Su, 11.October.26, 7:15 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
A Quest for power.
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:06 AM | Message # 2226
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

I smiled and was carring her away.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:08 AM | Message # 2227
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
I woke up a few hours later. "Huh?"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:16 AM | Message # 2228
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

I smiled "Good Morning"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:19 AM | Message # 2229
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
"Hi..."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:23 AM | Message # 2230
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

I smiled and said "How are you doing?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:25 AM | Message # 2231
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
"Good," I yawned.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:28 AM | Message # 2232
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

I put her down, and waited for her to wake up.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:33 AM | Message # 2233
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
"What?"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:34 AM | Message # 2234
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

"Where do we go from here?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:36 AM | Message # 2235
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
I looked around. "East."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 0:39 AM | Message # 2236
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

I smiled and kept walking with Lily.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 9:45 AM | Message # 2237
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
I walked beside him quietly.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:02 PM | Message # 2238
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

I said "How close are we?"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:29 PM | Message # 2239
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
"Not far," I said.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:31 PM | Message # 2240
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

"That's great to know"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:44 PM | Message # 2241
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
"But it's still another day."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:48 PM | Message # 2242
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

"Darn" I said quietly.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:49 PM | Message # 2243
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
"I'm sorry..."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:53 PM | Message # 2244
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

"Its okay..."


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:58 PM | Message # 2245
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
Something burst through the wall and I jumped back.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 3:59 PM | Message # 2246
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn;

My eyes widened as it was a Minator


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:08 PM | Message # 2247
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
I drew my sword and looked up at it, growling.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:10 PM | Message # 2248
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

I drew my sword as well as I broke it's axe with my sword.


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:20 PM | Message # 2249
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Lily
I swung my sword into it's knee.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 30.April.12, 4:21 PM | Message # 2250
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Jaclyn:

As it fell I decapitated the thing. "On the plus side...there's a straight forward path now"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
Search: