Su, 11.October.26, 9:25 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Dragon Tamers
Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 04.November.12, 1:05 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
After the continents smashed into one another, human kind was almost wiped out by the many earthquakes and tsunami that ravaged the land. Within a decade, towns were slowly built up with some new surprises. Never seen species emerged to find some place to call home. Fights were sometimes reported, however the humans gradually formed symbiotic relationships with many. It was peaceful for some time until the first batch of recent discovered dragon eggs were found.

Eagerly, all species emerged claimed what they thought was theirs. They were mistaken. As the dragons hatched, an unnecessary war erupted. A few uneasy decades past, a rivalry started. A new class had emerged, the tamers. Almost regarded as royalty, history repeated itself. Discontent and unhappiness spreads among the people of all species.

The war started brutally. The 'good' Tamer fought against the 'Evil' Tamers. Brother against brother, friend against friend, the world was split. Dragons and numerous Tamers died as the war persisted for a few years. People hid in fear, hoping the good side would win. However they were mistaken. The 'good' Tamers were almost out of men and dragons that had the heart to fight against their own family members. With a short meeting of the heads, all of them agreed. It was time to leave.

In order to keep their dignity, the nameless group disappeared without a trace vowing one day they'll return. The war was dubbed War of Linaus. The people dubbed the 'good' Tamers, the Franators for the higher families and the Lisflends for the rest. Likewise, the "evil' ones were names Qwaserst. The dragons also fought each other and mysteriously disappeared with their Tamers. After a century, everyone wanted the Franators and the Lisflends back in control to stop the chaos.

As the end of the War of Linaus ended, an uneasy tension lingered for many years that kept building on and on. Many had thought hope was lost when Tamers were pitted against each other and died, whether from injury or the loss of their dragons. After a century passed, no Franators nor Lisflends were seen. Worst of all without the Franators, the world is left in torn pieces.

Years passed, dragons slowly disappeared from mind as history started taking in place that we read at school. Dragons have been killed for sport and almost hunted until extinction. Some sympathetic citizens decided to capture dragons and put them in zoos to save the, from extinction. So they did, the dragons were sadly and quite forcefully barred from their natural world Suddenly everything snapped, dragons roared through cities, stamping on houses and buildings until they were leveled onto the ground. Soldiers that were foolish enough to fight the dragons were one by one killed.

One by one, the dragons escaped back to their homeland, fuming at the thought of the being captured. An uneasy feeling continued as both worlds cried out for the Lisflends and the long forgotten Franators to come back to bring back the peace again.

READ. THIS CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW: http://angelsvsdemons.ucoz.com/forum/17-475-1#99501

Non-Tamer CS
Name:
Age:
Race:
Body Appearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Tamer CS
Name:
Age: (20+)
Family Crest: (describe how it looks like)
Class:
Body Appearance: (family Crest are found on the dominant hand)
Clothes:
Personality:
Race:
Job:
Bio:
Others:

Dragon CS
Name:
M/F:
Nickname: (if there's one.)
Age: (5-10)
Appearance: (must have characteristics of race(s))
Race(s):
Personality:
Others:


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 04.February.13, 10:30 PM | Message # 2426
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
I blinked in surprise. "Did I do something?"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 04.February.13, 10:35 PM | Message # 2427
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Nat

"Partly." I answered truthfully. "But I guess it's better now."


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 04.February.13, 10:42 PM | Message # 2428
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
I sat down, stating at my soup guiltily.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 05.February.13, 0:18 AM | Message # 2429
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Nat

"Eat it before it gets cold. It isn't your fault."


It's time.
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 05.February.13, 1:18 AM | Message # 2430
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jorden: 

I was quiet watching him.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 05.February.13, 7:02 AM | Message # 2431
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
"Can we go back to Collin?" I mumbled.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 05.February.13, 9:24 AM | Message # 2432
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Nat

"Eat your soup. I'll get his coffee." I sighed, my soup untouched.


It's time.
 
RazDate: Tu, 05.February.13, 6:59 PM | Message # 2433
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
Betzalel
I walked up to Milly's room and kicked it open and walked right past Collin, paying him no mind.


Persona Non Grata
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 05.February.13, 9:51 PM | Message # 2434
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Collin
"Where're you going?" I demanded.

(Raz, technically, your character should be arrested and tried for actions like that)


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
RazDate: Tu, 05.February.13, 10:06 PM | Message # 2435
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
Betzalel
I set down a bag and walked out, heading towards the main gate.


Persona Non Grata
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 05.February.13, 10:13 PM | Message # 2436
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
"I can get it."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 05.February.13, 11:06 PM | Message # 2437
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Nat

"I'll get the coffee and get the chef to warm up your soup."


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 05.February.13, 11:27 PM | Message # 2438
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
"We'll I need to do something.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 05.February.13, 11:31 PM | Message # 2439
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Nat

"Fine. You get his coffee?" I smiled.


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 05.February.13, 11:43 PM | Message # 2440
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
I nodded, standing.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 05.February.13, 11:53 PM | Message # 2441
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Nat

I talked with a servant.


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 05.February.13, 11:58 PM | Message # 2442
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
I walked into the kitchen. If anything I could make a cup of coffee.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 06.February.13, 0:01 AM | Message # 2443
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Nat

I watched her with a smile. She has changed for the best.


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: We, 06.February.13, 0:03 AM | Message # 2444
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
I set the water to boil and sat, waiting.

Collin
I watched him leave and slowly sat. God Thorodan...I wish you were here.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 06.February.13, 0:12 AM | Message # 2445
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Nat

"Why don't we bring the thing in? Then we can all share it. Oh what I would do for a cup of good coffee." I stood behind her.


It's time.
 
RazDate: We, 06.February.13, 0:30 AM | Message # 2446
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
Betzalel
"I'm coming for you Scarborough." I said and loaded an M9.


Persona Non Grata
 
NarutardDate: We, 06.February.13, 6:42 PM | Message # 2447
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Milly
I nodded. "Okay."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 06.February.13, 9:31 PM | Message # 2448
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Gary (yeah changing his name again)

I listened to the sounds of the crickets chirping loudly. Is time.


It's time.
 
NarutardDate: We, 06.February.13, 9:48 PM | Message # 2449
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thorodan
I was waiting quietly, pacing.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 06.February.13, 11:14 PM | Message # 2450
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 35950
Status: Off
Gary

I quickly zwitch spots with a soldier and walked towards the place where Thorodan was kept.


It's time.
 
Search: