|
A Quest for power.
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 10:00 PM | Message # 2276 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Silvia...she attacked her...I need to find them"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 10:05 PM | Message # 2277 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim "I think you should talk to her father first," I said, looking down at Lily.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 10:06 PM | Message # 2278 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I nodded and walked with Lily, grateful she was okay, just scared
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 10:23 PM | Message # 2279 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Lily I had fallen asleep in Karim's arms.
Karim "Where are you from?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 10:23 PM | Message # 2280 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"Ubel...I'm its prince"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: Tu, 01.May.12, 10:31 PM | Message # 2281 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim "Really now?"
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 0:06 AM | Message # 2282 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I nodded yes
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 6:53 AM | Message # 2283 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim "Hmm..." I commented as we walked. "You know at this pace it'll take us a few days..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 10:12 AM | Message # 2284 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
"You can put Lily on your back and ride her off at super speed'
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 2:09 PM | Message # 2285 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim "You must come too," I told him.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 3:10 PM | Message # 2286 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I nodded and followed her
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 3:47 PM | Message # 2287 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim I shifted down. "That means get on my back," I said, like he was a small child.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 3:53 PM | Message # 2288 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I sighed and got on her back
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 3:57 PM | Message # 2289 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim "Do you have her?" I asked him.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 3:58 PM | Message # 2290 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
I nodded yes.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 4:09 PM | Message # 2291 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim I took off, bounding through the tunnels.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 4:11 PM | Message # 2292 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Jaclyn:
After we got out, I handed Lily to her dad.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 4:24 PM | Message # 2293 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Karim I morphed back up.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 4:30 PM | Message # 2294 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Kyle;
I was hugging her happily.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 4:34 PM | Message # 2295 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Lily "Daddy," I whimpered.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 4:40 PM | Message # 2296 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Kyle;
"I am so glad you are okay"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 4:54 PM | Message # 2297 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Lily "I was so scared..."
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 5:03 PM | Message # 2298 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Kyle:
"Its okay...shh...lets go out for ice cream" I said quietly.
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|
| Narutard | Date: We, 02.May.12, 5:21 PM | Message # 2299 |
 The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
| Lily I nodded weakly. "Okay..."
Karim I cleared my throat.
Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
|
| |
|
|
| Dillon0909 | Date: We, 02.May.12, 5:23 PM | Message # 2300 |
 Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
| Kyle:
I said forced "Thank you for helping Karim"
Jaclyn:
"I'm going out"
I love Spooky Crap :D
|
| |
|
|