Th, 25.April.24, 1:57 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » Numbers (This has taken me a good 6 hours)
Numbers
NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 2:33 PM | Message # 26
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(You made me wait for you D: For Super Mario Galaxy??? Gah, you suck. I'm going to go drive around in the rain.)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 3:53 PM | Message # 27
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Hero

Appearance: Height is average, a nice five four/five five for a girl. Her brown hair is cropped short to hug her face, and rather straight. Hero keeps it short so that her hair can’t be pulled in punishment. She can’t stand that, and her hair is very sensitive. Her skin is not pale but not tan; like she goes outside but not long enough to turn color. Just a nice pigmentation. Her eyes are a piercing green, dark and deep and observing. She wears the clothes her “employers” give her which is a pair of khakis and a purple polo shirt to be tucked in. She keeps a pocket knife in her pocket, which is illegal, but she’s had some bad run-ins.

Personality: She’s quiet and untrusting, having seen the atrocities anyone can commit, even fellow workers to get the upper hand or food. She is obedient and does everything she’s told, and when acting alone, does only what can help her and her alone.

Number: Six

Bio: When the number six was stamped onto her arm, Hero didn’t know what to expect. No one ever talked about sixes, and they sure didn’t tell the children what would happen if they were selected to be a six. John, her caretaker, had only forced a smile and ushered her on. Hero grew confused as she was transferred into a school that resided within the Diamond district, but it didn’t look like a school, it felt like a prison. They were barred in and taught how to serve the Diamonds. When she overhead the Diamonds talking about the “new batch of sixes” it hit her that she wasn’t Hero anymore. She was just another six, raised to serve and obey. She became disclosed, only speaking when needed and putting all effort into doing nothing wrong to keep attention away from her. It was everything she could do to remember her name. No one had names when you became a six.

Hero was selected when she was twelve for her house. Her house was nothing much, obviously one of the lesser Diamonds in the district, as she was the only Six in their household. But everything was still magnificent, over the top and perfect. Hero, while there, developed a superior cooking school that was soon noticed by the higher ups. She was moved to a bigger, grander house with several more sixes. She was assigned to the kitchen and the kitchen only here, and experienced the life of a Chef Six. This didn’t last long though and her cooking was noticed again. Today, she cooks for the King. How she got there and is still so young, no one knows but everyone’s tasted her cooking at least once and knows why the king would want to eat that every day. Hero herself likes the opportunity she gets to cook and cook to her hearts content, cooking is the only thing she enjoys. It’s the only reason that she doesn’t complain when the King’s sixes gather together at night to talk. She’s quiet and secluded, making menus and shopping lists. Here too, the sixes avoid her.

Hero’s position in the Diamond Castle is extensive. All orders in the Worker’s District and pickups are done so by here, food shopping, cooking and planning as well. And even though she is the preferred Six by the king and his family, all the Worker’s she meets and knows trust her fully, because she’s quiet and to her, they see her listening and understanding. They all have positive opinions of her. She has negative opinions of all of them. She has negative opinions of everyone.

Hero, you see, knows and accepts her fate, doing what she has to as she observes. She listens to everyone and everything. She knows of the rebellion talks and what hairstyle is in. She knows how the crop is doing and what shortage of cloth there is. What will be in high demand and what won’t. What type of shoe is the best to wear and what new gadget is being created. There’s nothing she doesn’t know.

(God, that took forever. Now for my Diamonds...)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 4:48 PM | Message # 28
A bored admin
(I couldn't say no to my friend's invite over.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 4:52 PM | Message # 29
The Reaper of Threads
(No, I was teasing love smile Teasing, don't get upset. I'm fine, I've been shopping all day anyways)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 5:20 PM | Message # 30
A bored admin
(Shopping! biggrin did you buy anything awesome?)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 5:31 PM | Message # 31
The Reaper of Threads
(Yeah, food! Lol, you like my CS?)

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 5:36 PM | Message # 32
The Reaper of Threads
The royalty:

King Lor took over rule of…well, the world after his father passed away. He makes sure his Trades Master is doing everything right and trading; he makes sure everyone in the Diamond district is happy and treated well; he makes sure each region in the Worker’s district has the right amount of workers needed, etc. etc. Everything relies on him and nothing can happen without his approval. His wife, Suzanne, the Queen, is in charge of the castle and is in charge of selecting the sixes that work for them. She’s the one who selected Hero. They have three children, Lyndon, Damon and Lucile. Lyndon is the crown prince, but he is always working, and training. Damon and Lucile are always together and Damon dotes over her. Lucile loves watching Hero, she’s smitten by her. Ages: Lor(45); Suzanne(40); Lyndon(20); Damon(18); Lucile(3).

Lucile - http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Little+Girl&offset=24#/d2gs7fq
Damon - http://leejun35.deviantart.com/art/Prince-293868330

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 5:42 PM | Message # 33
A bored admin
(Whoa big age gap. surprised and yes I read your cs.)

It's time.

SunkernDate: Su, 19.August.12, 5:44 PM | Message # 34
Colonel general
Group: Users
(Ages 3-45 aha)

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 6:12 PM | Message # 35
The Reaper of Threads
(Felt like it, and Lor and Suzanne are parents :P Did you like it? Hero's bio I mean?)

SunkernDate: Su, 19.August.12, 7:19 PM | Message # 36
Colonel general
(it was pretty good, nice and detailed. but you're prolly not asking me)

Eric.
Eric!

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 7:28 PM | Message # 37
The Reaper of Threads
(I could be asking you xD)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 7:30 PM | Message # 38
A bored admin
(Like it. :))

It's time.

SunkernDate: Su, 19.August.12, 7:32 PM | Message # 39
Colonel general
(you could be. this could all just be part of the plot.)

Eric.
Eric!

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 7:38 PM | Message # 40
The Reaper of Threads
(well guys...I wanna start. Debbie, will you text Creation and tell him we're starting?)

SunkernDate: Su, 19.August.12, 7:51 PM | Message # 41
Colonel general
(I like how you all have eachothers numbers, aha. And I want to start as well.)

Eric.
Eric!

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 7:56 PM | Message # 42
A bored admin
(Uh sure. Hang on.)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 8:07 PM | Message # 43
A bored admin
(Hmm I'm tempted to have three characters and take over Lyndon while I introduce mine later.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 9:17 PM | Message # 44
The Reaper of Threads
(You can have Lyndon sure, but they all know Hero quite well, though none of them know her name)

(Third person ACTIVATE!)

Hero guided the car towards the farms, making sure the trailer following behind was still on track. Of course they only would get the freshest of ingredients for the kitchen.

Creation100Date: Su, 19.August.12, 9:32 PM | Message # 45
Commander
Group: Moderators
May-

Getting to my job I wondered into the stalls to check on the animals. While in I woke another five. "Morning, Jim." I greet cheerfully while guiding the pigs out. "Careful where you sleep." I warn him before exiting the structure; sunlight hardening the mud slash on my cheek.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 9:42 PM | Message # 46
A bored admin
Crystal

I was trying to find hidey holes for me to sleep in. It was hard since many people already had took some of the best spots. I groaned silently. This will take some time. I kicked a metal screw around as I looked for a place to sleep in.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 10:07 PM | Message # 47
The Reaper of Threads
Hero stopped and got out, leaving the younger six who had come with her to watch the car. As she made her way to the head Five to get the premium cut meat, Hero observed the farms, just awakening under the morning sun.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 10:42 PM | Message # 48
A bored admin
Crystal

I sighed and walked back to the factory. I'll just find one later and catch up on my sleep. My fourth all nighter and I was exhausted. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

It's time.

Creation100Date: Su, 19.August.12, 10:46 PM | Message # 49
Commander
Group: Moderators
May-

I watch the animals sequel. The hogs were dashing to the trough, crushing little blades of grass.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

NarutardDate: Mo, 20.August.12, 7:02 AM | Message # 50
The Reaper of Threads
Hero was quiet as the Five got ready rather quickly, having forgotten that she was coming today. A ghost of a smile was present as he shouted orders, flustered. "May!" He shouted. "Bring the animals set for slaughter!"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » Numbers (This has taken me a good 6 hours)
Search: