Tu, 23.April.24, 6:39 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Welcome Back to Polyxena (Hello Again!!)
Welcome Back to Polyxena
NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:08 PM | Message # 1
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
A year has passed since we last observed our heroes but not much has changed. Not much, but there has  been change. When we last saw our characters, Princess Reagan was recovering from a head injury in her Uncle Thomas' castle and her friends were with her: Angelica, Marcus, Flent, everyone. Though...Flent had left and no one has heard from him, and since Reagan's father is not dead, the most our characters can assume is that he's been captured or killed. In the time between then and now, Polyxena has fallen to poverty and ruin, King Charles scouring the land for his daughter now in hopes of her demise. The citizens, once living in luxury are distraught and upset with the behavior of their king. Seeing this, Reagan has steeled her resolve and has been planning with her uncle to attack her father to let her take the throne. There is no hesitation now as a few excursions into Polyxena made the public's desires clear that they wished for a new ruler and if that came in the form of Reagan, they were ecstatic. In this time, Angelica has also helped with this plan from time to time, but, still being distant from Reagan, mostly keeps to herself. Marcus has remained at Reagan's side through every stressful day, and tearful night, and in these efforts, Reagan has begun to see something not there before. Now...we begin our story again and where will it go this time?

Naru: Reagan, Charles
ILD: Angelica
Toxic: Ike
Creation: Jori(?), Davis, (one other)
Anchorage: Marcus
Dillon: Flent

Refresher CS: (REQUIRED)
Name:
Bio: (required)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

AnchorageDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:25 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Users
Name: Marcus Thibodeaux 

Appearance: Short, messy white hair that resembles the shade of snow. He has tannish skin, preventing him from looking like some kind of ghost. He also has blue eyes and stands at exactly six feet with a skinny figure more than built. He can usually appear as a really unkept or unorganized person.

Bio: Adopted Son of a Duke, he eventually had to take his place as those were 'standards'. The royalty life was nothing at all for him, and he found it too much work he barely understood. So, overtime he gave it to the next person in power so he wouldn't mess anything up. Throughout the last year and that time, he's just done a lot of traveling with the others. His life has been changed in a few ways, positively and negatively but there's things he likes to keep to himself. He's still an adventurous person with a nice attitude, but he can prove to have a bipolar attitude at points.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:29 PM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
(Haven't really left the castle smile So still there)

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:32 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Reagan Nightshade 

Appearance: Short, pale, freckled and lean. She's had trouble eating recently and her shape is thin, almost too thin. Her red hair has grown to her waist now and is still as curly as ever. Her bright blue eyes rest above a petite nose and small lips, making her eyes seem larger. She typically wears a long dress provided by her uncle, but on occasion, she goes training in her old green tunic and trousers.

Bio: Reagan has grown up over the year, realizing and maturing past her old life. Her "spoiled princess" attitude has grown way past to someone caring and looking out for others, yet a deep set hatred for her father. 

AnchorageDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:34 PM | Message # 5
Colonel general
(alright, now we play the waiting game)

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:35 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(Indeed :/ )

RazDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:47 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Can I join, and is there magic?)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:48 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
(Yes, and yes but it's rare)

RazDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:49 PM | Message # 9
Commander
(Could I use magic?)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:53 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
(I guess so, yes smile )

RazDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:54 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(Danke, I have a great Idea for a character, which I'm actually going to make in DnD.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 6:56 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
(Dillon's thread?)

RazDate: Su, 09.June.13, 7:24 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(No, I play DnD at school with my buds and a fuckin' retard A bud of mine drop kicked over a table for pissing him off. Oh, and a new kid.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 7:32 PM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
(Oh, okie smile Well, I awair your CS)

RazDate: Su, 09.June.13, 7:36 PM | Message # 15
Commander
Name: Scott "Skeleton" Zexion

Appearance: Scott stand 5'8" and is rather scrawny compared to his peers who all seem to be weight lifters where he came from. He doesn't seem to put on weight as he stays at a stable 147 pounds. He has a somewhat large nose and tired dark brown eyes which almost seem to has a slightly reddish glow to them, but's it would have to be dark for it to be noticed. He has slightly long dark brown messy but flat hair that goes down to the top of his neck.Due to his rather bonny figure he has very bonny knuckles and shoulders, which hurts when punching or getting punched by. He wears plate armored leggings and boots, Black cargo shorts, a black skin tight shirt, a bomber jacket, and a bandanna with a skeletal jaw design on it.

Bio: Scott is infamous due to his magic, which he uses to piss off other, steal, or to be a pervert(commonly it's the second one.) and has been banished from many places as a result. Scott was from a far off land where he was an orphan, His parents abandoned him as soon as he was able to use his magic and move coherently. Scott very much likes to piss people off and such, though he's not a Evil person, he's just an asshole. Scott heard of the troubles in Polyxena and thought it'd be a great place to start looting.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.June.13, 10:20 PM | Message # 16
Commander
(I in all honest have forgotten about Flent. What was he like again?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

AnchorageDate: Su, 09.June.13, 10:22 PM | Message # 17
Colonel general
(dillon i got you)

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 10.June.13, 12:48 PM | Message # 18
A bored admin
(Y no one told me this? Sigh, I'll find time (and wifi) to make another cs.)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 10.June.13, 2:22 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
(You still have Angelica smile )

AnchorageDate: Mo, 10.June.13, 2:31 PM | Message # 20
Colonel general
(i think she means the refresher)

Creation100Date: Mo, 10.June.13, 11:13 PM | Message # 21
Commander
Group: Moderators
(Oh, should I make a CS using those two characters?
My character's name was Zeit Dalk. His father's name is Jori of course.)
Name: Zeit Dalk
A: 19

Personality: Zeit and his family have been royal to the king's rule for centuries his compassion is also known among the kingdom. Though Zeit is training to be Knight to royalty, he is still very clumsy as well as childish.
Appearance: Dark brown shaggy hair, 6'2ft tall, fair skin along with small scars from training, hazel eyes.
Weapon: Mother's long sword.

Items: Clothing- Zeit wears a white long sleeved shirt, also always wears steel gauntlets outside of his estate to add a tough appeal. Along with his outside attire he wears black trousers and gray boots. On his waist he wears a scabbard which holds his mother's sword, on a pendent he wears his family signet.

Bio:His family are the hound dogs of loyalty to the Royal family, and what's said by the King or any Royal family member is written in stone to them. Father is Royal guard Captain, Jori Dalk, mother passed away some years ago.
Other: (Changed it back to Other.)

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Message edited by Creation100 - Tu, 11.June.13, 10:23 AM

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 0:45 AM | Message # 22
A bored admin
(:p I read.)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 0:59 AM | Message # 23
Colonel general
(is she reading the whole thread or?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 11.June.13, 1:35 AM | Message # 24
A bored admin
(>.>)

Name: Angelica Lindan

Appearance: Angelica looks about 5'6 and is just slightly built, barely noticeable. Her long, black hair is usually tied up in a ponytail which clearly defines her tanned face. Adding on, her dark brown almost reflect black with the sunlight. She usually wears a navy blue tunic with brown trousers, both old and worn out. Usually, Usually, she has a green and brown cloak around.

Bio: As a child, Angelica knew she was different from her older siblings. Her family from both sides bad never been blessed with the concept of magic and was naturally suspicious when many unnatural events happened. When her father had enough, he branded Angelica on her arm and threw her out of the house. Now after almost ten years, she is now cold, sarcastic, silent, lonely, and not the person she once was. However her magic has become powerful enough, but she uses it whenever she sees fit.

Other: she has a brand that was put on her right arm when she was five. On the brand there is her initials and the family sign. She's an expert in magic.

It's time.

ToxicDate: Tu, 11.June.13, 3:55 AM | Message # 25
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
(I would very much appreciate it if you allowed me to create a entirely different character because I remember last time I joined after the birth of the thread so I was already behind. I do not remember anything. I remember my character was with Naru, Sniper., and Raz I believe. :x)

I am only one, but I am one.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Welcome Back to Polyxena (Hello Again!!)
Search: