Fr, 26.April.24, 9:01 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Class Of Heroes (No, it's not a Superhero thread.)
Class Of Heroes
EquinoxDate: Tu, 07.July.15, 1:29 AM | Message # 76
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
-Mathias-
"Can't say I've heard that one before, but I suppose you're right. Although this is coming from a Diablos, after all."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Tu, 07.July.15, 1:31 AM | Message # 77
Commander
Gainell
"Ey, I ain't evil, just an asshole, big difference."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Tu, 07.July.15, 5:35 PM | Message # 78
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
"I'm Cora, she's Ellie," Cora said, pointing at herself and Ellie.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Tu, 07.July.15, 6:40 PM | Message # 79
-Mathias-
I looked back at them. She's quite bold when she speaks, she is. The Gnome seems to bide her time when it comes to speaking, on the other hand.

RazDate: Tu, 07.July.15, 10:02 PM | Message # 80
Commander
Olive
I looked over at Coppa and Ruote and as I did I saw Mr.Dante walk in.

Dante
"Students, to your seats! Homeroom is in session!" I said then looked over the group of children that inhabited my Homeroom. "I'm Mr.Dante your homeroom teacher for this year. Yes, well, first things first. Time to choose a class representative." I went silent for a moment as I looked over the class again, "Olive, you do it." Olive stood and looked at me in surprise, "What!? Uh, what about nominations?" She said, "I can't do it! I'm already on the Library Committee...it's too much!" I glared at her "Silence. Your excuses are rejected. It's you." She sat down at the remark with a strange whining sound, "Look. This is not a party, a vacation, or a retreat. This is a serious school for serious adventurers. What you will learn is that death and adventure go hand in hand, and it's my job to prepare you - no, to steel you, for the challenges ahead! In my class, I expect you to suck it up and behave as if your life hangs on my every utterance...Because it just may." I left a small pause then continued, "And so...all my edicts will be obeyed without question. understand?" I waited to see if anyone would speak up against me.

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpre....umb.jpg

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Tu, 07.July.15, 10:14 PM | Message # 81
-Mathias-
I watched carefully.

So this is Dante...

NarutardDate: We, 08.July.15, 0:34 AM | Message # 82
The Reaper of Threads
To Cora, he seemed pretty tough. Good, she liked a challenge. Ellie was listening quietly.

RazDate: We, 08.July.15, 1:30 AM | Message # 83
Commander
Dante
Since no one spoke up I continued, "Good. Now then, you'll have access to the Beginner's Brush from here on. Don't let the name fool you. You can die there just like anywhere else. Be sure to stop in at the Library to get a campus tour before you head out. And remember, anything worth doing is worth doing wholeheartedly. Good luck." I left, that was the end of the day's class, next class would actually consist of work.

Gainell
I watched Dante leave and looked over at the others, "See, harsh, not mean." I said then saw Olive slam her head against her desk.

Olive
I pulled my head off the desk after a moment, "This. Is. Sooooooooooo ANNOYING! Oouugh!"

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: We, 08.July.15, 1:39 AM | Message # 84
-Ben-
"If you keep bashing your head into the desk, your schedule may clear up." I stood up. Time to head to the library before I go cutting my way through that beginners maze.

NarutardDate: Tu, 14.July.15, 4:08 PM | Message # 85
The Reaper of Threads
Cora met Ellie's gaze and shrugged. Might as well go to the library.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 8:57 AM | Message # 86
Commander
Name: Scott Maxwell
Race: Fairy
Appearance: 4'7", Caucasian, Pale, lithe, Tired, Messy short Burgundy colored hair, Dark brown eyes, wears the School's standard uniform, but with a few extra pouches attached to the inside which holds metal plates to add armor to his uniform, Instead of the standard uniform pants he wears cargo jeans with Velcro straps on the pockets, Wears long steel reinforced boots, Multiple ammo pouches are wrapped around his legs, a holster rest on each side of his waist, He has a massive Satchel hanging off his shoulder.
Class: Gunner
Bio: Scott has been a student at the School for 2 years now, but has gained more experience than most others, and so has become the go to person for difficult requests. He's trained in a few different Classes.
Extra: His weapons are Single-Action .44 Magnum Revolvers

Name: Koneko
Race: Felpur
Appearance: http://dyamode.deviantart.com/art/Neko-warrior-Render-365396470
Class: Berserker
Bio: Koneko joined along with Scott and they were quickly assigned to the same group, and tended to work rather well, though Koneko seems slightly insane and is very protective of Scott, refusing to let him enter a labyrinth alone. She's very unlikely to speak and leaves that mostly up to Scott.
Extra: She started training as a berserker as soon as she got the chance and as such, has gained much more experience as that than Scott has at any other class.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Th, 16.July.15, 9:04 AM

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 9:05 AM | Message # 87
Commander
Gainell
I stood up and patted Olive on the shoulder then walked out of the room towards the library.

Scott
I wandered through the courtyard singing quietly to myself as Koneko followed close behind me.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 9:37 AM | Message # 88
-Mathias-
As I arrived at the library, I began looking for the large group that would most likely assemble for the tour, before joining them.

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 9:55 AM | Message # 89
The Reaper of Threads
Cora stuck her hands in her pockets as they walked, looking at the gathering crowd. She was always uncomfortable in crowds, which is why she had liked their class. Ellie stepped closer to her as they walked.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 9:59 AM | Message # 90
Commander
Scott
I glided into the Library, I was asked by Ms.Vese to help with it. I saw a rather large Celestian standing in the middle of the room. I flew over to him, "Ey kid, you here for a tour?"

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 10:49 AM | Message # 91
-Mathias-
"Yes I am. Are you?" I asked.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 11:15 AM | Message # 92
Commander
Scott
"Naw, I'm a second year, I was asked by the Vice to help give tours." I said then looked at Koneko, who walked right to my side and glared at The Celestian, "Hey, quit that." I said and tapped her on the head.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 11:49 AM | Message # 93
"I see. And who is your friend here?" I said, looking at the Felepur.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 1:27 PM | Message # 94
Commander
Scott
"She's...Oh shit, that's right, I never introduced myself either, Well, I'm Scott, she's Koneko, we're both Second-years. Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm used to everyone knowing me." I said as I scratched the back of my head with a stupid smile on my face.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 2:16 PM | Message # 95
-Mathias-
"That's alright, nice to meet you both, Scott and Koneko. So are you actually leading a tour, or just helping someone else give the tour?"

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 2:29 PM | Message # 96
Commander
Scott
"Oh, I'm doing some, Koneko's just kinda...Uh, coming with, I think." I say, "Did you not come with anyone?"

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 2:38 PM | Message # 97
-Mathias-
"I came to the school alone, but I have some new acquaintances that will most likely be coming through the door soon." I glanced back for a second, before returning my view to these two.

RazDate: Th, 16.July.15, 2:48 PM | Message # 98
Commander
Scott
"Oh, alright then, I say we wait for them, more people, less time." I say and stretch

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Th, 16.July.15, 5:54 PM | Message # 99
The Reaper of Threads
Cora and Ellie walked in, Cora turning steadily more and more red with frustration. Ellie was gripping her hand tightly, dragging her towards Mathais because he was easily spotted. "We'd like to go on a tour," Ellie said.

EquinoxDate: Th, 16.July.15, 9:48 PM | Message # 100
-Mathias-
"Forgive me for asking you two, but is the Diablos coming as well? I'd like to know before I say this is everyone I'm waiting on." I asked of the Brahamun and Gnome.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Class Of Heroes (No, it's not a Superhero thread.)
Search: