Fr, 19.April.24, 1:43 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Revamped) (Swords and Sorcery (Wait this soon?))
Three Kingdoms (Revamped)
EquinoxDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 11:07 AM | Message # 26
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(How long ago was the snow elves massacre? Will finish bio based on information.)
Character Sheet:

Name:  Syon (S-aye-ohn) Brolmak
Appearance: http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid....art.jpg (Closest to camera)
Race:  Snow elf
Nation:   Unaligned
Class:  Illusion assassin
Bio: A prodigy among the snow elves, Syon was acclaimed to be one of the greatest unconventional warriors of the snow elves. Deadly accurate with a bow, a master of flash step, able to react faster than normal, and madly unpredictable with a blade, Syon was a beast among men at the massacre of the snow elves. He killed many men that day, but many more friends and family died that day. In his humble abode hidden among the snow fifteen miles away from Azorah, Syon Collects some notible piece from each templar-type kill since the day of the massacre. He has killed seven Enforcers, five blood guards, and eighteen Templars.
Syon is a man reborn of hate. He hates humans for the death of his kind, he hates the other races for their inaction against this horror, and he hates the rebels for being weaklings, who only use the death of the snow elves as a marketing ploy to pull in more weaklings. Syon was born to Malfurion and Dalria Brolmak, two rather unremarkable snow elves. Peasants among peasants, they had no combat training themselves. When he was eight, he befriended a banished snow elf, who taught him at the age of 12 how to flash step. It wasn't easy, and combat at high speed tires him down quickly, but most opponents don't last that long. He has recently learned magic that allows him to create illusions.
Extra: He is currently developing his own brand of high speed defensive swordplay, that gives you the speed, without the threat to your durability.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 2:04 PM | Message # 27
Commander
(Ten years ago)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 2:14 PM | Message # 28
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(But the permission to TS......)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 4:27 PM | Message # 29
Commander
(A contest would be fine and TS is allowed) 

Veronica smiled "Ah Amelia, it's always nice to see you here"

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 5:56 PM | Message # 30
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia bowed low to the ground. "My Lady it is always good to see a friendly face. The same cannot be said for Empress Emily," she rubbed her bruised ribs to show a point. "I come with a letter from King Richard."

Ryker had reported to the queen before Amelia came in, now standing ram rod straight beside her.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 6:29 PM | Message # 31
Commander
Veronica got up and walked to her with a confused look on her face. "That's odd..." She said quietly "King Richard doesn't usually send letters to Elodus" 

She took the letter and opened it up and muttered to herself as she read to herself

Dear Queen Veronica Hollow,

I am proposing an idea...the Three Kingdoms have been without war for fifty years. The only battle we have seen is your minor incident with the Demon Queen and my current annoyance with the Rebellion. I believe it is time for the quarrels of our lands to come to a permanent end. Please come to Elodus...I have sent a letter to Empress Emily Azorah as well. 

Your Equal, 

King Richard Elodus the Fourth

EquinoxDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 7:05 PM | Message # 32
(Finished CS)

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 7:19 PM | Message # 33
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia waited quietly, studying the intricate hall they were in. She was always elated when she got to travel to the court halls of royalty, it was so dreamy. Princes, princesses, Dukes, Ladies, and Lords. She'd never owned a pretty dress in her life but she could imagine.

Ryker watched his queen. "Is everything alright my lady?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 9:43 PM | Message # 34
Commander
(Accepted) 

Veronica sighed and said "His majesty wants to meet with us..." She rubbed her head "To discuss peace talks...you know what that means...Amelia can I ask you a favor?" She cleared her throat "I need you to send a message to Bair, and all four members of the Council..." 

Bair in the meanwhile was practicing his swordplay. Death is sudden and quick, and often happens in a blink of an eye. Speed kills...

He was on the other side of the practice dummies and then all their heads flew off like they were cut clean off.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 9:49 PM | Message # 35
(Wow nice job Bair you asshole, now no one can use those training dummies)

-Syon-
I feel something bad happening today. I'm not sure what, but something very negative for me is approaching.

I exited my hut, heading out. Not towards Azorah. No, today is the day I go hunting for the more exotic people. To take the lives of those who took so many more, and those who let them do it!

Today, I hunt in Elodus.

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:21 PM | Message # 36
The Reaper of Threads
"Would you like it delivered by word of mouth or letter, your Majesty?" Amelia asked.

Ryker listened quietly.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:23 PM | Message # 37
Commander
Veronica groaned "Letter...word of mouth won't do any good with the Council"

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:48 PM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
Amelia pulled out pen and paper and sat on the ground. "Ready when you are."

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Revamped) (Swords and Sorcery (Wait this soon?))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: