We, 24.April.24, 9:36 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » 400s to 1400s Middle Ages » Kings and Queens
Kings and Queens
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 12.August.15, 0:43 AM | Message # 26
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Samuel sighed in defeat as his belongings were unloaded. He had stalled as long as he could from even meeting with the elves and the others. If he currently wasn't there, he could have continued dealing with internal affairs while they were all bickering about some kidnapped queen that he had no care of in the world. Time was money and him being here served no purpose for him. He certainly wasnt looking for an alliance either. So very reluctantly, he indicated to his men that he would go alone to the meeting.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.August.15, 0:50 AM | Message # 27
Commander
Group: Administrators
Vespa was walking to the whole flanked by guards on both sides of her. She was not taking any chances, once something goes wrong everyone immediately points to Haven. Okay nine times out of ten they're right, but for once she had nothing to do with what's going on. Besides she didn't want to deal with judgmental idiots telling her how to run her life. If she wanted that, she'd deal with the rebel at home.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: We, 12.August.15, 0:51 AM | Message # 28
The Reaper of Threads
((I don't think the *Ghirendale is crucial to every country because they supply the weapons so without Genevieve nobody will be able to continue the war because her country is in ruins and can't make the weapons* point was made quite clear but

Ghirendale is crucial to every country because they supply the weapons so without Genevieve nobody will be able to continue the war because her country is in ruinsĀ and can't make the weapons

Thank)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 12.August.15, 0:54 AM | Message # 29
A bored admin
(Aye aye captain, time for me to edit my post.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.August.15, 0:55 AM | Message # 30
Commander
(Am i glad my new post works better)

EquinoxDate: We, 12.August.15, 0:56 AM | Message # 31
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"Thank you for hosting us." I said before taking a seat around the middle.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: We, 12.August.15, 0:57 AM | Message # 32
The Reaper of Threads
Gabriel nodded. "It is my pleasure," He said as he turned to welcome the other two.

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.August.15, 1:03 AM | Message # 33
Commander
Vespa walked in and sat down saying "Charmed to meet you "

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 12.August.15, 1:11 AM | Message # 34
A bored admin
Samuel rolled his eyes when he entered last. "Tell me, is there really a point to all this?" He grumbled loudly.

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 12.August.15, 1:14 AM | Message # 35
The Reaper of Threads
"There is, not only has a young girl been kidnapped, but that young girl holds power over all of us in the form of our weapons supply. Now tell me, Samuel," Gabriel narrowed his eyes at him. "Would you like your men to charge into battle with no axe in hand? Or you Vespa? Astrados? Yes, this would usually be beneath us but since the dawn of time Ghirendale has been all of our allies, neutral and helping every one of us, but when Ghirendale is in a time of need we will let it fall?"

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 12.August.15, 1:22 AM | Message # 36
A bored admin
Samuel didn't bother sitting down. He still couldn't see why every monarch of the lands had to come together in order to talk about some little girl. Truthfully, Gabriel was making sense but he never liked to admit anything easily. "So? Let the people of her land figure out what to do when their own queen is gone. We don't owe anything to Ghirendale."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.August.15, 1:30 AM | Message # 37
Commander
Vespa rolled her eyes and said "Yeah that's sad and all, but what in it for me if I help besides weapons, any black arms dealer worth their salt knows where some weapons are stashed so not exactly a big deal"

EquinoxDate: We, 12.August.15, 1:31 AM | Message # 38
"I personally think we should do all we can to help them. Who do you think did this? Some bold thieves?"

NarutardDate: We, 12.August.15, 1:34 AM | Message # 39
The Reaper of Threads
"Don't owe anything to Ghirendale?! Listen here dwarf man, that country has funded our wars since long before our grandparents -- no, our great grandparents were born. Don't owe? You owe your continued existence to that country and this little girl," Gabriel growled. "As for you, Vespa, what's in it is the continued existence of you and your country. We have received reports that this may be larger than just a kidnapped queen."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 12.August.15, 1:41 AM | Message # 40
A bored admin
Samuel finally sat down in the last open chair for him, looking like a scorned child. He grumbled under his breath and crossed his arms across his chest, waiting for Gabriel to continue explaining himself and this nonsense.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.August.15, 1:52 AM | Message # 41
Commander
Vespa groaned and said "Okay fine...you have my curiosity...but my attention is something you''ll have to earn. What do you mean, more than just a kidnapped girl?"

NarutardDate: We, 12.August.15, 12:33 PM | Message # 42
The Reaper of Threads
Gabriel looked at Astrados. "You've been very quiet, friend."

EquinoxDate: We, 12.August.15, 12:56 PM | Message # 43
"I was waiting for you to inform us what this larger situation was. I apologize for not trying to speak over the warmonger and criminal." I said with some aggression towards the respective two, but not much.

NarutardDate: We, 12.August.15, 1:15 PM | Message # 44
The Reaper of Threads
"A darkness has begun spreading outwards from Ghirendale. There have been unexplained murders, mutilated bodies showing up for no rhyme or reason in my outer borders, and my Intel has informed me it has also been happening in all of your countries as well," he looked at each of them in turn. "Nobles of mine have been disappearing, entire towns have disappeared out of nowhere. Something bigger is happening."

EquinoxDate: We, 12.August.15, 1:25 PM | Message # 45
"Perhaps the gods are angry. But that does not explain why it is happening for us as well."

NarutardDate: We, 12.August.15, 1:30 PM | Message # 46
The Reaper of Threads
"That is why I believe someone in this room has taken Genevieve and not someone else." Gabriel said. "Originally to take over Ghirendale, which would benefit whoever took it over, but now to see if this coming chain of events will bring down their enemies." He sat with a sigh. "The truth is no one knows what truly is going on."

EquinoxDate: We, 12.August.15, 1:34 PM | Message # 47
"But how would taking her benefit anyone here if the gods come down upon us? Surely she cannot be the most divine person in the world."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 12.August.15, 1:34 PM | Message # 48
A bored admin
Samuel narrowed his eyes at the monk. "Are you trying to accuse us all for doing the deed?" He demanded angrily.

It's time.

NarutardDate: We, 12.August.15, 1:40 PM | Message # 49
The Reaper of Threads
"In fact, we have found some religious texts that suggest the Ghirendale bloodline is thick with the blood of your Gods, Astrados. As for you, dwarf, if you could get your hand on those forges you could satisfy your constant bloodlust couldn't you. No compassion for a stupid little girl in your pea brain," Gabriel growled.

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 12.August.15, 1:46 PM | Message # 50
A bored admin
Samuel rose from his chair and glared at Gabriel, pure hatred etched on his face. "I have done no such thing. I suspect you were the one who took her and use this meeting as a cover up." He sneered, wanting to leave already

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » 400s to 1400s Middle Ages » Kings and Queens
Search: