Th, 18.April.24, 6:31 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » The Storm of Pirate's Life
The Storm of Pirate's Life
Dillon0909Date: Th, 12.September.13, 1:03 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
The Universe, what a glorious place. Ever changing, ever expanding, ever forming, ever existing. It is where all life begins and where all life ends.

One of the Universe's greatest and more horrifying creations is Alternate Realities. Alternate realities are ever choice that wasn't made in the reality you know. One such reality is one involving the legendary pirates of Pirates Life.  

In the reality you know (Original Thread) Dillon Mathiasen and  Reagan Flinner (Please be right about that) or Captain Death and Captain Phoenix, ended their rivalry peacefully and retired, letting Dillon's daughter Natalaya and Reagan's children, Storm and Dianne create their own legacy's. Its not easy for Death and Phoenix to accept  they are retired, but they are slowly starting to accept it.  Now how the feud ended was an uneasy truce on the island was interrupted by a fellow pirate who attacked and blinded Reagan. Dillon, and Grim his first mate, took action and revealed some shocking truth's to Reagan, that Dillon was actually dead and Grim was in fact the Grim Reaper himself looking for love that he found with Reagan. What was once a disastrous attack, turned into something wonderful in the long run. . (For more READ ORIGINAL PIRATES LIFE I"M NOT YOU FREAKING WIKI XD) However sometimes if one incident never happened it can change the world. That is the reality I present to you all now, a reality where instead of the fellow pirate's attack being successful, Dillon shot him in the head before that attack could start.

It has been twenty years since that day, and the world of Pirate's life has drastically changed from the reality you all know. The tense truce disolved after a few years ,and Reagan and Dillon went back to square one, and still have an intense bitter rivalry that still carries on to this day. Grim still being in love with Reagan decided to date her in secret, and has kept it up for 20 years. He still kept his end of the deal with Dillon on the day the bet dried up, but lied and said that Dillon's friendship was all the love he needed. Now having something to live for Storm, Reagan's brother who killed himself in the original thread, stuck with Reagan and has been at her side ever since. Despite all the chaos with Reagan and Dillon's rivalry, Dillon still found time for Irish, his wife, and the two had their daughter Natayla still. The Mathiasen's changed their names to the Revenox's while Irish was with child for safety reasons, and decided to keep the name cause it sounded cool.

(For more I will ask Narutard to create her own version of what happened )

Character Sheets: 

Name: 
Bio: 
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns and swords) 
Extra

Name: Natalya Revenox
Apperance: Attachment 1
Bio: Natayla is the daughter of the legendary Captain Death, and wants to be a pirate more than anything in the world. One problem, with how tence everything is getting Dillon doesn't want his daughter to join this line of work, despite her being more than able. So she decided a pirate doesn't exactly exist to do what they are told. She goes on a one woman sailing expeditions, usually to Regan's island away from the docks, and has adventures for lolz. She does careful not to get caught, but Grim knows she goes to the islands. She also have another secret she keeps from her parents, and that she is a homosexual. 
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns) A cutlass, and flint lock pistol
Extra

Name: Irish Revenox
Apperance: Attatchment 2
Bio: Irish is Dillon's barmaid, and his wife so guys don't hit on them for fear of their lives ending. She doesn't really much care for the pirating life, and much rather enjoys the life of working at a bar where she meets interesting a new people. She's no slouch though, she can sword duel with any pirate on the shrunken sea
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns) A japanesse Samurai Katanna.

Name: Dillon Revenox
Apperance: Attackment 3
Bio: Seen Above
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns) A staff, and a cutlass, with flintlock pistol
Extra

Name: Grim 
Apperance: Attachment 4 is his human form
Bio:  He is the reaper of death, and Dillon's first mate. He also is Regan's secret lover, and knows all the Revenox's secret, specifically Natayla's. He keeps a small eye on her whenever she visits the island away from the port, so she doesn't do something stupid
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns) Long Scythe
Extra
Attachments: 1096048.jpg (46.8 Kb) · 9488870.jpg (59.6 Kb) · 2652397.jpg (11.5 Kb) · 6113513.jpg (38.1 Kb)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 10:51 AM | Message # 51
Commander
Natayla: 

"What do you know about him?" I asked in all seriousness. 

Grim: 

"Hello Snakey" I said walking next to him.

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 10:56 AM | Message # 52
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Reagan
"Helllloooo..." He hissed as I climbed onto his back. "C'mon babe," I said.

Storm
"Many things. What do you want to know?"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:00 AM | Message # 53
Commander
Natayla; 

"Do you know his...secret?" 

Grim: 

I smiled and climbed on his back.

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:02 AM | Message # 54
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I leaned on him as Snakey started for the other side f the island.

Storm
I nodded.

(I will brb)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:04 AM | Message # 55
Commander
(I g2g be on later) 

Natayla: 

"Wow...he must really love him than" I than heard a giant slither.

Grim: 

I saw Naty's red hair from her window, and sighed, hoping she wasn't incredibly stupid

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:17 AM | Message # 56
The Reaper of Threads
(She love him or he love her? Going with she love him)
Storm
"It's not like she doesn't have her perks, Mrs. Goddess Captain," I glared at her as she walked in. "I invited you to go with me, you could've just as easily killed one as I did," she said, tossing her hair behind her. I nodded to Grim. "Good to see you back, she was about to kill us all she was so anxious."

Reagan
"Whatever," I rolled my eyes as Snakey stuck his golden head through the door, his black eyes sweeping the small lab/house. "So, our little bar maid has interrupted my brother as well?" I queried ad Justin laughed. "Barmaid? Try Death's daughter!" At first I looked at Grim but then it sunk in. "Captain...Death's...daughter?" I whispered.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 12:47 PM | Message # 57
Commander
Natayla:

I paled deeply. "Yeah...I take after my mom...can't you see" I said pointing to my red hair. I was shaking like mad though. Grim walked to me, and I paled harder. "Hi Grim"

He sighed "Natayla...why did you tell them that?"  She shook in her boots. "You know your father forbids you to tell anyone ESPEICALLY Captain Pheonix's crew to tell who your parents are. The only people who are supposed to..."

"ARE THE PEOPLE ON MY ISLANDS!" I shouted at him, clearly scared. "I'm sorry I panicked. I...I don't want to die." I said my fright clearly showing.

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 1:36 PM | Message # 58
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I had moved to sit on Snakey. "First off, if you don't shut up and calm down, I will kill you. Secondly, who ever said anything about killing?" I laughed quietly. "What I would do if I knew I would eventually die. Boy that would be wonderful," I looked at my hands. "No, it's much worse to live than to die." I looked at her. "Boy, oh boy...Grim, this is my territory. Let me handle it now."

Storm
I sat down next to Justin, quiet. Rea had never gotten this upset about her immortality before...

RazDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 3:02 PM | Message # 59
Commander
Scott
I saw a house on the island and cocked my head to the side and slowly made my way towards it.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 5:16 PM | Message # 60
Commander
Natayla: 

I looked at her eyes, and I slowly started to calm down. "Immortal...." I walked to her, my fear  subsiding. "Grim's immortal as well, and he tells me the real reason he won't make others immortal because living forever sucks" I looked at her eyes. "He's right...isn't he?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 5:33 PM | Message # 61
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I glared at her, silent. "Yes. It is," I said. "But we're not here to talk about me, we need to talk about you."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 5:53 PM | Message # 62
Commander
Natayla: 

I looked at her eyes, and my hand inched to my cutlass.

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 6:33 PM | Message # 63
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I froze her in place, eyes flashing. "Don't mess with me, Doll." I growled. "Now, your Dad's debt to pay is not your debt unless he does not by my hands. But you...oh you, you have been trespassing for quite a while now."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 10:07 PM | Message # 64
Commander
Natayla: 

I couldn't move my hand "I...I wanted to explore...its my dream to be a pirate, a dream dad won't let me have" I said looking at her. Just...how powerful is she?

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 10:46 PM | Message # 65
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I blinked a few times, confused. "Your dad won't let you be a pirate?" I asked in disbelief. I looked at Storm who shrugged. "My dad was the reason I became a pirate..."

RazDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:14 PM | Message # 66
Commander
Scott
I looked through a window and saw the immortal Reagan, "Fuck, where in hell am I?" I thought, panicked and quickly backed up then turned and ran.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:14 PM | Message # 67
Commander
Natayla: 

"Its so stupid" I said my eyes shifting to anger. "Because of this little war I get this "it's to dangerous Natayla" Or "Pheonix would have the eye for an eye for an eye." My fingers gripped around my cutlass. "You aren't ready for the sea. You're safer as a bar maid.  I don't want anything to happen to you" My grip was getting tighter and tighter. "Naty, you're good with a sword but you still can't be a pirate" My teeth grinded "Naty you're not cut out for pirate's life settle down with a nice guy. Wow you beat Grim in a duel, no one's ever done that...still can't be a pirate. Natayla this life isnt' the life for you" Its clear I snapped and the sword was slowly being draw, but was restraint. "Settle down, be a bar maid like your mom. Naty grow up...you can't be a pirate." I glared at the floor. "THAT MAN DOESN"T KNOW A THING ABOUT ME!" 

Grim: 

I looked at her hands, she's not supposed to be moving right now.

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:32 PM | Message # 68
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I smiled. "You could join me," I whispered, getting closer to her. "Join my crew, I'll let you be the pirate you could be, and you can show your dad just how amazing you really are. Think about it: spoils, fighting, sailing the seas, and you can live here, discover my island legally and be whoever you want to be. Join me...be Natayla the Pirate, not Natayla, Captain Death's daughter," I urged her. Trespassing wasn't that big a deal, but this way I could torture Dillon at the same time as helping a struggling piratess like I once was...

Storm
I was in shock. My sister is brilliant.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:43 PM | Message # 69
Commander
Natayla: 

My grip loosened, as shock hit in. "I...I don't know...doubting jerk or not...he's still my dad" 

Grim: 

I decided to pipe up. "Not to throw more wood on the fire Natayla, but I've been looking for an excuse for a very long time to leave your father's ship, and well stop with all the secrecy and such" I sighed "He does care about you enough to let me "watch you" if you say yes, so you'd be helping me and Reagan out big time if you do" 

Natayla: 

I looked down. "I wanted to be my own Captain though..."

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:46 PM | Message # 70
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"No captain has ever been a captain without swabbing some decks first," I said. "I did...before I was handed a ship and a crew," I frowned. "Think on it, but for now, I suggest you get off my island before you cause another skirmish because your dad comes looking for you." I shook my head. "Dillon...a dad."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:53 PM | Message # 71
Commander
Grim: 

I sighed "I was there the day she was born, and I STILL can't believe it" I than sighed "Guess I should shove off before he gets suspicious" I said walking to Naty. "Hopefully...the next time we meet my love, it will be me telling you my stay is permenent" I said to Reagan as Naty got on her really crummy looking ship. 

Natalya: 

I sighed looking at the island as we set off.  I won't be my own captain, but...I'll be a pirate like I always wanted. My thoughts drifted like we did, and I started to really imagine myself on Pheonix's ship swashbuckling with my old man, but...I don't know...

NarutardDate: Tu, 17.September.13, 11:57 PM | Message # 72
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"He didn't even kiss me goodbye," I humphed, before nodding to my brothers. "At least you two get your date. Bye," I left with Snakey.

Storm
"That was interesting..." Justin nodded.

Dillon0909Date: We, 18.September.13, 0:05 AM | Message # 73
Commander
Natalya: 

I anchored the ship and helped Grim up as well speak of the devil shows up. Daddy walked to me looking super annoyed, and i looked at him. "Dad..." 

Dillon: 

I looked at her, "Natalya where in the world have you been...I've been worried sick" I said walking towards her. "Naty...I found a..." She put her finger up. "Naty..what's wrong" 

She looked at me and said "Dad...we need to talk"

RazDate: We, 18.September.13, 0:44 AM | Message # 74
Commander
Scott
I placed my hands on my knees and breathed heavily, "Christ, I hate running, why the hell do I have the worst luck, aren't thieves supposed to be lucky?" I said to myself.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: We, 18.September.13, 8:18 AM | Message # 75
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I walked through the trees, my hand on Snakey's head as I yawned. He looked up at me. "I'm sorry about your date, Dear." He said and I sighed. "It's for the better."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » The Storm of Pirate's Life
Search: