Fr, 26.April.24, 10:18 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Demon Hunters
Demon Hunters
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.December.12, 12:58 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
People fear what they don't understand. So its our duty to make them understand- Demon Hunters Motto quoted by the leader and founder Gwain Lysander

The world had changed,for the worst. An incident in the City of Veracruz, has exposed the world to all the various supernatural elements that exist. Many have taken up arms against these forces, and have declared war. All except for one, the group simply known as the Demon Hunters.

The Demon Hunters, are the only group who doesn't treat supernatural creatures as threats, and they mostly operate in the shadows, performing services that prevent global trageties for all sides, or protect the good supernatural from those forces who wish to destroy them for no reasons. This has all them public scorn, and being called nothing more than heritics, monsters, beasts, creature lovers, and horrid creatures.

Currently there are only 100 people inside the Demon Hunters, which is easy for the leader Gwain Lysander to perform, however he will alway seek new members. Their uniform, is a Mafia esc pinstripe suit, driving gloves, and jacket, complete with a black fedora (Which is manditory). Anyone can join, it doesn't matter what you are.

Humans get m4 carbines, Desert Eagels, and any other modern weaponry.

Supernatural Creatures have to rely on their ablilties, they have the option to use weaponry but usually don't.

Now, how they determine what type of missions people get is with a ranking system that is based on how powerful you are, or how long you've been in the originazation. The higher the rank, the bigger the threat you have to deal with. The public knows about this much about the Demon Hunters, their orginizations deeper secrets are yet to be revealed

One of the secrets is that the top ten ranked officers, including the leader Gwain himself, are all supernatual creatures.

Gwain is a dark angel, who used to work for a group that deemed all the other supernatural creatures as heritics and they needed to destroy them. So, he left, and "lost his way" in his way, he met me...

Who am I? My name is Walker Spartas...I am the first Demon Spawn in 10,000 years. I am the Son of Lust (Yes I ripped that off from AVD: Backstreet Brawls it just makes the most sense). I am ranked #3 in the orginization.

Rules:

1. No one gets ranked in the top ten, unless you give me a VERY good bio.

2. No humans are in the top ten, yet.

3. No one, not even me, is dealing with a major threat to the planet yet, don't start.

4. PLease have fun.

Races:
Human

Elf

Half human half Dragon

Vampire

Werewolf or other were animals (There are others)

Zombie (Must explained how you are not trying to eat anyone)

Witches, Warlocks, or just any other magic user (be restrained on that)

Cyrptid (Same rule as Zombie)

Ghost

Fairies

Pixies

Demons

Angels

Charter Sheet:

Name:
Apperance: (both in Uniform and Out of Uniform)
Race: (Can be any supernatural creature or just human)
Powers/Weapons: (must be something belivable for the race)
Bio:

Name: Walker Spartas
Apperance: (both in Uniform and Out of Uniform) In Uniform: See attachment. Out of Uniform: He doesn't take it off.
Race: (Can be any supernatural creature or just human) Demon
Powers/Weapons: He is super strong, and is able to weild black fire, a substance only found in the home of Demons.
Bio: See above
Attachments: 7579658.jpg (106.1 Kb)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Message edited by Dillon0909 - Mo, 24.December.12, 8:39 PM

EquinoxDate: Tu, 25.December.12, 10:34 AM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Name: Yorick Aulwan (ahl-wahnn)
Age: His age is long forgotten, but in human years, he would have died of age.
Apperance: Human and werewolf, in attachments.
Race: Werewolf
Powers/Weapons: His strength and speed, his heightened senses, and his blood line's ace in the hole, "savage morph" Savage morph allows him to choose his form, human or werewolf, and he is able to increase his savagery in werewolf form, while removing more and more of his wits. Basically, he becomes stronger, at the cost of his wits, for a time. This can be increased until he has reached "blood rage", in which he cannot stop himself, he has poor sense of judgement, but if he hits you, not even another werewolf can survive much of a blow, but his arm may give out from throwing too much pressure through his muscles. Savage morph is a very risky move, but it can pay off, if he can manage himself.
Bio: Not much is known about Yorick, except that he has been labeled a traitor to his kind, and the ultimate predator to others. Some hate him, for helping the humans hunt them, while others praise him, for finding ways to continue the hunt, and bring down the best of the best. He ignores both sides. He knows he should not help kill his own kind, but he has labeled such critics as fools in their own right, and their criticism fuels his resolve to help the demon hunters. Those who hide in the dark hate him, those who hunt for pride praise him, and those who are good, don't know about him.
Rank: Yorick is not a part of the demon hunters, but he works as a tracker on missions that require brute force to find targets.
Attachments: 5266822.jpg (109.3 Kb) · 5062825.png (201.9 Kb)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Message edited by Equinox - Tu, 25.December.12, 8:07 PM

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 12:36 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(only problem I have, and really this is just a minor one, is that Demon Hunters only hunt EVIL supernatural threats or people who want to kill the GOOD supernatural creatures

However, if just adjust that, this is more than enough to be accepted )

Message edited by Dillon0909 - Tu, 25.December.12, 12:36 PM

NarutardDate: Tu, 25.December.12, 3:37 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(I refuse to wear that outfit...sorry)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 3:39 PM | Message # 5
A bored admin
(Pixies? that strangely reminds me of Professor Lockhart.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 3:55 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(@Narutard I will change that rule if I have to

@Ilovedogs2 What's professor Lockheart?)

NarutardDate: Tu, 25.December.12, 3:59 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
(D: you don't know about him? He's only the most annoying man in all of Harry Potter)

(And I would appreciate that. Also, can I request to be a big bad?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 4:02 PM | Message # 8
A bored admin
(the most idiotic of all teachers. Second to Professor Unbridge)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 4:06 PM | Message # 9
Commander
(@Both Ah I see, not much of a harry potter guy

@Narutard As long as you join I don't care, but please also make a Demon Hunter as well)

NarutardDate: Tu, 25.December.12, 4:09 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
(I'll make a CS later then)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 4:16 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(Okay biggrin )

EquinoxDate: Tu, 25.December.12, 7:12 PM | Message # 12
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(I apologize for not finishing my CS. it was rushed, seeing as I had to get up at 6:00 this morning, so we could prep for a 2 hour drive at 8. I made my CS around 7 in the morning, with a total of about 5 hours of sleep or so. I ran out of time to work on it, and I simply hit post, hence why I forgot to give a picture of his human form. On a side note, I am aware of the intentions of the demon hunters, and I did not have enough time to specify those who criticize him. Let's look at it this way, the good werewolves who do no harm, stay out of the situation, as one would. The "pride hunters" ones who only hunt those who are bad for nothing less than an inflated ego praise his attitude on hunting his own kind, and those he hunts, label him a traitor.)

(tl;dr form:I was rushed, I'll fix it up now.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 8:32 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(ty equinox I appreciate that)

Creation100Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 9:46 PM | Message # 14
Commander
Group: Moderators
(I'll make one! ;c Yenno, enjoying Christmas! Though, just dropping by to say merry Christmas!)

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 9:55 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(Merry Christmas biggrin :D)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.December.12, 11:46 PM | Message # 16
Commander
(new rule about outfits: You can where what ever you want, but you have to have something that idicates you a member)

NarutardDate: Tu, 25.December.12, 11:58 PM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Dragonessa "Nessa" Valant
Appearance: (for both, she doesn't follow rules. See attach. 2 for Nessa's appearance)
Race: Were-dragon
Powers/Weapons: Dragons, sometimes considered to be the closest to earth and the spirit of nature, she controls the weather
Bio: Nessa is the last of the rainbow dragons, and she strives to live it long. Her race was hunted to thought extinction, but she was hidden and protected. She joined the hunters for only the fact to eventually kill every one of the men and women who hunted her kind down.

Name: Mulciber Gortuin
Apperance: See attach. 1
Race: Pixie
Powers/Weapons: Fire
Bio: dont make fun of the fact he's a pixie, he won't hesitate to kill you. Mulciber was raised an out cast and grew filled with hate, now reigning as one of the meanest supernaturals out there.

http://browse.deviantart.com/#/d1jfy75

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=dragon+girl&offset=72#/d4n7r3r

Dillon0909Date: We, 26.December.12, 0:24 AM | Message # 18
Commander
(Narutard Accepted Rank: #4 Your half human Half Dragon. and you can control the weather, plus the Bio, while short, was still very good giving a nice tragic backstory to your charter and clear motivation for why she would want to join the Demon Hunters, even if it is just for revenge.

Equinox: Rank is unavoidable if you are helping the Demon Hunters. Since you're just temporary help, and what not, Rank # is 40, for the soul reason thatyour just temporary help. If your charter was an acutal Demon Hunter agent, than I would say your rank would be about #15 and above besides #3, #1, and #4

Now I want to start this thing, and I know fully well that there are others who want to join this thing. So here's the rule, if anyone joins in after words they are on either a Misson or are just getting a Mission from Gwain, My Charter, Narutard's charter, or anyone else I placed in the top ten. That way, no one gets lost.

So anyways lets start this)

Walker:

I sighed as I adjusted my hat, as I received a phone call. "Yes?" I asked with a curious aflection, when really only two people would ever call me, my wonderful mother the Sin of Lust, and the boss Gwain. It was the later. "Okay, so you want me to come to HQ? Allright sir, thank you she's doing well." I hung up and sighed walking to Headquarters, which was about ten minutes from where I was

Gwain:

I called Dragonessa

NarutardDate: We, 26.December.12, 0:31 AM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa
I walked in with a bored expression, yawning. My hair was frizzy to the signs of just having woken up from a nap. "Yes sir?" u yawned.

Dillon0909Date: We, 26.December.12, 0:35 AM | Message # 20
Commander
Gwain:

"Dragonessa could you please report to Headquarters, I have a new mission for you...one I'm sure you'll like" I said calmly, okay I'm lying about the whole liking it part but hey what that girl didn't know won't hurt her

Walker:

I walked into HQ and sat down in the meeting room.

NarutardDate: We, 26.December.12, 0:41 AM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa
I looked at him. "What a fake smile, sir," I waved, turning and and walking out.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 26.December.12, 0:43 AM | Message # 22
A bored admin
(I have a feeling that one or both of you will start nagging me to join...so I will. (just so I can distract myself.))

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 26.December.12, 0:44 AM | Message # 23
Commander
Gwain:

"Wait wait, at least wait for Wa..." Walker walked in as I finished my statement

Walker:

"Nessa"

Dillon0909Date: We, 26.December.12, 0:45 AM | Message # 24
Commander
(@ILD2 It's probably just be me XD)

NarutardDate: We, 26.December.12, 0:46 AM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
Nessa
I paused. "Walker." I said with little emotion. I turned and looked at Gwain.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Demon Hunters
Search: