Fr, 26.April.24, 6:23 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Maximum Security Hold (Let's be mature. There ILD, I changed it)
Maximum Security Hold
NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 12:50 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Welcome to the Devil's Island, or Île du Diable as the French have come to call it. Long ago, well not really...from 1852 til 1953 France used this island to house their worst criminals instead of putting them on Death Row. The island is surrounded by rocky promontories and shoals, strong cross-currents and shark-infested waters. Landing on the island by boat is so treacherous that prison officials constructed a cable car system to connect the island to the nearby Île Royale, and used it for years to travel the 600 foot wide channel between the two islands, until it fell to disuse and ruin. The cables have long snapped and lay rotting beneath the waves. To put it in the most basic sense:

No one escapes.

Most believe that Devil's Island has long since been deserted and inhabited, but the inhabitants know otherwise. Left there were some of the worst criminals the world has ever seen, and few Governments know of it, only because their prisoners reside there. You reside here too now, you Devils. That's right, you yourselves have been brought to be locked up here. And I Hope you understand that any resistance, any rule breakers will be punished accordingly. Your personal guards will show you to your...huts now," I smiled and turned away, shutting off the projector as the prisoners were showed away. Yes, this was my prison. Here I rule. Here they come to live out their miserable lives, and if they weren't miserable, it was my job to make it miserable. I sighed happily and left for my own house on the island.

----------------------------------------------------

They look like huts on the outside but inside is a pure white, windowless room. A single bed, toilet, and desk are provided, but that's for the better criminals. In some...well...I'll explain later. I might let it be two to a hut, just maybe.

Rules:
No romance. These are criminals. Any romance would be purely sexual (sorry guys, we're mature here) for the need of relief. They're alone here, and forever will be.
There will be following of these rules. You do what the guards say. You can talk about how much you hate it, but you must do it.
Few people will get to be those top of the line, so bad not aloud to leave criminals.
You may be a guard if you want, I appreciate the help. But I will give a debriefing, and they will start out as just starting.
Please, no god-modding or ubering *shakes head* please.

Now, for prison Rules:
Anything the warden says, goes
Guards speak for the warden, you listen to them
Lights go out at 10:00 and come on at 5:30. You may sleep between and NOT leave your cabin.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner have set times. If you do not eat during those times, you do not eat.
Work is between Breakfast and Lunch, and enclosed beach time will be assigned between Lunch and Dinner. Otherwise, you will either be in your hut or in a lecture.

Times:
Wake-up(you will get ready and dressed here): 5:30-6:00
Breakfast: 6:00-6:30
Work: 6:30-2:30
Lunch: 2:30-3:00
"Free-time"(yeah right): 3:00-7:30
Dinner: 7:30-8:00
Room time: 8:00-5:30 (Lights out at 10:00)

Also, here, there are even kids. None younger than 13, but there are kids. Few, but some. I would ask most of you to remain above 25, but I'll allow some kids. smile

Prisoner CS
Name:
Appearance: (They have a bar code tattooed onto their right wrist)
Items: (Two, and no weapons, come on guys)
Crime: (I will have to approve)
Bio:
Extra: (Put how long you've been in the prison here)

Guard CS
Name:
Appearance:
Items:
Bio: (I need reason for joining here)
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 1:26 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Hero "Prisoner 01" Cortyaba

Appearance: Just by looking at her, most would describe Hero as a very angry girl. She hasn't seen the light of day for three years now, so her skin is white of white, almost as white as snow. But grungy, along with no being released, she rarely is able to clean up. Her brown hair is long and tangled, almost always across her face. She has a wicked smile, but cut up lips, due to biting and screaming. Her eyes are blue but bloodshot, as she rarely sleeps. She's skinny and frail, as they purposely don't feed her much. She wears a tattered set of white prison clothes, though long torn and dirtied.

Items: She wasn't permitted to have any

Crime: Personally wiped out a small country. You wouldn't know it, because they didn't even talk about it it was so devastating. Not that though, she did it with her bare hands, no weapons, no anything. This is because the prison she was at before couldn't keep her locked down enough. Before, she had gone on murderous rampages throughout several cities and towns.

Bio: Hero snapped around the age of nine. She was abused by all, her father, her mother, her teachers, her friends, and in a fit of un-contained rage at the pain and suffering, she killed her only friend, an animal. From then on, she began killing animals, but then it grew to her friends and then her own parents. She had suffered so much her only desire was to make everyone else suffer as she did. She was caught around the age of fifteen but escaped and massacred the aforementioned country. She was then caught and transported to Devil's Island, where she hasn't been released from her hut since. She is chained to the wall with nothing but her chains. Her wrists and ankles have long since been rubbed raw from her straining, but still she fights.

Extra: 3 years on Devil's Island

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Warden

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=general#/d53v2bv

Items: Oh, you'll see

Bio: TBR, cause I can

Extra: mwahahaha, he's frickin' evil

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 1:34 PM | Message # 3
A bored admin
(why are we rating things? I don't get it.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 1:36 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
(Huh? Oh get over yourself. You look at the small details. Not gonna tell me it's good, it sucks, nothing? Might as well just delete it...)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 1:45 PM | Message # 5
A bored admin
(No, is still soaking in. So don't get... I love cable cars! sad I think i'll just make a CS while I eat breakfast.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.January.13, 2:13 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Group: Administrators
Name: Hollow "The Slasher" Davis
Appearance: (They have a bar code tattooed onto their right wrist) She has long red hair, a (Would it still be an orange jumpsuit) with her bar code branded on her wrist, very well attractive.
Items: (Two, and no weapons, come on guys) A novel she is writing, and a pen
Crime: (I will have to approve) Serial Killer
Bio: Hollow was...as disturbed child. She wasn't very well liked, she had very stange intrests, and the only guy who showed intrest in her...only wanted her body. So...she snapped...and started to kill people left and right. She was very good at it, very stealthy and very methodical. Now how did she get caught...she didn't she turned herself in. She was at a house, and she accidently...murdered a child. It was then and there, she decided she really needed help so she turned herself in. The thing is, 20 murders isn't exactly the kind of thing that people forgive easily. So, she was taken to Devil's Island, where she's constantly getting hit on...or touched

Depressed at everything, she decided...that...maybe in her "free time" she could write...she wrote a short story, and people liked it, despite its various plot holes. So, she just figured that until she dies, she'll write books...nothing more...nothing less
Extra: (Put how long you've been in the prison here) 6 years

Name: Jack Hijax
Appearance: (What time period is this set in? His clothes matter for this) Sloppy brown hair, blue eyes, and a small scar on the side of his face
Items: A tazer and a riot batton (if modern) A colt revolver, and a riot batton (if not)
Bio: (I need reason for joining here) Jack is...a new guard on the block. He used to be in the military but got assigned to Devil's Island after and incident with some noodles and his commanding officer didn't end well, who knew noodles can cause first degree burns. This is mostly a punishment for him, but really he doesn't see it that way. The worst criminals on the PLANET are on this island, the warden needs all the help he can get. Though he doesn't really like the warden.
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

Message edited by Dillon0909 - Fr, 01.February.13, 11:07 PM

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 2:17 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon, accepted, she's Prisoner 12, the guards will refer to her as 12)

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.January.13, 2:23 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(Didn't awnser my question about Jack...is this modern day or not?)

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 2:23 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(It's in Modern Threads.)

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.January.13, 2:27 PM | Message # 10
Commander
(by the way I should add, I love how Hero is bascially my chareter from Welcome to Hell done right)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 2:34 PM | Message # 11
A bored admin
Name: Evelynn Young
Appearance: Eve looks like an ordinary girl with black hair, olive green eyes, and more or less of a tanned skin. Now don't over look her for being shy or anything like that, she might be 5'1 but Eve uses that to her advantage. She has a gold ring set on her left hand that glints against her white prison clothes. She does try to hide the tattoo though.
Items: lalalalala a photo of her boyfriend and her together standing in front of a Christmas tree and a gold ring.
Crime: After seeing her boyfriend injured by a ricocheting bullet, Eve swore to kill the police. Indeed, each officer were soon found dead. However she wasn't finished, leaders must be extinguished so new ones could rise up and with that her next target was the FBI. She didn't get far before she was caught.
Bio: Eve was 14 when she met Will in school. After three years together, she was ready to have Will as her partner. On a warm summer night, the pair was taking a walk and enjoying each other when they were caught between a police chase. Bullets were flying everywhere as both of them try to flee. It was too late, Will was shot and was transported in an ambulance to the nearest hospital. Eve had found the gold ring from his pocket, they were going to be engaged. With angry eyes, she swore to use her own abilities against the police. Ever since then, she hasn't forgave them yet.
Extra: just passed the ten year mark

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 2:37 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
(Bio?)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 2:37 PM | Message # 13
A bored admin
(knew I forgot something. hang on.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.January.13, 2:40 PM | Message # 14
Commander
(k than)

Name: Jack Hijax
Appearance: A standered Police guard uniform, Sloppy brown hair, blue eyes, and a small scar on the side of his face
Items: A tazer and a riot batton (if modern)
Bio: (I need reason for joining here) Jack is...a new guard on the block. He used to be in the military but got assigned to Devil's Island after and incident with some noodles and his commanding officer didn't end well, who knew noodles can cause first degree burns. This is mostly a punishment for him, but really he doesn't see it that way. The worst criminals on the PLANET are on this island, the warden needs all the help he can get. Though he doesn't really like the warden.
Extra:

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 2:40 PM | Message # 15
The Reaper of Threads
(Well, accepted. You're Prisoner 08)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 2:51 PM | Message # 16
A bored admin
(MAKE IT NINE OR SEVEN!! JUST NOT EIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I should probably tell you why also.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 3:10 PM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay...09...and why?)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 3:23 PM | Message # 18
A bored admin
(sorry I get touchy about 8. 8 is a lucky number in Asian tradition.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 3:28 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay...I guess we'll start when I get back cause I'm leaving for realz now.)

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 3:31 PM | Message # 20
A bored admin
(okay :()

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 02.January.13, 3:57 PM | Message # 21
Commander
(k)

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 4:27 PM | Message # 22
The Reaper of Threads
(found wifi)

(We'll start with everyone on the enclosed beaches. They're monitored with several guards. Debbie, Evelynn would be cuffed, Dillon, Hollow would be fine. For the lack of male characters, I've made a character named Clovis who was arrested for torturing(not killing) a group of school children for years.)

Clovis
I stood in front of the gate guarding us from the forest, watching for the Warden. He always walks past at 4:30...

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 4:34 PM | Message # 23
A bored admin
(SATs are a pain.)

Evelynn

Here we go again. I studied the ground, counting the grains of sand.

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 02.January.13, 4:40 PM | Message # 24
The Reaper of Threads
Clovis
There. He walked past, swinging a black key. Same as every day. Always going to that hit no one ever came out of.

Hero
I screamed and pulled at my chain, struggling. "LET ME OUT!" I screamed.

Warden
"Oh, shut it, Hero," I sneered.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 02.January.13, 4:46 PM | Message # 25
A bored admin
Evelynn

I looked over at the girl. "gotta learn soon." I muttered.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Maximum Security Hold (Let's be mature. There ILD, I changed it)
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Search: