[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Sword Saints
Sword Saints
Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 12:18 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Thanks to Equinox, ILD, and Anchorage for help with the idea)

This is a tale of Souls and Swords JUST KIDDING

No this is the tale of two kingdoms and the sacred swords that lie in their borders. The Island Kingdoms of Maxima and Omethius are at war, and they have been for a long time. Any result in peace has always backfired by either one party not being faithful, or both paries not keeping their word. There latest folly came when a trade deal would lead to peace between both kingdoms. Maxima and Omethius both hired mercinaries who attacked both sides of the trade deal, and both kingdoms blamed the other. Now the war has escelated and people from all walks of life are being hired to deal with the other nation. However, a new intrest has lead to a temporary cese fire in the war, the Sword Saints (Us) a group of people with mystical weapons that give them extrodinary abilities. The power of these weaposn seem to be animal and monster base. For example, One Weapon was said to absorb the victims life energy like a vampire, while another supposeldly gave the weilder the ability to fly like an eagal. The Kingdoms both see their powers as great assets and have sent their soilgers to find these saints, a few have accepted to join their side, others have refused, and some have not been found yet.

The Kingdoms have these kinds of people both weilding and searching for the Saints:

Knights

Palidens

Pirates/Privateers

Swordsmasters

Ninjas/Assassins

Mercinaries

Diplomats

Naval Officers

Grunt Soildgers

Samarai

(any others let me know)

Rules:

1. You have to be a Sword Saint

2. No GUNS PERIOD, only Ranged Weapon I will allow are Crossbows and Bows and arrows

3.  Be creative

Name:
Animal/Mythical/Supernatural Creature Your weapon is based on:
Weapon:
Apperance:

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 12:22 PM | Message # 2
Commander
(Forgot to add Class)

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 1:10 PM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Name: Elle

Bio: Though young, Elle is a bright individual. Quite unknown, she has successfully remained hidden from both countries now that the search for Sword Saints has begun. Elle has been around Death since the day she was born. Both her parents were morticians, and she lived above a morgue. At night, her dreams were filled with the faces of the dead. At the age of five, she found her sword and the next morning, she had disappeared and her parents were dead. Since then, she has traveled between the two countries as a diplomat of sorts, each country believing she is loyal to them, but really neither. She has disappeared now, and remains hidden with her undead.

Her sword allows her to control the dead.

Weapon: Sword

Weapon Base: Necromancer

Appearance: imagine a porcelain doll. Her skin is pale and complexion perfect. Her features are small and dainty, her eyes big and deep blue. Days of no sleep have produced bags under her eyes and a permanent ring of red around them as well. Black hair frames her face and falls to her waist. She's very short and normally wears dark clothes.

Class: Diplomat

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 1:42 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Name: Edward Gabachi
Bio: Edward loves the sea,setting sail and lving there was a natural progression. At first he was just an explorer for himself, keeping his distance away from the kingdoms, however one dying shipwrecked sailor later, and he obtained the Energy Drainer, a cutlass he discovered that when it cut living flesh it left no cuts, yet the victim was clearly drained of energy, and the sword may have been used by Vlad Tepes. . When a friend of his was in trouble with both kingdoms, Edward helped him out, and grew to love the pirate life more than the exploring. So now he raises the Black Flag to defy both kingdoms. He cares very little about this search for the Sword Saints.   

Weapon Based: Vampire

Weapon: Cutlass

Appearance: he is dressed in a long coat, with the weapon at his side, and a normal cutlass on his other side, black pants, white shirt, blue eyes, black hair, and a white shirt.  He does not wear the Pirate Captain's hat thing, for two reasons...one he's not a captain its just him on his own ship, and two it would just look silly

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 1:42 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(oh yeah Class Pirate

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 2:00 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(Am I accepted?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 2:00 PM | Message # 7
Commander
yep

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 3:21 PM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Group: Users
Name: Faust Allard

Bio: Faust always had a weird interest in fire. He'd always be the first to his town's bonfires, and observing the blacksmith almost daily. He had channeled his power for the first time through his hands, which proved to be an extremely painful experience which got worse the more he experimented with it, as his curiosity had won over his idea of safety. Once he was sure of his powers, he had manually carved his staff as an alternative source to summon it. He's studied and learned more of his powers by reading every book he can find, and that's helped him learn more abilities. He's still blind to a lot of his powers though. He believes he can be one of these 'Sword Saints', but isn't sure if he should join.

Animal/Mythical/Supernatural Creature Your weapon is based on: Jinn 

Weapon: (The staff in the appearance) His staff lets him channel his power of the Jinn into it, causing it to glow an dark red and be scorching hot. He can also become smoke to get from one place to another quickly, but his distance range is quite short.

Apperance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71....27p.jpg

(what are my class options :I)

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 3:26 PM | Message # 9
Commander
(up to you really but your character sounds like he'd be a Knight or maybe a Monk. Still accepted anyways)

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 3:30 PM | Message # 10
Colonel general
(monk i guess)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:11 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(k that's good...I hope other people join too)

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:16 PM | Message # 12
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Name: Galvin Hinten
Bio: Galvin is a tricky one, for sure. He has been hired by both sides, telling both sides he'd be a double agent against the other. Galvin has been fueling the feud between the two kingdoms for several years, giving false information to both sides, while being paid to be a spy for both sides. He grew up to be such a mischevious person, because of his parents. Both were power-hungry diplomats that extorted much land from both sides. In reality, since he was raised this way, his objective is to tear down both kingdoms, and give back to the average person. A deep hatred for nobles and upper-class, he has the utmost respect for a good family, and a significant working class. Being trained to be a diplomat, it was to his parents surprise when the frail young boy that was Galvin, at the age of 18, went to a militaristic school in a far away kingdom, to learn the art of war. A brilliant strategist with amazing on-the-spot thinking skill, reaction time, and IQ, Galvin was a priority for both sides to hire, even before they knew he was a sword saint.
Animal/Mythical/Supernatural Creature Your weapon is based on: Crow
Weapon: A large scythe that can change its shape, unleash purple energy, and let him create illusions, as well as short-distance teleporting in a wave of crow feathers.
Appearance: Short black hair to his ears, black eyes, Caucasian, 5'11, skinny, very thin look all around, but just enough muscle around his body to not leave bone structure on his body. He typically wears an arrangement of cloaks, usually a black cloak with a hood for travel between both kingdoms.
class: Mercenary

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:18 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(accepted)

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:29 PM | Message # 14
(There's four of us, do you want to start, or are we waiting on someone else to join?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:31 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(Ilovedogs2 said she was interested when I first brought this up. I'll ask if she's interested if she's not we'll start)

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 5:46 PM | Message # 16
Colonel general
(so?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 24.November.13, 5:55 PM | Message # 17
Commander
no response guess she's not interested. Thread Start)

Edward:

I smiled as I looked up at the sky from my ship, which was basically a row boat. "Ah its days like this that make me glad I'm a pirate"

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 6:01 PM | Message # 18
Colonel general
Faust

I wander the darker parts of the forest, using the tip of my staff as a light. I was ought to run into something evil but this was the only way to get away from people.

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.November.13, 6:23 PM | Message # 19
I stood beside the general of Maxima, who sat at a table in front of a map, with chess-like pieces representing his units in the field.

"Yes sir, I assure you that there is indeed a sword saint whom defies you in these waters. I got word from this port here, that he docked a few days ago, and headed northeast. If you turn this ship here southeast at a 20 angle southward, he'll come in contact with this pirate's boat."

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 7:33 PM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
Elle
I sat in a tree, watching the surroundings pass me by in the forest. A ways away I spotted a light moving through the forest and grew curious.

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 8:14 PM | Message # 21
Colonel general
Faust

I shove my stick into the ground, sitting down against it and opening up a book to read. The more knowledge, the better.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 8:20 PM | Message # 22
The Reaper of Threads
Elle
I approached the light slowly, seeing a figure emerge.

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 8:22 PM | Message # 23
Colonel general
Faust

I squint at my book, my concentration being broken by some type of sound. It was odd, this place seemed to be silent until now.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.November.13, 8:24 PM | Message # 24
The Reaper of Threads
Elle
I put my sword beneath his chin. "Your staff is charmed like my sword," I said quietly.

(Her voice is like bells, haunting and child-like)

AnchorageDate: Su, 24.November.13, 8:27 PM | Message # 25
Colonel general
Faust

I jump, before somewhat laughing at my self. "Well, youre putting it under my chin. I can't really tell that it's charmed from here."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Sword Saints
Search: