Th, 08.October.26, 7:46 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 6:55 PM | Message # 6601
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Dillon:

"This...will be our finest hour" I said point blank to them.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 7:01 PM | Message # 6602
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
"Or our last," I mumbled.

Reagan
"I hope they're okay."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 7:05 PM | Message # 6603
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Dillon:

"You are your mom's kid child" I said smiling. "And trust me...thats a compliment"

I than turned as we saw the Dragons still out.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 7:15 PM | Message # 6604
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I turned as well.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 7:24 PM | Message # 6605
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Natayla:

I jumped down and walked forward. "We should split up to get their attention away from each other"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 7:24 PM | Message # 6606
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I nodded in agreement.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 7:28 PM | Message # 6607
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Natayla:

"Okay, I'll go with Dad, Dianne goes with Cain, and Storm...I just realized their is only five of us."


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 7:31 PM | Message # 6608
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
"Storm should go with you and Dillon," I told Natayla.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 10:34 PM | Message # 6609
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Natayla:

"Good point...there's only two dragons...the third one is by the guy responsible for this probably...and all 5 of us can take it together"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 10:44 PM | Message # 6610
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Natayla:

"Than...lets do this!"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 11:16 PM | Message # 6611
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Natayla:

Storm, Dad, and myself split for our dragon. The easy part was getting his attention, as all three of us shot the side of it's neck. The hard part however, was just beginning.

(Hang on Hang on...last time I wasn't prepared when we did something epic like this *goes away for ten seconds*

*Comes back with the Pirates of the Carribien music blaring* )


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 11:29 PM | Message # 6612
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I walked with Cain, looking around. "where is it...?"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 11:30 PM | Message # 6613
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
(Shall I...or is this one all yours?)

Cain:

It burst from the ground and roared at us. "Awnser your question"

Natayla:

Dad pushed me out of the way of fire, his jacket getting burned slightly. Storm tried to stop time around the thing, but it moved normaly swatting him away like a fly.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 11:33 PM | Message # 6614
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(You plz)
Dianne
I stumbled backwards.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 11:37 PM | Message # 6615
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
(Mkay, but you gotta borrow Cain)

Dragon:

I roared in their faces and breathe fire

Natayla:

I lept up and tried to cut its leg, but my sword got stuck. It started to chase me.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 11:40 PM | Message # 6616
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(Sigh...Cain got knocked out)
Dianne
I blocked it with a sweep of my scythe and lept at it.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 01.June.12, 11:42 PM | Message # 6617
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Natayla:

I heard cracking but I didn't know for where. I saw Dad leap up and kick the thing in the jaw, than hold his foot.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 01.June.12, 11:57 PM | Message # 6618
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I growled and jumped at it, slicing. My scythe connected with its foot, slicing it clean off.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.June.12, 0:05 AM | Message # 6619
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Dragon:

I stumbled but smacked her away with one swipe of my paw.

Natayla:

I kept hearing cracking than I saw its leg snap off.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Sa, 02.June.12, 0:16 AM | Message # 6620
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I caught myself and spat at its feet. "Ya big lizzard."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.June.12, 0:19 AM | Message # 6621
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Dragon:

I breathed fire at her

Natayla:

It started to stumble. I pulled out my blade as it fell, I jumped up and cut off its snout with Dad's help.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Sa, 02.June.12, 0:24 AM | Message # 6622
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I sliced it's throat open and stood over it quietly. I slammed my scythe against the ground and a portal opened up. "Poor..mistreated creature...go one like you were supposed to do all those years ago," I said quietly.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.June.12, 0:27 AM | Message # 6623
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Natayla:

I hi fived Dad, and hugged Storm. When the island got quiet

Dragon:

I said in my language. "Thank you"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Sa, 02.June.12, 0:31 AM | Message # 6624
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Dianne
I kissed his snout as he disappeared and picked up Cain to go help the other one into the beyond.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 02.June.12, 0:44 AM | Message # 6625
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Cain:

I groaned awake. "Wait...Dianne...stop for a second..." I said quietly "Do you hear anything?"

Natayla:

"We always heard the moaning of the damned" I said looking around. "It just doesn't get quiet.

Un-Life:

I leaped and growled at them, looking about their size. "You pirates understand you are dealing with powers you can't hope to comprehend!?" I shouted at them.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Search: