|
A Quest for power.
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:54 PM | Message # 2451 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (We're almost to the 100...I have to do something speacial.)
Jaclyn:
I walked out of the cell and infront of Gwen.
Kaos glared at me. "You think you can defeat me?...YOU...a mere CHILD"
"I don't think...I know..we can"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 7:11 PM | Message # 2452 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I grabbed his arm. "Jac..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 11:37 PM | Message # 2453 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I stepped infront of Gwen "You should rest"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 09.May.12, 7:12 AM | Message # 2454 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwem I looked at him. "Jac...I'm fine."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 09.May.12, 10:14 AM | Message # 2455 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I smiled "Than, lets end this together"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 09.May.12, 8:35 PM | Message # 2456 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (good I don't want to do this fight with out you)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 09.May.12, 10:18 PM | Message # 2457 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (it might be a while...)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 0:01 AM | Message # 2458 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (its fine)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 7:10 AM | Message # 2459 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (...GEEZ DILLON, I might never come back one day and you don't care in the least? I mean, I knew you favored ILD but really? Really???!
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 10:10 AM | Message # 2460 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (I thought you were gonna be back today GEEZ! Wait, You're leaving the site!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! Please don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 5:25 PM | Message # 2461 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (Yeah I might have to leave for a while!)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 5:29 PM | Message # 2462 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| ( WHAT?! WHY!)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 5:34 PM | Message # 2463 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (My father says I'm on the computer too much so he's limiting it and putting up security barriers)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 5:35 PM | Message # 2464 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (Oh...I see)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 5:36 PM | Message # 2465 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (I don't mean to be insensitive but it's now page 100 its time to end the long running feud)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 5:39 PM | Message # 2466 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (go ahead)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 10:35 PM | Message # 2467 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (Ty, You're awsome :D)
Kaos:
I glared at them "It's time to finally be rid of you" I formed a sword in my hand "Once and for all"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 10:36 PM | Message # 2468 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen My armor shimmered into existence.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 10:38 PM | Message # 2469 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I stood at her side as the battle began
Kaos:
I glared at them, and they glared at me, the tension oozing from the walls as we waited for who made the first move. Predictibly the evil, champion charged at me first. Effortlessly blocking his blade with my own
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 10:41 PM | Message # 2470 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I waited for his guard to shift to Jac before beginning my onslaught.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 10:47 PM | Message # 2471 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I pressed on, being alot stronger than I was the last time we fought.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 10:50 PM | Message # 2472 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Gwen I spun and slashed on beside him.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 10:54 PM | Message # 2473 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Kaos:
I moved and she hit Jaclyn, but that only made him angry as he tripped me so my arm would be gashed on the blade. He kicked her to me, and I went soaring, as he held his side.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 11:00 PM | Message # 2474 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| (I'm very confused...)
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Th, 10.May.12, 11:03 PM | Message # 2475 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| (Kaos is flying at you right now, launched by Jaclyn)
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|