[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Pirate Island
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 9:26 PM | Message # 101
A bored admin
Emily

I didn't even look up when he shot into the air. I just closed my eyes and sighed. I turned to my first mate and said, "get the crew onboard. I'll deal with him alone." as I stood up. He ran out easily and I sighed. What a nuisance he is. I walked out and aimed my gun at death's back. "keep yours voice down idiot." I said.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 9:28 PM | Message # 102
Commander
Group: Administrators
Dillon:

"Ah, glad you came Emily." I said smirking "Or should I call you princess." I turned to face her, admittily makeing my situation worse. "Welcome back, what's with the death threat"

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 9:38 PM | Message # 103
A bored admin
Emily

"talk inside." I growled.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 9:40 PM | Message # 104
Commander
Dillon:

"Sure,"I said, holding her gun away from her. "Now that I know you can't surprise kill me." I then walked into her house, preparing to listen to her.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 11:42 PM | Message # 105
A bored admin
Emily

"oh you don't know me that well yet." I said, following him.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 11:50 PM | Message # 106
Commander
Dillon:

"Toche, but whatever you want to tell me, you need me alive to do it." I said sitting down.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 06.August.11, 11:59 PM | Message # 107
A bored admin
Emily

"not exactly. I just wanted your attention not for killing you.....for now." I said, also sitting down.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:02 AM | Message # 108
Commander
Death:

"Fine, but you know I'll have my eye on you." I said smirking. "So, what did you want to tell me about."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:09 AM | Message # 109
A bored admin
Emily

"unless I take the eye out." I said lightly. I sighed and said, "I think it's finally time for you to know who I really am then."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:11 AM | Message # 110
Commander
Death:

"Well," I said smiling, putting my feet on the table "I'm waiting."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:19 AM | Message # 111
A bored admin
Emily

"as you said, I'm a princes...a crown princess which means yes I'm the heir to the throne. Why am I here? I hate all those dresses, balls and stuff. I'm more of an adventure seeker and sometimes a trouble maker." I said, sighing. "however none of my parents were happy about it since I was suppose to sart getting suitors and stuff...I promised them 5 years and it's already 4 and a half years. I have to return home before my dad starts searching for me. Problem is...I don't want to leave here now and I don't know what to do now?"

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:28 AM | Message # 112
Commander
Death:

I smirked and said "Well, princess." I said getting up. "I know what to do, how bout we trick em, the pirate way. I'll go with as a fake husband, I'll convince Phionex to come along as a maid, and you have to act liek you care about me." I then stretched. "In return, we take all their gold and divide it three ways. Thier royalty, it'll be profitable for all."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:31 AM | Message # 113
A bored admin
Angelica

"and no that doesn't mean I'll allow YOU to take me hostage." I said, smirking, forestalling that early. " I can't. I'll have to think about who the Island to give to. Well and the ship and the crew. I don't know my dad's temper is really high. the slightest thing can annoy him."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:34 AM | Message # 114
Commander
Death:

"Well, I'm just saying it's a good idea. You can still live out your life of adventure, and Phionex and I make a profit. What's the worst that could happen." I said smiling.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:45 AM | Message # 115
A bored admin
Emily

"we all have to settle down soon." I said pointing that out. " I can't just throw my throne out like that. None of my siblings want it. and my dad is the only child So I HAVE to take it." I groaned. "he won't buy for it. He knows the family of every nobles and such."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:48 AM | Message # 116
Commander
Death:

"You know, this is a shot in the dark...but why don't you tell him about your life and how much you enjoy it. A true father would care about his daughter's happyness." I said pointing that out.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:53 AM | Message # 117
A bored admin
Emily

"he knows about it..." I said, sighing.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 0:56 AM | Message # 118
Commander
Death:

"Oh," I sighed "You can't be serious about this though. You love being a pirate."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 1:05 AM | Message # 119
A bored admin
Angelica

"I do. I really do....but my dad will murder me if I don't come back. I'm in a lose lose situation here." I said, nearly to tears.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 1:18 AM | Message # 120
Commander
Death:

I sighed "Invite him over, and wait for me." I said looking away. "I have a plan."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 1:22 AM | Message # 121
A bored admin
Emily

"it's fine. This is suppose o happen sooner or later.' I said, shrugging.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 1:30 AM | Message # 122
Commander
Death:

"At least here my plan out first, belive it or not I'm smarter than I look." I said looking at her. "Look, I'll have my guys "invade you" and try to take his kinglyness hostage. You "drive me away" and your dad sees you're not cut out for the princess crap, and boom you keep your life."

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 1:37 AM | Message # 123
A bored admin
Emily

I laughed at his remark and said, "crowd of people looking...you know what never mind. I'll just have to think about how to split this Island, the ship, and my crew between you and captain Phienox."

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 07.August.11, 1:49 AM | Message # 124
Commander
Death:

"I only want two crew members." I said slowly "Don't give away your treasure, that is yours you earned it." I looked down. "Since you're gonna be gone. My real name is Dillon." I said looking at her dead in the eye.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 07.August.11, 2:32 AM | Message # 125
A bored admin
Emily

I smiled and said, "emily."

(I'm on for a few minutes.)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Pirate Island
Search: