Su, 19.May.24, 10:59 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » New Salos (Crime RP attempt #4)
New Salos
Dillon0909Date: We, 26.August.15, 2:54 PM | Message # 776
Commander
Group: Administrators
Catherine looked at the  casts and said "I'm taking these off to check your knees. This is gonna hurt a lot probably, I'm gonna warn yah" She said as she put her hands on the cast straps.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: We, 26.August.15, 4:18 PM | Message # 777
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"Yeah it's all in the car, except these." I held up a small bottle of prescription sleeping pills. "Just cooperate with her for now, we'll worry about your stuff later."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: We, 26.August.15, 10:27 PM | Message # 778
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Lucy looked up at the doctor lady. "Do we have to?" She asked quietly.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: We, 26.August.15, 11:20 PM | Message # 779
Commander
Catherine sighed "Well I gotta see how bad Luke fucked em up" She sighed "I'll try my hardest not to make it hurt, but I make no promises"

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 7:42 AM | Message # 780
The Reaper of Threads
Lucy looked down and clenched her hands. They were already in a constant dull pain, this was going to be hell. "Just do it," she said quietly.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 12:20 PM | Message # 781
Commander
Catherine slowly removed the cast as gently as she could but givin the situation it probably still hurt like hell. Catherine groaned and looked at her knees. "Luke" Luke walked forward and then Catherine straight punched him in the dick, causing him to fall over. "Quinn" 

Understandably nervous Quinn walked forward and got a dope slap instead, Catherine said "That's for making her in this situation, now I need you to hold her down. I gotta see how badly the internal damage is so I have to move her knees and that's gonna hurt her a lot because it's not like I pack anesthesia"

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 12:35 PM | Message # 782
The Reaper of Threads
Lucy looked away, fighting tears. Her lip was already bleeding she had bit it so hard. She was muttering "I hate you all.." quietly over and over again. She clenched her fists tighter, feeling her nails cut into her hands.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 12:40 PM | Message # 783
Commander
Catherine said "I am so so so sorry for this" She said geuine as Quinn did what he was told as Catherine started to move her knee caps to access the internal damage.

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 1:33 PM | Message # 784
The Reaper of Threads
Lucy cried out in pain. Why the fuck was this happening? Why her? She wanted her sister. Where was Liza?

EquinoxDate: Th, 27.August.15, 5:16 PM | Message # 785
It was a bit uncomfortable to watch, but I stayed nearby regardless. Nothing I can really do right now, since I'd hate to get in the way.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 6:07 PM | Message # 786
Commander
Catherine once again punched Luke in the dick and then slugged Quinn out. "SHe needs surgery you fucking idiots" She got up and said "If she's gonna get any better without having to go back to a hospital that will kill her. I need more medical tools, and anesthia so she won't feel scaples against her skin. " SHe pulled Luke and Quinn into a head lock "And since you two dingbats are the reason she's like this...You're getting them for me. Rob a medical truck, steal from the hospital itself, I don't care how you get it. If she's ever gonna walk proberly again I need those supplies"

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 6:23 PM | Message # 787
The Reaper of Threads
(Wellllll since Lucy is unconscious now)
Liza pulled up slowly in front of the bar. "You think this is the place?" She asked Rose. Rose shrugged, frowning at the place. "Looks gross. I hope Lu is okay," Rose commented. They got out. "Imma kill these boys," Liza growled and Rose followed quietly.

EquinoxDate: Th, 27.August.15, 6:27 PM | Message # 788
I started heading out the backdoor to make sure the stuff in the trunk is alright.

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 6:32 PM | Message # 789
The Reaper of Threads
Liza kicked the door down, storming in. Her gun was in her hand. "Y'all better tell me where my sister is NOW!" She shouted.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 6:48 PM | Message # 790
Commander
Quinn paused and said "Sister..."

Luke gulpled and hid because it's either Catherines or Lucy's sister. EIther way he's a dead man.

Quinn looked at her and said "Calm the fuck down" He said pulling out his own gun. "I don't know who your sister is...we only have three women here and that's Kelly, Catherine, and Lucy. And quite I don't think you should see either of em"

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 6:51 PM | Message # 791
The Reaper of Threads
"You take me to Lulu right now or I blow this place to fucking smithereens," Liza growled. Rose held up a red button. "She isn't kidding. We planted bombs around the whole place," Rose said quietly. She was a mousy girl, and looked almost bored. Liza on the other hand was turning redder.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 7:00 PM | Message # 792
Commander
Quinn paused "Well that awnsers that question. Listen kind of not a good idea she's resting"

Catherine groaned and shouted "Just let em in here"

Quinn said "BUt they're clearly bluffing, there is no way they could plant bombs around this place..."

Catherine said "Are you really so heartless you won't left family see them?"

That caused Quinn to paused and say "Okay...fine..." He stepped out of their way so they could see Lucy "But I warned you"

Luke in the meanwhile was thinking of ways to get the hell to Canada

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 7:21 PM | Message # 793
The Reaper of Threads
"We really did plant bombs. Liza worked for the military. Now she's a mercenary," Rose shrugged, following Liza as she walked in. They both paused and Liza walked slowly to Lucy's side, touching her hand. "First Mom and Dad, now this?" She crouched beside her. "Why the Hell did you stay here?" She whispered.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 7:27 PM | Message # 794
Commander
(Okay when and how. I'm really calling bull shit here)

Catherine said "She need's surgery. I'm a doctor, and I cna do it, but I'm going to need medical supplies to do so." Quinn looked around as Catherine said "And this guy, plus another moron who put her in this situation are gonna get em for me"

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 7:29 PM | Message # 795
The Reaper of Threads
(They are bluffing. Good you fell for it. But their car is rigged just in case)
"I don't care about that right now. Could you give us some alone time?" Liza said.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 7:34 PM | Message # 796
Commander
(OKay)

Catherine said "Okay, that's fair...I'm gonna drag the guy who fucked up her knees out of hiding so he and this guy" She pointed to Quinn "Cna get the hospital stuff I need"

Within minutes, everyone I control left the room.

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 797
The Reaper of Threads
Lucy opened her eyes slightly. "Hey..." She whispered. Liza touched her face. "You're crazy..."

EquinoxDate: Th, 27.August.15, 8:08 PM | Message # 798
Alright, everything's tightly secured still, that's good. I can hear some shit going on inside, but it's probably another shitty customer or something. This is a bar after all.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 9:31 PM | Message # 799
Commander
Quinn got into the back room as Luke was kind of tossed in by Catherine. Quinn looked at Catherine and said "Wow...you're good" 

Catherine smirked and walked outside.

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 10:25 PM | Message # 800
The Reaper of Threads
"You're leaving with us when you can move again," Liza said. Lucy shook her head weakly. "No, I have my bakery to run." She protested.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » New Salos (Crime RP attempt #4)
Search: