Fr, 26.April.24, 7:46 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » New Salos (Crime RP attempt #4)
New Salos
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 8:45 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
*Sigh* New Salos, and I've had a belly full of it. The DA, Mayor, Cops all on the take, all being paid to turn a blind eye. The last bits of good honest citizens bullied and berated into  paying every scumbag criminal every penny they own. People are going into crime because it's the only way to make a living. To most it's getting old fast, to some it's an opportunity, a chance to make it big.  The problem is, there are stupid old men and orginazations decades old who run this town. 

The Falconettie Family is the strongest of them all, they are the main source of financial gain for the politians and the police. Everyone treads lightly when they mention a Falconettie is involved.

The Yakuza, the Japanese crime lords are trying to regain their former glory as they were the big crime bosses in town until the Falconenetties came into town. 

The Triad, the new up and comers from China. They are highly intellegent and are slowly but surely gaining a standing. So much of a standing that the Falconettie's are taking notice

The Rouges are a group of bikers who are actually the second most successful group, due to the fact that the stuff they buy is cheap and every other organization hires them for assistance. Despite that, they don't really try anything. Just because they make a lot of money doesn't mean they are stupid enough to make the crime family with politicians angry. 

The Diablos are a group of street thugs who do petty things for the other organization. They are more of a public nuisance than any real powerhouse

There are other gangs, but they are to small to really make an impact. 

Now the question remains, can this city be saved or will others come and help it burn worse? 

Character Sheets: 

Law Abiding Citizen Sheet

Name:
Appearance: 
Bio: 
Extra: 

Criminal Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Faction (Does not have to be any of the ones listed) :
Appearance: 
Bio: 
Criminal Record (You have to been arrested for something): 
Extra: 

Rules: 

1. Standard Rules

2. (For Law Abiding Citizens only) JOb can be anything, but would strongly advise police

3. (For Criminal Only) Can be any illegal activity that is usually given a job like Hitman or Organ Seller or Hooker for example.

4. Guns are not a one shot one kill

5. As always have fun

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:15 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Name:  Quincy "Quinn" Claudio
Faction (Does not have to be any of the ones listed) : Claudio Mafia 
Appearance:  See Attachment 1
Bio:  Quinn has always wanted to the good life. However he didn't want to be some Falconettie Stooge. No he wanted a the good life without all the hassle. However in New Salos, that's damn near impossible. Then one day he realized something. There is an easy way to get rid of the competition so to speak. Hit them where they hurt, their wallets. So he began a plan to take down the Falconettie's and rob em blind as well. He knows it's a big task, but he doesn't care. 
Criminal Record (You have to been arrested for something):  Drunk Driving, Grand Theft Auto, and Public Indecency
Extra:  N/A
Attachments: 0123429.png (183.1 Kb)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:26 PM | Message # 3
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(I'll join once I get home, gonna be police)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:27 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Can I be a baker protected by one of the mafias?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:30 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(@Narutard, sure I guess, pends on what you mean by the word Protection. Do you mean as in Ledgit Protection or "Protection" protection?)

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:36 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(Like, she gives them food for free and feeds them amd houses them when they need it protection)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:38 PM | Message # 7
(On second thought, can I be like a double agent for police and mafia, doing it for the money? Like both sides know he's spying on the other side for them, but he's slightly misleading both to "help" out the other, in exchange for risk of bodily harm pay? Basically a corrupt cop and a mafia traitor at the same time?)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:39 PM | Message # 8
(That's called being a contact naru)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:41 PM | Message # 9
Commander
(@Naru Oh okay yeah that makes sense)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.June.15, 9:56 PM | Message # 10
Commander
ANd yeah Equi sure

EquinoxDate: Fr, 05.June.15, 11:54 PM | Message # 11
Criminal Character Sheet:

Name:  Benjamin "two faced" Shepard
Faction (Does not have to be any of the ones listed) : Falconettie/police
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mafiaga....2025528
Bio:  Benjamin, Ben for short, is a man so trusted, and yet so untrustable, that he is a double agent for both sides. He feeds them information, sometimes true, sometimes false, for money. Both sides know the other knows he's a double agent, but what they do not know is that he's screwing them both over. His grip on the wallets of both is so tight at this point, neither side wants to take his hand off their wallet, for fear he'll run to the other side with what he's already got. But both sides consider him invaluable in what he's done for them, and continues to do for them, so neither wants to kill him to stop him, so far. He knows he's in a situation where he could be killed or imprisoned for life at any moment. But for now, he's doing it all for the money he's making through "risk of bodily harm" costs for both sides.
Criminal Record (You have to been arrested for something):  Identity theft, murder (later confirmed falsely accused)
Extra:  He keeps a record of everyone present around him in the police situation, and the Falconettie situation. This is to help him take note of any other possible rats, attempting to catch him betraying them, so he can work around them.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.June.15, 0:17 AM | Message # 12
A bored admin
(Isn't this sort of like Greo? Kinda?)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 06.June.15, 0:55 AM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Lucy Evans
Job: Baker
Appearance: attachment
Bio: she's lived in New Salos her entire life, and her entire life she's been the kindest girl on the streets. Always willing to share her lunch or offer a couch to sleep on, this has not stopped since she took over her parents bakery. If you need room or board she'll offer without a second thought which has granted her protection from most. This doesn't mean she doesn't know how to protect herself though, you shouldn't underestimate her.
Attachments: 2377918.jpg (194.2 Kb)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 06.June.15, 11:08 AM | Message # 14
Commander
(Equi and Naru are accepted.

@ILD2 Actually no since it doesn't have the everyone's a child gimmick. It's just a straight crime thread)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.June.15, 11:17 AM | Message # 15
A bored admin
(Yeah, except for that part.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.June.15, 7:35 AM | Message # 16
Commander
(Pretty much)

NarutardDate: Su, 07.June.15, 11:37 AM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay can we start?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.June.15, 12:50 PM | Message # 18
Commander
(sure) 

In one of the slummier parts of New Salos loud music echoed throughout the streets and every dirty street rat, shares a corner with a prostitute. The music was blaring coming from the only place in this neighborhood that looked nice. A rocking roaring nightclub, nicknamed Wild Devils. Inside the music was blaring, lights were flashing, and every one was either young, drunk, high, or all three. At the bar, eyeing up a pretty looking girl, who probably owed the owner of the club some money, Quinn sat and drank some jack and coke, looking around the club listening in for an opportunity that may present itself.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.June.15, 1:18 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
Lucy was rolling her dough quietly, listening to the bass that was throbbing through the floor, making her dishes rattle. Even though they were located in the same district, the bar took most of her customers and all of the grandeur. But, she was still loyal to her ideals. Help those who need it...luckily she had some higher up customers who kept her business running. She was grateful for that. But now...she looked down the street at the nightclub. She might have to relocate. Again.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.June.15, 2:08 PM | Message # 20
Commander
With another swig of his booze, Quinn looked around when he saw someone on the end. It was a guy who looked like he worked for the Falconetties talking with a girl who was obviously a prostitute. Very discreetly, Quinn scooted closer to listen to what they were saying. 

(Just warning you all a head of time, there will be LOTS of cursing on this thread)

NarutardDate: Su, 07.June.15, 3:15 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
After Lucy finished setting her bread up to rise she grabbed her things to lock up for the night. She left, locking the door behind her and looked down the street to the nightclub. Maybe one drink before she went home..

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.June.15, 4:28 PM | Message # 22
Commander
"I'm telling yah Carl, I'm getting sick and tired of this bullshit" The prostitute said to the guy. "Jackson, is hurting his bussiness and it's like Mr. Falconettie doesn't even care" 

Carl, the mafia guy from earlier, said "Look, I'm sorry, but it's not like I can do much" Quinn noticed him reaching in his side. "How bad did her fuck up your leg?" 

The woman glared as she said "It's got a pitch black bruise on it" She said quietly "It feels fantastic" Sarcasm oozed out of those words, she then saw Carl placing some money on the table. 

Carl sighed "Get yourself cleaned up, and don't come back until you feel like you can move that leg without it hurting"

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.June.15, 5:01 PM | Message # 23
-Ben-
"Well it's not my fault you came earlier than usual, I told ya' fucks they'd be scoutin' the place out 'til 6, you shouldn'ta been there 'till six thirty." I told Markeith, an older policeman that's been my face to face contact for the police for years. "If ya' hadn't gone there when I told ya' not to, ya' wouldn'ta got some people shot."

"They were still hanging around at six thirty! That's what time we got there!"

"I didn't say they wouldn't be watching the entrances, I just said they'd be searching the place 'til 6. Not my job to teach you guys the basics."

NarutardDate: Su, 07.June.15, 6:27 PM | Message # 24
The Reaper of Threads
Lucy stepped inside, looking around curiously. She had never been inside and already she knew she stood out like a sore thumb. Her hair was a mess and in a bun, her dress was covered in flower and her shoes only flats. The other girls were wearing skimpy dresses, high heels, tons of makeup. She turned red as her hair and turned to leave.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.June.15, 7:43 PM | Message # 25
Commander
A man walked in front of Lucy and said "Hey, you lost?" 

Carl sighed as the woman walked off and said "Damn it Jackson" 

"Tough times?" Quinn asked as he looked at him.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » New Salos (Crime RP attempt #4)
Search: