Th, 25.April.24, 4:33 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Dragon Tamers (hehehe :))
Dragon Tamers
Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 1:05 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
After the continents smashed into one another, human kind was almost wiped out by the many earthquakes and tsunami that ravaged the land. Within a decade, towns were slowly built up with some new surprises. Never seen species emerged to find some place to call home. Fights were sometimes reported, however the humans gradually formed symbiotic relationships with many. It was peaceful for some time until the first batch of recent discovered dragon eggs were found.

Eagerly, all species emerged claimed what they thought was theirs. They were mistaken. As the dragons hatched, an unnecessary war erupted. A few uneasy decades past, a rivalry started. A new class had emerged, the tamers. Almost regarded as royalty, history repeated itself. Discontent and unhappiness spreads among the people of all species.

The war started brutally. The 'good' Tamer fought against the 'Evil' Tamers. Brother against brother, friend against friend, the world was split. Dragons and numerous Tamers died as the war persisted for a few years. People hid in fear, hoping the good side would win. However they were mistaken. The 'good' Tamers were almost out of men and dragons that had the heart to fight against their own family members. With a short meeting of the heads, all of them agreed. It was time to leave.

In order to keep their dignity, the nameless group disappeared without a trace vowing one day they'll return. The war was dubbed War of Linaus. The people dubbed the 'good' Tamers, the Franators for the higher families and the Lisflends for the rest. Likewise, the "evil' ones were names Qwaserst. The dragons also fought each other and mysteriously disappeared with their Tamers. After a century, everyone wanted the Franators and the Lisflends back in control to stop the chaos.

As the end of the War of Linaus ended, an uneasy tension lingered for many years that kept building on and on. Many had thought hope was lost when Tamers were pitted against each other and died, whether from injury or the loss of their dragons. After a century passed, no Franators nor Lisflends were seen. Worst of all without the Franators, the world is left in torn pieces.

Years passed, dragons slowly disappeared from mind as history started taking in place that we read at school. Dragons have been killed for sport and almost hunted until extinction. Some sympathetic citizens decided to capture dragons and put them in zoos to save the, from extinction. So they did, the dragons were sadly and quite forcefully barred from their natural world Suddenly everything snapped, dragons roared through cities, stamping on houses and buildings until they were leveled onto the ground. Soldiers that were foolish enough to fight the dragons were one by one killed.

One by one, the dragons escaped back to their homeland, fuming at the thought of the being captured. An uneasy feeling continued as both worlds cried out for the Lisflends and the long forgotten Franators to come back to bring back the peace again.

READ. THIS CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW: http://angelsvsdemons.ucoz.com/forum/17-475-1#99501

Non-Tamer CS
Name:
Body Appearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Tamer CS
Name:
Family Crest: (describe how it looks like)
Class:
Body Appearance: (family Crest are found on the dominant hand)
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Dragon CS
Name:
M/F:
Nickname: (if there's one.)
Appearance: (must have characteristics of race(s))
Race(s):
Personality:
Others:

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 1:44 AM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Milly Derein

Family Crest: The Uld-Omnes

Class: Royalty

Body Appearance: When one looks at Milly, the first thing that jumps to mind is child. She does not look twenty, and she does not look like what she must to fill the shoes they want filled by her. Her skin is white, almost absent of pigmentation, her hair is nearly white, a platinum blond. A story sweeps through towns that once her mother lost her playing in the snow, she is so very pale. Her eyes are large and set in a small face, dark green, yet her smile is wide. She has long fingers and on her left hand the crest of the Uld-Omnes is branded, now silver against white as the scar has softened.

Clothes: She likes to wear dresses of any shade, to keep her noticed and not absent.

Personality: Quiet and relatively useless, more harmful than helpful, and she has come to understand that, so she is kind to everyone and tries to stay out of the way.

Race: Human

Job: N/A

Bio: Milly was born into the head of the Uld-Omnes, but the second she was born all hope seemed to slip away. She did not cry, an ill omen, and instead gazed around the room in interest. As she grew older, a heightened knowledge was observed as she was reading and processing much higher literature than the older boys of the clan. And nothing was improving in her body set or looks. She still seemed as fragile as ice.

At the first dragon taming ceremony, all the boys and all the girls succeeded, taming and bonding with their dragons before the sun set, but Milly had no such luck. The last egg never hatched and even when it did, it did not take to Milly but her younger brother. For the next five years, try as they might, no Dragon bonded with Milly and she was forever stamped as the Dragon-less Princess. Pity followed in her footsteps and shame tinted their edges black, but she held her head high, confident there was some meaning to herself. But even then, she has proved even more worthless in her position.

She cannot fight, she cannot plan battle strategies, she cannot hunt, every essential thing she falls through. But boy, put a quill in her hand and she can produce a story, replace it with a brush and you get a masterpiece. She has a hand in the arts but put a sword and she'll destroy the grounds. Useless, she has resigned to her quarters and the towns rarely see her now.

Her father is miserable, watching her grow up alone, watching her watch her peers fly outside her window, but with no way to vent this, it goes out on her in furious rampages on how useless and such a disappointment she is. But still, Milly finds optimism everywhere she can. Or rather, she tries.

Name: Scarborough

Family Crest: Qwaserst

Class: Royalty (dictator/tyrant)

Body Appearance: His appearance reeks of mean. Tanned skin, black hair, battle scars everywhere. His eyes are constantly narrowed, dark brown, his lips either a smirk or a pressed line. On his right hand is just a mass of damaged skin, an old crest that was attempted to be removed. He claims to be of Qwaserst.

Clothes: Professional: Slacks and a collared shirt, but also an aviator jackets and a sword belt at his side.

Personality: Mean, cruel and cynical.

Job: Dictator Ruler

Bio: TBR, very big backstory

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 2:05 AM | Message # 3
A bored admin
(Hmm. I meant to have descriptions of how did the crest looked like but...hmm.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 2:10 AM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
(well, they're your families, but I guess that for Milly, the Uld-Omnes would be a shield with two dragons. To represent that they defend dragons, and then a heart on the shield to show that they are a friends with the dragons but a black heart that means they aren't afraid to kill, harm, mutilate, etc. etc.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 2:14 AM | Message # 5
A bored admin
(I didn't make myself clear apparently. I shall change that...but nice. smile you might as well make the dragon cs?)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 2:26 AM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(tomorrow...on my iTouch)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 04.November.12, 3:50 AM | Message # 7
Commander
Group: Administrators
Tamer CS

Name: Jorden Caliat
Family Crest: (describe how it looks like)Its a blue circle, with a sword piercing through the loop
Class: I'm a bit confused on what this means
Body Appearance: (family Crest are found on the dominant hand) The family crest on his left hand, a tall, not very muscular but still healthy looking body. Blue eyes and brown hair.
Clothes: A black tunic with black jeans, and black boots.
Personality: Kind hearted, but not afraid to get nasty if need be. Overly paranoid about silly things
Job: Writes Novels
Bio: Jorden is discoverd he was a tamer by complete and total accident. He fell ontop of his dragon Jamie's head, and well the two just clicked. Fearing he had to work for the military now because he had a pet dragon, he felt he had to hide from the world. So He quit his job and chose to live out in a shack in the woods.

When he found out that didn't exactly work for paying for alot certain things...he decided to write novels about what goes into his warped head. The novels go very well, authored by the name of Writer X
Others:

Dragon CS
Name: Jasmine Moonight
M/F: Female
Nickname: (if there's one.) Jamie
Appearance: (must have characteristics of race(s)) Black scales with red eyes, and a red tip of her tail.
Race(s): Dark and Spindel
Personality: She finds Jorden's antics to be funny, and truthfully she's piting the poor guy. However she is very loyal to him, and will growl or roast if you insult him.
Others: Despite being half Darkness...She can only breath fire.

(If I made a mistake please correct me)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 11:13 AM | Message # 8
A bored admin
(well umm did you not see my caps text?

the dragon chooses its tamer.

Here's something for everyone:

When a dragon hatches, and if you are there and you're the right tamer, the dragon stares up at you , trying to intimidate you. You must not let it intimidate you at all costs.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 11:32 AM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(The tamers have disappeared, and the dragons hide from sight: aka, he can't have stumbled upon a dragon. You are either good and hiding or bad and serving Scarborough. And if you are a good tamer, you would reside in one of the families on the list ILD gave on the collab page. I've made their crests up already so no ones walking around making up crests:

The Uld-Omnes - These are the ROYALTY. This is where you find your nobles and your king and your queen. They wear fancy clothes and hold court and hold magnificent balls, but they also train their children from toddling age how to fight, fly on their dragons, hunt, and do everything a normal person would do. Basically, the people their are well rounded, able to attempt most tasks and succeed. Also, their dragons come off as much more regal as since they are bonded from hatching, they are taught along with their bonds and carry much more knowledge than most.

There is also an Uld-Omnes dragon school where the elders teach the youngers how to fly, do aerial combat, and fly with a person on their back. They instruct them with the past and construct all around severely intelligent, more mature than their years dragons.

Now, all of this is mighty fine, but they are the smallest family, and they do not let anyone join in, and rarely do they allow marriages outside of the family. There are several branches leading to everyone being related in some way, but not enough that they are directly related and illegal. It is very hard to be born or accepted into this family.

As is said in my post above: The crest is a shield with two dragons. To represent that they defend dragons, and then a heart on the shield to show that they are a friends with the dragons but a black heart that means they aren't afraid to kill, harm, mutilate, etc. etc.

The Glisares - They are the second most powerful family in the Franators, but regardless of what they do, they ALWAYS fall short to the Uld-Omnes. They have always done this, even before the war, but they cannot help it. Their place has always been with the middle class artisans/artists, and when they're commanded to pick up a sword or bond with a dragon, it would seem that only those that could commit to their art/trade bonded with them. There are more dragon-less humans here than the Uld-Omnes, but they are more lenient.

Their crest is a hammer overlapping a sword, on top of a deep red flame. The hammer represents the artisans/artists, and the hammer the fact they are still fighters, just not amazing. The red flame represents their bond with the dragons.

The Semuas - This is the military family. Everything is military. They get the most basic information they can and then it's training upon training upon training. They have little classes besides history, and it's so little it doesn't take long. They fight with their dragons, and their dragons fight along too. No dragon of theirs is not a war dragon and they are the most skilled.

Their crest is two swords dripping with blood and a dragons face beneath the cross in the middle. I think that can be assumed.

The Bcesui - Poor, poor, Bcesui's. They were once a proud and noble family, but they got arrogant and tried to overthrow the Uld-Omnes. Now, they serve as servants to the Uld-Omnes, they are their maids, their butlers, their servants to clean, cook, every job that is a daily, household job is filled by the Bcesui's. Their dragons are small and more helpful towards their jobs, as they have adapted. This family is likewise small, nearing endangered. They no longer hold the Uld-Omnes responsible for their predicament, they hold themselves accountable for ruining themselves and no longer fight against orders. They serve gladly because the Uld-Omnes are not rude to them but rather quite friendly unless the jobs don't get done.

Their crest is a dragon wearing a crown, reminicent of days long gone. Dragons for their bonds and the crown for how powerful they once were.

Lisflends - These are your poor class, your basic workers, the ones that pass under the radar, but also the largest family, but only because it is just a classification. If you are not a Franator, you are a Lisflend. And that's only if you have a dragon. Their lower class is a mixture of Lisflends and Dragon-less humans, but all claim they're Lisflends. And they know too that if they had stayed with the non-Tamers under the Qwaserst they would've probably been better off but they could not separate from their dragons and so they are content with what they have, for they have dragons.

Their crest is simple, a dragon wrapped around a hand, meaning that all that matters to them is their bond with their dragon.

Qwaserst - Bad tamers, they believe anyone not tamers need to be suppressed and they have done so. Tamers live the full life and punish anyone for any reason. They are evil, vile, but some aren't bad. They stay within their cities, wishing to run away but knowing they can't.

Their crest is a black crown with a red sword and a scepter above an intense dragon, representing their royalty and power.

Okay, and also Dillon? It would be nice to have a body appearance and clothing similar in detail to Raz's or mine. Full and thorough description starting with build, to hair, to facial features, to eyes, to limbs, to scars, to crest. It should be long and as detailed as possible. Same goes for clothes. I think that does it.

Debbie, if you find any problem with the family and crest descriptions, tell meh)

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 11:33 AM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
(WOw that was long)

(Another point on the Uld-Omnes, they have hatching grounds and the children wander around as the dragons hatch, and their dragons try to intimidate them, etc. etc. That's how they find their bonds)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 12:02 PM | Message # 11
A bored admin
(hmmm.
-if go this way, I'll have to tweak the plotline.
-Lauren, I think you might need to scroll to the very end of my first post on the link. I remembered putting something about gov.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 12:32 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
(Yes, I saw those, and this is what I said, they have a history and the Uld-Omnes mostly hold the power and the other families have representatives. It's like Whigs and Torres, One's in power and the other have input and can sway but not really decide. They are all very amiable with each other and get along, but Uld-Omnes hold true power at the moment, therefore the head is seen as a king, but not really)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 12:36 PM | Message # 13
A bored admin
(hmm. then I guess tis alright then.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 12:37 PM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
(Any tweaking going about? Also, we need your CS and also, will you be the head of the Ulm-Omnes (Milly's dad. His personality is kinda in the bio)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 12:44 PM | Message # 15
A bored admin
(uh I have to...well maybe I don't have to. As long as the uld-Omnes are actually fair in the council, then the people should be happy.)

(Hm. that means I'll just have her to he older so she can apprentice to the old dude...yeah sure.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 12:48 PM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
(WAT? lol, had no idea what you said in the second OOC, but yeah, the Uld-Omnes are kind to all. But they don't know what's wrong with Milly)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 12:53 PM | Message # 17
A bored admin
(oh my second ooc was for my own character. okay then. then my character will just be with the Glisares and be bff kind of.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 12:58 PM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
(GOtcha, NOW MAKE YOUR CS, while I do homework :3)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 1:02 PM | Message # 19
A bored admin
(hehehe fine. wish granted while I eat breakfast.)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 1:30 PM | Message # 20
A bored admin
Tamer CS
Name: Natalie 'Nat' Yoric
Family Crest: that sentence about Glisares
Class: Glisares
Body Appearance: Nat is proud of her long jet black hair and her slightly tanned skin. Her green eyes is usually what strikes out that contrasts oddly with her body. Her athletic, toned body stands at a 5'5 and her 103 pounds forces her body stands curves to stand out more. Her crest wraps beautifully around her right hand, the tail of a dragon curling around her finger.
Clothes: usually in a matter of classic green tunic and some leggings which is usually splattered with paint or eraser dust. She's usually seen with white gloves on.
Personality: outgoing and kind, has the qualities of a born leader
Race: human
Job: apprentice under the dude who presents and introduces the royals
Bio: meh
Others:

Dragon CS
Name: Bane
M/F: M
Nickname: Bane
Appearance: Bane is majestic looking even when he's fighting or playing. At full length, Bane is repected of his height of 12 feet and a good 15 feet in wingspan. His scales gleams of a mix of gold and crimson red from the tip of the tail to the ends of his horns.
Race(s): beauty and war
Personality: Bane, like his Tamer, acts as a leader. He's strict and wouldn't care if he accidently lit up something. He's a fight then ask questions. However he's responsible for what he does and won't ever part with his Tamer. In his heart, he's kind is just that he doesn't like to show it.
Others: hm

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 1:41 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
(okay smile )

Dillon0909Date: Su, 04.November.12, 3:27 PM | Message # 22
Commander
(I'm still a little confused on the classes thing.

Also changed the Chareter sheet

Name: Jorden Caliat
Family Crest: (describe how it looks like) dragon wrapped around a hand
Class: Lisflends
Body Appearance: (family Crest are found on the dominant hand) The family crest on his left hand, with the look of kind of flabby man. His eyes, are blue and change their tone when he is excited. Excitement makes them bright sorrow makes them dim. He has brown messy hair, and a small beard. His arms are the shortest part of his body along with the rest of it.
Clothes: A black tunic with black jeans, and black boots, also black driving gloves so he doesn't hurt his hand.
Personality: Kind hearted, but not afraid to get nasty if need be. Overly paranoid about silly things
Job: Writes Novels
Bio: Jorden is discoverd he was a tamer by complete and total accident. He fell into a dragon's cave where he dicovered Jamie being born, and two just bonded. Fearing he had to work for the military now because he had a pet dragon, he felt he had to hide from the world. So He quit his job and chose to live out in a shack in the woods.

When he found out that didn't exactly work for paying for alot certain things...he decided to write novels about what goes into his warped head. The novels go very well, authored by the name of Writer X
Others:

Dragon CS
Name: Jasmine Moonight
M/F: Female
Nickname: (if there's one.) Jamie
Appearance: (must have characteristics of race(s)) Black scales with red eyes, and a red tip of her tail.
Race(s): Dark and Spindel
Personality: She finds Jorden's antics to be funny, and truthfully she's piting the poor guy. However she is very loyal to him, and will growl or roast if you insult him.
Others: Despite being half Darkness...She can only breath fire.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 3:32 PM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon, you have to choose from the list of families if you're going to be a tamer. And therefore use their crests. Also, class = family.)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 04.November.12, 3:42 PM | Message # 24
Commander
( I see now ty)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 3:58 PM | Message # 25
A bored admin
(Uh...that's quite rare to stumble into a nest without being flattened by the mother. I guess anything could happen.)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Dragon Tamers (hehehe :))
Search: