Fr, 26.April.24, 6:31 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Class Of Heroes (No, it's not a Superhero thread.)
Class Of Heroes
RazDate: Sa, 04.July.15, 5:50 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(I'm taking this from the Manual of the game's sequel. I'll be putting it below, because the Dwarves are a bit different in this and I don't know how to describe them, or I'm too lazy, I'ma go with both.)

One of the most mysterious places of this world since the dawn of this world is the Labyrinth, a maze-like area packed with death and monsters. Occasionally, they grant who dare to enter them the opportunity for wealth and fame, but mostly they deal in death. Sad, awful, ignominious death.

Death in these labyrinths can come in many forms. poison water, electrified walls, sudden-confusion panels, black passages where light cannot penetrate and even exceptional hearing cannot help - Failure is the status quo, given the challenges.

Those that brave these mysterious places are known as Adventurers, and as one might expect given the odds, they are in increasingly short supply - or rather they were. Schools have been created with the express purpose of cultivating the best of the best to replenish the ranks of the Adventurers.  

This year another group of bright and energetic youths will walk through the doors of those schools/ learning the tools of the trade, the art of the blade, and skill or magic that will enable them to graduate as the next Class of Heroes.

(Aight, now that I finally finished that I can get to the CS and Rules.)

Rules:
I'm sure you all know the General stuff by now.

No over powered crap with no reason or explanation.

We are High schoolers, so, yeah, Teenagers.

Each race has certain restriction on class choices, like Fairies can't be warriors for obvious reasons. I won't stop any of you from trying that, but your character can't just suddenly be very proficient at any class, especially with classes they aren't suited towards.

Not all races get along well, so keep that in mind, not saying you have to act heavily on that, but there is tension between some races.

Aight, here's the one...uh...Manual for the game, it actually helps describe some stuff like which races gets on with other races.
http://www.gaijinworks.com/OnlineM....dpi.pdf

Character Sheet:
Name: 
Appearance: 
Class: 
Bio: 
Extra: (I'd suggest that if you choose a class that the race isn't suited towards, then explain how your Character makes up for their lack of racial proficiency.)

Extra Information
I MIGHT NEED TO TEAR ASS THROUGH THE GAME I'M IN, I FORGOT A LOT OF IT, BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO DO IT QUICKLY, please don't get mad if I use filler content while I try to tear ass through the story. I remember a bit, mainly plot points.

If you want to know which race is or isn't suited to a class, just ask me and I'll list them off.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Su, 05.July.15, 8:44 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(So, since dragon knight is a Bahamun only thing I'll be a bahamun and all that, but do I need to start out as a warrior or can I start out as an advanced class like dragon knight?)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 05.July.15, 9:06 PM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(BAHAMUN YESSS Also can we make two characters?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 5:35 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Equinox: I should explain there are three Schools, the starting school does not teach Dragon knight,  which is actually a slightly magical warrior.

Naru: Yeah, I actually figured you'd like Bahamun, they're terrible mages and their wings are not really suited towards flight.

I should explain the Special Classes, they can be done as soon as you make the character, but some school don't teach some ways and some schools do, Dragon Knight (for example) is taught at the Physical Combat school if I can recall, but not at the magic school. I think some classes race specific, such as Dragon knight, but things like Alchemist and Gunner are free for anyone to use, again, at a slight disadvantage. Dragon Knight and Beast are restricted, Beast to Felpur, Dragon knight to Bahamun.

Man, there's a chunk more information I should explain...

Magic learned isn't forgotten just because you switch classes, so if you were a Mage then went Warrior, you'd still have the magic, but due to focusing mainly on physicality, the magic will be a fair bit weaker. The Novice can be a bit misleading, they're capable of using any gear, even if class restricted, though the downside is they don't get skills outside their racial. Two classes have their magic restricted, Beast and Berserker, so they're incapable of using any magic they've learned up to that point, unable, not forgotten.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 5:48 PM | Message # 5
(Well, it'd be a bit silly for us to both be Bahamuns with so few of us around to join these RPs. I'd be a beast but Felepurs look like massive moeshits so no thanks. Any recommendations Raz?)

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 5:53 PM | Message # 6
Commander
For you...Probably a Celestian, I'm going to be a Diablos, because I like them in the game, besides, you can make multiple characters, and it'd probably be best. The parties consist of 6 people at most...I'm actually thinking I'll let some skills slide by class changes.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 6:01 PM | Message # 7
(What basic and advanced class would you recommend for a celestian? Also, it would seem we'd be on different teams then according to the affinity stuff. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting incompatible. I figured fallen angel was a thing for celestians going towards bad, but it's not specific apparently. It's just a scythe using class.)

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 6:07 PM | Message # 8
Commander
Well, you know how I get upset with Dillon, but I can still work with him? It's like that, people that don't like each other can work together, but people who get on better with others can fight better, like how me and you work well together. That's affinity, how much you like a person, Celestians just don't tend to like Diablos, but that's a simple thing that your character can just ignore if that's apart of their character.

Fallen Angels are evil, though that can be changed. But yeah, they're mage warriors, they can use all weapons warriors can, they're just portrayed with scythes more. That weapon thing is bullshit, my Novice is a front line Gun user.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 6:16 PM | Message # 9
(Alright, so what do I put for my class then when I make my CS? Do I put fallen angel, or do I need to start out as a starter class and eventually earn fallen angel?)

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 6:18 PM | Message # 10
Commander
Starter, I'd say Warrior at first, you can change at any time, but Fallen is at the Magic school.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 6:23 PM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
(What is the average ages?)

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 6:25 PM | Message # 12
Commander
It never says, let's assume normal Human age for Highschool for all of them, because trying to figure that out would lead to insanity.

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 6:49 PM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Cora Bahamun

Race:  Bahamun

Appearance:  (attach. 1)

Class:  Warrior

Bio:  Cora is brash and unpredictable. In her house she was the youngest and the only girl: aka, overlooked and forgotten. When she was accepted to the Class of Heroes, she knew it was her chance to prove herself just as good as her brothers and family before her. This in turn makes her very competitive, but also very hard working. Though she gets along poorly with everyone, she understands teamwork well.
Cora met Ellie when she was four years old, and Ellie was just two. From that first moment, Ellie treated her normally, not like she was some conceited bahamun. They've been inseparable since.

Extra: Cora isn't an easy friend to anyone. It's only because of Ellie being her close companion that she is able to interact with others. When Ellie is around, Cora's interactions go better.

------------------------------------

Name:  Ellie Tour

Race:  Gnome

Appearance:  (attach. 2)

Class:  Sorcerer

Bio:  Ellie found her Earthly medium and made with it what looked like a small human child. She met Cora not two days later and has remained at Cora's side from that day forward. She is fiercely loyal but quiet, though when she speaks, for sure everyone hears.

Extra:  Ellie, though younger than Cora, is very protective of the Bahamun.
Attachments: 8441679.jpg (270.7 Kb) · 0889288.jpg (15.8 Kb)

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 7:22 PM | Message # 14
Character Sheet:
Name:  Mathias Villabin
Age: 18 (unless celestians are the generic "super old compared to humans while super young for themselves" thing)
Race:  Celestian
Appearance:  (It's really hard to find an angel that isn't female, super manly man, or a walking piece of metal) Caucasian, 6'2, athletically built like a runner, short blond hair stopping around his ears, light blue eyes, wears brown leather tunic and pants lined with white, with a thin sheet of iron made into the clothing to make it a comfortable and semi-flexible armor. Wears matching shoes. Has that feathery halo thing all celestians apparently have.
Class:  warrior
Bio:  Mathias has always had a thirst for adventure. His parents raised him to strive to be the best at everything, and he has been phenomenal in anything he's put his mind to his entire life. As such, failure is nothing but an empty threat to him. A reminder of what he will be if he doesn't put his all into everything he does. Strict and judging, Mathias despises anything holding back progress. His own, or others all the same. If you can't keep up, don't expect him to be kind to you. Can deal with being around Diablos as long as they can keep pace. Gets along fine with anyone who can keep his pace, but has the utmost respect and borderline reverence for anyone who can outpace him.
Extra:  He is basically impossible to anger normally.

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 7:30 PM | Message # 15
Commander
Name:  Gainell Mammon
Race: Diablos
Appearance: http://img00.deviantart.net/a0b8/i/2012/282/b/e/class_of_heroes_diablo_male_by_merryrain15-d5hc971.jpg
Class: Novice
Bio: Gainell is an oddity, being a Diablos raised by a very odd family. His Mother is a Fairy and his Father a Khulaz, he was of course adopted at the age of 9 so he was quite aware of how much everyone dislikes Diablos, so when they adopted him he was very confused, but he never complained. Gainell was constantly made fun of because of his race and strange family, but he never let it get to him. At the age of 14 he learned that both of his parents were previous Adventurers and that one of the reasons they were drawn to adopting him was because they also traveled with a Diablos who seemed very scary and violent, but once they were placed in his teamed they realized that he was a very kind individual. He actually managed to get the two of them together, but he died protecting them in a Labyrinth. They actually gave Gainell that man's last name, Mammon. After learning of this he tried desperately to get into an adventurer's school to honor his namesake.
Extra: He does tend to come off as rude and mean, but it's mainly just him cracking jokes or messing with people. He seems to have an affinity for most classes, but seems less skilled in them than others. He's rather short for a Diablos, standing 5'1". He's a decent cook and can sew. He has brown hair and is rather pale.

Persona Non Grata

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 7:40 PM | Message # 16
Commander
Well, should we start?

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 7:42 PM | Message # 17
(We can, but you'll have to lead as I have no idea what we're doing.)

NarutardDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 7:42 PM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
(I concur with Equi)

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 7:45 PM | Message # 19
Commander
Well feel free to have your characters interact before they actually get inside the school, this'll take a bit.

I'M DUMB AND WRONG!

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Mo, 06.July.15, 7:47 PM

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 7:57 PM | Message # 20
Commander
(We will be referred to as "The Students", or "The Group" when interacting as a collective with people.)
    A Human girl stands in front of the school entrance with her eyes closed and smelling the air, "I can Hardly believe I'm here... A whole new start. My exciting, new campus life begins now!" She says with a giggle. When she turns around and sees the students she jumps a bit and rubs the back of her head, "Oh, erm...uuhhh...Hello!" She says, after composing herself again, "My name's Olive, pleased to meet'cha! Are you new students?"

Gainell
I stood in the back of the group, pretty much hidden by this giant of a Celestian. I tried getting past him to introduce myself.

(I'm lazy, here's Olive   http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/3/9/3/gfs_256936_2_3.jpg    )

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 8:03 PM | Message # 21
-Mathias-
"We are, madam. I am Mathias." I was basically unaware of the diablos trying to get around me.

(Is it a super huge group, or just us? I'm curious for a visual factor.)

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 22
Commander
(We're the only ones that stopped, the others just sorta branched out to wander the school. Plus she said her name.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 8:07 PM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
Cora and Ellie stood relatively close to each other but a bit separate from the ground. Ellie had tried to get Cora closer to the small group to no avail. Cora herself was picking her nails, observing the others. ""Cora and Ellie are we," Cora said, surprising Ellie. Cora was never the first to speak of the two.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 8:12 PM | Message # 24
(Well I meant like if she's a fellow student or not, but oh well. I'll go ahead and change it.)

RazDate: Mo, 06.July.15, 8:20 PM | Message # 25
Commander
Olive
I looked over at the Bahamun and Gnome then the Celestian, "I'm a student here, just like you guys, though I probably know a bit more about it than you, hehe." She said with a giggle then I saw the Diablos that was being blocked by the Celestian, "Hey, nice little shadow you got there." I said.

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Class Of Heroes (No, it's not a Superhero thread.)
Search: