Th, 28.March.24, 5:08 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Super Acadamies ((A re-make of a thread we never revived))
Super Acadamies
RazDate: Sa, 01.June.13, 2:43 PM | Message # 326
Commander
Group: Administrators
Flame
I crossed my legs and lit up a smoke with a smile on my face, "There's a difference from doing it on purpose and on accident." I said to Gunner Chick.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.June.13, 3:52 PM | Message # 327
Commander
Inez: 

My head was down after hearing what Lydia said, but perked up a bit when I heard what Flames said. "Will...you two help me?" I said quietly "I don't like the fact people hate me. I want to be a good person...a hero...its hard to be that when everyone hates me"

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: Sa, 01.June.13, 5:03 PM | Message # 328
Commander
Flame
"Wouldn't know how to teach ya, I'm just a smart ass."

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Su, 02.June.13, 1:04 AM | Message # 329
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Lydia
"I'm naturally bad, raised to be an emotionless bitch and a lab rat," I smiled a bit crazily. "Sorry."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.June.13, 1:11 AM | Message # 330
Commander
Inez: 

I looked down kind of depressed "Oh...I'm sorry..."

NarutardDate: Su, 02.June.13, 8:21 PM | Message # 331
The Reaper of Threads
Lydia
"Ask Logan or Hawkeye. They only tell you cause they want to help."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 03.June.13, 3:12 AM | Message # 332
Commander
Inez: 

My head perked up a bit after hearing that. "Thank you...Lydia...I never really...had anyone nice to me before..."

NarutardDate: Mo, 03.June.13, 2:43 PM | Message # 333
The Reaper of Threads
Lydia
"And you attend the hero's academy? They're all a bunch of goody goody's." I hmphed quietly. "Make friends and be nice back, you'd be surprised. Unlike me, you can change yourself."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 04.June.13, 1:24 AM | Message # 334
Commander
Inez: 

I sighed "I don't know if I can you see my parents were..." I looked down and my depression worsened. "I just...don't think so okay?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 04.June.13, 10:34 AM | Message # 335
The Reaper of Threads
Lydia
I resisted the urge to hit her down. "If you're just going to shoot down everything we say, why even bother asking in the first place?" I grumbled. "I'm out of here," I turned and hugged Flame. "I'll see you around." I started walking away.

RazDate: Tu, 04.June.13, 9:26 PM | Message # 336
Commander
Flame
I waved good bye to Lydia, "I guarantee my family's worse than your's kiddo." I said to Inez, standing up and stretching, getting ready to leave.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 04.June.13, 11:11 PM | Message # 337
Commander
Inez: 

I looked at them and muttered, so they wouldn't hear it. "My Parents were Supervillains" 

(You can hear that if you want to)

RazDate: We, 05.June.13, 12:51 PM | Message # 338
Commander
Flame
"My parents were murdered right in front of my eyes, disemboweled, all that good stuff kiddo." I said as I walked away.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.June.13, 1:07 AM | Message # 339
Commander
Inez: 

And so I was...alone again. I wandered the streets silently crying, when AGAIN I bumped into that jerk from earlier.

Kyle; 

"Seriously!" I shouted at her. "How many times can I bump into you in one night!?"

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.June.13, 11:25 PM | Message # 340
Commander
Inez: 

I looked down "Go away from me...I'm in no mood" 

Kyle: 

I sighed 'What's wrong?" 

She hmphed at me without the arrogence she had earlier. "What do you care...you hate me"

NarutardDate: Su, 09.June.13, 11:14 AM | Message # 341
The Reaper of Threads
Lydia
I walked home in silence, thinking.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.June.13, 1:50 PM | Message # 342
Commander
Kevin: 

"Doesn't mean I can't have a heart"  I said sitting next to her on a park bench.

She just sighed, revealing she was silently crying. "I don't know why I"m fooling myself...I'm no hero...I...all I wanted was to make better choices that my parents...but now..." Her head looked back down. "I'm already as bad as them" 

I than realized something. "Hey...your the Darkstalkers' daughter...but I heard you ran away from home...many amongst the supervillain community think you are dead" I paused "So...you went hero?"

"Yeah..." Was all she could say. "When it was time for us to pick an academy, I picked hero, because...I didn't want to be the next...Darkstalker...or the next scourge" I saw her crying again. "On top of all that, I didn't get my mom's powers or my dad's powers so...I figured maybe I could pull it off." She sniffled her breath hitching. "We got into a huge fight, and I...I ran from home...just ran to Skydread and haven't looked back since. Hawkeye took me in...and found me a place to stay..."  She tried to wipe her eyes. "But it doesn't matter does it...no matter what I do...I still get treated like my parents by heroes." 

"You know...don't take this the wrong way, I mean I'm no hero" I said patting her head. "But you ever stop and think that maybe...the problem isn't your parents...but yourself..." She looked at me after that. "Think about it, when you met me, you had that...look that I think I am so much better than everyone I have ever met look." She looked down. "Now does that sound like a hero...or a villain..." She opened her mouth but closed it, knowing the awnser. "You chose to give up that supervillain lifestyle, you chose to go hero, and you chose to be away from parents that would tell you, your way was wrong. You gotta realize that...what you are doesn't define you...its what you do and act like that does..." I stood up. "But don't take my word for it...i "hate you" remember?" 

Inez: 

When he walked away, I wiped my eyes again, realizing that what he...Lydia...Flames...and Hawkeye all said to me...they were right.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Super Acadamies ((A re-make of a thread we never revived))
Search: