Sa, 27.April.24, 0:20 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » The Storm of Pirate's Life
The Storm of Pirate's Life
Dillon0909Date: Th, 12.September.13, 1:03 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
The Universe, what a glorious place. Ever changing, ever expanding, ever forming, ever existing. It is where all life begins and where all life ends.

One of the Universe's greatest and more horrifying creations is Alternate Realities. Alternate realities are ever choice that wasn't made in the reality you know. One such reality is one involving the legendary pirates of Pirates Life.  

In the reality you know (Original Thread) Dillon Mathiasen and  Reagan Flinner (Please be right about that) or Captain Death and Captain Phoenix, ended their rivalry peacefully and retired, letting Dillon's daughter Natalaya and Reagan's children, Storm and Dianne create their own legacy's. Its not easy for Death and Phoenix to accept  they are retired, but they are slowly starting to accept it.  Now how the feud ended was an uneasy truce on the island was interrupted by a fellow pirate who attacked and blinded Reagan. Dillon, and Grim his first mate, took action and revealed some shocking truth's to Reagan, that Dillon was actually dead and Grim was in fact the Grim Reaper himself looking for love that he found with Reagan. What was once a disastrous attack, turned into something wonderful in the long run. . (For more READ ORIGINAL PIRATES LIFE I"M NOT YOU FREAKING WIKI XD) However sometimes if one incident never happened it can change the world. That is the reality I present to you all now, a reality where instead of the fellow pirate's attack being successful, Dillon shot him in the head before that attack could start.

It has been twenty years since that day, and the world of Pirate's life has drastically changed from the reality you all know. The tense truce disolved after a few years ,and Reagan and Dillon went back to square one, and still have an intense bitter rivalry that still carries on to this day. Grim still being in love with Reagan decided to date her in secret, and has kept it up for 20 years. He still kept his end of the deal with Dillon on the day the bet dried up, but lied and said that Dillon's friendship was all the love he needed. Now having something to live for Storm, Reagan's brother who killed himself in the original thread, stuck with Reagan and has been at her side ever since. Despite all the chaos with Reagan and Dillon's rivalry, Dillon still found time for Irish, his wife, and the two had their daughter Natayla still. The Mathiasen's changed their names to the Revenox's while Irish was with child for safety reasons, and decided to keep the name cause it sounded cool.

(For more I will ask Narutard to create her own version of what happened )

Character Sheets: 

Name: 
Bio: 
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns and swords) 
Extra

Name: Natalya Revenox
Apperance: Attachment 1
Bio: Natayla is the daughter of the legendary Captain Death, and wants to be a pirate more than anything in the world. One problem, with how tence everything is getting Dillon doesn't want his daughter to join this line of work, despite her being more than able. So she decided a pirate doesn't exactly exist to do what they are told. She goes on a one woman sailing expeditions, usually to Regan's island away from the docks, and has adventures for lolz. She does careful not to get caught, but Grim knows she goes to the islands. She also have another secret she keeps from her parents, and that she is a homosexual. 
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns) A cutlass, and flint lock pistol
Extra

Name: Irish Revenox
Apperance: Attatchment 2
Bio: Irish is Dillon's barmaid, and his wife so guys don't hit on them for fear of their lives ending. She doesn't really much care for the pirating life, and much rather enjoys the life of working at a bar where she meets interesting a new people. She's no slouch though, she can sword duel with any pirate on the shrunken sea
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns) A japanesse Samurai Katanna.

Name: Dillon Revenox
Apperance: Attackment 3
Bio: Seen Above
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns) A staff, and a cutlass, with flintlock pistol
Extra

Name: Grim 
Apperance: Attachment 4 is his human form
Bio:  He is the reaper of death, and Dillon's first mate. He also is Regan's secret lover, and knows all the Revenox's secret, specifically Natayla's. He keeps a small eye on her whenever she visits the island away from the port, so she doesn't do something stupid
Weapon: (Old timey 1700 style guns) Long Scythe
Extra
Attachments: 1096048.jpg (46.8 Kb) · 9488870.jpg (59.6 Kb) · 2652397.jpg (11.5 Kb) · 6113513.jpg (38.1 Kb)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Th, 12.September.13, 11:03 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Name: Reagan Smith
Apperance: attach. 1
Bio: Reagan has a long, dark past fraught with misery and pain. At the age of 7, her brother 12, her father was killed by Dillon Mathiasen and left his entire crew to Reagan. At age seven, Reagan inherited her father's island, his crew an his legacy, and with a hat too big and a gun to heavy, she learned and led and today her crew is the most devoted crew you'll find. On a lone expedition into the sea one fateful year at the age of 15, Captain Phoenix sailed into a cave not knowing what laid there within. She stumbled upon an ancient monster, long guarded but breathing it's final breaths. As it passed from existence, it shared the knowledge of a secret place...The Sea of the Gods. Reagan knew where she was destined.

Upon arrival she was met with vast emptiness. The sea looked like glass, smooth as far as the eye could see and not a ship or God in sight. Reagan sailed in and time seemed to slow as she crossed this silent sea. Before her, a man appeared with his sword in hand: a challenge. And they fought, and at the end of her strength, Reagan won. As his life faded beneath her hands, it seeped into her, his consciousness and his power and his duties fell to her and Reagan became the Vassal of Time. With this newfound power, Reagan sailed home to finally challenge her father's murderer.

From then on, it was war and war and war, and then Dillon disappeared an a new girl appeared, daring to bear the red hair that gave Captain Phoenix her name. Though she still searched for Death, she has also taken note of the girl.

Reagan met Grim when she had the unfortunate chance of getting moored on an island with him. Stuck with no means of getting off the island or many food provisions, they spent a great amount of time there together. Upon leaving, the two left knowing they both harbored a deep passion for each other and would seek the other out again. It was Grim who came to her, in the darkness of a new moon and it has only continued on from there.
Weapon: A cutlass
Extra: nah

-----------

Name: Storm
Apperance: attach. 2
Bio: Storm is a quiet and inquisitive fellow, preferring to stick to his books and make potions in his spare time, but he is also Reagan's First Mate. He can hold his own against most people, but usually stays at home.
Weapon: a gun lolol
Extra: he is dating crew member Justin. Homosexual.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 13.September.13, 0:33 AM | Message # 3
Commander
(Obviously Accepted) 

Dillon: 

I groaned looking around for Natayla again, that girl NEVER listens to me anymore. "Naty, you better come here this instant, I want to talk to you about something" 

Irish :

I sighed watching Dillon from the bar. He does this every time he thinks he found the right guy for Naty. Can't he just learn that Naty has to pick for herself.

Grim: 

I smiled at the date, it was the time of the month here I get to see my darling Reagan again. I started to set up, to get ready. I used to set the time to Irish's internal clock, but now I have a much simpler solution.  I go to the island, about the same time as Natayla sets sail.

Natalya; 

No matter how many times I sail here, I NEVER get over how big this island is. Captain Pheonix really lucked out, its so massive around here. I always find something new each time. I anchored my ship like usually, took my cutlass and my flintlock like always, and went on my merry little way.

NarutardDate: Fr, 13.September.13, 7:02 AM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I was laying on my ship, staring up at the darkening sky when I saw the smaller boat dock on the far side of the island. I sat up and squinted to see through the trees. No luck. In turn, I began to pull my way up the missen mast, headed for the bird's nest.

Storm
I was in my lab, set on the far side of the island, deep into the woods where many natural elements could be found. Today, I was showing Justin how many different colors of flame there were. I smiled as I tossed some salt onto the flames and it burst into green.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 13.September.13, 10:23 AM | Message # 5
Commander
Dillon: 

I sighed looking around and than heard Irish giggle. I walked to her and asked "What...what do you want?" 

She smiled. "Why can't you just accept she like her dad, not her mom." She said knowing Naty's spirit.

"That's what I'm worried about" I said, thinking about Phoenix. "If Phoenix found about Natalya, I could think of no better revenge against me, than doing what I did to her father to Natalya." 

Irish sighed. "I guess you're right, Naty's talented to be a pirate in her own right, but she can't beat Phoenix right now as she is" 

Natayla: 

I decided to go north east this time, having not explored that area in a while, and saw a tree. I climbed the thing and looked around the area from the top. This island is very beautiful, full of rich jungle and various ruins, that I could get lost in for hours.  I looked to the left of me and saw bits and peices of Phoenix's port. Its the one place I've never visited, and I want to see how my father's enemy lives. I paused and sat down on the branch, as I started to think about how to get there, when suddenly other things came to mind. How can I tell my father I'm just not into guys? What would he do to me if he found out I went to Phoenix's port? Does Grim know about me?  If I get caught, do I run from her or fight her? I sighed and looked up still in thought.

Grim :

I always have loved how close our islands are, as I docked on the secret dock I made to get to Reagan's port. I smiled and snuck to her ship and saw her on the mast, and decided to climb the thing till I reached her.

NarutardDate: Sa, 14.September.13, 1:43 AM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
Lost in observation, I searched the island for any unfamiliar pieces. In the distance, I saw a flash of red and clenched the wood tightly, splintering it a bit. Red hair? On my island besides me?!

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 14.September.13, 4:24 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Natayla: 

I started to ponder about when I become a pirate? What will my name be? I'm thinking Captain Viscious...but that's to...meh

Grim: 

I got to Reagan from behind and hugged her.

NarutardDate: Sa, 14.September.13, 6:16 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I jumped and whirled around. "Grim! You scared me!"

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 14.September.13, 7:09 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Grim: 

I smiled at her "Sorry love" I looked out and saw Naty heading towards a strange building.

Natayla: 

I smiled as I kept on walking around, towards the object I saw earlier.

NarutardDate: Sa, 14.September.13, 7:13 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I touched his lips. "What are you looking at?"

Storm
"And voila!" The fire turned purple. Justin laughed quietly from the couch. "You're cute when you're being nerdy," he said and I looked at him. "Justin."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 14.September.13, 7:20 PM | Message # 11
Commander
Grim: 

"Oh no one" I said quietly said "Just some moron" 

Natayla: 

I walked to the object, and saw it was a building. I decided to ignore it, because I don't know whose it is. I tried to ignore my curiosity, but when I got half way, I decided to peek in the window.

NarutardDate: Sa, 14.September.13, 8:10 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
Storm
I sat beside Justin, watching the fire. He put his arm around me, pulling me close. "Justin."

Reagan
"Who is she and why is she on my island."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 15.September.13, 0:06 AM | Message # 13
Commander
Grim: 

I sighed, telling her part of the truth. "She's just some no named wanna be pirate, who thinks that its all about fun and adventure than the realities of the sea" 

Natayla: 

I Looked at the two, and blushed seeing the two of them so happy. I could tell in their eyes, they were in love.  I wonder if...maybe...

NarutardDate: Su, 15.September.13, 0:08 AM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I frowned. "She has red hair."

Storm
"C'mon, stop being such a boy. That's my job," he smirked at me as he flexed a bit. I rolled my eyes and flexed back. He laughed. "You lean machine,"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 15.September.13, 0:23 AM | Message # 15
Commander
Grim: 

I smiled slowly at her. "And? Its not like you have a corner on the market for hair color darling" 

Natayla: 

I knocked gently on the door, because I had to ask them something

RazDate: Su, 15.September.13, 1:50 AM | Message # 16
Commander
Name:  Scott Zexion
Apperance:  Attachment
Bio: Scott was a simple thief taking a voyage across the seas when his boat got attacked by a pirate ship. The pirates took no prisoners and left the boat as a warning to other ships. after a few days a strange empty ship passed by and an even stranger crew crossed paths with a woman who stood at at least 7 feet tall came over to Scott's limp corpse and revived him as an undead. Upon Scott waking up he was staring at sandy beach, and had no idea as to where he was, an Island he figured. 
Weapon: Target Shield, Bandit Dagger
Extra: Scott has gained an extreme damage tolerance since his revival. Even though he mainly tried to stay silent he was never bad with a Dagger and Shield.
Attachments: 3232210.jpg (258.5 Kb)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 15.September.13, 9:51 AM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I sighed. "I don't like her here. And how come you know her, Mister?" I poked his chest.

Storm
"Visitors?" I looked over, confused. Justin got up to answer the door.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 15.September.13, 1:53 PM | Message # 18
Commander
(accepted)

Grim: 

I sighed "She's Irish's new bar maid" I said, not telling her the whole story. "She got inspired by Death next door, and so she goes on these little adventures" 

Natayla: 

"Hi...can I ask you two something?"

NarutardDate: Su, 15.September.13, 2:44 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"So she's been here more than once," I said.

Storm
I peered over Justin's shoulder, blinking a few times. "We're kinda busy," Justin said but I rolled my eyes. "Who're you?" I asked. Justin walked away. "Activating First Mate mode," he grumbled.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 15.September.13, 3:47 PM | Message # 20
Commander
Grim: 

"Yeah" I said quietly "Didn't think it was that big of a deal, she's not the kind of person to cause trouble" 

Natayla: 

"Are you two...together?"

NarutardDate: Su, 15.September.13, 4:21 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"It's still my island."

Storm
I looked at Justin moping on the couch. "Most days," I smiled.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 15.September.13, 4:29 PM | Message # 22
Commander
Grim: 

I sighed "Eh, just ignore her" I smiled and kissed her cheek. "We haven't seen each other in a month..why don't we enjoy our time together"

Natayla: 

"Than...can I ask you two something?" I said taking a deep breath. "You see...I'm...I know this girl who likes girls, but has a father who keeps setting her up with guys and she doesn't know how to tell him, she's just not like that. What do I...I mean...what does SHE do?"

NarutardDate: Su, 15.September.13, 4:36 PM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
Storm
I was quiet and Justin returned to my side. "Next time, bring a girl to dinner instead of letting him bring you a boy." He said and I looked at him.

Reagan
I looked at him. "Why was it so long this time?"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 15.September.13, 4:44 PM | Message # 24
Commander
Natayla; 

I sighed "Its not that simple" I said giving up on hiding it. "My father isn't the kind of man you spring surprises on" 

Grim: 

"We've been out of action for a while ,so Dillon's been riding us like dogs to "Work out the Kinks" " I smiled and said "That...and your last encounter caused serious damage to his ship, and he's been making us fix it." I sighed looking out. "There are days where I feel like I should have left his crew after you and I got together." I mumbled quietly "Especially since our deal is over"

NarutardDate: Su, 15.September.13, 4:47 PM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
I slipped my hand into his. "I like this secrecy though, having to sneak around everyone."

Storm
"Then you're screwed. This'll be the biggest surprise regardless if he can't see it yet." Justin said.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » The Storm of Pirate's Life
Search: