Th, 18.April.24, 3:53 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Monsters Among Us
NarutardDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:53 AM | Message # 26
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Dillon calm down)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:13 PM | Message # 27
Commander
Group: Administrators
Sorry it's just no one seems to be interested in this one and it makes me feel bad when it feels like I have a dead thread.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:53 PM | Message # 28
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Well we were trying to help you balance it out by recommending the removal of Cthulhu and grim reaper because elder god and instant killer aren't fun to deal with. I'll probably join if we can get everything on a decent level, because terrasque not dying =/= being over powered, because it can still be temporarily beaten.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:57 PM | Message # 29
Commander
(And if I joined, I already know exactly what I'd make and it'd take me a while to make them all.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 3:58 PM | Message # 30
Commander
(Well which ones do you think I sohuld remove

Cuthulu definatly will be going because it was a joke

Grim Reaper should probably go because I would only allow one)

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 4:14 PM | Message # 31
(I'd say just those two. I'll probably just make a super aggressive Tarrasque character that is more of a liability than anything, because he gets angry super easy and when he gets angry he goes full tarrasque, which most buildings couldn't hold in the slightest.)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 4:20 PM | Message # 32
Commander
(A tarrasque basically can't die..it can be beaten but it'll just come back. The key is just when)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 5:03 PM | Message # 33
Commander
(Also some of these monsters I put up to show off to Narutard XD. She dared questioned my monster nerdyness, it was an act of war)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 8:41 PM | Message # 34
A bored admin
(If you're only going to allow one Grim Reaper, can I take it?)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 9:46 PM | Message # 35
The Reaper of Threads
(Only if I can be your undead assistant!!!)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:06 PM | Message # 36
A bored admin
(Deal!)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:29 PM | Message # 37
(Oooh, I wanna be the skeleton jester named funny bones!)

(Terrasque CS incoming as soon as I post everywhere else)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:42 PM | Message # 38
A bored admin
(Funny Bones as a jester. I hope you all know she's going to be living in an apartment. Not a mansion. ._.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:51 PM | Message # 39
(Funny bones thinks three people living in a small apartment space is hilarious)

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:09 PM | Message # 40
Character Sheet:

Name:  Brutus Malikawa'tonihulah
Race:  Tarrasque
Apperance-
Guise= http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb201....TNO.jpg 6'6 343 pounds
Tarrasque=http://orig13.deviantart.net/2ef2/f/2012/228/5/4/warped_chaos_tarrasque_by_unded-d5ba28s.jpg Approximately 50 feet tall, weight unknown.
Bio:  Brutus is trouble among the disguised community. He has changed his disguise four times because he was killed and reborn. All witnesses were killed before word got out, but Brutus is a pain to deal with. Anger is what sets him off above all, and almost anything can anger him. Hurt his toe? Crush the table. Doesn't understand something? Tear the book in half and stomp on it until the floor cracks. He can turn singular parts of him into a tarrasque morph form, and even take on a smaller tarrasque form for the most part. However, once he fully breaks the guise, he becomes his fully immense 50 foot self.
Extra. Brutus is incredibly stupid, and can't be expected to follow orders more complicated than uprooting a tree with his tarrasque hands.

Character Sheet:

Name:  Ben "Funny Bones" Dover
Age:  Unknown, when asked Funny Bones just makes a joke about age.
Race:  undead
Apperance-
Guise: http://cdn.smosh.com/sites....gen.jpg
Skeleton: http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-cont....ton.jpg
Bio:  Funny Bones works for the grim reaper. Well, sort of. He mostly just follows the grim reaper around 90% of the time and does whatever he or she says, while making jokes the entire time. He's not actually that funny, but he really thinks he is. If you tell him his joke isn't funny, he wont believe you. He has disguised himself as Seth Rogan, except with a much bigger nose. I'm talking impossibly long. Like, as long as your pointy finger.
Extra. He really does think his name is hilarious.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:19 PM | Message # 41
A bored admin
(oh boy...)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:38 PM | Message # 42
Commander
(Well shit ILD I gotta allow your character now XD)

NarutardDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:46 PM | Message # 43
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Elizabeth Keegan
Race: Undead! Aka brought back to life to serve the Grim Reaper, does NOT have an appetite for brains. Actually no appetite, or desire to sleep, or breath, or y’know…anything
Appearance: Elizabeth is stick thin and tall, her nickname in school was twig. Long blond hair hangs almost to her waist and frames her pale face. Her eyes are practically white and mostly bloodshot from the lingering presence of death. A gruesome red rope burn wraps around her neck.
Bio: Elizabeth Keegan killed herself at 17. She doesn’t remember why, she doesn’t remember anything at all from her life when she was alive except that it was 73 years ago. And she has been serving the Grim Reaper for 73 years. She is pretty chipper but sometimes darkness fills her and she can be quite terrifying. Otherwise she’s a loyal servant always keeping the souls in line and keeping her Master on track.
Extra: Meh

Name: Gabby Marks
Race: Human yo!
Appearance: (attachment)
Bio: Gabby is a junior in college as a photography major and recently moved into her own apartment. She’s super excited to meet neighbors and live on her own and take pictures of everything. Life is staring her in the face and she’s ready!
Extra: She can see the monsters for who they are if she pays attention
Attachments: 9301178.jpg (130.2 Kb)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:48 PM | Message # 44
Commander
(So our story is aobut a Werewolf trying to save his mind controled Vampire girlfriend

and the Grim Reaper with her posse. 

I'm okay with this XD )

NarutardDate: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:49 PM | Message # 45
The Reaper of Threads
(And Gabby losing her mind because holy shit monsters are real)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:50 PM | Message # 46
A bored admin
(haha, but just call me out anytime if I ever go OP though. I sometimes cross over the line on accident. )

Name:  Lyra Denis
Race:  grim reaper
Apperance:
Human weirdoness: Clicky (just add white gloves)
Reaper style: Clicky
Bio: If you ask her why became a grim reaper, she will just say it was by chance. Contrary to popular beliefs, grim reapers change after the previous decides that the job got to them and it was time to move on. This so happened wit Lyra. The previous grim reaper, who she calls Devin, decided to move on from this job as he was ready to rest in peace (go figure). Not like it was easy searching for the right baby to inherit this job, so he spent the last hundred years before finding Lyra. Now usually grim reapers were males and this would be the first time, the curse will be brought onto female. As the previous grim reaper "passed" after putting the curse on Lyra, she officially became the next grim reaper when she was still a child.

Throughout her school years, many classmates knew her as a very quiet, but knowledgeable student. However her job as the personification of death kept her busy as she had to balance job which takes her all over the globe, homework, extracurricular, and a few friends she managed to stay in contact with. As soon as she graduated, she rented herself and a couple of her assistants a modest size apartment for THREE in the suburbs. Not too far from city, but not too wild and quiet in the rurals. Other than taking souls and making sure they stop scaring the shit out of humans when they appear as ghosts, Lyra keeps an eye on the other monsters around the world, particularly the ones that get in trouble the most. If you ask her which one gives her the most headache, she will list out a few including the stupid Terrasque. Even though she already threaten to haul his ass down to hell if he continued... Not like grim reapers were known for their patience either.
Extra.

(something like that)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 30.August.15, 0:00 AM | Message # 47
Commander
(well it's accepted anyways which means I will finally start this thing) 

Ulvon walked through the city streets looking around for signs of vampiric activity. People going missing in the night, that sort of thing. His thoughts drifted to his Sonara, he must save her...no matter what.

EquinoxDate: Su, 30.August.15, 0:02 AM | Message # 48
(Don't forget the tarrasque threatening to screw everything up because he doesn't fear death)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 30.August.15, 0:04 AM | Message # 49
Commander
(How could I forget...I'm either going to completely regret doing this, or this will be the greatest thread we have ever done)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 30.August.15, 0:07 AM | Message # 50
A bored admin
(There equi, I added the last part)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Search: