Th, 18.April.24, 9:52 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Super Acadamies ((A re-make of a thread we never revived))
Super Acadamies
Dillon0909Date: Su, 17.March.13, 5:45 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
The city of Sky-Dread is a city where young super hero's and villains go to train to be the future savior, or scourge, of the world. There are two academy's the Heroic Academy, and the Dark academy. Each year there are four battles between the two academies to break up any tension between the two schools, where the winning academy gets a pay rise, and a trophy. 

To determine who battles there are top ten ranking systems where the top 3 face off in battles against their counterpart in the other school.

The Battles are: 

1. Fall Battle: An outdoor event where the winning school gets a pay rise.

2. Winter Battle: An Indoor arena where the winning school gets a trophy. 

3. Spring Battle: An outdoor stadium, which only the number one ranked students from both schools duel. The Winning student gets to be in the coventent Graduation Battle

4. Graduation Battle: A duel between the Winner of the Spring Battle and His/Her Mentor.

Now, Both Academies do have basic classes that students can attend, however most use the Mentorship Program. 

The Mentorship program is where there is an Eight Hour One on One training class with a famous hero/villain. 

Now as for Costumes: 

Are not Manditory for School, but are for the Battles. (A Costume Shop is available for new students for a realitivly reasonable price.) 

Sky-Dread Global Academy Rules: 

No fighting, fighting will result in banishment from Sky-Dread or being put in Sky-Dread's jail till next Quarter.

Standard School Rules (With Exception of Villain Academy, which just follows the no Fighting rule.) 

Students in the Battles have a three week recovery immunity, where they get full credit for all missed assignments until their injuries heal or their three weeks is up, which refills every battle that student is in

Ranking is determined by powers and how well you have mastered them, and usually is for the Mentorship Program students

Quarters: 

Fall Quarter: Between Late August-November with a Three Day weekend and the Fall Battle in October

Winter Quater: November- February. With Winter Break on the last week of December- the First Week of January. With Winter Battle on the last week of January.

Spring Quarter: February-May. With Spring Battle in Early March and Graduation Battle on the day after the last day of School.

How you Graduate: 

Those using Mentorship Program: When your Mentor thinks you are good and ready to be a Hero or Villain on your own (Which can take either 4 full school years or longer)

Those who are not using the Mentorship Program: When you have 32 C or Higher Classes under your belt 

Now have fun in Sky-Dread

Charter Sheet: 

Super Name: 
Apperance (both out of Costume and in Costume) 
Bio: 
Hero or Villain: 
Powers/Weapons: 
Mentor: 

(If you are not using the mentorship program please put your class scheduled in the Mentorship slot)

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: Su, 17.March.13, 7:46 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Super Name: The Blue Pyro
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Team-Fortress-2-Pyro-fanart-337553398
Hero or Villain: Anti-Hero
Powers/Weapons:  Fire Axe, Mossberg 500, Flame Thrower. Can make a flame in her hand and throw it, Can't burn.
Mentor: None

Super Name: The Red Pyro
Appearance: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/518/gmconstruct0033.jpg
Hero or Villain: Anti-Hero
Powers/Weapons:  Katana, Double Barrel Sawn-Off Shotgun, Beretta 92F. Can make a flame in his hand and throw it, Can't burn.
Mentor: None

Bio: These two twins watched their family burnt alive in front of them by some psychopaths who attack their house. The two of them took their parents old Hero Suits, their Names, And weapons. They are currently searching for the Psychos, but they won't neglect their studies. Both of them are paranoid, but Ember is the most paranoid out of the two of them. Flame wears her outfit everywhere in case she needs it but not always a weapon. Ember always carries a Beretta 92F.

Flame's Costume: http://superkusokao.deviantart.com/art/TF2-Lady-Pyro-255804596

Ember's Costume: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Pyro-335996261

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Su, 17.March.13, 7:49 PM

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 18.March.13, 5:07 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Super Name:  Sharpshooter
Apperance (both out of Costume and in Costume)  Out of Costume: Long flowing ruby red hair, blue eyes, mostly t-shirts, and blue jeans. 

In Costume: A red full boy skin tight jumpsuit with black markings on her arms, black gloves, and a red mask with a black vizor
Bio:  tbr
Hero or Villain:  Hero
Powers/Weapons: Near Perfect Accuracy, and a 9mm pistol 
Mentor:  (Torn on either Hawkeye or Green Arrow)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 19.March.13, 9:11 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(umm bump)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 19.March.13, 10:28 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(bump)

RazDate: Tu, 19.March.13, 10:37 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Flame
I looked at my brother, "I'm bored, entertain me." I said as I pouted, "They didn't work last time, what makes you think it'll work this time?" Ember said as he cleaned his Beretta.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 20.March.13, 0:44 AM | Message # 7
Commander
Natayla: 

I sighed as I would through school

RazDate: We, 20.March.13, 5:02 PM | Message # 8
Commander
Ember
I looked over at my sis, "Why don't you wear a shirt, you know the attention you'll attract?" I said, this was a question I raised many times and I was going to get the same question, "I like turning down guys and watching their expression." Flame said with a smile and I knew why she said guys and not people, she was a lesbian, "Ugh, I remember the fourth one you turned down, he tried forcefully afterwards." I said, And now he's dead, so it ended fine." She responded then took a drink of her coffee, we were skipping class and were at a Cafe.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 20.April.13, 2:32 AM | Message # 9
Commander
(Changing Naty's name it Inez so I don't get confused) 

Inez: 

I walked to Hawkeye's room, and started shooting absent mindedly at targets, not really caring wheither or not I hit bullseyes or not.

NarutardDate: Sa, 20.April.13, 1:05 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(I'll join tomorrow)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

RazDate: Sa, 20.April.13, 1:45 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(I thought of a horrible joke, Flame is a Flaming Homosexual.)

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 20.April.13, 5:56 PM | Message # 12
Commander
(Please don't do that Raz

Also Would be much appreciated Narutard) 

Inez: 

I kept firing and firing enjoying myself.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 26.April.13, 1:11 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(umm bump or a potential Join maybe?)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 03.May.13, 0:13 AM | Message # 14
Commander
(you can also be a super hero as well Spetz XD But still...I never really was picky about which famous/pre-existing chareter was in this RP, and that is NOT a trend I will change. Basically, your mentor can be anyone. If I never heard of it though...please explain) 

Inez: 

I stretched as I waited for Green Arrow to show up. He's taking forever to show.

NarutardDate: Mo, 06.May.13, 10:54 PM | Message # 15
The Reaper of Threads

Super Name: X-46

Appearance:
Out: http://only-tsukiko.deviantart.com/art....17&qo=6

In: http://only-tsukiko.deviantart.com/art....17&qo=5
http://only-tsukiko.deviantart.com/art....17&qo=4

Bio: Lydia was born a female clone of Wolverine but born in captivity, her skeleton formed of Adamantium from the get go. As she was raised, she was raised a weapon, trained in the art of killing and hunting. This though brought her to an animalistic instinct and retained few human qualities about her. She rarely speaks and is hesitant around people, unused to killing them all. In the mentorship program, Wolverine spends more time socializing Lydia and helping her contain her powers rather than teach her new. Though closed off, Lydia is a selfless person.

Hero/Villain: Hero(kinda)

Powers/Weapons: Adamantium skeleton, two claws that extend and retract on her hand and on claw that extends from her feet. She was raised in captivity as a weapon, only just released. A certain smell causes her to go into a beserker mode.

Mentor: Wolverine

(Yes, I ripped off X-23 xD sorry)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 07.May.13, 1:52 PM | Message # 16
Commander
(Accepted TY)

Inez:

I sighed as I kept myself busy by testing out a coin and flicked it, the thing hitting the center.

NarutardDate: Tu, 07.May.13, 4:59 PM | Message # 17
The Reaper of Threads
Lydia
I was sitting in the library, reading.

RazDate: Tu, 07.May.13, 7:19 PM | Message # 18
Commander
Ember
I shook my head at my sister, "I'm done here, I'm going to leave here to get something to eat, see you later sis." I said then headed towards my favorite diner.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 08.May.13, 10:47 AM | Message # 19
Commander
Inez;

If he was taking so long, I'll just head to the library and wait for him. I opened the door and headed down the hall.

AnchorageDate: We, 08.May.13, 6:39 PM | Message # 20
Colonel general
Group: Users
Super Name:  Serren
Apperance: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70....97f.png he's like this in and out, except for when he's "in" he has one of those generic superhero masks on.
(minor reference - http://www.halloweenplayground.com/images....ask.jpg)
Bio: Just a kid who was raised in the lowest class/ghetto of Gotham, he doesn't have any powers. Most of his stuff just came from scaling rooftops and defending himself from others on the street trying to take whatever he had that looked valuable. He was really bad at both though, so he seeked help from Dick Grayson, the 'vigilante' known as Nightwing. When he told Nightwing his situation, thats all it took for him to being the training. Now, even though he did acquire the attributes and skills, he's not a super built and strong looking person. He's more agility over strength.
Hero or Villain: Hero 
Powers/Weapons:  His hands/anything he can pick up around him.
Mentor: Nightwing

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: We, 08.May.13, 8:57 PM | Message # 21
The Reaper of Threads
Lydia
I turned the page absentmindedly.

AnchorageDate: We, 08.May.13, 10:17 PM | Message # 22
Colonel general
(am waiting)

RazDate: We, 08.May.13, 11:02 PM | Message # 23
Commander
Ember
I saw the pistoler girl walking to the library on my way to the diner, I didn't like her, she seemed to stuck up.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Th, 09.May.13, 3:24 PM | Message # 24
Commander
(Archorage is accepted)

Inez:

I sat in the library quietly, reading a book about Guns and the Diffrent kinds of ammo for Guns

AnchorageDate: Th, 09.May.13, 4:48 PM | Message # 25
Colonel general
(thanks c:)

Ivan
Lying down on the top of a bookshelf in the library, I read into some useless book about animals.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Super Acadamies ((A re-make of a thread we never revived))
Search: