Th, 25.April.24, 8:30 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Pokemon Minds (How good are you?)
Pokemon Minds
EquinoxDate: Sa, 07.December.13, 1:25 AM | Message # 26
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
(Alright, so we're just waiting on naru before we start, so we can have everyone here and ready?)
(Also, I'm really tempted to add a combusken or riolu to my team, but then I'm just stacking a team just waiting to evolve into absolute beasts.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 07.December.13, 1:29 AM | Message # 27
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(I'm just going to assume people are at unova (driftveil city))

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Sa, 07.December.13, 4:59 PM | Message # 28
Colonel general
Group: Users
(dont make an annoyed face when the gen is right in the original post.)

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

AnchorageDate: Sa, 07.December.13, 5:18 PM | Message # 29
Colonel general
(lel)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 07.December.13, 5:25 PM | Message # 30
A bored admin
(Good job, Spetz, good job. Accepted anyways. I'm outside right now so we'll start maybe at night, around 8-9c.)
(Oh and anchorage, did you put up an appearance?)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Sa, 07.December.13, 5:33 PM | Message # 31
Colonel general
(oh, didnt see it in the sheet. one secc)

AnchorageDate: Sa, 07.December.13, 6:35 PM | Message # 32
Colonel general
(man youre having a bad day, she just said when we start)

AnchorageDate: Sa, 07.December.13, 7:21 PM | Message # 33
Colonel general
Appearance: Messy brown hair, usually covered by a generic red trainer cap. He has light blue eyes, palish-tan skin. Wears a white t-shirt with a red longsleeve jacket over it, and beige colored pants.
Items (less than 5): Just a backpack

AnchorageDate: Sa, 07.December.13, 9:48 PM | Message # 34
Colonel general
(exactly)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 07.December.13, 11:36 PM | Message # 35
A bored admin
(I'm getting home in about a hour...so then.)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 08.December.13, 2:14 AM | Message # 36
A bored admin
(well I think I'll have to start and think of ideas just in case no one has any ideas on what to do.)

Megan

It was about half a year before the tournament was going to start and Driftveil was becoming a lively city now that many people were coming from all over the regions to watch and participate. Just trying to make sure the tournament was going to run smoothly took at least a year before the tournament was going to start in order to prepare. Hotels across Unova have to booked at least a year in advance, at least two years for the ones in Driftveil itself, tickets for the seats inside had to be sold, participants had to be sign up, pokemon had to be checked, and security had to be finalized. It was a mess especially with us Champions scrambling to order everything. Gratefully, I sank into my chair as I got off the phone and stared up at the ceiling of my room in the hotel. Still have to meet with new people as they arrive.

Henry

Luckily, I bought my ticket in advance and booked my hotel and didn't have to worry too much. It was a sunny day and I was already outside, letting my pokemon run free as they amuse themselves. Driftveil was starting to become a great city just like Goldenrod would be back at home. I lounged on a wooden bench and stared up into the sky. More people meant more potential customers who wants different types of pokemon to be bred together.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 08.December.13, 2:52 AM | Message # 37
Commander
Hollow:

I looked around with wonder as I got off a subway. This city is so much bigger than Lavender, I than had a slight groan as I heard Haunter and Misdrevous come out of thier balls. "You know, it wouldn't kill you two to stay in your balls once in a while" I muttered looking around Driftviel kind of lost. "Though, tell me something you two, you see the hotel anywhere."

(@ILD can you please make a character sheet for Superhero/Supervillain RP Remake?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 08.December.13, 3:11 AM | Message # 38
A bored admin
(there's a lot of hotels in Driftveil. I don't know if I have time. My parent's friends are over and I still need to finish a project, so I might not have time tomorrow.)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Su, 08.December.13, 5:02 AM | Message # 39
Colonel general
Kero

I lie on the grass in front of the hotel, rolling pokeballs and looking upwards towards the sky.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 08.December.13, 12:14 PM | Message # 40
Commander
Hollow:

I looked around and finally sighed. Haunter and Misdrevious looked at me and than Haunter pointed at a lar ge building to my right with some guy on the grass. I walked up to him and than asked "Excuse me, sir? Do you know where a hotel is? I'm kind of new in town"

Dillon0909Date: Su, 08.December.13, 12:16 PM | Message # 41
Commander
(@ILD Its fine, just please make it soon. I'm getting really antsy)

AnchorageDate: Su, 08.December.13, 3:56 PM | Message # 42
Colonel general
Kero

I sigh, standing up and putting everything away and going to the hotel for something to eat.

EquinoxDate: Su, 08.December.13, 4:36 PM | Message # 43
-Aaron-

I found my way to the hotel. A few people and pokemon outside. And of course, scyther walked beside me.

"Jeez, that took forever. You keen on walking a bit more Carthian, or would you like to rest?"

The scyther tapped it's right scythe on it's left one twice, which meant no. For casual chat we used a number system, one for maybe, two for no, three for yes. There were some variances based on the question, but Carthian was very smart, he knew how to use the silent communication properly, in and out of battle.

I never was someone who could understand what a pokemon said by listening to it say it's name as usual, but me and Carthian had a bond more based on battle than Idle chat.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 08.December.13, 5:46 PM | Message # 44
Commander
Hollow:

I sighed "Friendly guy" I than walked forward and found that, yes it is the Hotel. "Hi, I regestered for this Hotel online, I'm Goingghost481, my name is Hollow by the way." I said to the hotel manager. He gave me my room key and I left for the upstairs. I than sighed as Haunter and Misdrevous appeared again. "Nice to see you two won't change no matter what city we are in" I than had to pause, as I started to think to myself

AnchorageDate: Su, 08.December.13, 5:58 PM | Message # 45
Colonel general
(o i thought he was asking a clerk or some thing)
(whooooooops)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 08.December.13, 6:14 PM | Message # 46
Commander
Hollow:

The two floated to me and gave me such a wimpering look. "Okay, Okay, we'll explore the city more, but I don't want you two to complain when we train tommarow" Haunter and Misdrevious gave me a smile and i headed out with the two of them.

AnchorageDate: Su, 08.December.13, 6:34 PM | Message # 47
Colonel general
Kero

I sit down, eating some of the complimentary breakfast with my bag on the back of my chair.

EquinoxDate: Su, 08.December.13, 6:35 PM | Message # 48
(Going ghost, is that a Danny Phantom reference?)

I made note of the trainer with two ghost pokemon. Stiff competition, ghost pokemon are an issue for my Lairix.

And now that I look at it, steel types would be an issue for me.

Scyther has vacuum punch, but it's not much. Perhaps a fighting type would do me well.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 08.December.13, 7:27 PM | Message # 49
Commander
(@Equi I didn't think anyone else would get that XD)

Hollow:

I walked to the street, Haunter and Misdrevious following me close behind. I than paused and looked at them. "Okay you two..ground rules. Hautner, no scaring people for fun, and Misdrevious...no brain washing. We aren't in Lavender Town..we are in a new Region so somethings that are funny are NOT COOL"

AnchorageDate: Su, 08.December.13, 7:36 PM | Message # 50
Colonel general
Kero

I acknowledge the Zorua on the table, smiling slightly. I never let my pokemon out of their balls too often, I don't know if I could control their choices.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Pokemon Minds (How good are you?)
Search: