[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Pirate Island
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:54 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
If I know you or you prove responsible enough, I'll let you be a Scourge. ILD, if you join, I'll make an exception and let you be the second girl Scourge.

Otherwise, you are a pirate in the crew of Captain Phoenix on Pirate Island, woman or man.

CS(Up to three characters)
Name:
Appearance: (See above)
Weapon: (No fancy guns...)
Items:
Bio: (Optional, but I'd have a greater respect for you if you did)
Other:

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.August.11, 9:21 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Group: Administrators
(You could not give me a better flippen plot line I F****** LOVE PIRATES! Can i be your rivals? Can I? Can I? Can I?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 04.August.11, 11:13 PM | Message # 4
A bored admin
(yeah I'm joining.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 11:29 PM | Message # 5
The Reaper of Threads
(Sure biggrin I'm back!)

NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 11:31 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Reagan "Phoenix" Smith aka Captain Phoenix

Personality: Fiery and not about to take no for an answer. Will tell you the truth straight up.

Appearance: Bright red hair that falls to her waist and electric blue eyes. She's quite tan with many freckles and extremely short. She wears a dirty and torn puffy shirt that used to be white with a brown leather vest on top. A black trench coat and trousers with custom dark brown boots where at the top they curve over. Her hair is feathered and beaded and she wears a dirty bandanna with her old leather pirate hat on top.

Weapon: 2 fencing swords and a gold pistol

Items: Eh...

Bio: Phoenix is the only child of Redbeard, born 18 years ago. Her father was killed when she was si years old, and that's when she vowed to avenge him. She became captain of his crew at just age seven and now, 11 years later, she remains captain. She got her revenge within months. She's proven herself a very powerful adversary(No one knows her real name)

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.August.11, 11:36 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Name: Dillon "Death" Mathiasen(Change it up using my real name)
Personality: (You're a pirate! Arr) Cold hearted, Ruthless towards his enemies, but best friend to all of his crew.
Appearance: (See above) Traditional black Pirate vest, and Pirate hat,with a black feather.
Weapon: (No fancy guns...) Four flintlock pistols on his side, a blunderbuss, and a cutlass
Items: a neckless that was giving to him by his grandfather.
Bio: (Optional, but I'd have a greater respect for you if you did) Rival of Captain Phoinex, Dillon created his crew at the age of 5, admitilly it was stuffed animals at first, but he managed to convince little kids to follow him. He loves the sea, his ship, his crewmates, and just being a pirate. The only thing he doesn't like, is to be lied to.
Other:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 11:44 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Xander "Storm" Prince
Personality: Kind and Understanding. Don't get him mad or you'll understand his nickname
Appearance: Tall and tan, he stands about 6'4'' with a nicely toned body. His arms bulge with natural muscles brought on by years as a swabbie and then through the years, all the way up to him becoming Phoenix's lieutenant. His brown hair is matted with dirt and oil yet still looks nice. His bright green eyes peer out from beneath untrimmed bangs. His loose shirt is torn and ragged, his shorts as well. He doesn't wear shoes but his bandanna is wrapped around his ankle. He wears a necklace with a shard of sapphire around his neck.
Weapons: Dual pistols
Items: His journal and necklack from his deceased girlfriend
Bio: Xander has been in this crew since he was 13, taken on as a swabbie. He's watched as Phoenix grew up while he ascended the ranks until he was her Lieutenant. He was 17 when she took over and has remained by her side entiirely.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 04.August.11, 11:52 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Dillon:

"Captain Death," My first mate said to me looking at me frantic. "Get the telescope sir, we have something you must see." I sighed and climbed the mast and spotted a Naval Ship. "Well, if they want to fight up, they'll undestand my nickname."

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:01 AM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
(Oh hey, add ons (sorry Dillon) No one dares use the Atlantic anymore because it's ruled by the Seven Isles and only seven ships remain of the hundreds stranded in what used to be the seas....)
Phoenix
I stalked through the markets, coat billowing around me as the colony set up for the new day, continuing to prepare for the oncoming battles. I nodded to a few of my crew and continued on my march, storm following close behind.

Storm
"Captain Phoenix, Sir, shouldn't YOU be getting ready?" I asked.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:03 AM | Message # 11
Commander
Captain Death:

I smirked and put my legs on the table of a restuarant. "Hey,friend, how bout a drink for a very tired pirate."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:07 AM | Message # 12
A bored admin
Name: Crown Princess Emily "dragon" Klents. (no one knows she's royal yet...Muahahaha)
Personality: Rebellious and Fiery, kind and understanding
Appearance: She's about 5'5 and is a bit tan-ish on places the clothes doesn't cover her up. She wears a used to be gray shirt, but is covered up with a black jacket. (grr this is medieval) A brown plants that ends a tad bit longer than her knees. Brown boots and of course brown eyes. She wears a locket around her neck.
Weapon: A brown pistol and some hidden things.
Items: An emerald in her pocket
Bio: She is bron out of a royal family HOWEVER that doesn't stop her from going on adventures and things. However she does have a bit of a temper but is brief. She has 2 younger siblings, a sister and a brother. One is 18, and one is 16. She's been keeping this secret for quite a while since no one knows she is royal.
Other: You can see I'm lazy I'll think about it.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:11 AM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
(Royal of...what exactly?)
Phoenix
I looked at him. "For my fights?" I laughed. "Storm, you provide a great laugh!"

Storm
I sighed and just glared at the ground.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:16 AM | Message # 14
Commander
Name: Irish Spring (Yes...really)
Personality: (You're a pirate! Arr) Kindhearted, sympathetic, and a bit to trusting
Appearance: (See above) A traditional waitress outfit,complete with apron.
Weapon: (No fancy guns...) a hidden cutlass
Items: N/A
Bio: (Optional, but I'd have a greater respect for you if you did) Dillon's long time friend, and the only waitress he allows to serve him food and drink. She doesn't mind and conciders Dillon and his crew valued customers.
Other: She doesn't want the pirate life, even though her grandfather was a pirate.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:17 AM | Message # 15
A bored admin
(oh it's a surprise.)

Emily

I sighed as I strolled around the houses.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:22 AM | Message # 16
Commander
Dillon:

"Well Irish, I'm waiting" I said smirking. Irish grumbled "I'll be there in a minute mister impatient."

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:28 AM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
Phoenix
I looked out across the ocean, my hair blowing in the salty air. What Storm said was true though...very true...

Storm
I watched her curiously. We just might be screwed.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:30 AM | Message # 18
Commander
Dillon:

I picked up a piece of meat and smiled at her. "Thank you," I said stretching.

Irish:

I pointed towards Captain Phionex's crew, and he laughed "Don't worry, I know they are here." I said revealing my arm to be wrapped. "She's a craftey one."

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:34 AM | Message # 19
A bored admin
Emily

I heard footsteps behind me and instantly knew it was my first mate. I sighed as I walked back to where my ships was docked. "go get the crew." I said silently as he ran off.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:38 AM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
Phoenix
"When is the crew coming back, Storm?" I asked, gazing out at the tiny dot in the distance that was Death's island.

Storm
I looked up. "I...don't know."

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:41 AM | Message # 21
Commander
Captain Death:

I smirked and pointed my cannon's towards her crew, blowing them back to her island with a note.

Note:

"Don't try to steal my treasure again Reagan, and next time BE MORE CLEVER ABOUT IT!"

Sighed

Captain Death

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:45 AM | Message # 22
A bored admin
Emily

I got onto the ship's tiller as I watched the sea.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:46 AM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
(He doesn't know her name Dillon...)
Phoenix
I sneered at the note and threw it away. "I'm not worrying about treasure right now, Death," I growled, looking up. "I'm worrying about war."

Storm
I picked up the note and glanced over it. "Arrogance," I smirked.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:48 AM | Message # 24
Commander
Dillon:

I smiled at myself and stretched. I got up and walked to the edge of the island, waving towards Phoinex.

NarutardDate: Fr, 05.August.11, 0:57 AM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
Phoenix
Glaring, I saw that. I raised my pistol and fired a single shot.

(Can he lose a finger? :D)

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Pirate Island
Search: