Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.August.15, 8:10 PM | Message # 77
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Actually you did XD)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Th, 13.August.15, 8:27 PM | Message # 78
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Okay okay okay listen, the "she shot at him" was a dialogue description. Hence why Equi said "and those words didn't miss". She shot the words at him, not a gun)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.August.15, 9:00 PM | Message # 79
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(I was kinda disappointed no one seemed to have caught my comment there, and it seems some people actually didn't catch it.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.August.15, 10:15 PM | Message # 80
Commander
(oh okay) 

Diablo said "You know you have a really bad attitude, you should be more grateful when my master brought you here your friend was at death's door. She got a virus that raised her body temperature up till it boiled over and died. I preformed the medical operation to save her, and put you in a place where you wouldn't have died from heat exhaustion either"

EquinoxDate: Th, 13.August.15, 11:19 PM | Message # 81
(Her friend is a guy)

Time to start scanning the surface. "BASS, check for heat signatures you picked up earlier and confirm details."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 2:41 AM | Message # 82
A bored admin
(Lol)

Off in the distance, Nova squinted her eyes at a hazy picture of a damaged ship. Probably the one that crazy girl took before they crash landed. If she tinkered around with it, perhaps she could leave.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 11:16 AM | Message # 83
The Reaper of Threads
"Forgive me for not trusting strangers. You should always trust people when you first meet them, right? Oh what was I thinking?" She laughed sarcastically. "Fuck you." She knelt by Gunter, willing him to wake up. Her blood was boiling. She could not...would not be in captivity again. And this place...looked like the research facility. She was having flashbacks already and was trying not to look at the walls. Asshole didn't even give them a chance to talk, just froze them solid. And then his stupid pet bird expects them to just sit and talk civilized?! Bullshit. Utter bullshit. She'd deck that bird the first chance she got, grab her gun, maybe steal a ship, and get the fuck out of here. Just like you've always done, Carls. Just like always.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 11:26 AM | Message # 84
Scans showed one person around the wreckage area. Odd, it picked up three different heat signatures earlier. Perhaps this younger and smaller one stayed at the ship for some reason.

Anyway, time to use the old assassin charm to get some information here.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 11:32 AM | Message # 85
A bored admin
Nova stood a good 100 feet away from the ship, frowning. This wasn't the first time she approached a crashed ship, but it definitely was her first to try to rebuild it. Trial and error like they all say, right?

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 11:51 AM | Message # 86
Commander
"My master may not be quick on the uptake but I did body scans you have no reason to worry" Diablo said looking at HIM "My master is a Star Child himself, in fact he's busy with his hobby" 

Outcast: 

I was busy with my hobby, working on Kiryu. It's a long process but when it's done, I'm gonna have a giant robot monster! That would be so awesome...probably would only use it when Pirates come to the planet but hey...giant robot...

Diablo commed me "Sir, the Yzagarians are awake?" 

"Got it" I groaned as I turned off the thing and headed into the lab.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:09 PM | Message # 87
BASS started lowering the ship On the same side as this young girl waiting around the wrecked ship. Maybe if I look friendly, I can get information without the stammering fear antics that are the usual problem.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:13 PM | Message # 88
A bored admin
(Equi, say yes to the fb request so I can add you into the group dangit)

Nova tilted her head to the side as she watched. So there was someone in there after all. Friend or foe? Probably foe of some sort. She crossed her arms across her chest. Maybe she could use her ability to keep the ship afloat? That would be a nice idea. She grinned.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:13 PM | Message # 89
The Reaper of Threads
Carly was silent, watching Gunter. If they weren't going to listen to anything she was saying, she could play the silent treatment just as well.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:26 PM | Message # 90
I stepped out of my ship, and waved to the young girl in the distance. "Hey, you got some ship problems I see?"

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:32 PM | Message # 91
A bored admin
Nova took a step back quickly as a figure stepped out of the ship. She couldn't even describe him...or her whateverthethingwas and narrowed her eyes slightly before turning her attention back on the ship. This ship was going to be hers, whether he liked it or not. Focusing her mind, she started channeling her ability to move it closer.

Stupid heavy ship.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:36 PM | Message # 92
Commander
Outcast: 

I asked Diablo "How's the guy doing?" 

Diablo said "His condition is stabling, but the girl isn't letting me near her friend to check if that's changed" 

I groaned and said "I'm not Krogan or UAP cool your damn jets and move"

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:47 PM | Message # 93
As I saw the wrecked ship start moving, I realized this could get dangerous. I started running towards her. "Hey, that ship's moving, get out of the way!"

(To specify, she's pulling the wrecked ship, not my ship, right?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 12:52 PM | Message # 94
A bored admin
(yush)

Here's the problem: Having to keep an eye on that figure while still have enough focus to pull the ship is hard. Nova scowled unhappily as she looked back up at him while the crashed ship skidded to a stop in the sand. This was the only way she could get out of this planet and here was this guy trying to stop her.....although he sounded much more nicer than the first girl.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:02 PM | Message # 95
As I reached her, I slid to a stop ahead of her, pulling my nano blade out. "I'm not sure what made that ship move, but you should probably get out of here. Pushing a ship of that size is extremely difficult even for me, so whatever's pushing it this way is strong." I was relieved the ship stopped, but whatever moved it is still around here.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:06 PM | Message # 96
A bored admin
The ship inched a little bit forward as though it was mocking him. Nova shook her head after sizing him up a few times. "It won't hurt me."

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:13 PM | Message # 97
"I see. And how do you know that?"

It couldn't be a friend of hers pushing it, could it? My scanners didn't show anyone else around the crash site, and it didn't take me long to land. It couldn't be the ship AI, I looted that thing pretty hard and I couldn't find an operative AI chip. So what the hell's going on here?

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:18 PM | Message # 98
A bored admin
Nova didn't reply back immediately as she got the ship to move again. She was already tired from the previous encounter with the girl and running away wildly. However if she wanted to get the hell outta here, she was going to have to overcome the tiredness. "It's barely moving."

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:21 PM | Message # 99
The Reaper of Threads
Carly glared at the man and didn't move, silent.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.August.15, 1:35 PM | Message # 100
"For now. Do you know how it's moving?" I kept my eyes on the ship. BASS systems aren't picking anything, or anyone, up.

"BASS helmet open." I mumbled and my helmet opened up and compacted to my back again. My face was now fully visible. "Dam-" I stopped myself. "Dang systems aren't picking anything up currently."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » The Future » The Star Children
Search: