Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Pirate Island
NarutardDate: Th, 04.August.11, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
The seas have disappeared. Most of our ships are stuck in the sand of what used to be ocean. New continents have been formed but population has drastically fallen. Why? It rarely rains now and when it does, it's only near lakes and rivers. But, we of Pirate Island have created irrigation systems for our crops and easily domesticated animals for our meaty needs.

Pirate Island is one island of secen harbored in the one last ocean in the world, the Atlantic. No one really knows why, but it's led to rumors that the Americans, the ONLY prostering country, are the ones who stole the water of the world. Anyways, seven islands remain in the low water levels of the Atlantic ocean and they are all owned, well, ruled, by pirates. Our Pirate Island is ruled by Captain Phoenix, one of the Seven Scourges of the sea. Naturally, the other six islands are owned by the other Scourges.

Captain Phoenix is the youngest of the scourges, and suprisingly harbors the fieryist personality, hense the name. But the personality is only half of it, her bright red hair carries the name for her. Oh yeah, did I mention Captain Phoenix is a hirl? The only girl Scourge, 16 years old, and Captain of Pirate Island. We are her crew and now her colony, and we prepare for war. Captain Phoenix has angered the Scourges again and now we have to wage battles against all six crews of the most powerful pirates in the world. Personally, I'm not worried about us, the crew, we're trained and stubborn. The one I'm worried about is Captain Phoenix. She has to fight each and every Scourge and though she is a Scourge herself, she is the smallest, youngest, least experienced and, more importantly, a girl. But, all we can do is cheer her on and fight our own battles.

Xander, the Pirate, Lieutenant Captain

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Su, 06.November.11, 11:55 PM | Message # 1851
The Reaper of Threads
Phoenix
I jumped and whirled around, expecting her to be there. Instead, a ghostly fog slid across the water. "Phoenix...my ambassador..." an earthly voice echoed, silencing all other noise. It sounded...as old as time. "I come as you have finally recognized my blessings of power...Time. Time has seen everything, heard all there is to hear...You are me, a part of me...time outlasts reality for reality is constantly changing...time just keeps ticking. If we didn't have foolish or selfish representatives for this accursed thing, time would oversee reality as it once did. You, well, you are indeed in charge of time as of now and therefore, it falls to you to defeat her. Realize though that afterwards...it will be time to take up on what your great-great grandfather swore you would do 350 years agao." I looked away, closing my eyes in sadness for a brief moment and then nodded. "Okay," the hourglass in my hand shrunk to become a necklace around my neck. When I opened my eyes, everything was normal again.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 06.November.11, 11:57 PM | Message # 1852
Commander
Group: Administrators
Raven:

I looked at the island, and a cloud of black covered it.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 0:06 AM | Message # 1853
The Reaper of Threads
(what island? I'm so confused...Reagan's still on her boat and her island is empty as everyone's on death's...:? )

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 0:09 AM | Message # 1854
Commander
Raven:

I sat down, and smiled as I waited for them to return.

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 0:33 AM | Message # 1855
The Reaper of Threads
(answer? Please?)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 0:36 AM | Message # 1856
Commander
(yours She's waiting for you)

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 0:39 AM | Message # 1857
The Reaper of Threads
(thanks)
Reagan
I looked at my island in the distance and narrowed my eyes. Strange...I began to sail again.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 0:45 AM | Message # 1858
Commander
Raven:

I sense the Time Keeper, as I looked around. No Humans...no people to convert to my beauty

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 6:00 PM | Message # 1859
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I stand in my boat, glaring at the island.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 6:25 PM | Message # 1860
Commander
Raven:

The forest started to age rapidly, and started to rotted

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 6:54 PM | Message # 1861
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"Don't touch my fucking island!" I roared and the waves froze. Everything around me froze in time and then a huge explosion of wind rushed out from around me. I leapt at the island, drawing my pistol. "I will KILL YOU BITCH!" I thundered.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 6:58 PM | Message # 1862
Commander
Raven:

I smiled and watched as her gun started to age and rust. "Try me...Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme Keeeeeeeeeeeperrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 7:09 PM | Message # 1863
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"That's it dammit!" I roared, actually starting to cry seeing the gun that way. I wouldn't stand for this, that was the only thing I had to remember my father by. "If you want it so bad, take it! Take my boyfriend, take my legacy, take everything you wanted! I'm through with you, you jealous little bitch! It's your fault for letting yourself be overtaken! If anything you should take the chance to create your own legacy but no! I didn't expect any of this to happen! I was content with ruling this tiny island in the corner of the very last ocean on earth, rivals against Dillon, but fate put it another way, time changed things! I CHANGED THINGS!" I clutched my gun tighter. "BUT HARMING MY GUN," tears poured down my cheeks. "I guess you'd never be able to know how much that affects a person you heartless fool,"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 8:54 PM | Message # 1864
Commander
Raven:

The gun started to revert back to its normal age. "Calm down, I find this game to be rather ammusing."

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:10 PM | Message # 1865
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"Amusing...I find it sick that you see people's pain as amusing...I won't calm down, leave my island before I destroy it with both you and me on it," I said quietly, fingering my gun and the secret compartment within it.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:16 PM | Message # 1866
Commander
Raven:

*Laughs like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmjr-2eiHqE*

I start laughing like CRAZY!

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:21 PM | Message # 1867
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I looked up, not really at a discernable location. "You came back to try and take what I stole from you, as you say, but do you really think that's possible with the way you've changed?" I asked quietly. "Your crew looked up to you, honored your death and it still plagues Dillon to this day, but I doubt he could hold onto that sorrow to see you like this. The way Grim and Dillon told me about you, with admiration in their eyes, I imagined you entirely different but now that I see you, I feel as though I was lied to,"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:24 PM | Message # 1868
Commander
Raven:

I looked away, and said "Hmph, liar."

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:26 PM | Message # 1869
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I smirked. "Liar, I don't lie about friends..."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:29 PM | Message # 1870
Commander
Raven:

I held my head 'Must destroy, to create...to age...must...help ...must ruin...must help..."I kept rambling for a while trying to piece this together.

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:32 PM | Message # 1871
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"I really could care less about what you're angry about, but I do know that to Death and Grim and the rest of your crew, seeing you do this, it'd break their hearts. It's breaking mine, and not just because you're killing my island and my father's legacy." I said quietly.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:34 PM | Message # 1872
Commander
Raven:

I shouted, a mix of mechanized, my normal voice, and a demonic shout "SILENCE!!!!!"

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:36 PM | Message # 1873
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"Why should I? This is my island, my rules, I will not be quiet! Your mind has become twisted with anger as mine once was but open your mind to other possibilities! OTHER OPTIONS!!!"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:42 PM | Message # 1874
Commander
Raven:

I laughed crazily again, then laughed at Reagan, and vanished.

NarutardDate: Mo, 07.November.11, 9:46 PM | Message # 1875
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I sighed and sat down with my head in my hands. This was impossible, I couldn't think straight.....

Search: