Sa, 20.April.24, 6:38 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Monsters Among Us
Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 1:18 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
We hear their names all the time: Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, Goblin, Wraith, Spirit, Ghoul, Dragon, Griffin, Pheonix, Zombie, Mummy, the Undead. These beings are from the darkest shadows, and from our greatest nightmares. We know them all as one thing: Monster. 

We as a society love monsters, they star in our books, our movies, our video games, we even make new monsters for the internet to enjoy. 

But...they're all make believe right? 

No my friends, monsters do exist. They could your friend, your neighbor, your cat, your dog, your boss, and so many other parts of our lives. They are hidden of course, they know the sad part of human nature. People fear what they do not understand, and if enough fear exists persecution can happen. 

So they hide, and they try to lead normal lives, as much as they can anyways. However, they may not be un noticed for long. Some in the goverments of the world have noticed them and are looking for them. 

Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Apperance: 
Bio: 
Extra.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 6:39 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Name: Ulvon William Lonc
Race: Alpha Werewolf
Appearance: Short black hair, stubble from hair growing on his face, hairy palms, a black duster coat, a black leather pair of jeans, black gloves, black workmans boots. Cross around his neck, and a pentagram like symbol on his left hand.
Bio: Ulvon is the last of the Tati bloodline. He is a werewolf that can control his transformations due to his right hand.

He does his best to live a normal life, but all the changed when a vampire named Xander Thrax kidnapped his beloved girlfriend Sonara. Now he's a quest to find her, while also trying to avoid the eager eye of the worlds goverments.
Extra:

Name: Sonara Bethany County
Race: Vampire
Apperance: long black hair, red eyes, skin as pale as snow, a tank top, blue jeans usually with a shotgun strapped on the inside of the pant leg, hour glass figure.
Bio: Sonara was a werewolf hunter who worked as a sort of vigilante for the United States Goverment. She became that after her father ewas brutally killed by a ravanous pack. Sonara dedicated her life to finding those beasts and shooting them in the head. However, one day it all changed.

Sonara was hunting a werewolf she deemed to be a danger, one of the strongest types and Alpha. The werewolf she was hunting was called Ulvon William Lonc. The two fought, and then something happened that never happened before: She Lost. She expected to be killed or eaten bu tinstead woke up in Lonc's hiding house, where Ulvon was tending to her injuries. While she was hostile at first, over time she began to fall for her. At the same time, he for her.

The two kissed and began to date, and things were going well. Till Xander Thrax kidnapped her and took her to his lair in Washington D.C.. There's a Political jab she could make there, but she's above that. Xander took her and then did something she was fearful of. Xander bit her, and under vampire lore, those who have been bitten become the bitter's puppet, with as much free will as they would allow. Xander allowed none, and Sonara obeys him eagerly, a shell of what she used to be.
Extra: She gave Ulvon a cross to protect him from vampires if she would ever need it.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.August.15, 10:34 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(umm anyone interested?)

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 11:26 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(I'm gonna have to make it tomorrow)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 27.August.15, 11:28 PM | Message # 5
A bored admin
(tomorrow. I'm half exhausted.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 28.August.15, 10:32 AM | Message # 6
Commander
thanks you two

NarutardDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 1:09 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
(Could you list out a list of monsters more than what you did above Mr. Expert?)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 28.August.15, 3:22 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(Yes Mam. 

Vampire

Werewolf

Ghost

Ghoul

Wraith

Dragon

Pheonix

Kitsune

Lower Demon

Lower Angel

Devil

Lovecraftion Horror

Man-Made Monster

Kaiju

Fairy

Pixie

Quezecotal

Manda

Bassalisk 

Tarrasque

Changeling

Succubus

Incubus

Sin Demon

Virtue Angel

Wisps

Zombie

The Infected

Hydra

Cyclops

Cerberus

Grim Reaper

Living Skeleton

Shade

Hobgoblin

Yeti

Chupacabra

Mothman

Cuthulu...

Do you need more, I have more XD)

NarutardDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 3:36 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(Ummmmm you might have to define some of those)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 5:13 PM | Message # 10
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(CLAN OF CTHULUS)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 5:22 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(Yeah, I saw that, and was like, "HMMM, maybe you shouldn't give me and Equi that option.")

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 5:44 PM | Message # 12
(If you wanna leave cthulu as an option I'm making one for sure, but elder god tier characters seems like a pretty definitive power ceiling. Next worst would probably be the grim reaper, because lol death touch in true form. Might wanna just remove cthulu and leave in lovecraftian horror, as a weaker cthulu, and remove death entirely because it's no fun having a character that is basically 'burn shit, kill people, fuck everything' the stand)

(Speaking of which I need to make a jojo thread soon, but I haven't read part 4 and beyond yet)

RazDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 5:46 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(I just called Lovecraftian horrors Chtuluian monstrosities, though I'm aware the first is more accurate.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:05 PM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
(I am...so confused...)

RazDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:05 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(You don't know Lovecraft?)

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:09 PM | Message # 16
(Cthulhu is an ancient God too horrific to witness. Like a lovecraftian horror, but much, much more powerful. Like, I'm talking immune to death's touch because it's beyond natural death powerful.)

RazDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:11 PM | Message # 17
Commander
(The happiest ending you could hope a Lovecraft character to get is them committing suicide from the realization of how small and insignificant they are and what lurks behind the veil of sanity.)

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:19 PM | Message # 18
(Well if you do a call of Cthulhu campaign there's a small chance you kill the entire cult and stop his entrance to earth)

RazDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:19 PM | Message # 19
Commander
(Yeah, but you still kill yourself.)

Persona Non Grata

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:19 PM | Message # 20
A bored admin
(That makes me even more confused. ._.)

It's time.

RazDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:22 PM | Message # 21
Commander
(And I thought you two liked literature.)

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Fr, 28.August.15, 6:23 PM

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.August.15, 6:24 PM | Message # 22
(tl;dr CTHULHU OP, PLS REMOVE)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 28.August.15, 8:14 PM | Message # 23
Commander
(Madam I will define all of them...but I probably should remove Cuthulu...

Vampire- Bloodsucking undead who stalk the night looking for prey.

Werewolf: Uncontrollably hulking beasts that are either half man half wolf, most wolf and part man, or most man part wolf.

Ghost: A spirit who has not left this world . are often defined to be electromagnetic in nature

Ghoul: a sort of vampiric zombie. Where a vampire has free control of what blood it drinks, A Ghoul doesn't care.

Wraith: Spirits of shadows who are most often a vengeful sort.

Dragon: Winged lizards that can breath fire, though have been known to breathe other elements

Griffen: Half Eagle, Half Lion. Guardians of giant treasure troves and are very greedy by nature.

Pheonix: The legendary fire bird. It can not die. Every time it does it just reforms itself from it's ashes.

Kitsune: Japanese Fox Demons who often like to play tricks on the living. Most harmless some dangerous.

Lower Demon: A Demon whose powes are not that remarkable and can be exercised quite easily. Still very dangerous though.

Lower Angel: An Angel woh is typically a Guardian Angel.

Devil: A ruler of hell, the strongest type of being in the darkest depths. The Devil is also often called the personification of Evil and Darkness.

Lovecraftian Horror: A being created by HP Lovecraft. Design and power may vary (Can not exactlly complete this one haven't read an HP lovecraft story)

Man-Made Monster: Self Explanitory here. These are monsters created by mankind by horrific experiments. I mean like Frankensteins monster not robots.

Kaiju: A japanese Giant monster. Most Famous of these is of course "Godzilla"

Fairy: Gentle souls of lights who offer guidance for the living.

Pixie: Pretty much a fairy except more of a trickster.

Quezecotal: An ancient mayan giant bird of death

Bassilisk: A giant snake that has a Medusa thing where it starts at its prey turning it to stone.

Naga: Half Human Half Snake people woh often dwell in the desert.

Gorgon: Same as the Naga but dwell in temples, forests, and can turn victims to stone by a stare. Most Famous is Medusa.

Manda: A japanesse Giant Snake Demon

Tarrasque: A Europian Kaiju that can't die. Every time you kill one, it ressurcts itself more pissed off than anything.

Changeling: A type of trickster fairy's who take the form of a loved one and feasts off the love that is preduced.

Succubus: Female Demons who survive by eating the natural energy of sexual intercourse and can take one's soul through a genetal area.

Inccubus: The male Succubus, who usually uses tentecles to take the energy from their victim. (Insert hentai joke here)

Sin Demon: A demon whose power is based on one of the Seven Deadly Sins. There are only seven in the world

Vitrue Angels: An Angel whose power is based on one of the Seven Virtues. Like Sin Demons only seven exist

Wisps: Souls of the dead who have never left this word but are unable to maintan a form other than a white spec

Zombie: A dead person who has come back to life with an appitite for Human Brains.

The Infected: Same deal as a zombie except they don't have to be dead to become one and their bites can turn others into an Infected as well.

Hydra: Giant three headed Dragon like beings. Every time a head is cut off two more takes the heads place

Cyclops: A giant of a man with one eye and unbeliveable strength.

Cerberus: A hell hound with three heads that guards the gates of hell to prevent any excapes attempted

Grim Reaper: The Personification of Death. Is often seen when it is time for one to die. Likes to play games for some reason.

Living Skeleton: Self Explanitory It's a Skeleton that is standing up walking

Shade: Beings made of Shadow that hunt humans for prey. Unlike a wraith it has no set goal other than survival and is only able to be killed by direct light

Hobgoblin: Sort of a Mix between a Goblin and a human. More sinister than a goblin

Goblin: Little green things that like to tinker with machinery even though they aren't that bright.

Yeti: Bigfoot, Sasusquash, Skunk Ape, giant primates who walk the woods and mountains on the world many believe that they don't exist.

Chupacabra: The Mexican Goat Sucker. A vampiric like beast  that drinks all the blood from the victim before moving on to another one

Mothman: A being that was sited in point pleasent. A giant man like figure with piercing red eyes, giant moth wings, and harbingers warning of doom.

Cuthulu: The notorious outer god with unbelieveable super powers (I don't know that much other than that. Mostly just put him in as a joke)

Mummy: Undead beings of Ancient Egyptian Pharoahs. Wraped ientirely in linin.

(Any else I can do?)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 10:16 AM | Message # 24
Commander
(bawp_

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.August.15, 11:01 AM | Message # 25
Commander
(Bawp again)

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Modern Threads IZ here » Monsters Among Us
Search: