Sa, 27.April.24, 0:23 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » 400s to 1400s Middle Ages » Kings and Queens
Kings and Queens
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 26.August.15, 0:13 AM | Message # 176
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Name: Selena Haven
Appearance: Clicky
Personality: Arrogant, greedy, money and power is all that she cares about
Weapon of Choice: Dagger laced with poison
Bio: (you need a yo-yo, yo)

Eldest of the family of four, Selena was overshadowed by her younger brothers. However at first, her parents loved her as she was the first child and would be crown if her siblings afterwards were female. She was a happy  and excited child, new to all the sights and sounds around her. A goody two shoe, many of her people would whisper behind her back. However she was naive when she was little, didn't understand a thing that was going on in her country. However that soon changed when her younger brothers were born. The middle ones were twin boys, much to the delight of her parents. Selena found herself, slowly become more and more distant as her parents placed their attention on them. It got worse when the youngest was born. Her parents would croon over them constantly and even sometimes forget that Selena was ever part of the family. After all, she was just wedding material and couldn't weld any real power as males were first to inherit the crown from their parents. However she kept the anger and the frustration in as she knew that one day the jealousy of hers will come to light.

The chance came to her when her parents threw a ball and invited some of Torgan's nobles and even their newest king, Samuel. Back then, Haven and Torgan started to be allies, however still a little untrustful of the other. As the night went on and ale was started to affect everyone, Selena slipped in poison into all of her brothers' drinks. The deed was done. Within days, the funerals was held, Torgan was barred from ever setting foot into Haven, and Selena was named crown much to her delight of course. As her parents's health spiraled down from the deaths of her 3 brothers, Selena sat on the throne and was named queen. All she had to do now was to wait for her parents' deaths, which naturally happened after a couple more months. As she became queen, she quickly restored ties with Torgan again, reassuring them that they weren't held responsible. Now with power and money in her hands, the greed overtook her as long as Haven was on the same side as Torgan, money and riches would flow endlessly into her hands.

Extra:

(Could be better)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 26.August.15, 1:16 AM | Message # 177
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
-Roran-
I took to one knee and lowered my head in respect. "I was asked by Ulta to serve you. I am not sure why she chose me to serve you, but I trust in the wisdom of the Gods, and I am yours to command." 

-Astrados-
"If you all find a place to settle down momentarily, I believe I can explain everything, since religion is my specialty." I said, finding a good place to prepare to speak.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: We, 26.August.15, 7:55 AM | Message # 178
The Reaper of Threads
Hiron's eyebrows rose and a smile graced Genevieve's lips. "Very well. I was wondering who I could make my beck and call. Tell me your name, Boy,"

Gabriel looked at him quietly. He had had an inkling but...no one could have expected this, even whoever took Genny. "Go ahead, Astrados."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 26.August.15, 10:12 AM | Message # 179
A bored admin
Samuel crossed his arms in front of his chest and waited. Selena only looked bored as picked at her fingernails.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 26.August.15, 11:09 AM | Message # 180
-Roran-
"I am Roran Armbruster, son of a crossbow maker, as my name implies. In our culture it is common for our surname to be based on our profession, so you may change it as you please."

-Astrados-
Nickolas took his place at my side. He clearly knows what this means, but he still continues to stand at my side.

"As we clearly know by now, the gods themselves have come to take back the world, and they care not for our measly worship. While I had not expected even us to be left in the dust of their warpath, I was actually aware of the scripture Gabriel spoke of. After speaking with my wife, my worst fears have come true. It seems our prisoner, the one known as Genvieve, may have been taken by the Gods themselves, which we had hoped to stop." I took a deep breath before continuing.

"Yes, we took her. But we had feared that if we left her in her own country, the gods would capture her much sooner, and give us no time to prepare. It seems they found her anyway. If you have any questions, ask them now."

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 26.August.15, 11:30 AM | Message # 181
A bored admin
"Then why the hell did you not say that earlier?!" Samuel bursted out loud, once again angry.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 26.August.15, 1:43 PM | Message # 182
"Because none of you believed in the gods until you witnesses them face to face! You would have simply tried to take her back, and it would end in at least a few deaths."

NarutardDate: We, 26.August.15, 2:34 PM | Message # 183
The Reaper of Threads
"How would you taking her have prevented this? Did you know this would happen?"

EquinoxDate: We, 26.August.15, 4:10 PM | Message # 184
"I knew the Gods would come eventually, but not that they would come on this day. I hired professional kidnappers to take her and bring her to us. We  were not expecting them to kill anyone, and we hung them as soon as we found out what they had done. Her homeland would be the first place the Gods searched, of course. I was hoping we could work with her to stop this from happening. I even had my kindest young templar be the one to speak with her, with hope that he could win her over. Unfortunately, according to my wife, I fear he may have died trying to save her when she was taken by the gods. I had hoped we could work with her and soon announce to the public that we had found a way to save ourselves from eternal dominion, along with her release back to her home land. As you may expect however, the gods found her despite our efforts to hide her. Any other questions?"

NarutardDate: We, 26.August.15, 7:43 PM | Message # 185
The Reaper of Threads
"What are you going to do to fix this?"

Hiron gazed at him quietly. "Keep your name for now. Why do you wish to serve me?"

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 26.August.15, 8:33 PM | Message # 186
A bored admin
Samuel grumbled angrily.

Selena frowned at Astrados. "It still would have been easier to tell us in the beginning than now. There could have been a chance for all of us to do something about it."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: We, 26.August.15, 11:34 PM | Message # 187
-Roran-
"You are the Gods we worship! We are meant to serve the gods, so why would I decline a chance to serve the king of gods himself, a request made by another god as well!"

-Astrados-
"As I said Selena, none of you would believe me. If you did not believe in any of my other scriptures, why would you believe in this one? And as for what we do, we need to find a way to separate the gods from their vessel, Genvieve herself. If that fails, then we need a back up plan. We need to figure out how to kill a god."

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 7:45 AM | Message # 188
The Reaper of Threads
Hiron nodded appreciatively. "Very well. I--" Genevieve's face contorted to one of anger and heavy concentration. Hiron began breathing heavily. "Stupid...girl...get back..." He panted but collapsed. Her eyes opened a few seconds later and she looked at Roran. "Where am I? How did I get here? How are you here?" She looked at Roran and cried out in pain, holding her head. "It's so dark and cold, I don't want to go back," she sobbed.

"I would rather not kill Genevieve in the process," Gabriel said

EquinoxDate: Th, 27.August.15, 9:42 AM | Message # 189
-Roran-
"I'm here for you, just keep trying Genvieve." Is all I said. If I ramble for too long, he could come back into control and catch me.

-Astrados-
"It may be a risk we have to take. One life should not outweigh the lives of everyone. But what I was referring to specifically, was being able to kill the gods as they come for us. If we can't stop them from coming, we need to stop them when they come."

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 27.August.15, 12:07 PM | Message # 190
A bored admin
"And do either one of you have a another oh-look-here's-another-text-I-just-found for this?" Samuel asked sarcastically. "Surely there has to be something about how to kill your own gods."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 12:28 PM | Message # 191
The Reaper of Threads
Genevieve looked up at him before collapsing again. She stood soon after. "Stupid girl. Still fighting," Hiron shook his head. "The willpower of some people astounds me. How is your will?" Hiron asked him.

"I don't believe they are unbeatable."

EquinoxDate: Th, 27.August.15, 1:30 PM | Message # 192
-Roran-
"I'd like to consider myself strong willed, but it depends on the situation."

-Astrados-
"The gods used to fight each other, so violence is certainly effective. The power required to hurt them might be beyond us, however."

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 1:32 PM | Message # 193
The Reaper of Threads
"What about the royal weapons?" Gabriel asked.

Hiron nodded. "Very well. You'll need to get acquainted with the job. Go find Yvonne. She's somewhere around here." He waved his hand dismissively, lying back on the throne.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 27.August.15, 1:36 PM | Message # 194
A bored admin
Samuel snorted. "A weapon against a god? As if."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 1:41 PM | Message # 195
The Reaper of Threads
"So the great Warriors are just going to bow down and die instead of fight?" Gabriel challenged. "I thought I'd never see the day."

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 27.August.15, 1:53 PM | Message # 196
A bored admin
Samuel rose, pride injured. "You figure out a way to fight the gods. Do you really think that our weapons can fight them?"

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 27.August.15, 1:53 PM | Message # 197
-Roran-
"Yes your majesty." I looked around and headed to the doors ahead of him, assuming those would be the ones I go through.

-Astrados-
"I suspect The holy blade Nickolas wields could hurt them, since Feyrage made the effort to retaliate against it. It's a blade we believe to be blessed by the gods, but that's not something we can achieve anymore I suspect. Are any of the royal weapons blessed? Do any of you have blessed weapons?" I asked everyone. Perhaps a weapon blessed by the gods is the only thing strong enough to kill a god, but let's hope it's easier to do than that.

NarutardDate: Th, 27.August.15, 1:59 PM | Message # 198
The Reaper of Threads
"My grand staff was blessed, and many of the weapons made by the Ghirendale Royal Family were blessed. I believe Samuel was gifted his axe from them when he had his coronation. Can you think of any others.

Yvonne would be found in the library.

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 27.August.15, 2:04 PM | Message # 199
A bored admin
Samuel sat back down with another sigh.

Selena piped up. "That would make my dagger blessed also."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Th, 27.August.15, 3:06 PM | Message # 200
-Astrados-
"Laura, isn't the queen's staff blessed as well?" I asked, looking to my wife.

"I believe your mother said it was, yes."

"Good, but it's not much of a weapon. I lack a blessed weapon of my own, however. My father carried a great flamberge that was blessed however, but it is back at the castle, and I am not adept in using it. So I will need one of the royal weapons if I am to help fight. How many weapons do you think are blessed and out there for use?"

-Roran-
I headed around the halls, looking for the library. Looking through one door, I took notice of a large room of books. If it is anything like the rest of the place, it is most likely grand as well. I headed inside.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » 400s to 1400s Middle Ages » Kings and Queens
Search: