Sa, 27.April.24, 3:20 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Dragon Tamers (hehehe :))
Dragon Tamers
Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 1:05 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
After the continents smashed into one another, human kind was almost wiped out by the many earthquakes and tsunami that ravaged the land. Within a decade, towns were slowly built up with some new surprises. Never seen species emerged to find some place to call home. Fights were sometimes reported, however the humans gradually formed symbiotic relationships with many. It was peaceful for some time until the first batch of recent discovered dragon eggs were found.

Eagerly, all species emerged claimed what they thought was theirs. They were mistaken. As the dragons hatched, an unnecessary war erupted. A few uneasy decades past, a rivalry started. A new class had emerged, the tamers. Almost regarded as royalty, history repeated itself. Discontent and unhappiness spreads among the people of all species.

The war started brutally. The 'good' Tamer fought against the 'Evil' Tamers. Brother against brother, friend against friend, the world was split. Dragons and numerous Tamers died as the war persisted for a few years. People hid in fear, hoping the good side would win. However they were mistaken. The 'good' Tamers were almost out of men and dragons that had the heart to fight against their own family members. With a short meeting of the heads, all of them agreed. It was time to leave.

In order to keep their dignity, the nameless group disappeared without a trace vowing one day they'll return. The war was dubbed War of Linaus. The people dubbed the 'good' Tamers, the Franators for the higher families and the Lisflends for the rest. Likewise, the "evil' ones were names Qwaserst. The dragons also fought each other and mysteriously disappeared with their Tamers. After a century, everyone wanted the Franators and the Lisflends back in control to stop the chaos.

As the end of the War of Linaus ended, an uneasy tension lingered for many years that kept building on and on. Many had thought hope was lost when Tamers were pitted against each other and died, whether from injury or the loss of their dragons. After a century passed, no Franators nor Lisflends were seen. Worst of all without the Franators, the world is left in torn pieces.

Years passed, dragons slowly disappeared from mind as history started taking in place that we read at school. Dragons have been killed for sport and almost hunted until extinction. Some sympathetic citizens decided to capture dragons and put them in zoos to save the, from extinction. So they did, the dragons were sadly and quite forcefully barred from their natural world Suddenly everything snapped, dragons roared through cities, stamping on houses and buildings until they were leveled onto the ground. Soldiers that were foolish enough to fight the dragons were one by one killed.

One by one, the dragons escaped back to their homeland, fuming at the thought of the being captured. An uneasy feeling continued as both worlds cried out for the Lisflends and the long forgotten Franators to come back to bring back the peace again.

READ. THIS CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW: http://angelsvsdemons.ucoz.com/forum/17-475-1#99501

Non-Tamer CS
Name:
Body Appearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Tamer CS
Name:
Family Crest: (describe how it looks like)
Class:
Body Appearance: (family Crest are found on the dominant hand)
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Dragon CS
Name:
M/F:
Nickname: (if there's one.)
Appearance: (must have characteristics of race(s))
Race(s):
Personality:
Others:

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 0:30 AM | Message # 201
A bored admin
Alex

"oh shoo. I'll see what the council say."

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 07.November.12, 0:38 AM | Message # 202
The Reaper of Threads
(Night ILD)
Milly
"But Father--!"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 0:40 AM | Message # 203
A bored admin
(night. :))

Alex

"yes?"

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 07.November.12, 0:54 AM | Message # 204
Commander
Group: Administrators
Jorden:

I smiled and fed her and than planned on heading to bed.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 1:01 AM | Message # 205
A bored admin
(Dillon,
1. i don't know how to add you in if you continue like that.
2. I give up on telling you to be realistic. it won't happen.
3. your character is a guy, right?)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 07.November.12, 2:47 AM | Message # 206
Commander
(yes, and I don't know what else I can do right now)

NarutardDate: We, 07.November.12, 7:04 AM | Message # 207
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
I gazed up into his disappointed eyes and turned away. "I...understand..."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 10:49 AM | Message # 208
A bored admin
Alexandre

I turned to her friend. "Miss Yoric, is it?" I asked as she nodded, hugging my daughter. "After conferring with the council and my military brothers, we have decided that through your actions and thoughts that you would be fit to to be my Lieutenant General. Would you take my offer?"

Nat

I stared up at im in shock. No way. I turned to Milly. "should I take it?" I whispered.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 07.November.12, 12:24 PM | Message # 209
Commander
Jorden:

I awnsered the mail again, and saw it was AGAIN from the Military Family. I sighed and was had Jamie set it on fire, but...it didn't go up in smoke, the fire just fizzled out when it touched the envelope. "Fire proof" I muttered

RazDate: We, 07.November.12, 4:33 PM | Message # 210
Commander
Name: Scott Alexander Nexus
Family Crest: A black crown with a red sword and a scepter above an intense dragon
Class: Lisflends
Body Appearance: 6'4", slightly muscular, Crest on his right hand, a few scars, Dark brown short messy hair, Dark brown eyes, bonny hands.
Clothes: Black Leather Combat boots, Black jeans, White long sleeve T-shirt, Black leather fingerless gloves, black cloak that's torn up to his knees, Black bandanna tied around his lower face, Wide brimmed Black Felt Fedora
Personality: Quiet, Friendly, Talkative, Nice, charming, easily annoyed, hyper, fast, cocky, acting, depressed, worn down, bottled up, music loving, good
Race: Human
Job: Works odd jobs.
Bio: A few of Scott's family are Qwuarst and all have the same crest, Scott's crest was no different from their's. The Nexus family is a powerful noble family where he was born and had access to many dragons, though none seems to agree with the idea of bonding with him for two rather large reason, He was depressed most of the time and that he would commonly run off during the bonding time. One day Scott just up and left, occasionally reported to be seen but was never truly found by officials. He helps the Lisflends and has become accepted by them and none of them report him to the king because of his Family Crest because they know that his family has made a good deal of enemies in it's time and they don't want Scott treated as though he was their blood.
Others: Scott cannot stand nobility or royalty, it annoys him to no end because he hates how most become cruel and, for lack of a better word, evil tyrants. Scott once even walked up to a cruel King and punched him right in the neck then took off, he was never caught.
(Is this better, it should be.)

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 5:47 PM | Message # 211
A bored admin
(The hell? The king isn't cruel is actually quite a softy. Plus I'm trying to make some peace happen before *insert spoiler* and stuff happen. As long as you change the cs, I can stretch a few things.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 07.November.12, 5:55 PM | Message # 212
Commander
Jorden:

I sighed and just opened the letter

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 6:07 PM | Message # 213
A bored admin
(Doo the Doo. Oh wait. Today is a Wednesday...)

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 07.November.12, 7:02 PM | Message # 214
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
I was fighting tears. "Yeah, you should...it's what you've worked for," I whispered.

Dillon0909Date: We, 07.November.12, 7:15 PM | Message # 215
Commander
Jorden:

I sighed as it was a letter requesting that Jamie and I come to the capital for Academy training. I really...REALLY don't want to do that

RazDate: We, 07.November.12, 8:05 PM | Message # 216
Commander
(There is more than one king, and I never said it was your king.)

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 8:07 PM | Message # 217
A bored admin
Nat

"Are you sure? I'll still be here for you...even more now." I whispered back.

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 8:08 PM | Message # 218
A bored admin
(I only made one king...)

It's time.

RazDate: We, 07.November.12, 8:11 PM | Message # 219
Commander
(So you're saying the ENTIRE WORLD is ruled by one kingdom and one king?)

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 8:16 PM | Message # 220
A bored admin
(I'm not spreading the map that wide. Currently I'm staying in the town/city range. It might get a little bigger, but everywhere else is democracy.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 07.November.12, 9:29 PM | Message # 221
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
"Go on, do it...I'll be fine."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 07.November.12, 10:11 PM | Message # 222
A bored admin
Nat

I looked at her sadly before turning my head back to the waiting king. I glanced at my superior and said, "I accept."

Alexandre

I smiled down at her, but I could see the sadness in her. She was torn between Milly and her vow she gave a few years ago. "I'll give you two girls some time together before the official ceremony tonight." I grinned as she gave me a small smile.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 07.November.12, 10:27 PM | Message # 223
Commander
Jorden:

I sighed "Might as well at least go...we can sneak off later"

NarutardDate: We, 07.November.12, 11:59 PM | Message # 224
The Reaper of Threads
Milly
I curtsied deeply.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 08.November.12, 0:13 AM | Message # 225
A bored admin
Nat

I curtsied again before putting an arm around Milly and steered her back to the doors.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Dragon Tamers (hehehe :))
Search: