Fr, 19.April.24, 4:52 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Halloween in July (YOU've been invited!)
Halloween in July
ToxicDate: Su, 09.June.13, 5:18 AM | Message # 1
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Last day of school, you're riding home on the bus, you're skipping home with joy that the school year is over, when you get the anonymous text that there's a costume party at the Edgewood Community Center, the one that was shut down last year so the new community center down the road could open it's doors to the community of Edgewood.

Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at costume party this Friday which will be held at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!"

You hit the home button on your phone and let the screen go black after your phone wielding hand drops to your side. You continue your walk until you feel the urge to act sociable and text someone. You lift your phone level with your chest, and continue your blind walk, texting your friend a question along the lines of "Did you get a text about a costume party?" They did.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
1)You've just completed your Junior Year of High School and are now on your way home, wether it be driving home, riding the bus home, or walking or biking or whatever you pleasure.

2)You start off sending a text to a friend. We will start after I feel there is a sufficient amount of character sheets. Look through them, pick someone, and shoot them a message.

3)Right now to you the plot of this thread is a mystery. Humor me and please join.

4) Go fill out this following character sheet.

Character Form

Name:
Family Members: (Ex: John Smith(47) 47 would be the age of John Smith.)
Biography: (Minimum of five sentences. Do it.)
Extra:
Extra:

Go.

I am only one, but I am one.

Message edited by Toxic - Tu, 11.June.13, 4:21 AM

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.June.13, 10:28 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
Name: Jake Trizn
Appearance: 6'7 with a noticeable girth in his stomach. Wears a t-shirt and blue Jeans, and has a watch
Family Members: (Ex: John Smith(47) 47 would be the age of John Smith.) Linda Trizn (50) 
Biography: (Minimum of five sentences. Do it.) Jack is...odd. He loves the strange and unusual, absolutly adors paranormal shows, and feels really anti social. His plans for the summer was he had no plan, other than looking for a job. He's impulsive and kind of nuts, mostly due to his ADHD and Bipolar disorder. He's diffrent....but not a monster.
Extra:
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

ToxicDate: Mo, 10.June.13, 1:41 AM | Message # 3
ToxIke
Character Form

Name: Wyatt Faye

Appearance: Six feet tall, one inch. Usually wears basketball shorts and a sweat whicking tee. He wears a bracket on each wrist. One bracket is black with red letters stamped onto it that make out the phrase: Pierce The Veil. On his right wrist is a paracord braclet that is dark green.

Family Members: Harold Faye [47], Julianne Faye [48], Jeff Faye [19] Michael Faye [12]

Biography: Wyatt is a sports freak. He works out in the school's weight room most days of the week. He is a middle linebacker and tight end for the Edgewood Varsity team in the fall, and a guard on the Edgewood Varsity Basketball team in the winter. He loves music. He mainly prefers what is falsely labeled as "Metal". Wyatt is somewhat popular. Plans on going to college and majoring in something related to astronomy. Astronomy fascinates him.

Extra: Wyatt loves the color green.

Extra:

ToxicDate: Mo, 10.June.13, 1:43 AM | Message # 4
ToxIke
(We may want to create an extra character sheet each, Dillon. .-.)

NarutardDate: Mo, 10.June.13, 10:35 AM | Message # 5
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Name: Elle Tykor

Appearance: tall, lean, bodacious, things every girl years for, but she does not flaunt it. Typically found in clothes she herself designed, printed shirts and bleached jeans, cut up shirts and drawn on shorts, she makes it all. Her hair, a deep red is curly but tamed, often styled on ways only described as an artist's. She has bright blue eyes but her complexion is near perfect due to her father's Korean ethnicity. Around her neck is an old necklace, the pendant a piano and she wears her late brother's wedding band on her right hand.

Family Members: Akito Tykor (45)(biological father), Michael Tykor (41)(other father), Ian Tykor(23)(deceased), Mehitabel Tykor(19), Elizabeth Tykor(10)

Biography: Elle is the product of a surrogate pregnancy, the only one of her two fathers' four children to be related by blood. Ian, Mehitabel, and Elizabeth are all adopted. Elle's been pampered, they all have because Akito is a realtor and Michael a doctor, but none of the kids are spoiled brats. Elle is a fanatic about art and loves to draw, but she's really passionate about music. She has 12 instruments, well, 10 different kinds. She has three different pianos. A grand, an organ, and a synthesizer for any musical composition she does. But she also plays flute, saxophone, guitar, bass guitar, trumpet, harp, percussion, bassoon, and French horn. One day she plans to be a movie score composer.

Extra: She adores forest green

Extra: she has a German Shepard.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

NarutardDate: Mo, 10.June.13, 10:36 AM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(Also Toxic...we remade Polyxena if you're interested.)

Creation100Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 2:27 AM | Message # 7
Commander
Name: Davis Finnegan
Appearance: Tanned teenager with fair skin, and a dry scalp, though dry he has beautiful shaggy hair. His face is holds small scraps and two attentive hazel eyes. He has a aquiline nose, fit for his tactician ideals and his roman features are predominate as seen in his lips as well. Davis's muscles are lean and along many parts of his body are bruises and scars. 
Height: 5'10
Clothing: Clean and tucked black polo with blue jeans and a leather belt. Davis's shoes are a brown leather oxfords. He wears a ring which a old family friend had given him, which is a simple stainless-steel black ring. 

Family Members: Ariel Aldan (Sister, twelve), Jack Aldan (Brother, five), Hank Aldan (Father, forty-two), and Samantha Aldan (Mother, forty) 
Biography: Davis's mother and father hadn't married when he was born, so in turn he is a "bastard." This is because the two were fighting and his mother, Samantha, was afraid to tell Hank at the time due to his joining the military. When Hank finally found Samantha, she had had Davis for three years. Hank immediately married Samantha and the two had felt more at harmony together, so much to have two other kids. Due to Hank's military tradition all of his kids are well disciplined and active. With Davis he joined a taekwondo dojo at the age of seven after his father had a brief talk to him about his boot camp years. Through the years Davis had learned to be more lenient to words not allowing himself to get caught up in the harsh gossip at school his friends tended to roam off and on from him because of so. That was until he reached High School, then most people sought to want Davis as a friend. His compassionate and understand nature tended to allow many friends to spill their guts out to him. Though due to stress he found himself more at the dojo and many studios helping instructors and sparring with up-coming belt titles. During the final days of his Junior year Davis's dad, Hank, had finally bought him a shanky little car for him to enjoy. (DID IT. BRO.)
Extra: He loves the color red.
Extra: He knows how to paralyze a human twenty different ways. (Joking.)
Extra: His favorite food is steak and he has a part-time job working as a nurse assistant at a mental institution.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

ToxicDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 3:39 AM | Message # 8
ToxIke
(Everyone is accepted. Polyxena....I believe that's the thread about a kingdom? I remember Reagan being a princess with a demanding father or something...and she ran away...and everybody was trying together some, and I remember my character was from a different region and was friends with a raccoon :D)

ToxicDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 3:43 AM | Message # 9
ToxIke
(Four character should be enough to start I guess. I'll start when I am not sitting on the floor playing Grand Theft Auto while watching Breaking Bad. c:)

ToxicDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 4:17 AM | Message # 10
ToxIke
Wyatt

I was acting like I had purpose, fiddling with my fourth generation iPod Touch, hopping from app to app. I found myself scrolling through the one hundred and thirty two songs that were at my will. I felt odd. The school year just ended, and all I'm thinking about is how I should "freshen up" my song choices by downloading the songs that I have to go to YouTube for. I choose the same song I always do, "King for a Day" by Pierce The Veil. It's my all-time favorite song. It features the lead vocalist of my second favorite band, Sleeping with Sirens. I realize how boring I am. My friends are probably already getting ready for a party later tonight, and I'm just...walking home from school like a good little boy scout.

I slid my iPod into my left pocket, and pull my AT&T go-phone out of my right pocket. "0 New Messages" blinks in the top left corner, and then the message slowly dies and fades away. I sigh, and decide I'll just walk home and probably end up going to the park to play basketball. Later I'll probably stay up playing video games and listening to music.

I begin to place my phone back in it's rightful spot in my pocket when an usual "Ding!"  emerges from my hand. I lift my phone to my chest. "1 New Message". I hit "read".

Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!"

Okay then? I get invited to parties pretty often, but I always decide not to go. They're always house parties filled with drunken assholes and slutty girls. Sometimes, everybody is a mixture of both. But this party....this party had credibility. It was at the old community center, which meant that it would be orderly because some sort of staff would be there to ensure that everything was...appropriate.

ToxicDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 4:21 AM | Message # 11
ToxIke
Wyatt

I exit the message and begin to compose my own, texting my friend Davis Finnegan. "Hey dude. Did you get a message about a costume party on Friday?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 9:49 AM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
Elle:
I was driving to pick up my little sister from her middle school, tapping the wheel as I hummed along to the song on the radio. I felt...weird. It was the last day of school, but...I was going to be a senior next year. My dads were probably at home crying and cooing over baby pictures. I sighed. Since Mehitabel already graduated and Michael was...I gripped the steering wheel, stopping at a red light. No. No thinking about that.

There would probably be lots of parties tonight...I wonder which one I would choose to go to, or rather, which one my dads would let me go to. I turned into Lizzy's school and got in the car rider line to wait. From my purse, my phone buzzed and I sighed, fishing into my purse for the phone. I pulled out the iPhone and opened the message.

Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!"

Hmm...the old community center? That place is practically history for the town. I sighed and opened a new message, texting Jake. "Did you get this invite?" I asked. But I put my phone away as Lizzy got in the car, talking a mile a minute about her last day. As I pulled away I steeled my decision: I would go to that party.

Creation100Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 10:47 AM | Message # 13
Commander
(BREAKING BAD?! Did the new episodes come out?! ._.)

~Davis~
I look around the courtyard of the high school with a reluctant smile. Today was a Friday and like all Fridays I had to run with Ariel back home instead of driving the nice mile. I had to begin somewhere so I cut through the grass onto the pavement then I jogged over the crosswalk. With little time before my sister's school ended I begin a brisk jog to her school, making sure to avoid scrap along the pavement.

I stopped a little ways at the checkpoint looking down I figured Hank was trying to keep tabs on where I was. I dug out my phone and hit the home button, instantly the screen flashed a picture of Ariel and me at the community park with friendly smiles. I instantly lit up when I saw the picture, ignoring the message for a moment. Only able to read, "909-xxx-xxxx: You've been invited!" I sigh at the number, knowing all 900's are advertisers. Curiously I opened the message and read to myself.

Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday! 

I was surprised I actually knew the place. A taekwondo tournament was held there once though due to disrespect of the center's usage we had to end the fights. I only had three more fights. I immediately asked few other friends if they had gotten the message. After a couple moments they agreed they had. Though before I could think more Ariel tripped me up from behind, knocking me into the grass. "You jerk, you didn't even come to pick me up." Ariel says playfully, before helping me back up. I laugh and pull her into a family squeeze(Hug), "Shuddap kid" I tall her, before pushing her and starting our race home.

ToxicDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 12:54 PM | Message # 14
ToxIke
(I just started watching Breaking Bad last week. I'm about halfway through season two....Netflix ^^)

Creation100Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 1:07 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(Yeah that's what I did!! The final season is come up this summer, they're doing the scenes already. biggrin )

AnchorageDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 2:39 PM | Message # 16
Colonel general
Group: Users
(ima join before shit gets too hectic) 

Name: Zachary "Zach" Davis

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71....wsv.jpg

Family Members: Mark Davis (39, dad) Lina Davis (38, mom)

Biography: Zach is light-hearted person who's usually outgoing, but has a bit of a selfish attitude. He only knew his mom for around 5 years until she went to (some state) for her job. Since then, his dad worked a few jobs at local stores and businesses until he had the ability to settle on one, which had enough pay to support the both of them. He lives a pretty simple life nowadays, all his complications being in the past. Zach is outgoing, but more of a friendly type as he spends a lot of time inside doing chores, self-teaching himself the piano, or sleeping. He sleeps a lot for some reason. He's not the smartest either, usually a B- or B student.

Extra: He likes hip hop music
Extra: His favorite color is blue

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 3:32 PM | Message # 17
Commander
Jake: 

I could only groan as the bell rang. Another boring year, of lonelyness ,regret, and people calling me a freak. Oh well, at least Paranormal Witness is having a new season, and I LOVE that show. I sighed as I started to long, strenious walk home, stupid bus laws, keeping my focus on just...having a summer that doesn't suck, and who knows...

I heard the text message ding on my Ipad going off, and I turned it on. There were two messages....One was from my mom, she said "Going on a bussiness trip for a few days, Jake. I left you $400. Don't spend it in one place and please...PLEASE remember to take your medicine." 

I could only groan at that. How stupid does she think I am? Forget to take my meds...WHY WOULD I FORGET. If I don't take them...bad things happen...really bad things, and I'm already unstable as it is..." I sighed and looked at the werewolf design on my t-shirt. I always loved those creatures above all others...because I relate to them so much. One side of me is peaceful the other...is a savage...my meds help but...I still worry that something or someone will make my fly off the handle, and I don't want to go to that place again.

I than looked at my other text "Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!" 
 "

The number was blocked, I just sighed, assuming someone was pranking me. I than deleted it. My text dinger went off again and again the message said "Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!" 
 "

My eyebrows tilted and I texted back "Who is this?" I got no awnser for a few minutes. 

Again the text said "Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!" 
 "

"You already said that' I texted back "I said...who is this"

Again same quote "Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!" 
 "

I texted "What opportunity is at the Edgewood Community Center...is abandoned...whats there?" Now getting annoyed because I think this is a scam or a time share thingy.

Like a broken record my response I got was, "Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!" 
 "

I than sighed than noticed a new text I opened it up, to the only person that gets me, Elle. Her text said "Did you get this invite?" and...again... "Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!" 
 " 

I could only sigh and said "Yeah, you going?" I said now getting curious.

NarutardDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 5:32 PM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
Elle
I pulled into my driveway, Lizzy and I the only ones home with everyone else at work. Lizzy jumped out quickly, running off and laughing before I could stop her. I sighed and fished out my phone again, seeing Jake's reply text. "Well duh!" I typed. Out of habit I was biting my tongue as I stuck it out, an odd habit I had developed as I texted. "The Community Center is a great place." I sent the message. I opened a new message to Davis as I walked inside. "Hey, you goin' tonight?" I asked. Lizzy ran in, tugging on me to hurry up.

"I'm hunnnngry!" She whined and I laughed, patting her curly head. Her dark brown eyes stared up at me, angry, but I couldn't help but smile. She was the cutest little mixed child I had ever seen.

"Alright, alright. We'll have something to eat, special, just for the lucky gal going on to middle school!" She laughed and ran away as I walked into the kitchen, setting my phone on the counter. I hope they'll let me go...

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 6:17 PM | Message # 19
Commander
Jake: 

I txted her back "The new one...I agree with you...but look at the address...its the old one. The one that got shut down?" I paused than texted "I don't know, Elle, something don't feel right"

Creation100Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 9:38 PM | Message # 20
Commander
Davis-

I pat the door the turn to face Ariel, "Ha-" before I could gloat, she had lightly punched my cheek. "Whatever doofus." she says walking inside the house. I just hold my check sulking. I look at my phone and see Elle's message, "You know it gurl!" I reply before heading inside to chomp down on some food.

NarutardDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 10:13 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
Elle
I smirked as both boys texted me back at once and picked up my phone with one hand as I stirred the soup. To Jake I said, "Nah, the old one is wicked cool!!" I switched to Davis' text and wrote back "Interested in carpooling??" I set my phone back down and continued stirring as Lizzy danced around the kitchen singing "Tomato soup! Tomato soup!!" I smiled and perked up as the front door opened and closed. "Honeys I'm home!!" Dad #1, Michael walked in and pulled me into a hug. "My big senior!!" He kissed my cheek and we laughed. "And my middle schooler. Rawrrr!" He chased her out of the kitchen.

ToxicDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 11:28 PM | Message # 22
ToxIke
Wyatt

I was still on my walk home, humming and tapping my index and middle fingers on my right thigh as I walked. I looked behind me. Nobody. I took a deep breath and continued walking. I turned around again and looked up, noticing the dark clouds slowly moving in over Edgewood. I walked for a few minutes before I felt a raindrop on my neck. I pulled my earbuds out and wrapped them firmly around my iPod. I took my training sack off of my back and dropped my iPod inside. I then pulled my phone from my pocket and placed it in my bag, right next to my iPod. I closed my bag, tightened it shut, and threw it back over my shoulder before tightening the laces on my pair of Nike Free Runs. They were the beatened up shoes I wore during weightlifting. I loved them. They were so comfortable. To me, it was like walking on Nicki Minaj's ass....or walking on a cloud. But I like my other example better.

(Anchorage accepted.)

Message edited by Toxic - Tu, 11.June.13, 11:36 PM

NarutardDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 11:46 PM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
(XD)
Elle
Within a few moments the entire household was home and noise filled the house quickly. I continued to make soup quietly, ignoring the ruckus around me. Dad #2 walked in and rubbed my shoulders. "Hey kiddo," he said. "Makin' soup?" I nodded.

AnchorageDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 11:48 PM | Message # 24
Colonel general
Group: Users
Zach

I ride down the sidewalk on my longboard, hands in my pockets. I look up at the darkening sky. It's gonna rain soon, awesome, totally what I need. I pick up speed a bit, as my phone vibrates in my pocket. I slow down again, and take it out. It's from some 900 number, the most legit thing since MC Hammer.

"Msg: "YOU've been invited! Special once in a lifetime opportunity of fun at the former Edgewood Community Center this coming Friday!"  
"

I shrug it off, getting toll free calls all the time and put it back in my pocket, it making no impression on me. Maybe i'll go just to see whatever it's supposed to be. As I continue riding, I spot Wyatt and get off, walking behind him super sneaky like. "Boo." I say, taking out his headphones.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

ToxicDate: We, 12.June.13, 0:02 AM | Message # 25
ToxIke
Wyatt

I chuckle, turning to see who was trying to "scare" me. It was Zach. "Hey." I nodded, slowing down so he could catch up. "I just felt a rain drop.." I commented.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Halloween in July (YOU've been invited!)
Search: