Forum moderator: Narutard  
Isle of Zanna
NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 8:59 PM | Message # 651
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Emelyn
I looked at him quietly.

Tharuin
I have him a warning look as Moraine's red eyes moved to him. The temperature dropped further as her lips raised in a snarl. "It is late."

Reagan
I landed in the mouth of the cave and instantly regretted it. Mother looked to me. "So she does exist."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:03 PM | Message # 652
Commander
Group: Administrators
Razarel
"What, it's true, though I bet you don't know what I mean." I said then started towards the graveyard.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.April.14, 9:05 PM | Message # 653
Commander
Ray:

I grew nervous again

Vladimir:

I felt myself growing impatient

*Flashback*

Vladimir:

I kissed Rosaline on the lips when our wedding was announced. I then turned and saw something I didn't want to see, a man...with fur...coming out of his ears. A horrible beastly werewolf, I won't let him ruin me or Rosaline's happiness. I'll do whatever it takes..

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:12 PM | Message # 654
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I followed him. "So why did you want me?"

Reagan
I backed up slightly till my heels were hanging off the edge. "You, Miss Princess, we're going to have a long talk." She glared at me and I shrank away. "I don't want to be queen like you," I mumbled.

Tharuin
"Girls, now isn't the time."

RazDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:14 PM | Message # 655
Commander
Razarel
"You're of weak blood, but it's clearer and stronger, plus I heard from the Dragons that something was making it uneasy over there."

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.April.14, 9:17 PM | Message # 656
Commander
Ray:

I whispered to Aelia. "Should we go?"

Vladimir:

Still walking

*Flashback*

Vladimir:

I was silent as I looked at Rosaline, who said "So what do you think of Rachel's bold little statement?" She started

"I'm okay with...some of it" I said quietly

I then heard her sigh "Vladimir, we talked about this" Rosaline said with a slight groan. "Just because werewolves did horrible things to you, doesn't mean all werewolves are bad"  I hmphed, and then Rosaline said  "Promise me something okay?" I looked at her and she said "Don't let hatred consume you. I love you to much for that"

NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:19 PM | Message # 657
The Reaper of Threads
Aelia
I shook my head. "She'll roast us,"

Reagan
"I don't want to turn into a hateful creature like you," I mumbled and I jumped out of the cave, shifting mid air. As I shot away I felt the air tremble and she flew out after me. I flew faster, terrified.

Tharuin
"Well...that's not good."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.April.14, 9:23 PM | Message # 658
Commander
Ray;

"Should we stop them?" I said quietly

*Flashback*

Vladimir:

I sighed, froathing at the bit. I hate those stupid werewolf, and vampire peace meeting. That idiotic, moronic, wolf sits right infront of me. I wont' let him endanger our family. Rosaline can have her ltitle family, but she will see I'm right soon.  She will...she has to.

My thoughts were interrupted by Rosaline coming in and smiling ear to ear. I said, putting on a fake happiness for her, because I knew she needed that "So, how was the doctors"

Rosaline smiled greater, "Vladdy, I have great news!"

NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:25 PM | Message # 659
The Reaper of Threads
Tharuin
"No...no we shouldn't." I sighed. "Are you two hungry?"

Reagan
I flew higher, hoping the crisp cold air would be too much for her.

Emelyn
I looked at him. "So you're saying I'm not weak...or...?"

RazDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:29 PM | Message # 660
Commander
Razarel
I looked up at the sky and thought I saw something disappear into the clouds. I paused for a second as I realized it was Reagan, then I saw the other dragon going after her, and it didn't look friendly. I spun the grenade launcher on my finger and pointed to the sky then fired. The round flew up until it hit Reagan in the tail causing a smoke screen.

(It wouldn't cause any actually lethal, maybe a bit of bruising for a dragon.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:32 PM | Message # 661
The Reaper of Threads
Emelyn
I looked up and grew concerned. Rea...Flames lit the sky as Mrs. Moraine roared loudly. I swallowed. "Rea.."

Reagan
I shrank down and plummeted towards the earth. I needed to get away. Oh she was so mad.

EquinoxDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:32 PM | Message # 662
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Vlad's probably gonna see that smoke in the air.)
I spotted a burst of smoke in the distant air.

"Oh, it seems people are causing trouble in the distance again. Oh well, nothing I can do, right, Chuckles?"

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:33 PM | Message # 663
Commander
Razarel
I looked straight up at her and made eye contact then waved to her.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.April.14, 9:39 PM | Message # 664
Commander
Ray:

"Maybe a little" I said quietly

Vladimir:

I saw he smoke in the air and decided to head back

*Flashback*

Vladimir:

I was holding my baby girl in my arms. Now I know I must find a away to expose these werewolves for what they are. I will not let my child be harmed by them. I swear it.

NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:44 PM | Message # 665
The Reaper of Threads
Tharuin
I led them back into the caves.

Reagan
I opened my wings and landed beside them. "Hi Raz, Hi Emmy. Are we going somewhere? Let's go!" I tied my hair back, sucking in my bleeding lip.

Emelyn
"Everything's just going to shit, isn't it?"

RazDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:48 PM | Message # 666
Commander
Razarel
I took off my coat and wrapped it around Reagan then put my Fedora on her head, "You look better in red, then again, everything does." I said with a smile, disguising her slightly. I kept walking but turned around to look at Emelyn while I did, "You are weaker than me, but I was trained to be powerful, having this vamperic blood just made me stronger." I said, still smiling.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.April.14, 9:54 PM | Message # 667
Commander
Ray:

I looked at the father and asked "Not to be nosy, but...does this happen often?

*Flashback*

Vladimir:

Another day in the peace talks, another day I feel like I need to bathe after I'm done. I decided to get up and explore Rachel's new facility she got as a donation from the United States, whne I saw a file cabinet with the named Scrapped Plans. I opened it and saw old files and my jaw dropped at what I saw. These were all...genocidal files. There was a file to wipe out every one of a certain race that lived on the island. I turned and saw Rachel, and she quickly took those away from me. "Vlad...you really shouldn't have saw those, I was less..."

"You have files...on how to kill us all..." I said processing this. Moments of silence and I finally asked "Why?"

She sighed "When I first started this Island, I needed to have contingency plans if things went wrong. If a race decided to revolt, and not take orders from a "ghost" So, in my haste, I made these plans to eliminate any rebelling race." I sighed "The thing is, after a while I started ot realize it was INSANE...I needed to put my trust into the people who lived here." I sighed "I'm not proud of those files, I've been meaning to destroy them for some time"

I paused and took a lighter and set them all ablaze. "This stays between us..." I said looking at Rachel, hiding one plan I didnt' destroy, Operation: Blood Moon. A plan to wipe out all Werewolves on the island.

NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 9:58 PM | Message # 668
The Reaper of Threads
Tharuin
I looked at him. "Yes. My wife and our daughter don't see eye to eye often."

Emelyn
"I have powers," I offered, holding out my hand. Shadows swirled around my arm.

Reagan
I slipped my arms through the coat sleeves as I looked at Emelyn. "You didn't have those before," I commented.

RazDate: Su, 13.April.14, 10:07 PM | Message # 669
Commander
Razarel
I grinned as it started to rain, "Nice power ya got there, just rendered it moot though."

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.April.14, 10:14 PM | Message # 670
Commander
Ray:

"SOrry to hear that sir" I said quietly

*Flashback*

Vladimir:

After I got Operation Blood Moon, my mood shifted to actual joy. I finally have a way to end this all, but I need time to make it not look to obvious, and for the set up. A week went by though...

Rosaline's peace talks are starting to work, they are starting to break through to our daughter, and some of the coven members. I'll talk with her about it, but will she be willing to accepting of Operation Blood Moon as me. My train of thought was interrupted by Grace. She truly understands the reality of werewolves like me. She sat next to me and said to me "King Vladimir...I'm glad I could speak with you alone" She said looking nervous.

My thoughts of the perfect world stopped with this, this was odd to say the least. I then said "What is it Grace, you seemed troubled?" She then kissed my cheek, and I paused at that. "Oh..."

Grace looked away. "I'm sorry, your majesty I...I'll leave you be" She ran away from me. Well this is an interesting devolopement. I then paused and started to formulate something. Rachel would find out about me eventually, and I'll probably die after the perfect world, but...what if I had the perfect scape goat.

My mind went to Rosaline, she wouldn't agree with my plan...I know it...but...at the same time. I think I can give us both what we want. I looked at Grace's alchemy set, and paused. If Rosaline died...she wouldn't see the werewolf free world, and have a place of peace that she wanted.

I started to debate for hours on this, until finally it came to be the most reasonable course of actions

*Later*

I sat next to Rosaline, and put the poison in her drink, and just watched her drink. She excused herself, and then went to her chambers. I went to her room and she looked at me and said "Vladimir...I was poisioned...I think Grace has gone CRAZY...force her to make an antidote quick!" I paused and got up "Vladdy?"

I sighed "Rosaline..die with dignity"

She paused "You...You did this?" She said with tears in her eye. "Why?" I was silent. "Its...the werewolves...isnt' it?" She got up and rushed past me, and I followed her to the diary room she had and was pounding at the door as she locked it. She muttered "Our daughter will NEVER be like you I swear it" She hid something and then fell over, dying.

I sighed and said "I'm sorry Rosaline, but for my plan to work...this was the only way. I love you...have a peaceful after life that you deserve." I turned and put on my best acting face, and called Rachel.

*End flashback*

(So, how were these flashbacks?)

NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 10:41 PM | Message # 671
The Reaper of Threads
(Good)
Emelyn
I looked at him with disappointment as Reagan cried out.

Reagan
"Ugh, really? Now my fire's going to be out for at least a day," I huffed.

Tharuin
"Cannot be helped."

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.April.14, 10:49 PM | Message # 672
Commander
(Really? :D)

Ray:

"So, what are we having to eat?" I asked, being nice and changing the subject

RazDate: Su, 13.April.14, 10:53 PM | Message # 673
Commander
Razarel
I turned around then stopped Reagan to put my grenade launcher in there and pull out my collapsible scythe.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 13.April.14, 10:55 PM | Message # 674
The Reaper of Threads
Reagan
"Your jackets really heavy," I mumbled.

Emelyn
I sighed quietly.

Tharuin
I shrugged

Dillon0909Date: Su, 13.April.14, 10:57 PM | Message # 675
Commander
Ray:

I smiled and said 'Thank you for having us over" I said minding my manners.

Search: