Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 8:33 PM | Message # 1376
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
My eyes found him slowly. "I...don't know..."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 8:40 PM | Message # 1377
Commander
Group: Administrators
Grim:

"Reagan...can you see me?"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 8:44 PM | Message # 1378
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"No..." I whispered.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 8:44 PM | Message # 1379
Commander
Grim:

I placed my hand on her hand. "Irish, Storm...someone do something...she...can't see a thing."

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 8:46 PM | Message # 1380
The Reaper of Threads
Storm
"What? What do you mean?!" I stepped forward.

Reagan
I Looked down, sniffling weakly. Blind? Was I...blind?

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 8:54 PM | Message # 1381
Commander
Irish:

I blocked him off. "Grim...Dillon...she can still hear."

(Yes I will out twist you, cause you aint toping this, you can make her lose EVERY LIMB ON HER BODY, take away her SIGHT, HEARING, SPEAKING ABLITLY, but you ain EVER gonna top this.

However, out of respect this is a very good try)

Grim:

I sighed, and a little teary eyed I said. "Reagan...you rember that story about the pirate ghost who...haunts the seas. You've met him already, you've shot him, slashed him, and tricked him over and over again. He is...Dillon. Dillon is a ghost, a dead man, and that's not all."

I paused and said "and Terrance isn't my real name...I hate that name. My name is Grimed Reanper, or...Grim Reaper."

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 8:57 PM | Message # 1382
The Reaper of Threads
(Excuse my french, but Fuck you(in a kind way))
Reagan
I froze, head still down. I looked up at him slowly. "Get out," I whispered.

Storm
I looked away. Great. I sat down, waiting 'til I could talk to her.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:05 PM | Message # 1383
Commander
(Like I said...good effort, but I had the better twist.)

Dillon:

I sighed and said..."Look, Grim we can...go now. She knows...and Irish knows..."

Grim:

I looked away, and sighed. "Well don't forget, you had two more days...or else." I said coldly to Dillon. "Did you think I'd forget? I've played innocent for 10 years now. Pretending to be scared of you, when we both knew I wasn't." I turned and said "I told you to keep this a secret, and you didn't listen. You sealed your own fate." I glared at him and said "You have two more days, before you have to go for judgement. As Grim Reaper of this area, it is my job to pass on souls, and you more than overstayed your welcome." I walked out "Enjoy your last two days on this earth, my "friend"."

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:09 PM | Message # 1384
The Reaper of Threads
(heh...hehe...heheheh...>:3 Thank you Dillon...heh)
Reagan
The tears started to spill forth. "He...He lied to me...he can't love me...I let myself get tricked again, DAMMIT!" I screamed loudly, bawling.

Storm
I pulled Dillon out. "Leave Irish to talk to her."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:11 PM | Message # 1385
Commander
Dillon:

I walked out and said "Hey, Storm, do you want to know the agreement."

Irish:

"Dillon told me the agreement, between him and Grim."

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:17 PM | Message # 1386
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"Shut up...just...shut up," I sobbed, ignoring the pain and ignoring everything around me. I pulled myself out of the bed weakly and stumbled, limping towards the door as I held my stomach.

Storm
I looked at him. "I could care less. She's...She's, I don't know with her anymore, but she's gone into her hysterics again."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:25 PM | Message # 1387
Commander
Dillon:

"Well, since you aren't gonna see me in two days. Our agreement was, ten years ago...I was sailing...and a tidal wave hit my boat. Naturally Grim came and looked at me. He was going to just deal with me there but...I was desprete to keep on living. So...I said 'Join my crew for ten years, I'll give you what you always wanted by then.' Interested he said to me 'What I want more than anything is...love. I've broken so many people and I never understood that emotion. If I understand it fully, and I don't regret it...your soul is spared.' and...that's how I'm still here and how he's my first mate. Of course he had to act afraid when ever I displayed power, but I didn't care." I sighed "What I didn't plan on was his reaction when he first tried alchol or...me finding someone to make me happy." I sighed and walked to the boat. "Tell Irish to hurry, I'm pretty sure Grim's gonna take me early."

Irish:

I finished telling the story, and sighed, puting her back in bed. "I have to go...Dillon's gonna die...in two days. I have to spend his last with him."

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:27 PM | Message # 1388
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I grabbed her arm and looked up at her, even though I couldn't see her. "I'll fix it. I promise," And fog filled the room. When it disappeared...I was gone too.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:29 PM | Message # 1389
Commander
Grim:

I looked on, from the hill, counting down 40 hours left. Then I'll fix my mistake I made 10 years ago. I could have just let that idiot die...but no I had to be desprete.

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:34 PM | Message # 1390
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I removed the hourglass from my pocket and stared down at it as I sprinted. It had healed me with ease and now...the endless expanse of cold desert spread before me. Uncle will help...right?

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:36 PM | Message # 1391
Commander
Blackbeard:

"Reagan, you look like a wreck"

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:38 PM | Message # 1392
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I looked up at him. "I am," I whispered. I had wasted a day...a day left now. "I have a request," I said.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:42 PM | Message # 1393
Commander
Blackbeard:

"Tell me everything child" I said worried. "We have plenty of time."

Grim:

Tick...Tock..Tick...Tock...39 hours...then it's over Dillon.

Dillon:

Irish kissed me on the lips when we got off. Irish then said "I dont' care if you are a ghost. I love you too." She kissed me on the lips more fierce and then she said "and I'm just flattered that you...chose to spend..." She started to tear up, and I kissed her forhead. I then said "Death happens...however, I'm glad I met you as well. I love you Irish."

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:47 PM | Message # 1394
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"No...no we don't," I whispered. "We have 39 hours...Dillon, is supposed to be dead. But...he has someone that loves him and they've only just found it. And he's my friend, and her as well. I don't want him to die but Grim says...it's his time and he must leave. I want to know if there's anyway to stop it before I ask you for...my idea..." I said quietly. "There's also the fact that Grim...as in the Grim Reaper...loves me and I kinda...love him back..."

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:50 PM | Message # 1395
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
I tossed the orb in the air.
Mm. What a marvelous device.
It makes things float.
All i need is a little lifting gas...
My ship was currently drifting in the middle of the ocean, heading back to the Terra colony's. I MUST put this thing to good use...

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:53 PM | Message # 1396
Commander
Blackbeard:

"Child, let me just list the number one thing wrong with you coming to me in the first place." I said sighing "You could have just told him how you felt...I mean...I've met Grim,admittily in congnito as Dillon's crew mate, but he seems resonable, also we have 35 hours left."

Dillon:

I cuddled her closer in bed, and smiled. "I'm never gonna regret meeting you."

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:54 PM | Message # 1397
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
I wonder...
It can make THINGS float....and me...
So...
On a whim, i placed the orb on the deck.

Walk without rhythm

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:55 PM | Message # 1398
The Reaper of Threads
(This...you...Y U RUIN MY TWIST?)
Reagan
"There's no way I can reach him now...and...and...I..." The tears began to fall again and I sank to my knees.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:57 PM | Message # 1399
Commander
(What was your twist?)

NarutardDate: Mo, 12.September.11, 9:58 PM | Message # 1400
The Reaper of Threads
(No. Just. Post.)

Search: