Fr, 09.October.26, 3:39 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Dragon Tamers
Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 1:05 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
After the continents smashed into one another, human kind was almost wiped out by the many earthquakes and tsunami that ravaged the land. Within a decade, towns were slowly built up with some new surprises. Never seen species emerged to find some place to call home. Fights were sometimes reported, however the humans gradually formed symbiotic relationships with many. It was peaceful for some time until the first batch of recent discovered dragon eggs were found.

Eagerly, all species emerged claimed what they thought was theirs. They were mistaken. As the dragons hatched, an unnecessary war erupted. A few uneasy decades past, a rivalry started. A new class had emerged, the tamers. Almost regarded as royalty, history repeated itself. Discontent and unhappiness spreads among the people of all species.

The war started brutally. The 'good' Tamer fought against the 'Evil' Tamers. Brother against brother, friend against friend, the world was split. Dragons and numerous Tamers died as the war persisted for a few years. People hid in fear, hoping the good side would win. However they were mistaken. The 'good' Tamers were almost out of men and dragons that had the heart to fight against their own family members. With a short meeting of the heads, all of them agreed. It was time to leave.

In order to keep their dignity, the nameless group disappeared without a trace vowing one day they'll return. The war was dubbed War of Linaus. The people dubbed the 'good' Tamers, the Franators for the higher families and the Lisflends for the rest. Likewise, the "evil' ones were names Qwaserst. The dragons also fought each other and mysteriously disappeared with their Tamers. After a century, everyone wanted the Franators and the Lisflends back in control to stop the chaos.

As the end of the War of Linaus ended, an uneasy tension lingered for many years that kept building on and on. Many had thought hope was lost when Tamers were pitted against each other and died, whether from injury or the loss of their dragons. After a century passed, no Franators nor Lisflends were seen. Worst of all without the Franators, the world is left in torn pieces.

Years passed, dragons slowly disappeared from mind as history started taking in place that we read at school. Dragons have been killed for sport and almost hunted until extinction. Some sympathetic citizens decided to capture dragons and put them in zoos to save the, from extinction. So they did, the dragons were sadly and quite forcefully barred from their natural world Suddenly everything snapped, dragons roared through cities, stamping on houses and buildings until they were leveled onto the ground. Soldiers that were foolish enough to fight the dragons were one by one killed.

One by one, the dragons escaped back to their homeland, fuming at the thought of the being captured. An uneasy feeling continued as both worlds cried out for the Lisflends and the long forgotten Franators to come back to bring back the peace again.

READ. THIS CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW: http://angelsvsdemons.ucoz.com/forum/17-475-1#99501

Non-Tamer CS
Name:
Age:
Race:
Body Appearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Tamer CS
Name:
Age: (20+)
Family Crest: (describe how it looks like)
Class:
Body Appearance: (family Crest are found on the dominant hand)
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Dragon CS
Name:
M/F:
Nickname: (if there's one.)
Age: (5-10)
Appearance: (must have characteristics of race(s))
Race(s):
Personality:
Others:


It's time.
 
RazDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:13 AM | Message # 2251
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
Betzalel
I sat on top of the castle carrying my Mossberg-500.


Persona Non Grata
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 4:35 AM | Message # 2252
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jorden: 

I saw Nat run off and I knocked on her door. "Natalie...its me..."


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 10:37 AM | Message # 2253
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Collin
I held Milly to me in the silence.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 1:36 PM | Message # 2254
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
(switch sides!)

General which I have yet to name him.

"That dragon is too powerful to control right now sir. He breaks the sedation so easily now, sir." I paced up and down.


It's time.
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 1:39 PM | Message # 2255
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
(I posted for you sad ) 

Trace: 

"Got it" I said taking out a tranq.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 1:47 PM | Message # 2256
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
(well she isn't going to open the door no matter what, so that's why I decided to change perspective. Plus we haven't rp this side in a while.)

It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 1:48 PM | Message # 2257
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(Dillon, she was talking to Scarborough)
Scarborough
"Put that away Trace." I said. "Then we need footage of Collin, suffering, dying even. Break this dragon."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 1:53 PM | Message # 2258
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen

I frowned. "and you know that his race are the hardest to break. I'll find something I guess. How are his reports coming?"


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:03 PM | Message # 2259
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Scarborough
"Slowly," I sighed.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:04 PM | Message # 2260
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen

"anything interesting so far that we can start making a move?"


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:08 PM | Message # 2261
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Scarborough
"Nothing."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:12 PM | Message # 2262
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen

"it sounds like we'll never be able to make a move."


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:15 PM | Message # 2263
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Scarborough
"It will come. That weakling queen will fall. My niece will fall."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:17 PM | Message # 2264
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Trace: 

"I still think Collin has betrayed us" I said quietly.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:17 PM | Message # 2265
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen 

As if you sound so sure about it. "huh." I nodded. "but why do you need the dragon though?"


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:23 PM | Message # 2266
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Scarborough
"He tried to leave. No one leaves."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:27 PM | Message # 2267
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen

"I'll go check up on the dragon." I bowed before leaving.


It's time.
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 2:48 PM | Message # 2268
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Trace: 

I sighed and walked to my dragon.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 3:30 PM | Message # 2269
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen

I looked down at the big brute, still struggling against his chains. "Thorodan..." I sighed.


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 3:47 PM | Message # 2270
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Scarborough
I waited patiently for a report.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 4:18 PM | Message # 2271
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen

"Personally I hate how brutal he is towards you." He only huffed in anger. "I know how you must feel and I made my decision. Tonight."


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 4:19 PM | Message # 2272
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thorodan
I looked up at him and growled. "What do you mean, vile human?"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 4:37 PM | Message # 2273
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen

"I'm supposed to torture you with images of Collin dying, but I think that's too painful for me. What I mean is that I want both of you to reunite."


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.January.13, 4:41 PM | Message # 2274
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thorodan
I paused. "You will let me go...?"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 21.January.13, 4:43 PM | Message # 2275
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Glen

"even f he kills me."


It's time.
 
Search: