[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Isle of Zanna
NarutardDate: Su, 16.February.14, 0:59 AM | Message # 276
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Emelyn
I wrinkled my nose at the deer, so disgusting...

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

AnchorageDate: Su, 16.February.14, 1:04 AM | Message # 277
Colonel general
Group: Users
Darren

I look over at Emelyn, "Sorry."

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

RazDate: Su, 16.February.14, 2:03 AM | Message # 278
Commander
Group: Administrators
Razarel
I found tracks of werewolves, "Looks like I was a bit late, welp, time to pay their cave a visit then." I muttered to myself and stood up.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 3:04 AM | Message # 279
Commander
Ray:

Alpha sighed and said "Suit yourself...but you'll go hungry if you don't eat any thing" He then looked at me and said "Now then Ray...onto the training"

He started to walk around me and I said "I...umm...don't know what is going on...sir"

"Well Ray, I am sniffing around you to see what kind of werewolf you will be" He said sniffing

"There are multiple types sir...also...I thought that...the night I transformed" I said quietly

Alpha sighed "They all end up as some sort of Half Man, Half wolf beast in the first transformation, rarley ever do they go full wolf" He paced around me. "Yes, there are several types...divided into two classes...The kind that turn into an actual wolf that can mearly speak like a human and has amplified strength...and half man half wolf beasts that are creatures of pure power and ferosity." He then paused and gained a small smile . He then said "You are the later"

"You can pick that up by just smelling me?" I asked quietly.

"Yes newbie..." He said to me calmly. "You share the type of only a few on this island...myself...Aleia...and Dallas for example. It does make your training easier...however the meathod I will be using I did for Aleia and its a bit...unorthodox"

I looked at Alpha and said "What do you mean by that?"

Grace:

"Emelyn ran away, don't care where that ungrateful brat has gone off to anyways, but I really don't care." I said with a smirk. "If you want to talk to someone who does talk to my husband upstairs in our room...West wing,, third room on the right if you see the Throne Room you have gon to far" I said to the stranger

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 11:07 AM | Message # 280
Commander
Vladimir:

I opened the door and growled at the human, seeing his badge. "What does that nosy ghost want now?"

NarutardDate: Su, 16.February.14, 11:09 AM | Message # 281
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"This isn't fair at all..," I sighed, turning away. "They expect me to give up every aspect of my life just like that," I snapped and it echoed across the cave. "it's not fair," I started to tear up.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 11:22 AM | Message # 282
Commander
Vladimir:

I growled slightly and then sighed "Why can't people just let Rosaline die,  but I do thank you...knowing Emelyn is safe bring me joy." I then sighed and said "If you must investigate then go on ahead...just tell me where he is"

(Werewolf cave Spetz)

Ray:

Alpha paused hearing the echo. "Hang on Ray, you just sit here and stay put. I have to tend to our guest"

Alpha:

I walked to the back and sat next to Emelyn. "Emelyn, correct?" I said lookng at her.

NarutardDate: Su, 16.February.14, 11:27 AM | Message # 283
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I looked at him with angry tears. "Yeah."

EquinoxDate: Su, 16.February.14, 11:40 AM | Message # 284
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Maybe I could re-create Pompeii. It was a great town, from what I hear. Plenty of paintings of it. I could re-create whatever trade item or coinage they sell things for now, with magic. Give the proper amount of the magically created coinage, and she can buy me a good painting of Pompeii. Or maybe I could bribe people into letting me off the island. Once my floating castle plan is in action the soldiers wont be able to reach me anyways, they lack the wings to reach the castle.

Maybe I could just gather up magic in a crystal, and use the crystal to let me go invisible, and escape the island.

But who knows how far at sea we are, I might get tired.

It would take months of charging it full of energy to have it let me float on the water to rest, though. It would be tiresome to build up that much energy in it, hope it doesn't explode, and keep my body in shape from the withering effect as well.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 11:47 AM | Message # 285
Commander
Aplha:

"Listen...when Rachel told me you were to live here...I was against it" I said looking at her. "Not just cause of the tensions but because Vampires and Werewolves live two completly diffrent ways." I then said "But..." I said looking at her "I changed my mind, when I remebered something a very wise woman told me once."

I smiled at her and said "Just cause things live diffrently doesn't make one better than the other" I said quoting, Rosaline. "Your mother was a very wise woman."

Vladimir:

"The King and Queen of the Vampires rules over the entire vampire poplulation of this island, and also is incharge of negotiating peace with our neighbors....the Werewolves" I said quietly. "Also, being the heads of the coven we speak with Rachel regulary about conditions of this castle and update her on how life goes on" I said looking at him. "Also please do not speak ill of my wife...her and my daughter have a tense relationship, but you did not awnser my question...where is Emelyn?"

(Yep, and thats where Emelyn is if you needed to know @Spetz)

NarutardDate: Su, 16.February.14, 11:50 AM | Message # 286
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
"I'm not speaking ill of the way you live, it's just not how I live. It's a tad hard to flip flop your entire life overnight."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 11:52 AM | Message # 287
Commander
Rachel:

I was in Allteron's cell. "I got good news" I said with a smile "Just got off the phone with the goverments and I convinced them to increase our supply, next week we are going to begin construction on a more...roomier pin for our "Beasts" I said with a smile. "And I want your help with the designs my good Alteron, I think you're the only one who'd help me out with this"

Leigion looked at me and said "Can we request personalized pin?"

"You most certainly can" I said with a smile then looked at Allteron.

EquinoxDate: Su, 16.February.14, 11:55 AM | Message # 288
"Gladly. When do we begin construction, and where? I have plans in place for what I will do with my own pen, personally."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 12:05 PM | Message # 289
Commander
Rachel:

"The Supplies will be here next week for construction. I was thinking sort of a big castle...one big enough for everyone has enough room to have their own room customized to their liking, and one big courtyard for activities" I then paused "Another idea is to have a temple of sorts..." I then said to Alterron. "And since upgrading the 'Beast' pin was brought to my attention by you Allteron...I think its only fair I make you the head of not only the 'Beasts' but the entirety of the Danger Zone as well, if you are up for it"

Alpha:

"Okay then, how about after I finished Ray's training we go to Rachel and request a few things to make you feel more at home?"

Vladimir:

"None taken, and we do have a corener, the thing is when Vampires die they turn to ash...so there's not much to examine. I can take you to her ashes if you wish"

(Yeah sure)

NarutardDate: Su, 16.February.14, 12:09 PM | Message # 290
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I nodded thankfully.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 1:13 PM | Message # 291
Commander
Alpha;

"Okay then, but Ray has to come first...other wise he might eat you in your sleep" I then paused "So can you be a dear and grab that steel pot" I said pointing to it. "Cause I have a feeling that Ray is going to be...difficult...for his training"

Vladimir:

I sighed and just took him to the ashes anyways. "Here you go...examine that"

(Spoilers: Rosaline was posioned)

AnchorageDate: Su, 16.February.14, 1:50 PM | Message # 292
Colonel general
Darren

I hand Alpha the pot, still playing with the small rock.

NarutardDate: Su, 16.February.14, 2:29 PM | Message # 293
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I watched him leave and looked at Darren. "Thanks for staying."

AnchorageDate: Su, 16.February.14, 3:09 PM | Message # 294
Colonel general
Darren

I nod, smiling. "Did they give you like a timeframe of how long you have to stay here?'

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 3:25 PM | Message # 295
Commander
Alhpa:

"Thank you" I walked back grabbed Ray and pulled him next to them. I thne stuffed him in the pot

Ray:

"THE HELL MAN!" I said stuggling.

"Its solid steel" Alpha said to me from outside the pot. "There's only one way out...and thats to transform into your beast form."

I yelled out "WASN"T THE HOLE POINT OF TODAY SO WE CAN DO THAT!?"

"I told you my meathod was unorthidox...You are a half man half wolf type...you are already in firm control of you man side...you must find away to tame the beast inside you. Once you do that the pot will break letting you out. However, this will take a while so I brought you to Emelyn and Darren so you have company at least"

"WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I"M GONNA SHOVE MY BOOT SO FAR UP YOUR....I was then cut off by Alpha closing the lid

Vladimir:

"Yes we have a few...but we usually drain them...we don't use rat poison"

EquinoxDate: Su, 16.February.14, 3:39 PM | Message # 296
"I genuinely good idea. However, might I ask, what all is contained within the danger zone? Depending on that, I will change my plans accordingly."

"Also, do we have any vacant mountains to base the building on? I find mountains the easiest place for beasts to live in, but the smell of dragonkind wavers in some of the mountain areas. I would require a large, two to four mile area, to do the construction for the danger zone, to the utmost proper."

NarutardDate: Su, 16.February.14, 4:15 PM | Message # 297
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I shook my head. "No, they didn't."

RazDate: Su, 16.February.14, 4:38 PM | Message # 298
Commander
Razarel
Not sensing anyone nearby I finally allowed myself to double of in pain, 21 days, 21 days sense I last fed, it made me vulnerable, god damn vampirisim.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 16.February.14, 4:47 PM | Message # 299
Commander
Rachel:

"Mostly our more unsavory citizens...like Zombies, other less reasonable  beasts. I'll give you the full list when we get castle built" I then paused and said "As for the location...There is one mountain range on the far end of the Danger Zone, but its to far out for it to be any use...there is an unspoiled woodland area near the current Pin...its about five miles so that should be more than enough space"

Vladimir:

I paused and looked shocked. "What...P..Poison...someone poisoned her..." I then thought "The only one who practices Alchemy is Grace...but..."

Ray:

I tried to kick the lid open but I hurt my foot and screamed out "Ow!"

AnchorageDate: Su, 16.February.14, 4:47 PM | Message # 300
Colonel general
Darren

I look over, "Well, what do you wanna do?"

Search: