Fr, 19.April.24, 2:02 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Forgotten Ones (sibling rivalry are common)
The Forgotten Ones
Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.October.12, 10:40 PM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Siblings are wonderful and helpful, right? Yeah...no. Older siblings from the medieval period always gets the power, the rank, the wealth, everything. Being second gave you nothing except for a big mansion and a taste of being arrogant. Bit by bit, we were not seen as kids to spend money on. Family by family, each of us were killed or poisoned by our own family ones. However relief came, but it wasn't enough. With all sorts of new scientific advancements, the wealthiest discussed the potential of new enhancements: Powers.

Unfortunately, both the government and the science department agreed to the testing of making a superhuman that could change the world. They needed humans and our family supplied them us. We weren't needed. We were just a piece of useless meat that could contaminate our older brother/sister. The government changed everything about us from our birth certificate to other legal documents until we were kids without families.

We begged not to be sent off, but with our patriarchal system, there was no arguing. We were sent off at the young age of 11 and was never to be seen for a couple of years. What happened in there was indescribable. Out of the 1000 kids that were sent, less than half died from the extreme conditions that none of us were used to. After the couple of years, only ten of us were left that had stayed in the light. Others have been swayed for the darkness and now works for the scientists. We emerged as people that have "superior" traits. However we successfully rebelled and ditched the lab, knowing full well that the government will not stop at anything to have us in their clutches.

We all have a reason on the government, but most of us formed a group with a motto.

Change the government and let us be accepted as an equal human being, with or without wealth.

RULES:
1. Romance will be ZILCH until I say so.
2. Your character must be 17+.
3. Be realistic.
4. I'm dictator here.
5. There will be betrayals, traps, and what not. We'll be caught if not careful.
6. Refer to #3 at all times.
7. Few people will have to have 2+ characters.

Cs:

Forgotten Ones
Name:
Appearance: (modern clothes but be reasonable since you are on the run unless it's the dark side)
Items: (no money or any expensive items unless it's the dark side.)
Personality: (torture= change of personality unless it's the people in the dark side)
Light or Dark: (no in between)
Power: (no elements allowed or any big ones.)
Bio: (Must have a rich family and some sort of older sibling/s, reason for light/dark side)
Other:

Government Officials/ Scientist/ Soldiers/ Guards
Name:
Appearance: (be considerate)
Personality: (must have: twisted, ugly, mean, personality)
Position: (be reasonable. for a high position you would be older...unless exceptions occur which is not much.)
Weapons: (not too deadly, mandatory tranquilizers, max. 3)
Items: (YOU ARE RICH!! max. 3)
Bio: (why you take this job)
Other:

Note: This is mostly a combo of books squashed together.
Note: I took some time on this.
Note: I'm hungry.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 06.October.12, 2:30 PM | Message # 26
The Reaper of Threads
(Yeah see?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 06.October.12, 2:36 PM | Message # 27
Commander
Group: Administrators
I see

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.October.12, 2:37 PM | Message # 28
A bored admin
(time to start on my Cs then.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 06.October.12, 2:41 PM | Message # 29
The Reaper of Threads
(I will later, I swear)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.October.12, 2:52 PM | Message # 30
A bored admin
(oh it's fine.)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.October.12, 0:00 AM | Message # 31
A bored admin
accepted by the way.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.October.12, 0:07 AM | Message # 32
Commander
(Ty, gonna be waiting for you two )

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.October.12, 0:19 AM | Message # 33
A bored admin
(I think I'll just do a start up post.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.October.12, 0:29 AM | Message # 34
Commander
(k)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.October.12, 0:43 AM | Message # 35
A bored admin
???

"I want them back in here or any lab, dead or alive but alive would be better. Get the public and every police department on this. Understand? I will stop at nothing, absolutely nothing to get my hands on them. Tell our spies to start searching for them, I don't care how. Hell, we'll supply the money if necessary to bring them back." I roared in anger and stood up.

"each one of you have a task, find them and bring them into a state lab. All of you know where they are. They aren't to be trusted and I want no one, I repeat NO ONE to help them. They are ours, their body and mind belong to us. We WILL succeed. Failure is never a choice. Now get a move on. I'll start asking permission for adding money as a reward. Dismissed." I waved them away.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.October.12, 0:53 AM | Message # 36
Commander
Dagan:

I was running through a forest trying to get away from scientists.

Gorden:

"Understood" I said to the scientist. "However, you know our deal..." I turned and ran out searching for people.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.October.12, 1:08 AM | Message # 37
A bored admin
(WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO START. LAUREN AND I HAVEN'T DONE OUR CS YET...THAT WAS ME TO SET UP THE SETTING. ROAR!!!!!!)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.October.12, 2:20 AM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
(Geez...start up is different than start)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.October.12, 2:38 AM | Message # 39
Commander
(okay geez)

Creation100Date: Su, 07.October.12, 11:11 AM | Message # 40
Commander
Group: Moderators
Name: Jon irenicus
Appearance: Many scars rage from this man's body mental and physical. Through time his body has healed the larger point though his mind keeps his appearance ugly feeling he is to be. He still holds his beutiful blue eyes, his only clothing was provided from a guard, though the shirt was ruined he wears a white loose tank top with a stain at the belly. The black belt was provided as were the boots and gray pants.
Items: Pendent from his formor guard friend.
Personality: Torture has truly changed this man. His ideas fit into that of the light but his goals are darker than the others. Through his time at the encampment he learned trust is a deception and he also learned how to cook.
Light or Dark: Light
Power: Telekinesis
Bio: Through his time in his prison he was forced to fight others of his power and several times was he placed to the ground by his foe. Though he found a way to make the others go insane to his advantage. The first victim changed his ideas of why to fight for a anew. Jon's sister is deep in the web of politics having been changed herself.
Other: His family is all deceased except his sister and mother.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Creation100Date: Su, 07.October.12, 11:12 AM | Message # 41
Commander
(I very much want a badge like Ilove has. .-.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.October.12, 8:04 PM | Message # 42
A bored admin
(telekinesis...hmmm. maybe yes or maybe not...maybe no.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.October.12, 8:20 PM | Message # 43
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Moon

Appearance: Moon is short, thin, and weak. Her skin is a pale white, nearly translucent. Her appearance gives the look of being fragile as glass, able to be blown away with the slightest gust of wind. Her eyes seem huge in her tiny set face, big and blue and full of fear. Her nose is tiny, as is her lips, and her voice rarely rises above a whisper, only to scream. Hair white as snow frames her face, cropped short.

Clothing: She wears a thin, pale blue dress that reaches to her knees, not suitable at all for the cold weather. She's managed to acquire a thin jacket but it does little more than the dress. She has socks, but no shoes.

Scars: A long, jagged scar running from left temple, curving along the outside of her eye to the left of her lips. Also one across her right shoulder and her legs have several scars along her calves from beatings.

Items: Her cat, Umbra, who was a genetically altered cat that now speaks for Moon

Personality: Moon refuses to speak to humans, and is very skittish of any and all of them. She loves animals though and will gladly talk to them. Umbra speaks for her.

Light or Dark: Light to the maximum

Power: Animals smile She's very friendly with them

Bio: Moon was born into the House of Diederich, a noble family and home of the Duke of Tyrar. Her older brother, from age five, was trained to take that title after his father and Moon was left to her mother, set aside to be married off later. But then, as she began to develop, abnormal qualities surfaced. Disobedience to men, time outside, not shrieking at mice. She was not behaving as a lady. When offered the chance to send her away, her family jumped at the opportunity. Moon, suffering severe torture due to her initial rebellion has left her broken and distrusting of every human being alive. She quickly dropped her heritage and now refers to herself simply as Moon.

Other: The reason she survives is, because of her ability to talk to animals and her helpless appearance, animals have the instinct to protect her. Wolves and bears are constantly tailing her, and sleep with her at night so she won't freeze.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.October.12, 8:25 PM | Message # 44
A bored admin
(dang...that's accepted but wow...I ain't that descriptive on a normal day...I need to think of a power.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.October.12, 8:26 PM | Message # 45
The Reaper of Threads
(I told you I was gonna take my time on this smile Is it good? 1-10 ten being amazing?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.October.12, 8:30 PM | Message # 46
A bored admin
(8.75)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.October.12, 8:31 PM | Message # 47
The Reaper of Threads
(Woot! That rounds to nine! Lol smile I can't wait to start now)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.October.12, 8:33 PM | Message # 48
A bored admin
(Is Umbra a ghost cat or does Umbra have any fur? :p)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.October.12, 8:36 PM | Message # 49
The Reaper of Threads
(Ehh...I was considering making a CS...He's a pure black cat WITH fur lol. Yellow eyes.))

Creation100Date: Su, 07.October.12, 8:42 PM | Message # 50
Commander
(Tomorrow I guess I'll come up with another. Don't wait on me, I may need your character for analgist. .-.)

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Forgotten Ones (sibling rivalry are common)
Search: