Tu, 07.May.24, 8:18 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » Numbers (This has taken me a good 6 hours)
Numbers
NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 12:39 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
They call it overpopulation. But that just isn’t what it is. It is only that everyone who cannot live in the Diamond Houses, live upon the streets. We…are coal. We are the workers. We fuel those, who sit in their perfect houses. We work, supplying them with their…their… curios! We are the ones who put their toys together, their robots; we make their food; we, the ones who crowd the streets after work to salvage a spot underneath an awning to sleep, the ones who make the label “overpopulation”, because we cannot live in shops or own houses, unless we’ve contributed to ‘society’; unless we’ve contributed to the Diamonds. We are the ones who get up before the sun does to trudge into factories to make the inventions Diamonds created. We are the ones who make Diamonds, Diamonds.

Excuse me…sorry…you caught me mid-rant. I didn’t mean to get so worked up so quickly. Um…let me introduce myself, my name is John. This…is Diamond City. Over there, way over there, you see those pristine buildings? Golden streets? Yeah, that’s why it’s called Diamond City. It’s where…the Diamonds live.

Please hold your questions til the end, though, please.

Now, if you widen your view, to the surrounding vicinity of the Diamond District…you’ll find yourself, in the real Diamond City. This…is where the workers are. This is where the factories churn out all the technologies of today, the laser guns, the flying cars, the robots, all our fancy gizmos and gadgets are produced here, right here in our Diamond City. Upon observation, can anyone tell me what you see? Yes, you there? … Perfect, that is absolutely right!

There are no houses in the Worker’s District. Here’s a lollipop. Sorry it’s dirty, it’s all we got. Anyways, yes, the Worker’s District is made of only factories and streets. If you’ll turn your attention to this map here, you will see a more…flat observation of our Dear Diamond City. There are two large color differences here you see, the gold section would be your Diamond District, and the gray…is the Worker’s District. Is everyone following? Good. Now, as I touch the Worker’s District, you see that it is subdivided into even more regions, labeled now with numbers. There are six. We have food, textile, weaponry, odds and ends, farming and…well…six is just a region we don’t talk about. … Why? Oh…you’ll find out if you are assigned there.

Oh…they haven’t told you about assignments yet. They haven’t told you anything? Oh dear…well…this is quite…bad. Go ahead and sit down kids. Ugh…well. You, my children, are…the next batch of workers. You have been raised and trained in…the profession our leaders expect you to work. You will be receiving your placements within a few days, and within the week you will be placed on your street. You see…

As…the Diamonds have claimed a world Overpopulation, humans are now bred…and raised, like dogs. Of course, Diamonds can have children freely without fear of their children being taken, but I will say this now. Do not fall in love, it will…only bring death. Death and destruction. Fear love, LOATHE LOVE! … I am sorry…I believe…that…your history lesson…is finished. Goodbye kids.

-------------------------------------------------------

John had said six was just a reason they didn’t talk about. There was a reason for that. There was a reason when the number six was inked into your wrist, your name was forgotten, you disappeared like a leaf on a windy day. When you became a six…you became a nobody. The only reason you existed was to serve. Your name was six. It does not matter anymore, nothing matters except to serve, and be silent. You should be grateful to be a six, you are kept healthy, you are fed and you have a bed to sleep on is what they say, but that is because they do not live the life of a six. I am a six. To serve, is my life.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 12:41 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, before anything else, rules are going down.

1)Do not try to make the plot go your way. This cannot be stressed enough. Just do the odds and ends of your number.
a.Yes, you can be something other than a six. All numbers interact and I’ll get to that later. But no bad behavior!!

2)I do not care if you want to get the plot moving, I do not care what your character is like. They may have a rebellious “I hate Diamonds” attitude, but you cannot display that until we get to “that” point in the roleplay, understood? Good.
a.This basically means, you be a good little number and interact with others until I feel otherwise.

3)Under no circumstances can ANYONE display any romance, or anything close to romance. When I say it will bring death, It. Will. Bring. Death. There will be a point in time when maybe sure, you can form relations between characters but that time is not now.

4)Yes, I’m being a dictator over this thread, and don’t think I won’t.

5)Any and all characters must have a cs and be approved by me. Bringing a new character in? Must have a CS.

6)Typical Roleplaying will apply and I will crack down on everyone on g-modder’s and uber-er’s etc.

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 12:42 PM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
Now, the Numbers.
One:
The Ones run the food region of the Worker’s District. This is where you will find prepared foods such as bread, meats, and vegetables are processed. Everything brought in from the farms go here and from here to the Diamond district. If you are a one, you are pretty well off because of sanitary requirements. Each factory has living quarters and washrooms, but it is rare for someone to get a one.

Two:
The Twos make life in textile district. This is where clothes and just silks are made. There are also few twos as well because there is one large factory to make cloths and one large factory to make clothes. From these factories, clothes are ordered online from the Diamonds and picked up at a later date.

Three:
A three is sworn to secrecy for life, many have their tongues cut out because the military weaponry factories are completely secretive. If you are placed a three, not only do you have to make their weapons, if war is called, you must fight too. Everyone knows Diamonds don’t fight. They kill with the push of a button. It’s the Workers who fight.

Four:
A four, though the worst off, does not have work as much. This district makes their fun things: The toys, the computers, the gizmos and the gadgets. They spend their time making surplus so that when someone orders something, it’s already made. Fours spend most of their time finding the perfect sleeping spot closest to their factory and once that is secure, hunting and scavenging for food. Sometimes, if they are feeling brave, they’ll sneak into the food region and raid the garbage, hoping for luck. More often than not, they’re caught and punished.

Five:
Ah five, the farming community. There are but a few farms outside Diamond City but their size is…almost as big as the city itself. There is the textile farm where they grow cotton and things to make cloths, the meat farm, and the veggie farm. Pretty standard stuff, and you sleep in the fields. You are usually placed as a workhand, gardening or helping with the animals, picking when harvesting comes around. It is relatively easy and fruitful work out here.

Six:
The dreaded sixes. This…is the life you do not want to live. No, it is, but it isn’t. You are the Diamonds’ slaves. You work for them, you cook for them, you do everything they don’t want to do. More often than not, you are placed somewhere to be a specific asset, whether it be running errands, cooking, babysitting. You always have something to do and you must always do it. No speaking unless spoken to, but at least you get fed regularly and you have a soft bed right? That was the worst part. Having luxury and not being able to share.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance: (I want thorough or pics for these guys, no, he has black hair and wears this. I want an APPEARANCE)
Personality:
Number: (Must be approved)
Bio: (From birth til age nine, you were raised in captivity, doing what you were told and being taught what you needed to know. After that is when your story starts)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 18.August.12, 12:59 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Group: Administrators
Name: Crent
Apperance: A dirty blond shaved head, pale skin from lack of sunlight, black jeans with a hole on its knee, a neckless with a red crystal for a pendent(A real red crystal), a white tank top with a black jacket so he meets saftey protacal, piercing red eyes.
Personality: He's the model worker, he does what he has to do even if he doesn't like his job. He can't stand his co workers so friends are out of the picture much less any assemblence of a romance
Number: 3 (Weapons)
Bio: Abandoned when he was a child by the Diamonds because he was a mistake of passion. He's been alone all his life, because of that he was branded a number. Number 3, weapons...all he makes day in and day out is weapons. Truthfully, his work is the only thing that brings him joy.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 1:05 PM | Message # 5
The Reaper of Threads
(Well...he can't be a child of the Diamonds, sorry. If he was a mistake of passion, doesn't matter who, he would've been aborted. They are not above anything really, as long as it helps their image. And don't forget, everyone, unless stated otherwise (which means 1, kinda 5, and 6) live on the streets. Rarely will someone see a bath. They scrape dirt off themselves to preserve looking clean.)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 18.August.12, 1:15 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(Well..besides that fact...am I accepted?)

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 1:17 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
(Yeah)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 18.August.12, 1:20 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(okay,I'm gonna wait this time instead of posting like I usually do)

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 1:22 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(Please do)

Creation100Date: Sa, 18.August.12, 2:12 PM | Message # 10
Commander
Group: Moderators
Character Sheet:
Name: May

Appearance: May carries a scare on her check from her first husbandry job with animals. The two oxen were put down before wrecking the fences. Her brown hair is kept restricted back with a single black band; even with the band her hair usually contains grass or mud. Being 6'3 she doesn't get much trouble. Her job keeps her pretty slender, though buff too!
Clothing: May has a single set of clothing if it could be called a set anyhow. She wears a brown shirt so that the dust and mud sort of blends in with the color. Along with a undergarment she wears black trousers. She found a blue stone outside on the field so she made the rock into a necklace with a leather strip.

Personality: May is friendly, diligent, and optimistic. While even on a dark day May finds a way to turn into a bright smile though she isn't much on conversation, unless you're one of the animals.

Number: Five, lives life day by day on the fields caretaking the animals with co-help from other fives.
Bio: From birth til age nine, I was raised in captivity, doing what I was told and being taught what I needed to know. After that is when my story begins! >=D

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 18.August.12, 4:01 PM | Message # 11
A bored admin
(AHA!! I VIN!!!!!! err...I meant I'm doing my cs.)
(Lauren, dictators are dictating...XD)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 4:03 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
(You need to make a number to you know :P )

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 18.August.12, 4:13 PM | Message # 13
A bored admin
(I figured. :))

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 5:18 PM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
(Where's your CS girl??)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 18.August.12, 5:31 PM | Message # 15
A bored admin
(On a word document. I'm not as satisfied with it right now. So I will post it when I get home from a friends house.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 5:33 PM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay)

SunkernDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 7:52 PM | Message # 17
Colonel general
Group: Users
Name: Kennen Marobela
Appearance: http://imgur.com/BtCmX
Personality:
Number: Five
Bio: When he was released, he was very obedient and listening to what to do when farming, because it seemed so fun at the time. After being indoors in "captivity" for 9 years, what's better then being outside in nature, and also working with it? He was alot better than the rest of his group in the beginning, he could plant seeds faster, and sometimes his plants would even grow faster. But as everyone aged, he just did everything with his fellow farmers at the same pace, just making him another bland worker.

(Is there anything you based this off of? With the humans being raised it reminds me of house of the scorpion and then everything else off the hunger games)

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

NarutardDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 8:11 PM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
(Everything is similar to something, no, I was just dumping my thoughts on my page. Just no weapon. Yeah, I realized it was similar to the Hunger Games but I tried to differ it as best I could)

SunkernDate: Sa, 18.August.12, 8:36 PM | Message # 19
Colonel general
(Ah ok.)

Eric.
Eric!

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 18.August.12, 11:49 PM | Message # 20
A bored admin
Character Sheet:
Name: Crystal liens
Appearance: http://X-Arielle.deviantart.com/art....ffset=0 (2nd girl)
Personality: You never know under the bright smile she has on.
Number: four
Bio: Always had a somewhat better childhood and the fact that she likes to build things. Her eldest brother was a six and her second eldest sister was a two who was killed after a week of working.

(Tired.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 0:25 AM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
(What happened?)

SunkernDate: Su, 19.August.12, 0:38 AM | Message # 22
Colonel general
(Can we start in the morning? c:)

Eric.
Eric!

NarutardDate: Su, 19.August.12, 0:40 AM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
(Yeah, that's what I was planning)

SunkernDate: Su, 19.August.12, 0:56 AM | Message # 24
Colonel general
(Yay.)

Eric.
Eric!

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 19.August.12, 11:54 AM | Message # 25
A bored admin
(Lets just say 5 hours of nonstop Mario galaxy 2 gives people a headache.)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » Numbers (This has taken me a good 6 hours)
Search: