Th, 25.April.24, 1:16 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Freaks (TV Show in the making)
Freaks
NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 6:08 PM | Message # 51
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Rose
I stepped through the woods quietly, calming the trees as I walked. I trailed my fingers along their trunks, eyes closed

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 6:56 PM | Message # 52
Commander
Group: Administrators
Venida: 

I sighed as  started to think about Professor Kenway, and how I was taught to handle situations like this. He told me that failures happen, there's two things you can do...you can dwell on them and die...or move past them and survive. I had to process it a bit, and than decided that I'll find those two again, and I'll treat them with respect, and maybe, then they will keep me in peace. I than heard footsteps below me, and looked down, slightly groaning as I saw it was a normal human girl. I took my tail and stuffed it gently in my pants, which still was uncomfertable as all heck, and than I pulled up the hood to me jacket, and climbed down behind her. I said "Excuse me...miss?"

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:08 PM | Message # 53
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
I winced at the loud noise and opened my eyes, looking at her. The pulse of a fox's heart, the scent of a forest creature but the mind of a girl. I remained silent, gazing at her.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:13 PM | Message # 54
Commander
Venida; 

My tail is so uncomfortable, but I tried to ignore it as I put my mind into helping the girl, because she's probably lost, and I have a bad feeling about the Lion guy. I cleared my throat, "Are you lost" I know the way back from here if you are"

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:16 PM | Message # 55
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
"No." I said quietly and the trees seemed to shiver. I never talked. "Your tail is losing circulation."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:23 PM | Message # 56
Commander
Venida; 

I paused "I don't have a..." I said than I paused. "You must be that girl who can do cool stuff with her mind." I said quietly, looking at her face as I slowly figured it out, I took this chance to let my tail breath, I have a zipper in the back of my pants for it, as the bright red with white tipped bushy thing came out. I pulled down my hood, and revealed fox like ears and my snout, which I had buried in my shirt. "First of all...thank you...you will probably never have this happen, but take my word for it...its so uncomfortable having my tail, my ears, and my snout hidden, its like...having your ears, nose, and butt smushed up against you." I than remembered what happened last time. "Please don't run from me...I wanna talk to you"

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:31 PM | Message # 57
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
I blinked slowly, quiet.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:35 PM | Message # 58
Commander
Venida: 

"Look, you're in great danger...and I'll explain more, but first.." I looked around, not trusting the forest and this conversation. "Do you have somewhere more private we can go? Somewhere, no one can see or hear us?" I said looking at her, making out her glasses pretty well, and her book she had in her hand.

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:42 PM | Message # 59
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
"This forest is my home, my friends betray no secrets." I said, leaning against a tree.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:48 PM | Message # 60
Commander
Venida; 

I sighed, realizing I had to compromise. "Okay...but I want your word, that when I tell you my name you won't that tree behind you and ground me into a fine powder" I said, not telling any one my real name before.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 7:50 PM | Message # 61
A bored admin
(the names of my people give insight into their personality. just a thought...Just have take the a off Zephyra in order to make sense.)

Zephyra

"we have to go back, Orion. I forgot sometjing." I mumbled as we settled on a branch. "what can be more important than our lives?" He retorted.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 8:06 PM | Message # 62
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
I watched quietly.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 8:09 PM | Message # 63
Commander
Venida; 

I sighed, her eyes making me feel...easier...some how. "My name is..." I paused "Okay..." I than looked at the tree behind her. "My name is..." I took a deep breath and said "My name is Venida Phantos...I'm the King's...daughter" I than braced myself for whatever was gonna happen.

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 8:14 PM | Message # 64
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
"And?" I was unimpressed.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 8:33 PM | Message # 65
Commander
Venida: 

I paused, than let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh thank god..." I rubbed the back of my head. "You see, that was my biggest fear, that someone would hear my name and try to rip my spleen out since well..my father's the main reason this happened to us" I smiled "Thank you, I beginning to like you more and more." I than got serious. "Okay, long story short, like you, my father had me mutated into what you see now, and long story short, he now wants all mutants to be destroyed...you included. I promised a friend a long time ago, I wouldn't let it happen...that's why you're in danger...my dad rules the world...he won't stop until your dead and care's very LITTLE about nature, and I don't care HOW powerful you are...no one can beat an army" I looked at her. "I can't promise you'll be safe all the time...cause if you come with me, we're gonna find more mutants, and some won't be as easy plus we'll have my Mech and soldiers to worry about, but  I can promise you, that I will do what ever it takes to make sure you survive, even if I don't"

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 8:39 PM | Message # 66
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
"Why should I?" I asked, flipping open my book.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 8:50 PM | Message # 67
Commander
Venida: 

"Well if you don't I won't do anything, I'll just move on and hopefully you change your mind and come with me" I sighed, not even joking. "But my dad on the other hand..." I sat down, and said so casually. "Well he'll just destroy the forest, capture you or execute you on the spot pending on his mood, and no one morns you because no one morns freaks like us. The world moves on, dad turns Highland forest into a parking lot for some mall that will keep his image up, and than dad goes and finds other mutants to destroy that could have been prevented if you came with me to help me find the others before him" I than sighed "Its up to you really, I can't force you to do anything. I'm just saying it would be the smart thing to do"

EquinoxDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 8:55 PM | Message # 68
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Swinging into the back of the appraisal shop with the key Mack gave me, I jingled the little bell to let him know I was here. A few minutes later, he came back from the front desk.

"Ah, there you are. I heard about your next collecting run, anything good?"

"Yeah, I've got a lot of jewelry here from a house I broke into, If they're all real jewels, Just pay me the price of one, since the only shop I can use is Willford's."

"Oh, right, I completely forgot about the gauntlets. I tell you what, if these are ALL real, I'll go out and buy you an entire cooked chicken."

"Sounds like a fair deal to me, I'll be back once I'm done at Willford's."

"Alright, don't get caught now, I could make good money off these."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 9:00 PM | Message # 69
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
"You're not giving me much choice. I say no, you leave, I apparently die, and so do other, you leave with a bad impression of me. I leave, my forest burns anyways, and you get your freak. Win win, you, lose lose, me."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 9:08 PM | Message # 70
Commander
Venida: 

I stopped her. "Wait wait wait, what do you mean your forest burns anyways?" I said getting concerned, and kind of hopeful, because if I help her save her forest, maybe she'll help me. "If you were talking about dad paving over this place for a parking lot, I ment he would do that after you were killed to "ease the world of a bitter memory" I looked her in the eye. "If you are talking about something else...let me help you, even if you do say no, this place is nice, and I don't want it to be destroyed"

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 9:16 PM | Message # 71
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
"No."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 9:21 PM | Message # 72
Commander
Venida; 

"Why not?" I said looking at her, she likes this place right.  "If this place is in trouble, let me help"

NarutardDate: Tu, 30.July.13, 9:25 PM | Message # 73
The Reaper of Threads
Rose
"It wasn't. Until you waltzed in her."

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 9:27 PM | Message # 74
A bored admin
Zephyra

I twirled a bouquet in my hands as I listened. Orion was leaning on the tree.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 30.July.13, 9:51 PM | Message # 75
Commander
Venida: 

"Look, what I'm saying is the truth, he'll find you and when he does, you and your forest will die" I said trying to persuade her. "I'm not trying to endanger your forest, I'm trying to save you, you're not safe here"

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Freaks (TV Show in the making)
Search: