|
A Quest for power.
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Su, 13.May.12, 11:49 PM | Message # 2501 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Order:
I came back "Kaos will be punished in a severe way for his crimes. The world owes a dept of gratitude for you both. However, you were a tad late, but I can't really complain. Rest up, champions. For in a month, I will see you again. Meet me here by noon"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Su, 13.May.12, 11:50 PM | Message # 2502 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I groaned.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Su, 13.May.12, 11:54 PM | Message # 2503 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Order:
"Please don't be late...I can't STAND people who are late" I said warping away
Jaclyn:
"We save the entire world...and we get a MONTHS vacation."
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 14.May.12, 7:00 AM | Message # 2504 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I sighed irritably, leaning on him. "Don't scare me like this anymore..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Mo, 14.May.12, 11:17 AM | Message # 2505 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled and said "I won't" I kissed her than walked off with her home.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Mo, 14.May.12, 6:45 PM | Message # 2506 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I walked beside him, holding his hand happily.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 0:15 AM | Message # 2507 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn;
I smiled "Isn't this nice"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 0:16 AM | Message # 2508 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I noddedz
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 0:26 AM | Message # 2509 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I stopped "Wait...Gwen...can we talk?"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 6:46 AM | Message # 2510 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I stopped and looked up at him. "What?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 11:25 AM | Message # 2511 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (Okay help me out here, has he already popped the question?)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 11:41 PM | Message # 2512 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (Again help me?)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 11:47 PM | Message # 2513 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (oh um...no)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 11:48 PM | Message # 2514 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (MAKE HIM GET DOWN ON HIS KNEE THOUGH AND DO IT PROPER)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 11:52 PM | Message # 2515 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I got on my knee and said "Well, Gwen, will you...marry me?"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 11:56 PM | Message # 2516 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I stood stock still, staring straight at him, mouth ajar. I couldn't form words because it was so sudden:
(Alliteration ftw!)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 15.May.12, 11:59 PM | Message # 2517 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"I love you so much" I said "Please say yes"
(Good: Yes
Evil: No)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 16.May.12, 0:04 AM | Message # 2518 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen "Yes," I whispered.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 16.May.12, 0:07 AM | Message # 2519 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I had the biggest smile on my face. I hugged her happily, and kissed her square on the lips
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 16.May.12, 0:11 AM | Message # 2520 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I kissed him back happily.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 16.May.12, 0:15 AM | Message # 2521 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Well, my blushing bride to be, we have some very shocked parents to inform."
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 16.May.12, 6:59 AM | Message # 2522 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I wouldn't let him go. "Mhmmm..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 16.May.12, 10:43 AM | Message # 2523 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled as we walked into her parent's house first
(Okay, now Here's what I'm thinking.
Gwen's Parents: Fully on board
Jaclyn's Parents: Oh dear god will they hate the idea )
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 16.May.12, 5:24 PM | Message # 2524 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (Sure) Gwen I was smiling ear to ear.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 16.May.12, 5:30 PM | Message # 2525 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled and sat down, while Gwen told them the great news"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|