Th, 28.March.24, 1:13 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Forgotten Ones (sibling rivalry are common)
The Forgotten Ones
Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.October.12, 10:40 PM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Siblings are wonderful and helpful, right? Yeah...no. Older siblings from the medieval period always gets the power, the rank, the wealth, everything. Being second gave you nothing except for a big mansion and a taste of being arrogant. Bit by bit, we were not seen as kids to spend money on. Family by family, each of us were killed or poisoned by our own family ones. However relief came, but it wasn't enough. With all sorts of new scientific advancements, the wealthiest discussed the potential of new enhancements: Powers.

Unfortunately, both the government and the science department agreed to the testing of making a superhuman that could change the world. They needed humans and our family supplied them us. We weren't needed. We were just a piece of useless meat that could contaminate our older brother/sister. The government changed everything about us from our birth certificate to other legal documents until we were kids without families.

We begged not to be sent off, but with our patriarchal system, there was no arguing. We were sent off at the young age of 11 and was never to be seen for a couple of years. What happened in there was indescribable. Out of the 1000 kids that were sent, less than half died from the extreme conditions that none of us were used to. After the couple of years, only ten of us were left that had stayed in the light. Others have been swayed for the darkness and now works for the scientists. We emerged as people that have "superior" traits. However we successfully rebelled and ditched the lab, knowing full well that the government will not stop at anything to have us in their clutches.

We all have a reason on the government, but most of us formed a group with a motto.

Change the government and let us be accepted as an equal human being, with or without wealth.

RULES:
1. Romance will be ZILCH until I say so.
2. Your character must be 17+.
3. Be realistic.
4. I'm dictator here.
5. There will be betrayals, traps, and what not. We'll be caught if not careful.
6. Refer to #3 at all times.
7. Few people will have to have 2+ characters.

Cs:

Forgotten Ones
Name:
Appearance: (modern clothes but be reasonable since you are on the run unless it's the dark side)
Items: (no money or any expensive items unless it's the dark side.)
Personality: (torture= change of personality unless it's the people in the dark side)
Light or Dark: (no in between)
Power: (no elements allowed or any big ones.)
Bio: (Must have a rich family and some sort of older sibling/s, reason for light/dark side)
Other:

Government Officials/ Scientist/ Soldiers/ Guards
Name:
Appearance: (be considerate)
Personality: (must have: twisted, ugly, mean, personality)
Position: (be reasonable. for a high position you would be older...unless exceptions occur which is not much.)
Weapons: (not too deadly, mandatory tranquilizers, max. 3)
Items: (YOU ARE RICH!! max. 3)
Bio: (why you take this job)
Other:

Note: This is mostly a combo of books squashed together.
Note: I took some time on this.
Note: I'm hungry.

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 1:12 PM | Message # 76
A bored admin
Name: Elizabeth 'Liz' Pendragon
Body appearance: Even though she is 5'4, she looks as though she was a little girl. A bright young face which is usually overshadowed by her badly cut bangs. Her eyes have now turned from a bright olive green eyes to a dull forest green. Her medium black hair contrast oddly against her pale skin. Everything else is dirty with spots of dirt and whatnot on her. However she does have a brand with the word 'Tenna' on her right lower arm.
Clothes: A slightly ripped, dirtied brown shirt is what she had been. Although a little worn around the edges, it covers the brand. To her pants, she wears black shorts that are supposed to be for men, but with some craftiness, it fits her. The navy blue sandals is usually the only thing that stands out.
Items: dog tags
Personality: Quiet and solitary is mostly her thing. Running from the lab is slowly giving back her love and kindness. However there are times when she goes a little...crazy. However they are brief, which compels her thoughts to distrust all humans especially people that wears white.
Light or Dark: Light
Power: directional skills
Bio: Liz is a direct descendant of King Arthur himself, which makes her a princess. However her brother George was now crown prince, ready to be a king. However there was others waiting to assassinate her brother. When she found out and told her parents, the royals were astounded and angered by this. Instead of taking action, both parents agreed that Liz was just boasting and was a little crazy. With the central government assent, the princess was stripped of her title, wealth, and the little amount of power she had. Everything changed inside her when she was brought to the lab. Coming in, she was a proud and beautiful girl. Now, Liz has no care of anything except for two goals. To protect the ones she loves and to change the government to stop putting on a blind eye on the science department.

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 1:58 PM | Message # 77
A bored admin
N.U.

Dec. 21, 2012 was an unnatural event of nature vs. man. However that day was only the beginning of a long 2000 year war between countries. The UN was disassembled and countries was vulnerable to one another. Thousands were killed as the middle and poor class surged together and uprooted the democratic roots that had held on for two centuries. It was utter chaos as countries fought each other nonstop.
Unfortunately, each country was fighting its own domestic war. Middle and the poor class vs. the wealthiest. Countries and boundaries were changed multiple times before the middle class won supreme and initiated a new era. 1 M.C.

After some years, civil war ensured again when the wealthiest protested their way of living. Dictators rose and fell throughout the ages, never really making a mark on the history of the once called USA. Within a few months, the elite surrendered which ensured heavier punishments. Leaders of the rebellions were executed for treason and their families distinguished. The country was now in the mercy of the government. As the leaders convened in a meeting, the M.C. was abolished and N.U. was agreed upon.
200 years later, the middle class was wealthy and the once elite was slightly above free citizens. Democracy was seen as absurd as government gave more leeway and power to the power consuming science department. Technocracy now rule with the military as its side. NOTHING can revolt now.

(bleh. I'll polish this later.)

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 2:28 PM | Message # 78
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
(Pendragon...I've heard pendragon somewhere else before. Right on the tip of my tongue.

Walk without rhythm

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 2:36 PM | Message # 79
A bored admin
(The Pendragon series is pretty good. I like it.)

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 2:44 PM | Message # 80
(Oh yeah. Thats where.
All that's left is naru.)

Walk without rhythm

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 3:08 PM | Message # 81
A bored admin
(lol ^^)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:22 PM | Message # 82
The Reaper of Threads
(I iz on now)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:25 PM | Message # 83
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Shall we ladies and gentlemen?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:28 PM | Message # 84
A bored admin
(I see and I iz annotating also.)
(lemme see.)

Liz
(uh oh. I forgot to do that other CS. oh well.)

"We have to go in deeper! They'll be everywhere if we don't move on. The woods is safer as we dive in deeper." I shouted, keeping my ears open, pinpointing the hovercraft in my mind.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:30 PM | Message # 85
Commander
Dagan:

I nodded and kept following them.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:38 PM | Message # 86
A bored admin
(Eff starting. I hate starting.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:41 PM | Message # 87
The Reaper of Threads
Moon
I felt teeth grasp the neck of my shirt and let go, letting myself be swung up onto the back of the wolf who ran beside me. We bolted past the others in silence, heading for her den where her children waited

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:42 PM | Message # 88
Commander
Dagan:

I saw how slow we were going. "Uh..." I guess. "It's Elizabeth right?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:45 PM | Message # 89
A bored admin
Liz

I watched her zoom by. lucky and we had to run on 2 legs. I closed my eyes as I run, making sure we were well ahead of the hover. Barely...I sprinted, knowing my energy was already waning. Damn them and our careless.

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:46 PM | Message # 90
I moved quickly and silently behind the others. All i knew is that they knew where they were going. I didn't.
Naru rode in her position on my head, bobbing back and forth.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:46 PM | Message # 91
The Reaper of Threads
Umbra
I dashed up in front of the girl. "Follow me, the wolves say if you don't disturb them or Moon, you can hide in the den," I ran ahead of her slightly.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:50 PM | Message # 92
A bored admin
Liz

Being with Umbra for some weeks, I couldn't get used to that cat. Habits died hard. "okay." I whispered, slowing down to a run, desperately hoping we wouldn't he detected.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:51 PM | Message # 93
Commander
Dagan:

I ran behind Liz, losing speed, I contemplated transforming ot give her a lift but...I really didn't have much time to think about it. I picked up the pace and got behind her again. "Where are we going again?!"

NarutardDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:53 PM | Message # 94
The Reaper of Threads
Umbra
I ran into the cave and down the small tunnel leading to the extensive cave system. I waited patiently for them all to emerge from the hole.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:55 PM | Message # 95
I was the first out, falling out of the hole, naru right behind.

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:56 PM | Message # 96
Commander
Dagan:

I was panting up a storm when I made it inside. "Okay" I panted. "SO where are these wolves" I turned and saw alot of them.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:56 PM | Message # 97
A bored admin
Liz

I shrugged, silently cursing myself for not being fit. I emerged out of the hole, exhausted.

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 5:57 PM | Message # 98
Wolfs.
My instints made me breath a little heavier for a second, but that died away quickly.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 6:01 PM | Message # 99
The Reaper of Threads
Moon
I ran forward and picked up Umbra, glaring at the others for a moment before retreating back to the corner where the pups lay. I sat and watched quietly.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 08.October.12, 6:02 PM | Message # 100
Wolfs. So many large dogs.
Well, their not really dogs...All the same, they were large and glaring at me and naru with a look of poison.

Walk without rhythm

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Forgotten Ones (sibling rivalry are common)
Search: