Th, 28.March.24, 9:41 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » 400s to 1400s Middle Ages » Kings and Queens
Kings and Queens
Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.August.15, 0:48 AM | Message # 76
Commander
Group: Administrators
Vespa laid on her bed as she wondered what the heck that rebel scum was up to right now. 

Nearby it's revealed Arlin spied on the whole meeting saying "if i find Genevieve, I'll get the support i need to take this woman down..."

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.August.15, 0:49 AM | Message # 77
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(I'm just gonna let Astrados on the political side automate until we timeskip unless someone says something to him.)

-Roran-
In the royal bedroom, I trying to get Queen Laura to go to sleep now, but she insists on asking me questions I'm not allowed to answer.

"He most likely will not be back until tomorrow my queen, please understand." I stated with a bow of slight nervousness. It doesn't feel right keeping a secret from her.

"I get  that, but I want to know where he went." Queen Laura requested, sitting on her bed atop the covers.

"I was given orders to not inform you, so I cannot inform you. Please understand." I was starting to sweat from nervousness. This is my first mission alone, and it ends up being one with direct orders from the king. I can't screw this up, but it's such a bad solo note with the queen to keep a secret from her...

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.August.15, 1:11 AM | Message # 78
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
"Hello?" Genevieve called out weakly. "Hello?"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.August.15, 1:44 AM | Message # 79
"Tch, that's a shame. I had such high hopes for you being my new favorite guard. You should take a break, you're looking a little nervous." She said to me.

"Yes madam." I exited the room, and had another guard alternate with me after telling him the situation.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.August.15, 1:55 AM | Message # 80
The Reaper of Threads
Genevieve kicked out with her foot and connected with metal. Pain radiated up her leg and she groaned. "HELLO?!"

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.August.15, 2:00 AM | Message # 81
My other order, however, was one I disliked much more. I better get going before someone gets hurt.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.August.15, 2:04 AM | Message # 82
The Reaper of Threads
Light suddenly filled her vision and she squinted. A hooded stepped forward. "Silence yourself...you will regret not doing so." She bared her teeth. "Where am I? You took me from my home!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 13.August.15, 2:08 AM | Message # 83
A bored admin
(*points at Gabriel childishly* He did it.)

After some of the possessions were moved back onto the caravan, Samuel sat inside and sighed. Out of everything in his country, he had to be called away for this stupid nonsense. Oh, he had thought about taking the land by force before but he always back down from that idea because it would be too costly to even try. He leaned back, trying to get comfortable for the night.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.August.15, 2:12 AM | Message # 84
The Reaper of Threads
(But you are wrong)

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.August.15, 10:26 AM | Message # 85
-Roran-

After asking around some, I've decided that perhaps I should save that task for later. I need to do it before Astrados returns, but I have plenty of time to do it.

I really don't want to go watch over the queen anymore, however. Maybe I'll just enjoy my break, instead of working during it...

NarutardDate: Th, 13.August.15, 11:10 AM | Message # 86
The Reaper of Threads
Genevieve rammed her shoulder against the bars. "Let me out of here!" She shouted. The man beneath the hood sneered and smashed the hilt of his sword against her temple. Genevieve fell back with a groan, her arms twisted painfully behind her back.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.August.15, 1:24 PM | Message # 87
Commander
Arlin paused though thinking of ways to figure out who did this. 

Vespa smiled as she slept dreaming about being rich beyound her wildest dreams while Arlin's head is on a pike.

NarutardDate: Th, 13.August.15, 2:29 PM | Message # 88
The Reaper of Threads
(Initiating TS)
Kiriel sat at his desk, looking over reports. His excuse was valid enough, of course he wouldn't take his brother in law's child, ludicrous! He had watched young Genevieve grow up, helped her transition to Queen when she had to too early. He knew her as well as his own children. And the fall of Ghirendale he knew would benefit no one. Even if they did secure the forges, no one but the Ghirendale citizens knew how to forge weapons.

Genevieve woke to a pounding headache and a blinding thirst. She didn't even want to move at this point.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 13.August.15, 2:38 PM | Message # 89
A bored admin
"Damn that stupid elf for making me come here." Samuel grumbled after a night of restless sleeping and got out of the caravan. He sighed, helping himself to some food before the meeting convened again.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.August.15, 3:42 PM | Message # 90
Commander
Vespa got up and walked to the meeting room with her goons.

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.August.15, 3:55 PM | Message # 91
I woke up to Nickolas bringing in breakfast. "I trust there were no issues during the night?" The Lord Templar shook his head. "No one made any attempts." "Excellent, I will prepare myself for when the meeting reconvenes."

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.August.15, 7:55 PM | Message # 92
Commander
Vespa sat in the meeting room and began thinking of ways she could benefit from a missing eris. Haven has lots of weapons stolen from other nations stockpiled and unused, it'd be all to easy to strike while the iron is hot so to speak.

Arlin walked across the roof slowly and leaned in listening in through the windows to find someone talking about the missing princess.

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 11:29 AM | Message # 93
The Reaper of Threads
Gabriel walked in with heavy bags beneath his eyes. Late in the night he had received word that at least three more towns had fallen to darkness. He sat at the head of the table again, the silence heavy as he stared at the papers before him. Poor Genevieve...he hoped she was alright...

Genevieve was pulled upwards by her hair and she groaned pitifully as she was dragged from the cell. Maybe she would meet her captors at last...

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 11:42 AM | Message # 94
A bored admin
Samuel walked in minutes after Gabriel sat down, looking more or less the same as before. However underneath the angry mask he was showing, he wondered if this was truly an act from someone else to get all the kings and queens together to quibble and fight over this while he takes advantage. He shook the thought away. Still the elf's fault.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 11:56 AM | Message # 95
Commander
Arlin was walking window to window trying to listen in on anyone revealing they had taken the girl.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:58 PM | Message # 96
-Astrados-
I entered the Great Hall again, Nickolas at my side once more. I took my seat in the same spot, and Nickolas took his place again.

-Roran-
I sat in the main hall currently. Queen Laura still slept. According to Maurise, she fell asleep not long after I left. So she was just giving me trouble, then?

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:20 PM | Message # 97
The Reaper of Threads
"Any news of casualties in your countries?" Gabriel asked, breaking the silence.

Genevieve was thrown on cold granite that seemed strikingly familiar. Memories surfaced of dancing around her mothers skirts, scattered words like "blessings" and "godly bloodline" caught from a hushed conversation. A weapons delivery to Vylenhall. She looked up slowly to the shining armor of a Vylenhall warrior, terror filling her lungs.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:25 PM | Message # 98
A bored admin
Strangely, Samuel answered him first. "Two. Two fell in mine." He replied quietly which clashed oddly with his usual angry look.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:42 PM | Message # 99
-Astrados-
"Three entire towns. The Gods are quite furious, even to the righteous."

-Roran-
I decided it was time to do the deed. Befriending a prisoner isn't something I expected to be a part of my job. I started heading down to the dungeon, where they should have the prisoner ready by now.

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 2:56 PM | Message # 100
The Reaper of Threads
"Someone will be here to see you shortly," was all that was said before he left. Genevieve had been tied to a chair in the middle of a large room, so large she could barely see the ceiling above her. She struggled against the ropes around her wrists but only succeeded in causing more pain. She bowed her head. A prisoner of Vylenhall..

Gabriel sighed. "We need to get to the bottom of this then."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » 400s to 1400s Middle Ages » Kings and Queens
Search: