Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Tu, 09.October.12, 9:09 PM | Message # 9326
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I looked back down at the water, watching the dolphins splash and play as I sighed.

Dillon0909Date: We, 10.October.12, 0:07 AM | Message # 9327
Commander
Group: Administrators
Storm:

"But dad!" I protested "She's running away from everyone, and is acting like she hasn't learned a damn thing!"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Sa, 20.October.12, 11:26 PM | Message # 9328
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I sighed and set off to find Dianne.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 20.October.12, 11:37 PM | Message # 9329
Commander
Grim:

"THATS ENOUGH!" I shouted at him.

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 12:35 PM | Message # 9330
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon, I believe a bulk post is needed from you as you're doing a conversation between two of your own characters)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 04.November.12, 3:13 PM | Message # 9331
Commander
(thats fine...just do it too)

Grim:

I shoved him down. "Do you know how much I am sick of your wining boy?" Storm looked at me stunned. "I AM SO TIRED OF IT, because let me tell you something...if someone has a right to bitch about favortism, or oh woe is me, its NOT FUCKING YOU" I stepped on his chest so he couldn't move. "Its ANYONE ELSE besides you. Your mother...loves you a hell of a lot, so much so that not a day goes by when I hear. 'Storm is becoming such a great pirate, or 'Storm's an even better Time Keeper than me'. So STOP with your winey pissy ass oh woe me is me, becuase other people...actually HAVE PROBLEMS STORM. You don't...all you do is complain about stupid things." I moved my foot off of him. "You know, what...I give up on you...I'm done...if your gonna wine about everthing not going YOUR way...than I'm done with you, good bye Storm" I turned to walk away

Storm:

I was stunned into silence

(Meanwhile back with favorite charter to rp speaking of did you like my two top ten lists)

Natayla:

"Hi Dad" I said sitting next to him, in Mom's bar. Mom was out with Thalia to get some maternity wear, and she insisted on bringing both crews to help with the unloading of clothing. I smiled "So, any advice for a parent to be"

"Well the firsts one's easy." Dad said with a smirk. "No matter what your child ends up doing, be very proud of the acomplishment" He sighed "Don't do what I did and have a very high standard"

"Learned that the hard way" I said rubbing the back of my head. "Hey Dad... I got to ask you something"

"Sure what its it" Dad said getting his attention

"I've met Aunt Reagan's Uncle...how come I haven't met any of your parents" I asked getting him to freeze. "Mom told me about her parents and how they were killed I just...want to know about yours"

It was quiet for a bit, until Dad said "Okay...I'll tell you"

NarutardDate: Su, 04.November.12, 5:26 PM | Message # 9332
The Reaper of Threads
Dianne was no where to be found, as if she had dropped off the earth. Reagan had been sailing for hours, maybe days, she wasn't really concerned with time. The fact her daughter was absent and refusing to come out from hiding weighed down on her. Dark thoughts swirled about herself, and to the crew they could almost see the cloud of black around their captain.

Was she a good mother? She had failed. Her daughter was suicidal and afraid of her family; her son believed she favored his twin; where had she gone wrong? Her husband was absent, everything was falling through, the fragile glass she was standing upon was cracking slowly, ready to break and release her into the overwhelming darkness below. The fabric of her family was tearing string by string, stretched to the breaking point. Was it all ending now?

The crew alerted her that it would soon be too dark to move across sea and suggested they stop at a nearby island. Reagan gave them the okay and retreated to her quarters, sitting upon her bed. It was cold and the sword propped against it was rusting slightly. How powerful, how amazing she had been and then everything changed. Everything is different now, nothing is the same.

She picked up the blade, running her hand across it and winced, sucking on the finger she had nicked. What would have happened if she had stayed a bitter rival, if her brother remained alive, if she had married someone of her crew? Everything would be different, maybe she'd still be a pirate...

Reagan put her sword back down and buried her head in her hands, tears pooling in her palms.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 05.November.12, 0:34 AM | Message # 9333
Commander
Storm:

I looked away the realization hitting me that he was right. All the guilt crashed into me like roaring waves, and I started to cry.

Dillon:

"The story of my family begins, before you were even born Natayla. I was born, the illigimate child of a Naval officer and Pirate."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 10.November.12, 4:06 PM | Message # 9334
Commander
(I haz an idea about what we can do next. Why don't we do something like AVD X? One of our chareters gets warped to another dimention, where you decide what has happened this time.

Personal Suggestion: Reagan and Natayla get warped to another dimention where Dillon and Reagan never EVER stopped fighting, preventing Natayla from being born, and Grim to be killed by Reagan to make sure Dillon would perminatly fight)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 10.November.12, 4:09 PM | Message # 9335
Commander
Dillon:

"My parents...tried, but I ended up with my Dad, the Pirate." I said quietly "Every thing was okay back than...until..." I sighed "Captain Red Beard, Reagan's dad, attacked the island. Her dad, and my dad fought, and well, my dad lost. His dying words, he put a neckless in my hand. The neckless you wear, the most treasured possesion. He told me to take care of it." I sighed "Redbeard stole it from me, and well...you know what happened next."

NarutardDate: Su, 11.November.12, 5:22 PM | Message # 9336
The Reaper of Threads
(Umm...no thanks to that)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 11.November.12, 5:24 PM | Message # 9337
Commander
(okay well its just an idea, posties on your side please?)

NarutardDate: Su, 10.February.13, 3:31 PM | Message # 9338
The Reaper of Threads
(okay, I want a revival, BUT, we need to figure out what we're going to do)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 4:34 PM | Message # 9339
Commander
(I'm open for anything...or we can do a remake)

NarutardDate: Su, 10.February.13, 4:34 PM | Message # 9340
The Reaper of Threads
(No remake. We're at a good point, it's more my fault for not posting)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 4:41 PM | Message # 9341
Commander
(I'm trying to think of what we can do. We can do that sky island thing)

NarutardDate: Su, 10.February.13, 4:52 PM | Message # 9342
The Reaper of Threads
(Yeah, Dianne is honestly going to be working and staying on her island for a while so we don't need to concern with her. She'll pop in from time to time if we do the kingdom in the sky but that's about it.)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 4:53 PM | Message # 9343
Commander
(The works for me, g2g for a little while though)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 5:28 PM | Message # 9344
Commander
(and I'm back)

NarutardDate: Su, 10.February.13, 5:37 PM | Message # 9345
The Reaper of Threads
(Okay, so what are we going to do exactly? Also, instead of remaking, why don't we create an alternate version?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 6:04 PM | Message # 9346
Commander
(Explain)

NarutardDate: Su, 10.February.13, 6:09 PM | Message # 9347
The Reaper of Threads
(We're working on two things. What we're going to do on this thread, and making an alternate version of Pirate Island where Reagan remains rivals with Dillon and is forced to have a secret affair with Grim behind everyone's back, Storm doesn't die, etc. etc.)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 6:13 PM | Message # 9348
Commander
(Okay, I like that one

Also: Idea #1 Sky Island

Idea #2 Two words: Dinosaur Army (Yes lets get RIDICULOUS)

NarutardDate: Su, 10.February.13, 6:38 PM | Message # 9349
The Reaper of Threads
(No thank you, #1)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 6:43 PM | Message # 9350
Commander
(okay, now how do we discover Sky Island?)

Search: