Th, 25.April.24, 3:35 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Big West » Era of Revolution.
Era of Revolution.
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 27.January.14, 8:03 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Revolution: A great act of change.

This is the case in the old kingdom of Karan. a city that will soon be plauged with Revolution, for better or for worse.

It is the year 1768, well into the three hundreth reign into the royal family of Karan. Most rulers have been kind and respecting thier power knowing that it would never have been a popular choice. However...this is not the case with the current ruler Jacob Karan, a cruel ruthless dictator who has to justify to the people and to himself that it is nessissary because he would look weak to Karan's enemies which the kingdom has pently of, most notably their Island neighbor of Ininara.

Currently it is supposed to be a peaceful time in Karan as they have successfully pushed back a blockade that was inflicted on them by the Ininarans. However, the king has stepped up his levies even harder and has plunge the kindgom into a ruinous state..with poverty, disease, children forced to work to up the arms, and various other monstrosities. He put mad men into power, and sites of cruelty by his royal guards are common play.

That is when one group of people decided that it was time for a change, a revolution needed to be started. These are the people of the Moon, or the Luna. A secret Rebel group that strikes in the night, striking at key Karan kingdom supplies or eliminatiing various cruel rulers that would cripple Jacob's assault. By day, they are average workers, shopkeepers, or various other ideals. They keep thier secrecy by having a mark branded on their skin, that only the Luna know, a wolf's paw. They are labled traitors, cowards, liars, dejenerates, and killers, and Jacob has gone out of his way to make sure they are portrayed as such.

An era of revolution is coming...the question is...is it for good or for ill.

Rules:

1. No modern weaponry of any sort.

2. No magic, this is a pretty realistic thread, with some suspentions of disbelief.

3. If you get hurt, you get hurt it will last for a while. Remeber this was before  the days of modern medicen. However, there are some circumstances I will grant a quick recovery.

4. Standard RP rules.

5. Have fun biggrin

List of Jobs that you can have, if you are a Luna Agent this is your day job.

Baker

Shopkeeper

News deliever

Factory Worker

Factory Supervisor

Royal Guard

Royal City Guard.

Maid

Butler

Prostitute (Remember this was old times this was literally a job)

Unemployed (Which means you are a street bum, not a mercinary)

Mercanery (I don't think that this will be picked. However, if it does get picked. YOur duty as a Luna agent if you are one is to be the fall guy incase of capture)

List of Weapons I will allow:

Any type of Sword that isn't sci fi

Any type of Dagger that isn't sci fi

Any type of bow and arrow

Any type of Axes besides Sci Fi

Any type of Hammers besides Sci Fi

Flintlock Weapons

A cannon (Note: You better give one HELL of a good reason why you have a cannon)

Any sort of Armored part of the body up to steel will do

Character Sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Luna agent:
Weapon if any:
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 27.January.14, 10:09 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Can you post yours?

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 27.January.14, 10:19 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(Oh sure, by the way updated character sheet)

Name:
Job:
Luna Agent?:
Bio:
Weapons:
Extra:

Name: Conner Uvani
Apperance: By day: Looks about average, with a white apron brown uniformed outit. By Night: He wears a black cloakes outfit.  He is bond with blue eyes, and is rather average build. He also has a wolf's paw print brandoned on his upper arm hidden during the day.
Job: Shopkeeper
Luna Agent?: Yes
Bio: Conner is the leader of the Luna agents. He decided to form the rebellion after the kings men killed the previous owner, his mother, right before his eyes. By day, he's "fallen in line" by night he's one the front lines like any agent. He specialized in Gurellia tactics, striking importaint targets in small squadrens that use any tactic, even fighting dirty to succeed:
Weapons: A small dagger, hidden blades on his wrist, and a bow and arrow. during missions.

Extra: N/A

NarutardDate: Mo, 27.January.14, 10:29 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
(You know, it'd be polite to say prostitute...whore is so vulgar)

Name: Clara "Candi" Rosse

Apperance: (attach.) Her tattoo is on the small of her back

Bio: Clara has always lived a hard life, but recently it's been even harder. Of course, being a prostitute is no help, but it was the best way for her to make money to get food. And it left her with a comfy bed to sleep in every night, which was a plus, considering she didn't have a home. Clara joined the ranks of Luna quickly, eager to better her position in life and bring a better era to Karan.

Luna agent: Oui

Weapon if any: A dagger

Extra: Yes, I did choose to be a prostitute. And she will act like it.
Attachments: 0767604.jpg (149.0 Kb)

Creation100Date: Mo, 27.January.14, 10:38 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Group: Moderators
Name: Davis Finnegan
Appearance: Huehue
Job: Shopkeeper - Owns a tile factory
Luna Agent?: Naaah
Bio: Took over his father's business after his death, he's still getting into the technicalities. His friends have decided to help some people rebel or some crap, he doesn't really care. Taxes hasn't effected his household too much seeing he is only with her sister.
Weapons: None
Extra: He is a simplistic guy.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 27.January.14, 11:11 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(you're both accepted...but can one of you edit the Whore to Prostitute thing...I kind of can't on the device I'm using)

EquinoxDate: Mo, 27.January.14, 11:15 PM | Message # 7
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(I gotchu on that)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 27.January.14, 11:19 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(ty Equinox...wanna join?)

EquinoxDate: Mo, 27.January.14, 11:28 PM | Message # 9
(I'm considering it. Is there a specific color scheme to royal guard armor such as royal purple outline, or is it preference armor?)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 27.January.14, 11:32 PM | Message # 10
Commander
(more of a prefrence armor)

EquinoxDate: Mo, 27.January.14, 11:34 PM | Message # 11
(I'll join soon-ish. Would I be able to be a weaponsmaster of sorts as a royal guard, where I use multiple weapons, or do I need to be more realistic here?)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 27.January.14, 11:46 PM | Message # 12
Commander
(Tell you what I'll help you out with this

Royal City Guard: Think like a britich colonial soildger in Purple and white. They have two weapons. A flintlock rifle an plenty of ammo for reloading, and a cutlass

Royal Guard (Meaning they guard the king) has this outfit: A golden metal face mask, purple jacket with sleaves with a golden harness, and black pants. Their weapons vary on rank.

Privates: Armed the same as city gaurd

Lutenits: Have a hidden knife as well as city guard weaponries

Colonals: Have a pistol and a hidden knife as well as city guard weapons.

General: Has their choice in weapons, but have a four weapon limit. A greatsword, BattleAxe, and blunderbuss count as 2/4)

NarutardDate: Tu, 28.January.14, 4:31 PM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
(I want to start...)

Creation100Date: Tu, 28.January.14, 4:45 PM | Message # 14
Commander
(Hurhur Same.)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.January.14, 5:02 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(kk)

Conner:

I looked up at the moon perched up and waiting for my other partner to arrive. Our goal is to spy, Karen's soildgers are getting heavy duty cannons, when we are supposed to be at peace. We spy..get our information, then leave.

NarutardDate: Tu, 28.January.14, 5:24 PM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
(Are one of us your partner?)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.January.14, 5:47 PM | Message # 17
Commander
(Sorry I was not clear. You're my partner Naru)

Creation100Date: Tu, 28.January.14, 6:28 PM | Message # 18
Commander
Davis~

I go out to my factory, smirking at the underage workers with wages less that a dollar. I have two manages covering both halves of the floor. "Keep up the good work." I call out to my workers, while I head back into my office.

~Office~

I settle into the office and began writing letters to my contacts. I hear a creak from the door as a child steps in finishing his shift. "Yes?" I ask as I look at the boy. "Nut got pay yester." he tells me, I stare at him for a couple of minutes comprehending. "Sit down." I command he sits in the chair beside me. "Name?" I ask just going through the procedures as I still don't know what he said. "Mar-hal Wickams" he tell me.
I pause at the names on my list. "Son, I suggest you learn literacy." He blushes as I tell him. "I have a Marshal Williams, is that you?" I ask and he nods at my question.
"Okay, I see. Here is the pay and extra for late fees. Don't yell at the floor supervisors anymore." I say handing him money from my coat-pocket. He leaves and I call out to my door guard, "Make sure you don't let people bother me. Tell them to write a note and I'll check it." I receive a, "Sorry, sir."
I return to writing to being interrupted by a scream. "Damn it." I mumble.

NarutardDate: Tu, 28.January.14, 7:46 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
Clara
I dropped down beside him, adjusting my dress to get my comfortable.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.January.14, 8:38 PM | Message # 20
Commander
Conner:

I looked at Clara arriving next to me. "Glad you can make it" I then looked at her outfit. "You know you really should get more pratical gear for missions. I can give you the money"

NarutardDate: Tu, 28.January.14, 8:39 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
Clara
"I have the money," I said, tying my hair back. "And my outfit is plenty practical," I winked at him.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.January.14, 8:46 PM | Message # 22
Commander
Conner:

"We're not here for that" I groaned at her. "Look, we just need to check out this factory. There's some rumors about factory supervisors who are beating children and other factory workers. If he is, we come back tommarow night and either scare him off or put him in the ground. If he isn't, then we move on tommarow to another factory." I said to her. "Also, where do you work during the day anyways?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 28.January.14, 8:49 PM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
Clara
"Why? You trying to buy an hour?" I laughed quietly to myself. "I move from corner to corner."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 28.January.14, 8:54 PM | Message # 24
Commander
Conner:

"You have to have a specific territory" I said to her point blank. "Also, this is a weapons factory, if we spot people making the big cannons for war, we need to ease drop on the reason why"

NarutardDate: Tu, 28.January.14, 9:04 PM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
Clara
"I own this city Honey, every corner is mine..." I looked at the factory. "So, there are really kids in there?"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Big West » Era of Revolution.
Search: