Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.October.11, 0:30 AM | Message # 1601
Commander
Group: Administrators
(second)

NarutardDate: Sa, 01.October.11, 0:32 AM | Message # 1602
The Reaper of Threads
(Ah, right then)
Phoenix
"I had a feeling this would happen," I whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek. "Even if we are in a boat."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.October.11, 0:34 AM | Message # 1603
Commander
Grim:

I smirked and loved her close to me. "I love you."

NarutardDate: Sa, 01.October.11, 0:39 AM | Message # 1604
The Reaper of Threads
Phoenix
"I love you too," I said, kissing his nose.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.October.11, 0:45 AM | Message # 1605
Commander
Grim:

I smiled andenjoyed the rest of the trip.

NarutardDate: Su, 02.October.11, 0:45 AM | Message # 1606
The Reaper of Threads
(TS?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.October.11, 8:01 PM | Message # 1607
Commander
(yes)

Grim:

We got on shore and I stretched

Jason:

"Sis, wake up...we're almost there."

NarutardDate: Su, 02.October.11, 8:41 PM | Message # 1608
The Reaper of Threads
Lizzie
I blinked and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Do I really have to leave you?" I asked quietly, suddenly realizing how huge this thing we were getting into was. I became frightened.

Reagan
I took his hand. "Should we go visit Dillon?"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.October.11, 9:18 PM | Message # 1609
Commander
Jason:

I gulped equally as scared. "I'll...just be...on the...island next door. Don't...worry." I got up and ran out

Dillon:

I stretched looking at a ship of kids landing on Reagan's island

Grim:

"I kinda have to go by myself, why don't you catch up with Storm, I'm sure he's missed his little sister."

NarutardDate: Su, 02.October.11, 9:38 PM | Message # 1610
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I sighed. "Fine, see you later," I left to find Storm.

Lizzie
I got out of the boat and walked towards her house slowly, nercous.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 03.October.11, 0:01 AM | Message # 1611
Commander
Jason:

I sailed next door, and prayed for the best.

Grim:

I whistled as I sailed home, happy as can be.

NarutardDate: Mo, 03.October.11, 8:06 PM | Message # 1612
The Reaper of Threads
Phoenix
I saw Storm walking towards the house and ran forward. "Heyy," I smiled.

Storm
I looked over and smiled. "Hey sis," I said, ruffling her hair. She narrowed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me. Something moved and I whirled arounud, firing six shots.

Lizzie
I screamed, covering my head. No, NO! I don't want to die!!

Phoenix
"Stop it, Storm," I said quietly, walking forward. "Who's there?" I called. A girl stepped out of the bushes, pale and shaking. I narrowed my eyes. "Who're you?" I growled. She squeaked and cowered back. "I...I wish to join your crew," She said quietly and I admit, I was frozen still. THis little pipsqueak with no meat on her bones wanted to...oh my lord.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 04.October.11, 0:22 AM | Message # 1613
Commander
Jason:

I gulped and walked on the ship.

Grim:

I stretched and a gun shot wizzed past him. "Captain, you have company." Me talking in my actualy chilling voice that I hide from Reagan.

Death:

I walked to this boy. "Child, may I as what is it you seek."

Jason:

He's literally two INCHES from my face. I'm scared so much right now

Death:

I reached down and picked him up by his shirt. "You're here for two reasons, to arrest me or the kill me. Now talk, who...sent you."

Irish:

I watch Dillon and Grim being threatening, it's kinda cute knowing them like I do.

Death:

The frightened child said slowly stuttering "I..w..w...w...w...w..w.want to join your crew." I tossed him down and started to laugh "You wish to join my crew child?" I tossed him a gun "Shoot the targets, you make it you live, you don't...I'll have my associate Grim deal with you."

Jason:

I gulped in fear and I weakily aimed my pistol. The gun still shaking I fired...missing.

Grim:

I walked up to him "Captain, your call, should we ship him over to our allies next door, or...shall I kill him now."

Jason:

ALLIES!? OH SHIT!!! "WAIT DON'T KILL ME! I GOT A SISTER TO PROTECT AND..." I then heard laughing...alot of laughing. They were laughing at me. "Ah Grim, that was worth it. I think the guy's having a heart attack."

Grim laughed as well "We were just messing with yah kid. Relax, and Welcome to the Skull Pirates." I sighed with relief and then I heard Death say "Mind your shooting though, it'll get you killed."

NarutardDate: Tu, 04.October.11, 10:27 PM | Message # 1614
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I looked at her over. "Knowledge on treasure?" I asked. "I earn it for you but always keep a bit for me?" she questioned. I laughed. "Sure...here," I placed my father's pistol in her hands and opened my arms. "Shoot me," I smiled.

Storm
"Phoenix!!" I thundered, she ignored me. "Shoot me," she repeats.

Lizzie
I stared at her wide eyed and then down at the golden gun in my hands. Was she insane?! Well...maybe bit still?! I raised the gun, hands trembling and swallowed dryly, trying to control my fear. I could end suffering for many people right here and now...I pulled the hammer and heard the gentle cluck, but in my hands it felt like an earthquake. I raised it higher, barrel jumping all around as my hands shook and she took a step closer, the barrel pressed directly into her chest, steady. I almost jumped backwards in fright. "Shoot me." I closed my eyes and gripped the gun with both hands and slowly...pulled...the trigger...back...BOOM!
(don't freak, just have your characters play along b/c they would've heard that)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 04.October.11, 11:34 PM | Message # 1615
Commander
Grim:

I turned my head and heard the bang. "REAGAN!"

Death:

My eyes shifted from joy to rage. I grabbed the kid by the neck and pinned him against a tree. "I can't believe I lowered my guard for a brat!"

NarutardDate: We, 05.October.11, 6:58 AM | Message # 1616
The Reaper of Threads
Storm
I closed my eyes and shook my head. "No...Rea..." I whispered.

Lizzie
I opened my eyes slowly to see dust and smoke blocking my vision. When the smoke cleared, I gasped with fright.

Reagan
The bullet wound slowly healed in my chest and I coughed a few times. "I'm still trying to figure out if I didn't die because my boyfriends Death or because I'm the gaurdian of time..." I said, sitting down. My gun dropped into my lap. "As well as if that was betrayel or obedience..."

Dillon0909Date: We, 05.October.11, 1:44 PM | Message # 1617
Commander
Grim:

I ran to the ship and set sail

Death:

I had eyes of destruction pinning him to the tree by his neck.

NarutardDate: We, 05.October.11, 1:59 PM | Message # 1618
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I rubbed my chest sorely and looked up. "Well, you got guts. One, don't touch this gun ever again, two, welcome to the Pirates of Flame," I smiled. She swallowed nervously. I laughed.

Dillon0909Date: We, 05.October.11, 2:06 PM | Message # 1619
Commander
Grim:

I then realized...wait...She doesn't need my help. She can't die!?

Death:

I dropped him and stormed off.

Jason:

I was coughing alot, then a woman walked to me.

NarutardDate: We, 05.October.11, 2:22 PM | Message # 1620
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I stood up and smiled at her. "I won't bite, welcome to the family. Now come on, let's get you suited up and out of that...city gear," I pulled her off, leaving Storm behind me chuckling.

Lizzie
I watched her curiously. This...wasn't the girl I had heard about. She was frightening yes, but still a person. Would I be able to carry out Dad's orders?

Dillon0909Date: We, 05.October.11, 2:23 PM | Message # 1621
Commander
Jason:

The woman kneeled down and gave me a glass of water. "Sorry, Death's...a little touchy."

Grim:

I walked back to Dillon and said "We forgot...she can't die"

NarutardDate: We, 05.October.11, 2:43 PM | Message # 1622
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"Better," I nodded, observing my handywork. Her hair was now of a healthy length and sheared short so it was shaggy. Her clothes were cleanish but just a normal pair of shorts tattered and torn and a nice shirt that was my own. I ruffled her hair. "Come on, I'm supposed to go meet Death, I'll take you along," I walked off briskly to my ship.

Lizzie
I sprinted after her. Damn, she walks fast...

Dillon0909Date: We, 05.October.11, 4:29 PM | Message # 1623
Commander
Death:

I hmphed and said "Thanks. "

Grim:

"We should get the kid some new clothes."

Jason:

In moments I looked completly diffrent...dressed in black clothing, and a sword at my waist.

NarutardDate: We, 05.October.11, 4:58 PM | Message # 1624
The Reaper of Threads
Lizzie
Within an hour we were standing on Death's island and I was scared stiff. Wasn't she mortal enemies with this guy? I walked awkwardly beside her.

Reagan
I walked into the bar where everybody was. "Ay! Irish, whip me up something mild," I said, implying I didn't want any of her concoctions.

Dillon0909Date: We, 05.October.11, 7:33 PM | Message # 1625
Commander
Death:

I smiled as Irish sadly put the Black Venom away.

Grim:

I smiled at Reagan, and pulled a seat out for her

Jason:

I spotted Lizzie and smiled quietly.

Search: