Fr, 26.April.24, 0:54 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » The Search (If no one joins, will be moved to Girl's Only)
The Search
NarutardDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 9:01 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
The town of Oldrich rested at the meeting point of three countries. Each claimed it as their own, but none dared to tell the other two their claims. Oldrich was the trade city, and not only was it a bustling place, it sat on a sea port, giving all countries a portal to the world. The citizens knew their power...

But not one expected for they and their homes to burn to ash.

As the countries lost their only connection to the rest of the world, they fell into disorder and ruin. Crime rate soared and soon there was under-population.  The lands left were farmed until they turned to dust, and everyone is starving. The three kings met and decided. Their sons, the crown princes, and their teams would try and find a new port, or at least get through the rubble of Oldrich.

Countries:
Wyverncliff-
Wyverncliff prides themselves with being the singularly tolerant nation of the three. They have elves, they have dwarves, they even have dragons. Being so peaceful and tolerant, they share most food, but they agree that they're running out.

Norbeach-
Norbeach is seen as the leader of the three, the "prided older brother" if you will. They're the strongest at everything, but they have a more...radical democracy. Everything is perfect because the government is feared. Lowest crime rate relies on the fact that each town has at least 20 soldiers haunting the streets. Every move is watched, but no, EVERYONE is happy.

Shadowshade-
These...they were the kid left alone, the creepy ones in the corner. The king hungers for power, and is greedy and selfish, letting his citizens do as they wish. Crime and murder rates are the highest and no one gives a care.

You are one of the knights/servants/nobles helping the princes on their journey. Fill out your CS below.

Knights wear their country's armor. (Wyverncliff has silver armor with a dragon on the breast plate. Norbeach has golden armor with a crown and sword on the breast plate. Shadowshade is black with a flaming dagger on the breast plate.) Servants will wear tattered clothes like trousers and plain colored tunics. Nobles would have more fanciful trousers and tunics.

Rules:
•You will respect the higher ups and what the king says is done (yes, Shadowshade is evil, but they respect their king)
•Hate to say it, but few girls. Actually no girls for those of you not by the name of Naru or ILD.
•No drifting, it will be made clear what needs to be done.
•What I say, goes
•Ask, and I may say you can be the prince, but as of now, only ILD and me are.
•What I say, goes, no arguing.
•Write "I understand and WILL follow all rules." at the bottom of your CS

CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Attitude:
Position: (Knight, Servant, Noble)
Bio:
Extra:

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.December.12, 9:10 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
Name: Jack Bridge
Appearance:While in Knight Uniform-Black plating with a flaming dager on the breast plate plust long sword visible on his side. While not in Knight mode, red spiked short hair, pale skin, and a white shirt with black pants, with still visible longsword on his side.
Position: (Knight, Servant, Noble) Knight
Bio: Jack is one of the Prince's personal knights, and respects him more than any other person on the planet. Many people thinks that its because Jack was an orphan. Not many people know's Jack's true origins, and not many people care.
Extra: He has a skull shaped neckless around his neck

(I understand and will follow all the rules)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 9:19 PM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon, can you give me an attitude? Sorry)

RazDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 9:27 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Name: Red Star
Appearance: 6'4, somewhat muscular, tired, bright gray eyes, bald, extremely pale, Black combat boots, black cargo jeans, White Short-sleeve T-shirt, Black leather fingerless gloves, Crimson trench coat with a hood which is up.
Position: Servant
Bio: Red is one of the strangest people in the kingdom and most people tend to avoid him because of what he is...undead. Red was killed on one of his routine trips to Shadowshade and was revived by means he will not explain to anyone. Red Star is content to serve the king and his family til the end of his days.
Extra: Red Star is very vigilant and will observe the actions of others. If he feels someone's actions are not dignified then he punishes them.
"I understand and WILL follow all rules.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Sa, 01.December.12, 9:34 PM

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 01.December.12, 9:31 PM | Message # 5
A bored admin
(Lolllllllllllllll!!!! joining after dinner.)

It's time.

RazDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 9:34 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(Lol?)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 9:56 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
(Raz, can you stick more to the servant clothing given?)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.December.12, 10:15 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(what do you mean by attitude?)

NarutardDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 11:12 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
(Personality)

RazDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 11:24 PM | Message # 10
Commander
(Please better explain Servant clothes.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.December.12, 11:25 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(oh okay, I want to write him as a guy who is very...loyal to the Prince. To the point, he sees the prince as something of a god. He is that devoted to him, the perfect slave.

Towards other people, he has a high sense of honor, and will not fight women)

NarutardDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 11:32 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
(A servant is seen as a more lower class, so the trousers and tunics wouldn't be as nice a material (think medieval/colonial clothes) and they aren't seen as though they make very much money)

(Thanks Dillon, accepted)

RazDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 11:37 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(Well, the servant outfit wouldn't fit him because he obviously isn't poor, as seen because he would constantly travel, which is what caused his death.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.December.12, 11:39 PM | Message # 14
Commander
(You're welcome and I'll wait)

NarutardDate: Sa, 01.December.12, 11:48 PM | Message # 15
The Reaper of Threads
(Well, can I request you make the clothing more fitting of the time period it is modeled after?)

NarutardDate: Su, 02.December.12, 0:11 AM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Hunter Norbeach

Appearance: He is the epitome of a prince, regal and tall. He has slightly tanned skin and toned muscles; his brown hair is curled and rests easily on his head, over his green eyes. He usually wears a red tunic trimmed with gold, black trousers, black boots and a lion fur cape. His family’s sword hangs at his side.

Attitude: Thoroughly arrogant, he was raised well in an environment where everything he wanted was his to have. He leads the expedition with high hopes and very positive. He doesn’t mean to, but he talks down to people sometimes. (Think America in Hetalia)

Position: Crown Prince

Bio: ehh…he’s the prince, he’s been privileged.

Extra:

------------------------------------------

Name: Nico Shadowshade

Appearance: Nero could be considered the dark side of Hunter. He is still tall and regal but pale and less muscular. He is built for archery rather than sword fighting, with deep brown eyes and dark black hair. He wears all black, and his hair reaches his shoulders. His bow is on his back.

Attitude: Quiet and observing, he’s known for harsh ideas that would get something done, but in the worst ways.

Position: Crown Prince

Bio: Raised ignored, so he’s very independent and challenging. He has one order from his father and that’s it.

Extra:

--------------------------------------------

Name: Genevieve “Neva” Wyverncliff

Appearance: Small and petite, she’s independent, rebellious, and has a mouth that doesn’t match her size. She stands just slightly taller than four and a half feet, with a wild head of curly red hair that falls to her mid back. Her eyes are blue and her cheeks freckly. She wears, as forced by her father, a long green dress, long sleeved, and slightly low collar. When she’s free, she wears boy’s trousers, black, with running boots, a tight, purple tunic and a dark green cape.

Attitude: Boisterous, lively, independent, rebellious, being the princess of Wyverncliff, she hates that she will never get to do anything because she’s a girl.

Position: Princess

Bio: She grew up in the shadow of her brother and decided she wouldn’t stand for it. She got strong, and she grew to be the best liked. Behind her stand most of the non-human creatures because she knows that carries power. Now that she has learned of the expedition she is determined to join in.

Extra:

Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.December.12, 0:15 AM | Message # 17
Commander
(is that Nero name a little shout out to Old West?)

NarutardDate: Su, 02.December.12, 0:17 AM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
(Actually, no. It was meant to be after the son of Hades in Percy Jackson, but then I realized his name was Nico, not Nero, so I'm going to be changing it.)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.December.12, 0:19 AM | Message # 19
Commander
(aww...I like Nero though its a good name)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 02.December.12, 0:20 AM | Message # 20
A bored admin
(...Mark of Athena was good though.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 02.December.12, 0:20 AM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
(Read your PMMMMM)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 02.December.12, 0:26 AM | Message # 22
A bored admin
(I did. well now I did... so Hang On.)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 02.December.12, 0:58 AM | Message # 23
A bored admin
Name: Justin Wyverncliff
Appearance: He's about 6'2 and about a good 164 pounds. His dirty blond hair is usually in a tousled fashion that matches with his err...almost purple blue eye color. Justin wears a green forestry color tunic complete with a symbol of the dragon stamped on his left side...weapon will be figured out when needed.
Attitude: Justin is a kind and thoughtful person. personality wise, he's the opposite if Hunter. His most distinguish personality is his patience.
Position: Prince
Bio: le prince dude
extra: don't care about rules. I'm tired.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Su, 02.December.12, 1:01 AM | Message # 24
The Reaper of Threads
(>:P Respect my rules)

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 02.December.12, 1:12 AM | Message # 25
A bored admin
(oh shush...wait I see a tongue! where's my scissors?)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » The Search (If no one joins, will be moved to Girl's Only)
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Search: