Tu, 23.April.24, 5:10 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Revamped) (Swords and Sorcery (Wait this soon?))
Three Kingdoms (Revamped)
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 10:38 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(You're Probably wondering why the hell am I revamping this thread. It's not like it's dead or anything, it's just moving slowly. Well, my friend and I actually sort of Revamped the idea and well...I like the Revamped version better. No one has any obligations to join this, I just would really like it if you did) 

Azorah, Elodus, Hollow, these three kingdoms live in a constant state of peace and war. Centuries of conflict either inside the nations, between the nations, or if extreme all three at once in a brawl for supremacy. For now, the nations are at peace, however conflict is always looming in the distance.  

Our story begins in the Nation of Light, the Country of Elodus, the Oldest of the Three Kingdoms. Once a land ruled by a manaical elf named Drow, who loved nothing more than to murder humanity for sport, hunting them like a sick game. This elf's reign occurred over five hundred years ago, and his wrath extended across the whole nation. Yet he only harmed humans, which were the majority, orcs, the more peaceful snow-elf tribe, and any other non-human entity had nothing to fear from his wrath. 

That was until a man came, King Richard Elodus the first, who came and destroyed the cruel elf king and conquered this land for good of humanity. He was a just and fair ruler, however those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. 

In time, with humanity in power, Elodus, the royal faction especially, grew a rather large hatred for non-human creatures, a hatred that extends to the countries new ruler, King Richard Elodus the Fourth. Richard, like Drow before him, is seen as a tyrant towards non-human creatures, even breathing his name in their respective camps is considered a death wish. Because of this, many rebellions are formed, including one formed by a man known as Pendragon, a human trying his best to better life for non-humans in this land. 

In response, Richard created an elite order of guard, a guard that he personally over sees the training over, known as the Templar Order. The Templars, lead by a much kinder and much more respected across all races man called Vxal, this order is known for its obideance and loyalty to Richard. Sadly that has lead them to commit many a heinous deed, the most infamous being the wipe out of the Snow-Elf race, an attack that left very few survivors. 

Elodus is the richest land, and the most prosperous, among the other two lands all the problems that it has doesn't exist. It is often called the Nation of Heaven, though the royalty of Hollow and Azorah know better.

Azorah is next, the Country of Strength, also the most feared country in the Three Kingdoms. Azorah was founded by a man named Exodus Azorah, about two hundred and fifty years ago. Exodus was like any Elodisan, he hated non-humans until an incident where he was left for dead and then tended to by a race not that common in any of the three lands, Orcs. The more primal nature, and how they solved their problems was intriguing to him. When they had a problem, they settled it like men and brawled like beasts, thieves were not tolerated and were executed, and yet, despite the clear savagery, there was peace among the people. He grew to love it, love the brawls, love the savage nature, and loved the respect for their time honored traditions. 

When he left to tell his fellow Elodisans about how wonderful this new found honor was, Exodus was mocked relentlessly, to the point where he started to fight back and fight back he did, causing the first civil war. A war between  him and his orcs, and Elodus's army. Unfortunately for him, he lost, and was banished to a far off place with no life and nothing but snow and ice. However as any Azorahan will tell you, you throw one of them in a bad situation, they adapt. Adapt he did, with only himself and what remained of his army he grew a nation, a small nation at first, that allowed any with a strong heart and a willingness to battle inside of his land.

Overtime, he did get many humans, elves, dwarves, and orcs to come to his cold nation, and that caused Elodus's eyes to peer onto the honorable and traditional land, and the first war began. Elodus invaded Azorah with all it's might, however the tiny nation fought back, and fought back hard. Driving the invaders out of their home, because of this however, many Azorahans have a hatred of outsiders. 

Elodus has tried countless time to "tame a wild and savage land" however every time they have failed, which has caused Elodisans to fear the nation to their north. 

Azorah grew from that tiny kingdom, it has grown to a mighty and prosperous nation, with the oldest building being Castle Azorah. It is currently ruled by a woman acutally, Empress Emily Azorah. To her people she is a wise, honorable, and beautiful leader whose power is enough to shake the heavens. To other nations, she's a savage beast with no heart or remorse. Emily has noticed Elodus's Templar Order, and welcoming another nation formed the Blood-Guard, where the strongest is leader, a man known as Kaos. Kaos is feared amongst even Azorahans, he usually only comes with Emily when they have to deal with lousy "diplomatic relations" with their long time enemy. However, the stories behind this man are legendary. For Example: It's said they he destroyed a Snow Dragon, in one strike. 

Azorah's growth rivals that of Elodus's, however it's reputation is the worst. Many fear them at best, call them barbarians at worse. However it is still a mighty nation, and is a force to be reckoned with.

The youngest of the nations is Hollow, born only a mere fifty years ago, and is known as the nation of Darkness. This is due to the fact that everything that is considered taboo, dark, evil, or unnatural is all to common in Hollow, like Necromancy, Vampires, Werewolves, and other such beasts. (In fact Vampires are actually the majority in Hollow). 

Hollow's history is a tale of a man known as Aliester Hollow. He was in the Templar Order when it was known as the Elodus Elite, and was banished for the order because of a misunderstanding that accused him of speaking with the Undead. At the time Elodus was in battle with a nation known as the Dark Lands, lead by the Vampire King Lysander, Aliester decided to do something about and headed to this land. When he entered, he found a nation oppressed and a land suffering. Through much trial, Aliester formed a rebellion and struck against Lysander. The battle was long as it was bloody, however Aliester emerged both human and triumphant, and swore that Hollow would never be ruled by a monster ever again, be it literal or figurative. 

He formed the Council, an elite class of nobility that has powers that rival the royal faction of Hollow, however the final say on anything is up to the royal family, this was done to prevent madness, and to listen to the plight of his people. Because of how long the People of Hollow live, the council has not changed in fifty years. 

There is Doctor, a plague doctor necromancer who doesn't say a word, yet everyone can understand what he can say. He is a master of the dark arts, and taught Aliester and his family the abilities to wield shadows as weapons. 

Next is Margret, a vampiress who actually served under Lysander. She a kind and gentle soul, who believes in fair trial and believes that the only way Hollow is going to prosper like the other two nations is through love and compassion, not brutal force, however she also doesn't think Hollow should have a military so...

Victor is the exact opposite, he served under Lysander too and hated his tyranny. However he admired Lysander's more direct approach to ruling, he believes that Hollow should be like Azorah. A militant nation, what is focused on Glory and Establishing dominance. If there is a problem he is usually the one who wants to deal with it. However, he's a bit of an ass about it, and it annoys his fellow Councilmen to no end. 

Finally, there is Fenier, he's a werewolf who believes in class and dignity. If Victor is extreme force and Margret is extreme peace, Fenier is more in the middle, believing firmly in the firm but fair approach. He is often the one the royal family listens to the most, because of this. However he does have his flaws, like for example, hes a bit of prissy pants, caring more about beauty than function. 

Hollow may be young, but it has suffered a great tragedy, Aliester Hollow was murdered by a Demon Queen known as Nuit, when the nation's current ruler Veronica Hollow, was only five years old. Fourteen years later the Demon Queen did see justice, however Veronica is still only nineteen years old, the youngest ruler in the Three Kingdoms, a fact that her fellow rulers in Elodus and Azorah love to remind her. 

Before his death however, Aliester formed something to help with the growing pains of Hollow, and to combat the Templars should Elodus get any bright ideas, the Enforcers. Lead by a man who is about Veronica's age named Ryker, the Enforcers and considered the guardians of Hollow, espeically since on of the growing pains is that Hollow has a bit of a crime problem. 

Hollow, despite its dark nature, is actually a kind nation towards all who enter, outsiders or not. However, due to the fact of it's dark nature, it's reputation is on par with Azorah, if not worse. Elodus has a name for Hollow, the Nation of Fiends, Azorah's little nickname is "Untrained beasts." However despite this, Hollow is growing ever so slightly, becoming stronger by the day, despite it's set backs.

Character Sheet:  

Name:  
Race:  
Nation:  
Class:  
Bio:  
Extra:  

Rules:  

1. If you want to reserve any of the royal characters ask me before we begin. 

2. Any race is allowed I do not care what you are. 

3. This is a time of peace between nations. However inner problems are allowed (Like Elodus's rebellion) 

4. Standard RP rules. 

5. Have Fun.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 10:55 AM | Message # 2
Commander
(Warning Major Spoilers for the other thread as I am using the same character) 

Name:   Bair Blackmarsh
Appearance: (See Attachment) 
Race:   Human
Nation:   Hollow
Class:   Adventurer and National Hero
Bio:   The man known of Bair Blackmarsh has many nicknames, the Reaper, the Man trained by Death, the slayer of the Demon Queen, the Hero of Hollow, and one could go on for a while with that. However he didn't start out that way. Long ago, Bair was living under the teaching of a Vampire Priest by the name of Robert Blackmarsh, with dreams of adventure, lives of fancy, saving damsels, and fighting evil. Father Blackmarsh actually wanted Bair to become a priest like him. They clashed constantly, but Bair respected the heck out of the kind man who saved his land. 

However an agent of the Demon Queen, known as Aleozorh, slayed Father Blackmarsh, leaving Bair alone. However not for long, Aliester was in the process of creating the Enforcers at the time, something he sadly never saw being made, and met Bair along with Veronica. After Father Blackmarsh's demise, Aliester took Bair in to honor his friend. Around that time, Bair and Veronica ran into a bizzare man with a scythe on his back. 

After King Aliester's tragic death, the man revealed who he was. He was the Grim Reaper. Death himself had no love for Nuit, but couldn't directly kill her. He could however indirectly slay her. So while Veronica took the throne, Bair was taken for eight years training under Death himself. 

Bair, ironically with the help of Aleozorh of all creatures, returned and slayed Nuit with his newfound Hypersonic Swordplay. He is twenty times faster than a normal human, and is rarely ever blocked. He left for three years to pursue a life of adventure. After that he came back, to a rightfully angry Veronica, and now lives in the castle helping his best friend any way he can. 
Extra:  He's very causal with Veronica due to their history.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 11:00 AM | Message # 3
Commander
Dang it attachment...hang on...

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 11:02 AM | Message # 4
Commander
(Here we go This is Bair's look)
Attachments: 2020678.png (306.4 Kb)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 7:18 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(Bawp)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 18.September.15, 7:59 PM | Message # 6
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Trying to think of a new character, don't wanna just rehash the negative trinity. Mind if I take Fenier again if we ever get to that point in this new thread?)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 9:00 PM | Message # 7
Commander
(yeah sure)

NarutardDate: Fr, 18.September.15, 9:03 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Could you like, give a tl;dr for that monster wall?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 9:07 PM | Message # 9
Commander
(@Naru tl;dr? The heck in a hamsterball does this mean?)

NarutardDate: Fr, 18.September.15, 9:10 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
(Too long; didn't read, it's basically a summary)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 9:14 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(I can't really summarize this...honestly...this WAS the summary. I really, really, really, really think that should read it

I'll try my damnest though...

Elodus- Is pretty much the same, it's the oldest kingdom, has a lot of race relation issues, and is currently in a civil war. 

Azorah- Has changed into a land of snow and barbarians, and is the most feared Kingdom. 

Hollow- Pretty much the same, except Margret's name is now Veronica. Veronica is 19 now too )

EquinoxDate: Fr, 18.September.15, 10:33 PM | Message # 12
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Elodus= Oldest kingdom, tyrant elf king named Drow 500 years ago killed humans for fun. First king Richard Elodus killed Drow, he's a good king. Fourth Richard is Drow for non-humans. Pendragon rebels to protect non-humans. Templars led by respected Vxal formed. Very obedient, wiped out snow-elves barring few survivors. Elodus is richest and has problems other two don't have.)

(Azorah=Strongest country made by Exodus Azorah 250 years ago. Exodus is Elodisian. Hated non-humans until he was saved by orcs, who he learned from and followed in the footsteps of. People laughed. He started a civil war with is orcs, lost. Elodus wins,he gets sent to snowy area. Adapted and survived into a small nation that let anyone strong join. Elodus didn't like that, invaded, lost. Azorahns are xenophobic. Elodus tries multiple times, still loses. 2 spooky for elodus. Huge and powerful, led by Emily Azorah from Castle Azorah. She's wise, honorable, strong and brave. Non-Azorahns hate her. She made the blood guards, led by Kaos, to counter the templars. He's spooky. Only present with Emily for diplomacy with Elodus. He killed a snow dragon with this thumb. Azorah's strong and no one likes them.)

(Hollow=Created 50 years ago by Aliester Hollow. Full of dark and spooky shit not legal anywhere else, basically California. Like 70% vampires. Like California. Aliester is templar accused of calling the dead hotline during war against dark lands led by Vampire king Lysander. Life in the dark lands sucked. He formed a rebellion. Rekt lysander's army, took over hollow, no monsters allowed in fort kickass. Council formed. Council is important, but over-ruled by royalty. Council has always been the same. Doctor, Victor, and Fenier basically the same. Margaret the Vampire is a pacifist. Aliester murdered 14 years ago by Nuit the demon, who is later killed. New queen, Veronica,  was 5 at his death, and is youngest leader at 19. Aliester had formed The Enforcers to counter Templars and help out. Led by young man named Ryker. Hollow is basically as bad as Azorah. Hollow is basically Detroit 2015.)

(Full summary.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.September.15, 10:39 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(I...I have nothing...Don't appreciate the cheap shots but yeah..that's...that's pretty much it XD)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 20.September.15, 1:20 AM | Message # 14
Commander
(is anyone gonna join this thing?)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 20.September.15, 2:33 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(Please?)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 12:24 PM | Message # 16
Commander
(Oh yeah Equi you can take Fenir if it gets to this point.)

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:03 PM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
Name: Ryker Dare

Appearance:

Race: Human

Class: Leader of the Enforcers

Nation: Hollow

Bio: Ryker takes great pride in his position as Captain, loyal to kin and country, there's no man more worthy of the title. The only problem is Bair. Cocky, idiotic, asshole, prick are Ryker's favorite words to describe the Hero of Hollow. Ryker's pride is stifled only because of Bair and the fact that Ryker has never gotten the upper hand on him, once. Ryker worked so hard to earn this position and it was overlook because Bair trounced around the castle like he owns it.

Extra: Ryker is currently on a scouting mission to the border.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Amelia Cleary

Appearance:

Race: Human

Class: Messenger

Nation: Elodus

Bio: Amelia is the captain of the messengers, a title she is very proud of despite the young age. She and her horse Shadow are the swiftest travelers in all three lands. And that's the wonderful thing about the messengers, their neutral to all. Their members come from all three countries and hold no prejudices. Messengers are highly trusted and respected for carrying letters and packages and news, none more so than Amelia.

Extra: she's adept with dual swords. Currently traveling towards Hollow.

(Will find appearances later)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:36 PM | Message # 18
Commander
(Accepted YAY now we can start, Though is anyone else interested?)

Bair smirked as he sat in the castle mead hall eating quietly and patiently, he ate with bated breath as he heard the door opening. Veronica was looking at him, clearly in a bad mood. "Let me guess, Victor put his foot up his ass?" 

Veronica glared and said "No the moron isn't the reason why I'm so testy" She said in a harsh tone. She grumbled "Our scouts have reported a horse coming to Hollow from...Elodus. Knowing that arrogant airheaded King like I do, despite the fact his country is kill itself, it's a messenger delivering a letter of war." 

"Could be worse...at least Elodus gives you a warning" Bair joked but Veronica glared him down which caused him to squirm a little. 

"At least the captain of the messangers is coming" Veronica admitted quietly. "She's a sweetheart..." 

Letter to Amelia: 

Amelia, 

The time has come. Deliever these two messages to both Empress Emily Azorah and Queen Veronica Hollow. Be wary of the rebels that stalk the country side, especially with Hollow being so deep in rebel controlled territory. I do apologize I do not have Vxal to escort you, however, I am confident you can deliever these messages on time. 

King Richard Elodus the Fourth.

NarutardDate: Mo, 21.September.15, 10:59 PM | Message # 19
The Reaper of Threads
"Not much farther Shadow," Amelia urged her horse, stroking his neck. He huffed and kept going. Amelia rubbed her side. Traveling through Azorah hadn't been the greatest visit, and bandits had jumped her last night. Hopefully Hollow will be much more accommodating.

Ryker patrolled the border. He had gotten word from the queen that the Captain of the Messengers was coming from Elodus and he was to escort her. Not that he thought she needed escorting, she was tough enough on her own.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 9:32 AM | Message # 20
Commander
"She really is" Bair said quietly "Shame she doesn't know what a racist, cruel, twisted, kind of man her King is"

"That's all of Elodus and Hollow...and even Azorah." Veronica stated "To our civillians Elodus is a land of opportunity, and they're right...if you're human"

"One day that's gonna be us" Bair reassured "A land where you can be who you want and no one will give a crap as long as you are not evil"

(Does your post mean she's already been to Azorah?)

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:20 AM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
(Yes? I assumed so I don't know the layout of the land. And again, the messengers are non-aligned with any country. They forfeit their citizenship when they join)
Amelia slowed as they got closer. As well as Hollow has been in the past, passing into the dark lands always unnerved her.

Ryker's sharp eyes saw her before she saw him. Her magnificent stallion trotted close to the border and huffed, unsure to cross or not. She urged him on and Ryker rode up to her just as she was crossing. "Good evening Messenger! I take it you bring news for the queen?" He asked. She nodded. "A letter from the King of Elodus."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:31 AM | Message # 22
Commander
(that's fine, just checking)

Bair looked at Veronica who went into the throne room. He got up and followed, having already finished his meal, and watched Veronica sitting down. "Something on your mind?"

"It's nerves" Veronica responded "I have a bad feeling that Elodus is about to try something big...and all of Hollow is going to be in a lot of danger"

Emily gathered her battle axe, her horse, Kaos, and a few Blood-Guard and ventured forth, heading south, heading towards...of all places...Elodus

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:38 AM | Message # 23
The Reaper of Threads
Ryker nodded. "I am here to escort you the rest of the way," he said. Amelia rolled her eyes. "Mhmm. Messengers are trained to travel on their own, you know," she said, getting her horse moving again. "We're trained for years on how to travel light, fast, and protect ourselves and our cargo at all costs. And yet people insist on bodyguards," she shook her head. Ryker laughed. "I have no doubt you could protect yourself Captain."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:40 AM | Message # 24
Commander
The dark eyes of Hollow's criminal element gazes upon their latest victim, yet flicked away when they saw her protector. They will be back, she will be alone, and she will be theirs.

(I'm excited for October being soon can't you tell biggrin

Also, should I do another Thirty One Days? )

NarutardDate: Tu, 22.September.15, 10:46 AM | Message # 25
The Reaper of Threads
(No I think we should have a horror contest again)

(Can we TS to Amelia's arrival? Sorry)

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Fantasy Roleplays » Three Kingdoms (Revamped) (Swords and Sorcery (Wait this soon?))
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: