Th, 25.April.24, 3:38 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Planescape (Where the gods are)
Planescape
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 30.November.12, 1:16 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(I know I'm about to get the geolgrapy wrong, and this is based on the DnD game. I just thought it would be fun)

Congradulations, you either dead or a god/godess's apprentice. Regardless of which you are, welcome to Planescape. Now, I'm going to ask you a question. What religion was right? Well, all of them, yes none of you have been worshiping wrong. This place, is divided like this.

*Draws a circle with Ten parts, one with an X, and a dot in the middle*

These are the ten planes, and the dot in the middle I'll explain. The X is where you are, you are in the gate, where Apprentices and the dead go. From here I will take you to the door that will lead you to one of the 9 other planes or Sigil, which I will explain, but first I will explain each location.

Neutral grounds:

True Neutral- The Outlands, the outlands is...a plane between all the other planes, and the closest to Sigil. Nothing more than that really.

Lawful Neutral- Nirvana, the clockwork place of ultimate order. This is where various Scholars nad the gods and godesses of education live

Chaotic Neutral- Limbo, its basically a big place of insanitly, but the perfect place for crazy people so..

Good Grounds:

Neutral Good- Blessed Fields, a place of unaltered goodness this place is very peaceful, basically the equivalent of Heaven

Lawful Good- The Seven Heavens, this is the place where Palidens or Saints go, also the home to various rulers of peace and order.

Chaotic Good: Olyimpus- A place of great freedom and peace, home of all but one of the greek panthion

Now before I begin the evil grounds, I am so sorry. I actuall feel sympathy for evil in the next three planes. Because of the Blood War. The Blood War is where the Lawful Evil Devils fight the Chaotic Evil Demons, and this war has gone, since Planescape was made, and it will never end, the sides are to even, and both sides keep getting new recruits.

Evil Grounds:

Neutral Evil- Hades, a cold wasteland that is home to Hades, greek god of the dead, this is where the Blood War, is being fought

Lawful Evil- The Seven Hells- home of all the various incarnations of tyranny and opression, and the gods/Godesses of such plus the Devils.

Chaotic Evil- The Abyss-A place of the most nightmarish things you will ever see, and the home of the Demons.

Now, I will end this introduction by stating, the Lady of Pain. The Lady of Pain is the protector of Sigil.

Sigil- The city of doors, where all allignments and races meet. The doors are portal to various dimentions and all of the planes, and its also a place where people go if they want a break. It is on top of an infidnetly tall mountain.

The Lady of Pain- The Lady of Pain, is the most powerful entity of Planscape. I'll give you two examples. Zeus, thought it'd be a joy to have Sigil as his basically summer home. The Lady of Pain, crushed him in less than 10 seconds.

If you're not convinced, here's another example. Lucifier, wanted to have Sigil to give his side an advantage in the war. The Lady of Pain, not only beat him, she turned him inside out and back aagain just to make sure he doesn't try again.

Now, before we start labeling The Lady of Pain as a good godess, she's not. She's not evil either. There's one rule though, DO NOT EVER FUCK (Sorry Lawful good people) WITH THE LADY OF PAIN. Don't worship her, Don't bother her, don't try to talk to her, don't try to fight her, because she will kill you, very few things can now, but she will kill you without a second thought, and it won't be pretty.

If you anger her though, run...or at least try to, and don't ever come back to Sigil EVER again. Because if she's catches you, you will be Mazed, stuck in a maze with one way out, but it is almost impossible to find.

Besides that Enjoy your eternity in Planescape. - Zactos Planescape guide.

(Chareter sheets on the next post)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Message edited by Dillon0909 - Su, 02.December.12, 2:05 PM

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 30.November.12, 1:28 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Chareter Sheets:

Dead:

Name:
Age (at death):
Apperance:
Allignment:
Home:
Bio (include how you died):

Apprentice of Gods/Godesses (Excluding the Lady of Pain)
Name:
Home:
Apperence:
God/Godess:
Bio: (include how you met your god/godess)

Chareters from a Dead Thread: (Thread must be in The Graveyard)
Name:
Allignment:
Home:
Apperence:
Are you Dead or a God/Godess's apprentice:
Bio: (Include either how you died, or how you became a gods/godesses apprenctie plus which god/godess)

Rules about Races/charters:

Since everything dies in one way or another, you can be anything. Just nothing copyrighted.

Rules:

1. Despite the Religious theme, don't go overboard, this isn't an idological discussion, this an rp

2. For Atheists, thats why I included the Neutral territories.

3. No godmodding and god killing to early. You can beats gods in this rp, thats not a problem, but you can't do it right away.

4. The Ways you can die- Killed by a God/Godess, Killed by the Lady of Pain, or Killed in a Blood War Fight.

5. Most important rule- The Lady of Pain is unbeatable, so don't mess with her

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 30.November.12, 1:35 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(I'm not making my charter sheet until I'm certain that this thread will be rped on)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 30.November.12, 4:18 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(There are a few planes I forgot to mention, we'll cross that road when we get there, the most importan one is Asgard, home to the Norse gods, and the home to the Egyption gods, I think it would just be easier to have them all be on Olyimpus or the Seven Heavens, but thats just me.

Finally, I sohuld mention what the Allignments are. So here we go

True Neutral: you are indiffrent on everything, and you don't know what side your on.

Lawful Neutral: You hold the law in such a high regard you don't care what it is but you will obey it

Chaotic Neutral: Your an insane person

Neutral Good: You just want to do good deeds

Lawful Good: You want to obey the law you were given.

Chaotic Good: your a rebel, you desire freedon.

Neutral Evil: You commite evil acts, be it be for obression or destruction.

Lawful Evil: You are a tyrant, you think that a goverment should be forceful in their power

Chaotic Evil: You just want death and destruction)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.December.12, 1:32 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Name: Mike Reves
Age (at death): 19
Apperance: A white t-shirt, black jeans, shaved head and calm blue eyes, with a scar on his face.
Allignment: Chaotic Good
Home: Olyimpus
Bio (include how you died): Mike was just minding his own bussiness when a stray bullet from a police vs robber fight hit him in the neck killing him. Now he is in Olyimpus basically as Zeus's errand boy, doing various things for him and all the other gods there.

Name: Xaiver Black
Allignment: Lawful Evil
Home: Hades
Apperence: A black trenchcoat, red eyes, pentagram on the back, a x shapped scar on the front of his face, muscular build, and black boots.
God/Godess: Hades
Bio: (include how you met your god/godess) Xaver Black is a king who got casted out of his country, the king who took over was SIGNIFIGANTLY WORSE than what he put the people through. Desprite he made a deal with Hades to get his kingdom back, he got it...in exchange for being Hades's apprentice. They do not get along, both butting heads on how things should be run in the Hades

Name: Zelton
Thread: Kingdom of Fantasy
Allignment: Neutral Evil
Home: Sigil
Apperence: A black Necromancers robe, pale skin, red eyes, and teeth.
Are you Dead or a God/Godess's apprentice: Dead
Bio: (Include either how you died, or how you became a gods/godesses apprenctie plus which god/godess) Zelton was a necromancer in life, but he was a kind hearted one. He died of old age with his vampire wife Rosaline, and the both of them got taken to Planescape. Zelton, tricked the Zactos and got him and Rosaline to Sigil instead of Hades avoiding the Blood War.

(Couldn't wait)

Message edited by Dillon0909 - Su, 02.December.12, 1:58 PM

Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.December.12, 1:57 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(minor adjustment, you can only use the Greek, Roman, Egyption, Nhorse, and certain gods)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.June.13, 5:56 PM | Message # 7
Commander
(is anyone even remotely interested?)

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:02 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(I was going to join Toxic's and I'm remaking Polyxena. No, sorry :/ )

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Creation100Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 0:01 AM | Message # 9
Commander
Group: Moderators
Apprentice of Gods/Goddesses (Excluding the Lady of Pain)
Name: Jori Riddle
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Home: Nirvana
Appearance: Jori's body  is wrapped mostly with linen only showing his mouth and his right eye; speaking of his eye, his iris is blue while his cornea surrounding the pupil is golden to seem as a trim. Jori also wears simple garment over his bandaged wounds which is typically a brown or black robe.
God/Goddesses: Minerva
Bio: From his time in Nirvana Jori had practiced in the arts of animation. His control over the inanimate objects became a bounding of his soul to a large set of armor which he feels to be his second body. Minerva, Jori's master, had seen his potential and had instructed him to stay in Nirvana to learn more on the path of magic.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Message edited by Creation100 - We, 12.June.13, 2:24 PM

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 0:36 AM | Message # 10
Commander
(Who is Minerva the godess of?)

Creation100Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 0:41 AM | Message # 11
Commander
(Roman god of music, poetry, medicine, wisdom, commerce, weaving, crafts, and magic. She is born under Jupiter.)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 1:03 AM | Message # 12
Commander
(okay than, accepted than...Gonna wait to see if one other person joins. If no one joins by Wednesday I'll make the first post)

Creation100Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 1:28 AM | Message # 13
Commander
(OKAY! x] )

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.June.13, 1:53 PM | Message # 14
Commander
(okay than as I said I'll start it :D) 
Mike: 

I looked at the father of the greek gods, and said "Zeus sir, you summoned me" 

Zeus smiled "Mike...go get my coffee" 

I sighed "Yes sir..." 

Xavier: 

"I'm telling you you gotta be more strict, people respect what they FEAR" I shouted at Hades.

Hades sighed "And I'm telling you they respect me enough for the love of pete! ITs bad enough the Blood War is being waged..HERE!" I than had to cover my ears for mortar fire coming from the Demons...

Zelton: 

I was in Sigil having to get some coffee. I looked up and saw...Her....the Lady of Pain. I wisely decided not to even pay her any mind, and went home to Rosaline. "I"m home..." 

Rosaline smiled and kissed my cheek. "Welcome back"

Creation100Date: We, 12.June.13, 2:23 PM | Message # 15
Commander
Jori~

My master and I drift with one another sharing wisdom via mind-lock. I feel bonded with Minerva though I know her tranquility can only keep me for so long. "M'lord, you know my nature.. I cannot stay like this, in constant peace. Others are dying while this occurs." She instantly wraps her arms around my sore body, "Jori, you've visited enough pain.. Can't you stay?" she insists. I simply tried to ignore her pressing, "When will you began our next session?" I question. I receive a sigh, "My poor Jori, I'll host one now." She finally answers after brief silence.

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.June.13, 2:36 PM | Message # 16
Commander
Mike: 

I sighed heading to the only freaking coffee shop in the entirety of Eternity...the one in Sigil. I sighed and got a telepathic message from Zeus. "Oh and don't forget to pick up Minerva's pastries....I keep spacing it off, and she always gets on my case about that" 

I nodded "Okay." I paused "Say...why do you always have me go to Sigil to get stuff" 

"Well, I'm the father of gods I can just send you to those...wonderful people in Hades." Zeus replied back "And...you're the only who'd get out of there alive" 

"Oh...you mean" I said mentioning the lady of pain.

"DON"T SAY HERE NAME AND GET MY LATTE" He shouted

Xavier: 

"Their really going at it today...how's our defences?" I said seeing the Devils countering with a linear cannon shot. 

Hades sighed "We're running low...I cna't exactly go to Sigil to get it.

I sighed and got up "I'll go get it" 

Zelton: 

I smiled "How's my Rosaline doing" I said kissing her cheek, and she smiled at me.

"Good" She said "I love lilving here...there's so much to do...so happy so peaceful..."

Creation100Date: We, 12.June.13, 3:15 PM | Message # 17
Commander
Jori~
"Okay dear Jori, let's see how powerful your psyche is." she instructs before turning around to make a brew.
I squint my eye unsurely, then I feel it. I open my mouth feeling severe pain in my head. I crumble to a knee before I had initiated a plan. Through will power I stand up ignoring the burden. Then before I could advert the curse she drew a pitch fork. "You don't fight." I tell her, she chuckled and agreed, with that she placed the brewing pot into a large oven using the pitch fork

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.June.13, 3:26 PM | Message # 18
Commander
MIke: 

I sighed as I waited for his latee and the pastries

Xavier: 

I arrived at Sigil, and went to the defence store.

Zelton: 

I sighed and hugged Rosaline, and she hugged me back. "You are being strangely affectionate today"

Creation100Date: We, 12.June.13, 3:37 PM | Message # 19
Commander
Jori~

I feel hate brew with in me and I look around the room very annoyed. "You don't fight" I repeat, she nods her back to me, "But I do." I growl raising my hand I draw upon my spirt armor to take sword and attack. Minerva turned and gracefully avoided the rush. "You won't beat me like that." she instructs. The armor points a hand to her and shoots out onto her neck. While fuming with hate I bring Minerva to her knee.

Dillon0909Date: We, 12.June.13, 3:39 PM | Message # 20
Commander
Mike: 

I got to Nirvanna "Uh...Excuse me...Jori, Minerva!" I shouted to get their attention.

Creation100Date: We, 12.June.13, 10:48 PM | Message # 21
Commander
Jori~

Minerva loses focus of me and my anger goes away and I sit down. "What?" I mumble holding my aching head. Minerva drifts to Zues's apprentice sensing the pastries. "Something smells delightful." she announces.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.June.13, 0:14 AM | Message # 22
Commander
Mike: 

I smiled and delivered her pastries. "Hang on I got tihs whole...speal" I opened a note. "Deariest Godess oh wise and strong, I present to you this gift from the Father of Gods." I opened the package and revealed her REALLY HOT pastries. "These pastries, hand crafted from the finest dough, in all of Sigil for you, the godess of the arts. With love, from Zeus. I sighed, and handed the pastries over. "You know, I want to be lightning bolt's apprentice, but I feel like his intern."

Creation100Date: Th, 13.June.13, 0:19 AM | Message # 23
Commander
Jori~

"Maybe your master is just scared to travel." I challenge conquering my head ache.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 13.June.13, 0:44 AM | Message # 24
Commander
Mike: 

"Oh you mean the Lady of Pain" The minute...I said that name I noticed Minerva turn slightly white.

Creation100Date: Th, 13.June.13, 0:50 AM | Message # 25
Commander
Jori~

I nod, "They're scared of her. I wouldn't talk about her either." I explain. Minerva looks at me with a snare for the first time. "I think the Lady can sense it." I add.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Planescape (Where the gods are)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: