Th, 25.April.24, 6:25 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Dillon0909Date: We, 04.December.13, 10:45 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Ah Skydread, the city of Heroes and Villains. Home to the prestigus Hero and Villain Academies, used to train the newest members of the Super Community.

The Hero Academy-Headed by Professor Charels Xavier- is used to train the next Hero in the world today. It is the first in its feild, and top of the line.

The Villain Academy- Headed by Lord Ganondorf (Yes Really. Its a remake and this was a FACT in the thread)is the polor opposite. It is used to create anarchy and chaos, to created the newest Super Criminal in the world.

Now both threads have a Ranking System where the Top 5 students from each academy fight in 3 arenas to determine who will win the coveted Graduation Battle. One in Fall, One in Winter, One in Spring.

Finally each student regardless of powers or abilities has one mentor figure. If the student has no powers, they can still join but will have to attend regular classes as well as other classes

So have fun in Skydread, and may you be the next Savior or the Next Scourge

(How Mentors will work: They can be a Hero or Villain from ANYTHING, even our own threads, as long as they are a GOOD GUY or a BAD GUY they count. However, explain what series they are from if you don't think they will get it)

Character Sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Powers:
Mentor:
Extra:

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 04.December.13, 10:57 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Name: Ivan Tinaz AKA: Shock
Apperance: Ivan is 6'8, has a slender yet muscular build,short spikey hair, wears a white t-shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers, and a navy blue jean jacket
Bio: Ivan is a struggling student at the Hero academy. Though he is on his final year, he is only rank 30, he doesn't let it get to him, he promises to himself that he'll earn his way to the top, and to be the best he can be
Powers: He can create and manipulate Electrical Currents.
Mentor: Wally West AKA The Flash or Kid Flash that's up for debate
Extra: He has a crush on the Villain Academy's top student

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 04.December.13, 11:31 PM | Message # 3
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(:( I liked Red though.)
(and hold on, I'm making mine.)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: We, 04.December.13, 11:48 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Users
Name: Jordan Surrey AKA: Jumper

Apperance: 5'11 and 145 pounds, Jordan is really anything but intimidating in stature, especially compared to the others. He makes it up in his skill in his powers though, honing his abilities to a point where he can blink around effortlessly. He usually casually, mostly in a grey pullover hoodie and beige jeans. He has short messy-ish blonde hair and brown eyes.

Bio: A rank 16, Jordan considers himself a lot worse than he's actually placed. He's lived a sheltered life until his powers came along, which he left for the Academy himself. He's mostly on his own now, and isn't the best with people skills.
Powers: Nimbleness and agility, along with the ability to teleport or "blink" as he calls it short or even longer distances.

Mentor: Nightcrawler (X-Men) - but he didn't really like him as much as they disagreed on how to use their powers. He thought Kurt was too lenient with them, when he wanted to just hop around all the time because it was fun.

Extra: San Pellegrino

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

RazDate: Th, 05.December.13, 0:33 AM | Message # 5
Commander
Name: Scott Throgmorton
Appearance: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70....1jh.jpg
Bio: Whereas he doesn't have powers like most of the other students, he is a natural marksman with Handguns, SMGs, and assault rifles. Scott seems to be glad to not get in the thick of a fight and is perfectly prefers to help civies escape, though it's not that he's bad with a blade, but he doesn't think it's fair against someone who has powers. Scott lead a quiet life but he never felt right and got depressed everytime he thought about working a regular job but whenever he thought of becoming a masked Vigilante he laughed about his friends. He was just as surprised as anyone when he actually enlisted in the Hero Academy. Scott is the newest Student and doesn't seem to get along with most of the other Heros calling all of them self-righteous arrogant idiotic Zealots.
Powers: None 
Mentor: The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas) The Courier became Scott's mentor because of his willingness to help others and because of their similar skill set.
Extras:  Tends to dance when he thinks no one's watching.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Th, 05.December.13, 1:20 AM | Message # 6
Commander
(wow we are really lacking in Villains XD

Anyways @ILD, Red can still be in the thread like Emily can as well. He's a hero. True, we created him, but he is still a Good Guy. When I said ANY good guy, or any bad guy, will do I ment ANY good guy or bad guy, as long they already existed.

Anchorage and Raz are accepted by the way)

Name:Jillian Von Snider AKA The Ice Witch
Apperance: Leather skin tight body suit for mobility and the fact its a distraction, pale skin, blue eyes looking like a snow flake, black boots, long silver hair, and you can always see her breath
Bio: She is the top of her class in the Villain Academy, by far a prodegy since she is the daughter of a supervillain, and excells in her class. She's very confident, but has grown bored.
Powers: She can control and manipulate the tempreture and water molucles. Controling Ice and lowering the tempreture as she pleases
Extra: N/A

Dillon0909Date: Th, 05.December.13, 1:21 AM | Message # 7
Commander
Forgot mentor

Victor Fries AKA Mr. Freeze

NarutardDate: Th, 05.December.13, 7:34 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
(Making one soon, gotta find time o.o)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 05.December.13, 8:40 PM | Message # 9
A bored admin
(I know right?)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 05.December.13, 8:52 PM | Message # 10
Commander
I was gonna start the thread tonight, but if you two ladies want to join...it can wait

NarutardDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 10:19 PM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
(Trying to find a computer, I swear)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 07.December.13, 0:26 AM | Message # 12
Commander
(Please hurry ladies, I'm on like 4 monsters of energy drinks in energy right now XD)

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 0:31 AM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Lillian Rouge "The Flame Princess"
Apperance: Short and tanned with bright green eyes and long, flame red hair. She's covered with freckles. Tiny features with a big attitude, in casual she wears flame-proof jeans and tees, but combat outfit are fireproofed leggings with a 3/4 sleeve black shirt and boots. She wears an ice crystal around her neck so her temperatures are cool enough to interact with others.
Bio: tbr
Powers: Fire
Mentor: Human Torch
Extra: her skin is always super heated and she can't control it, so she wears an ice crystal around her neck to help control her powers. Her temper is quick.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 0:35 AM | Message # 14
Colonel general
(DILLON CAN WE PLS START NOW)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 0:40 AM | Message # 15
Commander
(Yeah cause my patience has reached its end...Sorry ILD, I'll fill you in XD)

Shock:

I was trying to hit Wally, but he kept dodging left and right, I wasn't getting any luck. Flash smirked and said "I shouldn't be able to dodge lightning dude...work on your aim"

Ice Witch:

I released the fire from the Ice Cage, Mr. Freeze looked and me and said "Impressive...as always...now...try Freezing the fire at its core"

(Accepted by the way Naru XD)

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 0:44 AM | Message # 16
Colonel general
Jordan

I sit in the Academy courtyard, throwing a ball and teleporting to catch it, then going back. Now I know what it's like to be at boredom's end.

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 0:52 AM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
Lillian
I kinda floated around excitedly as Johnny laughed. "Good job Kiddo! You finally got the flight down!" I let the flames in my hands die and touched back down on the floor. I could finally control my powers enough to fly.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 0:56 AM | Message # 18
Colonel general
Carter

God, life's boring when you're alone at a boarding school. I go up to the roofs, walking freely on them.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:01 AM | Message # 19
Commander
Shock:

I kept trying to hit him, but he was to fast. He kept dodging my shocks left and right, I tried firing the other way, and than He got to me and poked my nose sendnig me to the ground. He sighed "Ivan, this just should not be happening." I was helped up. "Okay I'm gonna try again"

Ice Witch:

I took a deep breath and focused on the core again like I usually, and the flames slowly began freezing over, not turning out, but started to get encased in a block of solid ice. This was the only time I felt challenged. "Jillian" Freeze said to me "Good work"

Freeze than said "As expected of you..."

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:04 AM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
Lillian
I spun around giddily, excited. I had been working so hard on that move for months, and I had finally got it. Johnny patted me on the back. "Congratulations girl. You get the rest of the day off for that," He smiled and I hugged him. "Bye Johnny, I'll see you tomorrow!"

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:07 AM | Message # 21
Colonel general
Carter

I sit on the edge of one of the buildings, watching the sky happily.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:17 AM | Message # 22
Commander
(Shouldn't Carter be in class?)

Jillian:

I nodded "I'm taking my leave now, Victor" I said bowing my head in respect. He quietly pointed to the door, and I left for the day. I stretched and headed out the door in silence. I than muttered to myself "Urg...nothing is challenging anymore'

Ivan:

I heard the bell ring, and Flash smirked "Dude, get some food, and we'll start again after lunch, k?"

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:19 AM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
(Lillian and Jillian, Fire and Ice, what'd you think? smile )
Lillian
I walked quietly down the street, thinking about next. Next we began trying to further hone and control my power...I wasn't paying attention at to where I was going.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:22 AM | Message # 24
Colonel general
(i'll just go to lunch fuck it)

Carter

I enter the lunch room, getting in line slowly. I could totally just get in front but then i'd be pretty hated.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 1:27 AM | Message # 25
Commander
(I like Okay Lillian is now #1 in the Hero School.)

Jillian:

I wasn't paying attention to where I was doing,and than I collided with another person in my way. "Urg...geez you blind" Than saw it to be her. "Oh its you...never mind"

Ivan:

I already got my food, picking at it somberly

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Superhero/Supervillain RP (Remake)
Search: