Th, 25.April.24, 1:01 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Freaks (TV Show in the making)
Freaks
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 29.July.13, 2:45 AM | Message # 26
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Everyone is accepted, we have enough people for me to start than) 

Venida: 

I stretched my legs as I walked into a bar with the hood of my jacket up and my tail uncomfortably hidden in my pants., as I ordered a some water and some pretzels . I sat there quietly, as I heard all the various stories around me. 

"There was the chick I ran into this one time...she had...fox like fur...and the freakiest eyes, and a red tail." Said one of the bar patrons said. 

"Oh yeah I can top that..." Said another. "I saw this girl with glasses...lift a flipping TREE" He smirked "Without touching it" 

"I saw these two kids...one with black clothing that planed FREAKED me out and the other one...he had feathers all over his arms" One piped up.

"SOme Lion beast guy ripped a guy for not giving him something" I heard another guy say shivering "gave me nightmares for weeks." 

"There was this guy who I swear was ordering these...animals...to chase me off" A soldier said plastered 

The Bartender looked at me. "So...girly...any story" 

I smirked a bit taking a sip "Nope...just sounds like a bunch of Freaks to me"  I got up and paid, and than I saw a drunk soldier looking at me. "What do you want?" 

"Well girly, I have to ask..."  He said with a slight buzz on his face. "That's an energy sword right?"  I nodded "Than..." He shouted "SOMEONE CALL THE MECHS" He gave me a glazed over look. "WE GOTZ US A THEIFY" I sighed as I walked right past him. 

I was than stopped by several 6 ft mech I sighed as they aimed their hands, which revealed to have plasma blasters in them, standard issue for security robots. "Suppose you boys aren't just gonna let me walk away are you?" They charges glowed. "Figured as much." I moved in a flash, as they started firing, the blasts hitting the window as it shattered, causing the bar patroons to hit the deck. They looked around for me everywhere as I stood on the top of a street light. The mechs looked around as I pulled down my hood, and THANKFULLY let my tail breath, as I reached behind my back and drew the energy sword, which at its core is just a sword, and I turned on the energy blade part,and rushed down the lamp post, and slice through the Security Mechs, clean slices down the solid steel as they began firing again. I ended up behind one and tilted it just slightly as it kept blasting away more mechs before I eventually sliced it clean down the middle too. I moved away in blinding speed and headed into an alley way, keeping myself quiet, and hidden from the reinforcements that arrived as they looked around. I sheathed my energy blade and just walked away.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 29.July.13, 8:07 AM | Message # 27
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Rose
I sat in the window of my tree-house, book in hand as I sipped my coffee. The wind was dancing through the leaves as I read, just brushing through my hair. I yawned, flipping the page and taking another sip of my coffee. The deep woods were beautiful...and full of natural protection.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

AnchorageDate: Mo, 29.July.13, 10:55 AM | Message # 28
Colonel general
Group: Users
Orin

I adventure the brushes and trees at a fast pace, enjoying the feels of nature in the day before I have to find a place to hide and sleep during the night. Koda follows on my arm, which are stretched as I run. In the process, I seem to make a lot of sound - so I hope not to disturb any of the hunters or whatnot that I am sure live here.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 29.July.13, 11:54 AM | Message # 29
A bored admin
(woods and birds go together.)

Zephyra

I have to admit, my brother can be pretty smart. We live in a tree, literally. It took a few days to burn the insides and to make it a place called home. I laid comfortably on the skinned rug in front of the little fire while Orion sat on his bed, finishing his soup.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 29.July.13, 1:25 PM | Message # 30
Commander
Venida: 

I smiled and sat down on the rooftop, losing the mechs, my tail curling around my knees. So that's five that are pretty close to this area, I hope they don't recognize me, I was...treated differently than the others back at the lab, I just hope...the others know why, I wasn't just taken from my home, I was experimented on by my own father, I was hurting and Professor Kenway was there for me. I stand up and looked out, seeing the skyline of the city all around me and the people below me. It looked so beautiful as the sun shined around the country, I began to wonder what I'll do when I save the Professor's experiments. Well I heard there is a rebellion against my father, we could join that, or we could go somewhere he doesn't care about and just...have a private place of weirdos and mutants, where we could be happy, and away from him. I sighed standing knowing that, that's to early for me to think about right now. For now, I have to work with what I got.

One of the drunks said that he saw a girl lifting trees with her mind, the only forest within distance to the city is the Highland Forest, which is so think that anyone could get lost in there, or lose everyone. I stood up, and jumped from building to building heading to the forest.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 29.July.13, 2:15 PM | Message # 31
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"JUST DIE ALREADY!" I roared, smashing one small mech against another by it's leg.

"JUST DIE!" The Mechs finally caught fire and had small explosions inside them.

Stepping back, I looked around. The edge of town, three people dead, and two mechs destroyed.

Better hurry and leave, before more arrive. They'll recognize my work for sure, though.

Heading back to my stone-built fortress within the woods, I updated my list.

*Seventeen pieces of safe to store food

*Two pieces of Neck jewelry (Not appraised yet, take to Mack)

*More machinery and heavy armor pieces from mechs (Take to Willford)

-Need to do list-
*Take jewelry to Mack

*Take machinery to Willford

*Get Willford to check and repair the Reaver gauntlets as needed

*Get a microwave

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Mo, 29.July.13, 7:26 PM | Message # 32
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
I hummed quietly to myself as I read, knees curled beneath me. All was quiet in the forest, and I was happy.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 29.July.13, 8:31 PM | Message # 33
A bored admin
Zephyra

He covered me with his wings and I relaxed. After escaping, nightmares constantly plagued me and he was the only source of comfort I had. "sshh." he soothed me.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 0:07 AM | Message # 34
Commander
Venida: 

I arrived at the edge near the forest, and stopped, seeing the senseless destruction that befell the guards and the mechs. I figured it was that lion guy the drunks were clamoring about. I decided I should ignore it, feeling like it would be more safer if I had some back up confronting him. I saw the first tree and leaped up, jumping from tree to tree, the sun still a shining. I gripped the branch of a higher tree,swinging myself on top of it,and looked around trying to spot any man made structures. My ears twitched however, as I heard crying. I paused and I looked around. "Hello?"  I tried to find the source of the crying and tapped on the tree trunk.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 0:16 AM | Message # 35
A bored admin
(crying? >.>)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 0:21 AM | Message # 36
Commander
(Well he was comferting her so I assumed...but she could have just heard the shh)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 0:27 AM | Message # 37
A bored admin
Zephyra

He pulled me into his arms after a few exchanged glances. Sigh, here we go again. When are we ever going to find a home? I listened to the nearby birds. They didn't seem too happy either. Something about a fox. "Let's go." He mouthed and I hugged him tightly.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 0:31 AM | Message # 38
Commander
Venida: 

I tapped the side again, in annoyance, than said "Okay I know I'm not crazy, I'm hearing something in the tree, now you come out before I force myself in" I said looking at the bizzare flock of birds that just...suddenly appeared.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 0:41 AM | Message # 39
A bored admin
Zephyra

I smiled as Orion rolled his eyes at the intruder's comment. We had just finished drying the deer hide to cover the inside of the door and it was still stiff as heck. Thank you for coming, my winged friends.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 0:48 AM | Message # 40
Commander
Venida: 

I rubbed the top of my head, and reached for my back and pulled out my energy sword, still feeling like the birds were...watching me. I prepared to cut a hole open into the tree, than I stopped and sheathed my blade, sitting down next to the tree. "I know I heard someone say Shhh" I said looking at the birds, who were just flapping there. I reached in my pocket and pulled out some left over pretzels that I had from earlier, and snapped off a piece of one and sort of invited the birds to join me on the branch. "Don't worry little guys...I'm not really a fox..." I had to slightly laugh. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you what happened to me, but...I promise...I'm not gonna eat you"

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 0:56 AM | Message # 41
A bored admin
(dammit, i forgot to put that Zephyra has peregrine falcon's dna and Orion has eagle's. >.> booooo now I have to go edit it again) 

Zephyra

Both of us had narrowed our eyes, accustomed to suspicion of every human and mutant alike. The flock of birds stared at her before taking flight, now in attack mode.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 1:03 AM | Message # 42
Commander
(you don't have to)

Venida; 

I looked at the birds, than saw them coming right for me. "I really wouldn't do that if I were you guys"  I didn't move as they came at me. "No really I wouldn't do that..."  I paused and rolled to the other side, this was to coordinated of an attack, even for birds, I KNEW I wasn't CRAZY. "You in the tree, stop your pets before I get violent, I'm not here to capture you"

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 1:33 AM | Message # 43
Alright. First, I should take the jewelry to Mack, get them appraised and hopefully taken off my hands, then I can head over to Willford with the money to pay for repairs. Maybe I'll be lucky and no one will be in there this time.

I began traversing the forest, heading for the backside of town.

AnchorageDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:27 AM | Message # 44
Colonel general
Orin

I slow down, now just walking around the clearing of the forest.

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 8:27 AM | Message # 45
The Reaper of Threads
(>:/)
Rose
I glared out my window. Miles away someone was causing ruckus and the annoying scared thoughts of the forest were weighing down on me. Even the trees were talking....I laid my hand on the bark of my own tree, whispering to calm it. It stopped swaying and quaking and I descended to the ground. These mutants needed to get out of my forest. Or at least calm down, geez they were so loud.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 11:28 AM | Message # 46
A bored admin
Zephyra

Orion hugged me tightly and nodded. I opened the back door and he took off into the sky.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 12:33 PM | Message # 47
I spotted a boy and a bird along with him.

Two different kinds of meat in one place? What could possibly be enticing to such tantalizing treats, to convince them to traverse a forest of freaks?

AnchorageDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 1:37 PM | Message # 48
Colonel general
Orin

I walk more, the forest as quiet as usual.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 1:57 PM | Message # 49
Commander
Venida: 

I saw something flying away, as I dodged another swarm of birds. Judging by the size of it, I found what was in the tree. I than saw the birds stop, flying to their masters. I sat down and sighed "This might be harder than I thought..." I sighed and sat down. "Okay Venida...calm down, what did Professor Kenway say to me...I needed to be calm...cool...collected" I said quietly. I crossed my legs on the tree and began to think of a plan to catch up, but I put it in the back of my mind as I stood up. I need to find the mental lady...who knows my luck might be better.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 3:04 PM | Message # 50
I continued traveling, passing over his head through the trees. If the boy disappeared in the forest here, they'd be on to where I run to after each hit and run.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Freaks (TV Show in the making)
Search: