Fr, 19.April.24, 8:59 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Maximum Security Hold (Let's be mature. There ILD, I changed it)
Maximum Security Hold
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 04.January.13, 1:38 AM | Message # 126
Commander
Group: Administrators
Jack:

I sighed "It's really the only way I'm gonna get you to eat SOMETHING though" I said quietly.I walked gently to the door and closed it and locked it, and put it the keys on the outside. I can reach them if I lived, but I highly doubt this girl could reach them or I'll be living that long." I walked back up and started to take off her shackles. "When I get you down, you need to eat okay?"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Fr, 04.January.13, 1:40 AM | Message # 127
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Hero
"I'll kill you a feast on your meat," I hissed.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 04.January.13, 1:42 AM | Message # 128
A bored admin
Eve

"shut up. Great, I can't move now." I grumbled.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 04.January.13, 1:47 AM | Message # 129
Commander
Jack:

"You do know that even though I locked the door, I'm pretty much setting your free here could you PLEASE treat me with some semblance of compassion" I said quietly "I know you're acting like a monster...an animal or a beast..." I gave her a kind smile "But I know your still a human being, and no human being deserves to be treated the way you have been...not even someone whose done horrible things like you" I than sighed, as I was about to undo the final lock to her first shackle. "In my view...we're all human beings...and every human being deserves a second chance, it's why I chose to be a prison guard. I want to be the Warden of this place someday...the first thing that's going, unless it's in an extreme case, are these shackles" I said unknowingly airing out my worries onto a complete stranger.

Hollow:

I felt kind of bad, not because of the very tight chains on my wrists and ankles but because I felt like I caused this. I than said "Eve, I'm sorry for bringing up your husband to be...that was wrong of me..."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 04.January.13, 2:13 AM | Message # 130
A bored admin
Eve

"shut up, I caused this and." I groaned.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 04.January.13, 2:22 AM | Message # 131
Commander
Hollow:

I looked down "one of the guards did some thing vile to  me...I know it"

Message edited by Dillon0909 - Fr, 01.February.13, 11:12 PM

NarutardDate: Fr, 04.January.13, 7:09 AM | Message # 132
The Reaper of Threads
Hero
I hissed. "I will make the world pay for what they've done," I whispered, looking up at him. "Humans are sick and twisted...thinking they're so amazing, so arrogant. I will kill the world," I smirked. "I'm one country closer of course," I started to laugh hysterically.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 04.January.13, 1:47 PM | Message # 133
A bored admin
Eve

"well look at this, neither one of us can move, much less eat and drink." I muttered.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 04.January.13, 3:53 PM | Message # 134
Commander
Hollow:

"Thanks for the words of encouragement" I said quietly

Jack:

I didn't unlock the final lock, just yet. "You know..." I said quietly. "Not all humans are like what you think." I said to her calmly. "I mean, not to prove you right, look at me. You have made it perfectly clear that once I get you down from here you're gonna kill me. Yet, I am this close to doing this anyways." I smiled "Like it or not...you're human yourself, and your being a bit of a hypocrite." I said "So humans are arrogant, cocky, jackasses to you right? So, in your little world view, your the ONLY one who can save humanity from themselves. That's kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?" I than said "Than again who am I to talk, you're just proving the Warden, yet I still think that everyone...has something in them that's a form of human decency" I had my hands on the keys. "Even someone like you "

EquinoxDate: Fr, 04.January.13, 4:37 PM | Message # 135
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(well, I have no idea what to do, because I'm an idiot who didn't come prepared.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Fr, 04.January.13, 11:49 PM | Message # 136
The Reaper of Threads
(wanna room with Clovis?)
Hero
I sank to my knees. "Just...let me go," I sobbed, tugging at the final chain.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 04.January.13, 11:53 PM | Message # 137
Commander
Jack:

"I want you to give me your word..." I said before I turned the key. "If I let you go...you eat your food, stretch your legs, and go back on the chains." I than said "If you give me your word that you will do only these three things, I'll let you down, in return I'll give you my word I won't make the chains hurt you, that is what I can promise you"

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 1:18 AM | Message # 138
A bored admin
Eve

"your welcome." I smiled, trying to get my wrists free from the shackles.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 1:31 AM | Message # 139
Commander
Hollow:

"I'm about to do something moral degrading...don't think less of me" I said quietly. "Oh guard..."

He asked "What?"

"Can you come and let us down, we promise to be good little girls if you do" I said in a sensual voice.

"I...I don't know miss Hollow...you I understand but that Eve chick is a bit nutso" He responded back.

I than said "Ow my chest is hurting...really badly..."

The Guard came in, and locked the door behind him. "What's wrong miss Hollow"

"My chest is hurting really bad..." I said wincing.

"Your chest?" The Guard looked and than got this entranced look and I kicked him low

I walked to Eve and let her down, the Guard said "Yo...you bitch...you used your..."

"Yeah, and what looks worse...the Criminal who was being like this..." I said than looked at him. "Or the Guard who was stupid enough to fall for it" I tossed him his keys. "We'll keep this between us if you keep us down...lie and said we "learned our lesson"" He nodded and left and locked the door.

"Remind me to never get pissed at mybody again" I said sitting back at my desk and writing.

Message edited by Dillon0909 - Fr, 01.February.13, 11:13 PM

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 1:47 AM | Message # 140
A bored admin
Eve

"Um sure?" I rubbed my ankles.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 1:52 AM | Message # 141
Commander
Hollow:

"Say Eve..." I said to her before I went back to my writing. "We've been in this hut for...well since I got here...six years ago. Have you ever...you know...wanted to...with me?" I said hoping she would get what I was implying.

NarutardDate: Sa, 05.January.13, 2:18 AM | Message # 142
The Reaper of Threads
Hero
"No," I growled. "Go away."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 2:25 AM | Message # 143
Commander
Jack:

"Look its not like I want you to be on the chains okay!" I said finally having ENOUGH of her. "I would love to just let you down...I would too...NO ONE deserves to be chained up this way...not even someone whose done horrible things as you" I growled "I was trying to treat you like what you are...a HUMAN BEING, but apparently that's not enough for you. You must LIKE being tortured by the Warden, or who ever does this to you, YOU MUST LOVE BEING THIS WAY" I raised my hand to slap her across the mouth, but than I realized something. "You know what...I don't know why I should even bother wasting my breath on you" I put my hand down before I did something stupid. "It's clear as day now, that you must like being treated like crap. You must like being treated like garbage." I paused "If you really want someone to treat you like that...fine..." I sighed "But don't expect me to do it for you" I unlocked the lock and her chains fell off. "I don't think I should...but..." I paused "I trust you..."

Message edited by Dillon0909 - Fr, 01.February.13, 11:13 PM

EquinoxDate: Sa, 05.January.13, 2:39 AM | Message # 144
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(I dunno, I guess? I dont understand the huts, are they basically cells, or actual hut things we can go in and out of? One would guess they still have bars, and apparently chains.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 2:45 AM | Message # 145
Commander
(The way I look at it, is that Huts are basically cells without that annoying cell neighbor thing. In the Huts only two people live there, they are guarded by a guard, and some bars for doors)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 3:20 AM | Message # 146
A bored admin
Eve

"no." I rolled my eyes.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 12:28 PM | Message # 147
Commander
Hollow:

"That's what I thought" I said smiling, going back to my writing.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 05.January.13, 1:42 PM | Message # 148
A bored admin
Eve

"what? You want me to say yes?" I snapped.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 06.January.13, 1:29 PM | Message # 149
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon...I've been trying to get you NOT TO DO THAT. She's not supposed to get any sympathy, she's murderous, vicious, deceitful, and wickedly smart, using emotions and appearance to trick. She is going to kill your character. No hesitation. At all.)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 06.January.13, 5:04 PM | Message # 150
Commander
Jack:

I groaned "Just eat okay" I said quietly, still having her in the chains.

Hollow:

I winced "Relax...do you want to be chained on the wall again?"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Maximum Security Hold (Let's be mature. There ILD, I changed it)
Search: